NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › ***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread*** - Page 637

post #19081 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law3001 View Post

She let you hit and call you gay for catching feelings

Bruh roll.gif
FS: NIKE X R.T. T-SHIRT - BLACK/WHITE IN XL - $65 SHIPPED
http://instagram.com/ISSA_IG
Reply
FS: NIKE X R.T. T-SHIRT - BLACK/WHITE IN XL - $65 SHIPPED
http://instagram.com/ISSA_IG
Reply
post #19082 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfranchise26 View Post

Man I need another Nore interview. If the Power 105 was smart give Nore a show on Midnight.

Bro u know he has Drink champs right? It's better suited for him as well since he can curse.
post #19083 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius View Post

I know Jay hustled, I don't believe the _ lost 92 and lived to tell about it. laugh.gif

"Had A1 credit got more crack......from the 1st to the 5th gave it all back"<>
Team 49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Team Member #2, The Dynasty will return




Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5
Reply
Team 49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Team Member #2, The Dynasty will return




Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5
Reply
post #19084 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law3001 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah1grimey View Post

Cardi B equals the female version of Desiigner?

Desiigner wishes he was as famous as she is.

Also not gonna lie she the type of ratchet girl i love kicking it with.

She let you hit and call you gay for catching feelings

roll.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #19085 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerp View Post

Bruh roll.gif

Tell me I'm lying though lol
post #19086 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law3001 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakerp View Post

Bruh roll.gif

Tell me I'm lying though lol

It's all good til you come to the crib and all your **** gone. laugh.gif
post #19087 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law3001 View Post

Desiigner wishes he was as famous as she is.

Also not gonna lie she the type of ratchet girl i love kicking it with.

She let you hit and call you gay for catching feelings
roll.gif Facts. If you buy her flowers, she would break up with you and call you a sucker
post #19088 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius View Post

Ya'll girl Cardi B laugh.gif Straight up ratchet mess.


The ratchet Poison Ivy love Cardi smokin.giflaugh.gif

The key to life is learning how to pick locks - Me 


BEWARE OF SLIPPERY SLOPES
PSN:CresnoFresh
Reply

The key to life is learning how to pick locks - Me 


BEWARE OF SLIPPERY SLOPES
PSN:CresnoFresh
Reply
post #19089 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law3001 View Post

Tell me I'm lying though lol

I know what you saying but cats like hood rats cause you can be yourself around them

I need a lowkey chick with hood rat acceptance

she'd be the goat

rats are the female version of your male best friend
post #19090 of 19107
You say no to ratchet ***** Law3001 can't
post #19091 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlunderKingpin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius View Post

Ya'll girl Cardi B laugh.gif Straight up ratchet mess.


The ratchet Poison Ivy love Cardi smokin.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gif Poison Ivy
post #19092 of 19107
Yee is becoming unbearable as an interviewer.
post #19093 of 19107

The fact that Trey Songz is bullying Envy on his own show is crazy. What did Envy do to him? 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhead23 View Post

Yee is becoming unbearable as an interviewer.

It's because she only talks about gossip she reads off sites like LipstickAlley. C Tha God is the only reason why I watch TBC.

Xbox Live GT: gOLEdensilence

 IG: Coxsanity

Twitter: Fratboy_1963

 

Reply

Xbox Live GT: gOLEdensilence

 IG: Coxsanity

Twitter: Fratboy_1963

 

Reply
post #19094 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by gOLEdensilence View Post

The fact that Trey Songz is bullying Envy on his own show is crazy. What did Envy do to him? 


It's because she only talks about gossip she reads off sites like LipstickAlley. C Tha God is the only reason why I watch TBC.

I haven't seen the most recent interview, but the one he did like two weeks ago he was going in on Envy for asking stupid *** questions. The first violation was him talking about a rumor of Trey sucking D or something. It was downhill from then on roll.gif. He didn't give Envy any passes for his stupidity.
post #19095 of 19107

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER ON SOUNDCLOUD

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

 

 

Jamal Cristopher - Trading Places on Apple Music

 

https://itun.es/us/YCtpbb?i=1094531127

Reply

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER ON SOUNDCLOUD

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

 

 

Jamal Cristopher - Trading Places on Apple Music

 

https://itun.es/us/YCtpbb?i=1094531127

Reply
post #19096 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiceman80 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gOLEdensilence View Post

The fact that Trey Songz is bullying Envy on his own show is crazy. What did Envy do to him? 


It's because she only talks about gossip she reads off sites like LipstickAlley. C Tha God is the only reason why I watch TBC.

I haven't seen the most recent interview, but the one he did like two weeks ago he was going in on Envy for asking stupid *** questions. The first violation was him talking about a rumor of Trey sucking D or something. It was downhill from then on roll.gif. He didn't give Envy any passes for his stupidity.

He really asked him that? roll.gif
post #19097 of 19107
Trey said dont laugh at me like im a pawn tr**** cocky
Loking for Space Jams Sz 8.5
Reply
Loking for Space Jams Sz 8.5
Reply
post #19098 of 19107
I don't know if it was this thread or the Podcast thread but this Casanova **** is DUMB TRASH.
post #19099 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

I don't know if it was this thread or the Podcast thread but this Casanova **** is DUMB TRASH.

I AGREE

post #19100 of 19107

Yellow Bus Envy man

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER ON SOUNDCLOUD

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

 

 

Jamal Cristopher - Trading Places on Apple Music

 

https://itun.es/us/YCtpbb?i=1094531127

Reply

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER ON SOUNDCLOUD

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

 

 

Jamal Cristopher - Trading Places on Apple Music

 

https://itun.es/us/YCtpbb?i=1094531127

Reply
post #19101 of 19107
Envy is stupid man 😂 , dude was about to smack him up .

But I'm glad Trey & Drake are working again , I knew something was up , both of them just literally stopped working together. These dudes had some great songs .
post #19102 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetkev View Post

Envy is stupid man 😂 , dude was about to smack him up .

But I'm glad Trey & Drake are working again , I knew something was up , both of them just literally stopped working together. These dudes had some great songs .

 

Trey knocked off Nebby, and nothing was the same after that

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER ON SOUNDCLOUD

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

 

 

Jamal Cristopher - Trading Places on Apple Music

 

https://itun.es/us/YCtpbb?i=1094531127

Reply

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER ON SOUNDCLOUD

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

 

 

Jamal Cristopher - Trading Places on Apple Music

 

https://itun.es/us/YCtpbb?i=1094531127

Reply
post #19103 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCH Roadwinder View Post

Trey knocked off Nebby, and nothing was the same after that

First time hearing this . Where did you get that from ?
post #19104 of 19107
Listening to that interview now, mean.gif, poor Envy. Trey turned this ***** Envy into a cheerleader by the middle of the interview. He sonned Envy throughout that entire interview roll.gif.
post #19105 of 19107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Law3001 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah1grimey View Post

Cardi B equals the female version of Desiigner?

Desiigner wishes he was as famous as she is.

Also not gonna lie she the type of ratchet girl i love kicking it with.

She let you hit and call you gay for catching feelings

 

:rollin:rollin:rollin

post #19106 of 19107
Could never let a dude son me like Trey did Envy.

No amount of money or salary would make me just sit there and become that man cheerleader mean.gif
Please wait...
Reply
Please wait...
Reply
post #19107 of 19107
I thought I was the only one who peeped Trey being mad disrespectful to Envy. Envy should've just shut up and stopped asking questions like 15 min in. Everything he said after that just came off as forced and Trey wasn't having it.
I do it for the reps
Reply
I do it for the reps
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › ***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***