Originally Posted by SneakerPro
You still haven't provided "proof" that isn't a message board.
This is a message board about shoes, the best in the world. Lies are told here everyday.
I need a link to that car so I can buy it.
I showed you the average price that a used SRT8 is selling for in America from the biggest used car website in America but that's poppy cock to you however a mythological 2500 dollar rebate that TWO people said they got on an anonymous message board works as proof because the name of the message board challengerforumz.com
Of ALL the things I listed, you STILL have YET to answer them without side-tracking. (With a rebate no less
) Rebates in this discussion are one of the last things you should use as I was just referencing them as an ADDITIONAL price reduction ON TOP of several consumers purchasing/leasing a Charger SRT8 AT or BELOW invoice. Literally, so many dudes grasping for anything & everything...
Proof? MotorTrend, Edmunds, Cars.com, etc.
Proof in regards to rebates? Use Google, my friend. This mythological rebate isn't quite that 'unicorn' you make it seem to be. Despite that, that's really what you're going to respond with? There's plenty of Chrysler dealerships promoting rebates from $500 to $2,500. Seeing members on this 'anonymous' message board comprised of 65,000+ members stating that they are actually able to use the $2,500 just goes to show you that dealers are trying to liquidate them as the SRT8s were once excluded from these particular incentives...
The difference between NT & ChargerForums.com is that it doesn't really appear as if anyone is 'flossing'. For the most part, their forum seems pretty rational, informative & helpful. There's a difference between "Easy cop! Got my 5th pair!" versus "Yes. My dealership is also offering that rebate." Regardless, I've covered both sides of the spectrum. There's plenty of other members on that forum that confirm the rebate while there's plenty of dealerships online that also make note of the rebate. It would be nice if dealerships presented and/or made their individual Charger SRT8 sales public, but in Dodge's case, that would be suicide. Where's the next best place to turn to? Hmm? Perhaps a website dedicated to Chargers so we know individual deals?
As for your 'biggest used car' website - Selling =/= Asking
So, again. Please respond to the following:
Originally Posted by sniper Just some things that need to be addressed
- Claim of excess Challenger production with no links/references to said post-production. (I showed current production #s higher in 09 + 10 than now despite your incorrect proclamation.)
- Insurance rates/quotes from several (not one) regarding the Charger SRT8 (Not a Base Charger)...
- Actual 'value' of purchasing a Charger SRT8. Where are the savings? (You can't end a debate on value/depreciation with active (not sold/completed links.) One of you posted KBB values from 2008, correct?
- Used words like 'undeniable', 'not even debatable' in regards to the Charger SRT8 having a better value yet facts (again) state otherwise...
- Admitted it would be unwise to purchase a Charger SRT8 if you drove over 12K a year. Always nice to have a form of transportation dictate your lifestyle. So convenient!
- Stated that it cost(s) less to maintain yet numbers (again) disagree...
I initially provided TRUE automotive results from actual consumer reports. You then try to debunk that stating it's not a real world application. What do I do? I provide you actual consumer experiences on a website strictly dedicated to Chargers. (Literally, the name is ChargerForums.com) So now BOTH forms of verification aren't enough? The only plausible next step would to go door-to-door taking surveys. Haha! I wonder what it feels like to be that deep in denial...
Neither one of you have also addressed that you're inevitably paying less to eventually pay more. I provided proof of the Charger SRT8s POOR value & residual yet all I've received was hearsay. Please explain...