NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL Atlanta Falcons 2016 Season Thread - NFC SOUTH & CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS #RISEUP
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL Atlanta Falcons 2016 Season Thread - NFC SOUTH & CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS #RISEUP

post #1 of 493
Thread Starter 
2016 Schedule



Edited by quise2024 - 9/8/16 at 8:31pm
post #2 of 493
Man, finally someone makes an ATL thread laugh.gif looking forward to this season.

Couple concerns though:

Can the o-line hold up for Matty Ice?
Will Weatherspoon turn into THAT GUY on defense? (Most likely)

Other than that I'm pretty confident in this team; of course we have a lot to prove but I think we make that trip to the Super Bowl next year pimp.gif
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
post #3 of 493
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighRiser07 View Post

Man, finally someone makes an ATL thread laugh.gif looking forward to this season.

Couple concerns though:

Can the o-line hold up for Matty Ice?
Will Weatherspoon turn into THAT GUY on defense? (Most likely)

Other than that I'm pretty confident in this team; of course we have a lot to prove but I think we make that trip to the Super Bowl next year pimp.gif

 


ive been searching NT for 2 days looking for it but came up with individual threads per game from previous seasons, so i thought what the heck. I can just update this one per year would be easiest.


That o-line im praying got better, they did a decent job last year but it could definitely improve. No doubt on Weatherspoon. I wanna see Mr. Jackson make a statement this year
post #4 of 493
S-Jax will have a great year, I can already see it. It feels nice having a guy who's an absolute bruiser smokin.gif

I'm thinking the o-line will be just fine; right side is a little shaky but Holmes should grow into it... Sucks to have lost Mike Johnson though mean.gif
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
post #5 of 493
Thread Starter 
Lets go ahead give them Aints that first L
post #6 of 493
CA CAW CA CAW CA CAW
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
Reply
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
Reply
post #7 of 493
Thread Starter 
post #8 of 493
Ready for that 1st win against the 5aINTs pimp.gif
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
post #9 of 493
Going to be in Vegas for the game. I'm wondering if I should place a bet?

Falcons Football pimp.gif
"Nothing is wrong with letting the girls know that you're money, and you wanna party"
Reply
"Nothing is wrong with letting the girls know that you're money, and you wanna party"
Reply
post #10 of 493
Let's keep this thread active the whole season fellas!!

I'm worried about Alford and Trufant and our pass rush. I know a lot of people have concerns about our o-line, but I think we should be ok. We can outscore any team we play against, so hopefully the defense holds up in games where it's a shootout.
post #11 of 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by romedadude View Post

Let's keep this thread active the whole season fellas!!

I'm worried about Alford and Trufant and our pass rush. I know a lot of people have concerns about our o-line, but I think we should be ok. We can outscore any team we play against, so hopefully the defense holds up in games where it's a shootout.

Yep we'll definitely keep this thread rocking all season smokin.gif Trufant will be alright, going up against some of the more elite wideouts in the league besides Roddy and Julio will only help groom him even more as the season goes along. Alford still needs some work, kid has plenty of flash but he's still raw fundamentally. The o-line should hold up well, we even added more depth with the Trueblood signing so I'm not too worried. The pass rush is another story though, I'm hoping both Biermann and Massaquoi step it up this season.
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
post #12 of 493
Didn't realize we got Trueblood, I know he's a shell of his former self, but good signing for depth. Another question is our punt return game, I can't believe Fair Catch Franks is penciled in as the returnman again. mean.gif

Can't Rocky return punts? I can see it being an injury risk since he's our 3rd corner, but damn we couldn't get anybody!? We were 29th in the league last year in PR yardage.
post #13 of 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by romedadude View Post

Didn't realize we got Trueblood, I know he's a shell of his former self, but good signing for depth. Another question is our punt return game, I can't believe Fair Catch Franks is penciled in as the returnman again. mean.gif

Can't Rocky return punts? I can see it being an injury risk since he's our 3rd corner, but damn we couldn't get anybody!? We were 29th in the league last year in PR yardage.

Franks is not returning punts...HD is

So glad we have a thread ******G BURR
post #14 of 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by romedadude View Post

Didn't realize we got Trueblood, I know he's a shell of his former self, but good signing for depth. Another question is our punt return game, I can't believe Fair Catch Franks is penciled in as the returnman again. mean.gif

Can't Rocky return punts? I can see it being an injury risk since he's our 3rd corner, but damn we couldn't get anybody!? We were 29th in the league last year in PR yardage.

Franks is not returning punts...HD is

So glad we have a thread ******G BURR

Bet. That's better than Franks. **** hasn't been the same since Weems left. Yo what's yall Twitter names? I'm trying to follow some more Falcons fan and tweet during the game.
I'm (@romebrown) I haven't tweeted in a couple months, but I might hop back on and commence with the **** talking since the season is back
Edited by romedadude - 9/6/13 at 5:16pm
post #15 of 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by romedadude View Post

Bet. That's better than Franks. **** hasn't been the same since Weems left. Yo what's yall Twitter names? I'm trying to follow some more Falcons fan and tweet during the game.
I'm (@romebrown) I haven't tweeted in a couple months, but I might hop back on and commence with the **** talking since the season is back

@dopeitslarry. just followed you fam
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
post #16 of 493
Thread Starter 
Horsecollar on Ryan on that last play ... roughing the passer

Who am i kidding they were in New Orleans bull****
Edited by quise2024 - 9/8/13 at 1:18pm
post #17 of 493
I hate we took a loss and the o-line looked horrible, but I was glad to see a running back hit the hole hard and break a long run. The game against St. Louis will be a good one!
post #18 of 493
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by romedadude View Post

I hate we took a loss and the o-line looked horrible, but I was glad to see a running back hit the hole hard and break a long run. The game against St. Louis will be a good one!

 



Game didnt even get televised in my area : /

For the final 4 downs at the goal line NFL Network played Falcons radio so I had to listen in. So Steven Jackson dropped the game-winning TD pass, cmon man. Why cant we win in the Super Dome though?
post #19 of 493
Glad we lost like this early so it won't happen later as the season goes. They'll be alright, adjustments need to be made.
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
post #20 of 493
Thread Starter 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)








Edited by quise2024 - 4/29/16 at 2:32pm
post #21 of 493
Thread Starter 

Gotta be more Falcons fan here on NT 

 

RISE UP!

post #22 of 493
This team break my heart year in and year out bros frown.gif

Catching the game at a friends crib

Falcons 28 Rams 13
"Nothing is wrong with letting the girls know that you're money, and you wanna party"
Reply
"Nothing is wrong with letting the girls know that you're money, and you wanna party"
Reply
post #23 of 493
Thread Starter 


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





















Edited by quise2024 - 4/29/16 at 2:32pm
post #24 of 493
Thread Starter 
post #25 of 493
Julio cooked today pimp.gif
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
post #26 of 493
Biermann and Ewing out for the season mean.gif

Tough for Ewing, two years in the league, two season ending injuries. Snelling will fill in at FB, but I hope we pickup John Conner.
post #27 of 493
I knew Kroy tore his achilles the way he had to hop off the field.

This was his year too mean.gif
"Nothing is wrong with letting the girls know that you're money, and you wanna party"
Reply
"Nothing is wrong with letting the girls know that you're money, and you wanna party"
Reply
post #28 of 493
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by romedadude View Post

 but I hope we pickup John Conner.

 

Me!!!!??

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
:rollin
 
post #29 of 493
Y'all thought the Biermann and Ewing injuries were bad, Weatherspoon with a foot injury to the IR with designation to return in Week 11 and S-Jax may miss 2-4 weeks now mean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gifmean.gif smh.
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
Lakers / Dodgers / Falcons / MCFC
Reply
post #30 of 493
Thread Starter 
we fallin apart ...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › OFFICIAL Atlanta Falcons 2016 Season Thread - NFC SOUTH & CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS #RISEUP