NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › ***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread*** - Page 678

post #20311 of 20335
I feel like Ebro and them bash TBC on air more than the other way around. Even if its subtle, IMO it is more apparent.
FS: NIKE X R.T. T-SHIRT - BLACK/WHITE IN XL - $65 SHIPPED
http://instagram.com/petey.86
Reply
FS: NIKE X R.T. T-SHIRT - BLACK/WHITE IN XL - $65 SHIPPED
http://instagram.com/petey.86
Reply
post #20312 of 20335
I don't listen/watch either station's regular shows/discussions but just based on interviews it isn't subtle at all. Hot unquestionably brings TBC up way more than the reverse occurs.

They can sound flat out thirsty for a response at times laugh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness View Post

And Nessa said earlier that she spoke to CTG after he told Ebro he wouldn't take a flick, then later Laura asked her what CTG said and Nessa said they didn't speak. 🤔

I peeped that inconsistency too. She left off what he said in response to the clarification when she initially said she did go over to him.

Not implying there's some significance to that or anything, but it was odd.
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
post #20313 of 20335
Quote:
Originally Posted by getemgirls View Post

Yeah...I don't like CTG at all but...don't see how Ebro's response frames this situation any differently. If I don't like you...and you don't like me...and that's understood...why take a picture together? Pretending like taking a picture together would even matter is also weird. Them ****** ain't Malcolm X and MLK. And wtf is Rosenberg talking about? How many more people are going to be compelled to register to vote because Charlemagne and Peter Rosenberg joined forces? 

He made it seem like he just wanted a pic on some fake fan ****

Joe literally asked why would Ebro ask to take a pic w you , like they just knew it had to be something else to it laugh.gif

Then you find out that Nessa asked him to take the pic and that she even cleared it up with CTG after the fact by telling him that she was the one that asked Ebro to come over? If he would've said that from the jump they prolly would've been like aw aight that makes sense then, the female wanted y'all to come together, play peacemaker blah blah. Instead they were just confused tryna figure out what was the motive behind it

That info wouldn't make the story sound as good tho laugh.gif
post #20314 of 20335
That was brutal to listen to. Ebro sound lame as ****, talking tough and then saying it's not a big deal.

Peter a 45 year old Jew yelling that's fax!!!! You're on ESPN, why are you even participating in this middle school ****.

Nessa wack as hell for not addressing both of them about the picture knowing they got issues. She wanted the pic, she would have asked. She's dumb.

CTG weak as hell for not telling the whole story if that's true.

Just a bad look for everyone
post #20315 of 20335
I like Rosenberg as far as a hip hop head but as a radio personality him and Ebro are corny.
post #20316 of 20335
Ebro was definitely OD but if someone put half of a story out to the public about you, I have no problem with him responding with his half.
post #20317 of 20335
I didn't have a problem with what Ebro said he should have given his side. He didn't talk about it after. Ebro was being the bigger man by doing a favor for Nessa.

You dudes must be really be biased to still praise Charlamagne and bash Ebro.

So Charlamagne even brings Wax to charity events?

Peter is another case though, what he did was just corny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by illphillip View Post

For the position that he has, should be no surprise that C is going to have some funny style moves.

Exactly why everyone felt like he was trying to sabotage Everyday Struggle.

Even the whole narrative about him "helping" AK and Joe sounded suspect to me. On some keep your friends close but enemies closer ****.

at one point he literally bragged about knowing Ak for five or six years and speaking to him frequently.
post #20318 of 20335
that pic would've been 6 months of content for ebro

but all sides were tryna scheme for the best look
post #20319 of 20335
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8DROP View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by getemgirls View Post

Yeah...I don't like CTG at all but...don't see how Ebro's response frames this situation any differently. If I don't like you...and you don't like me...and that's understood...why take a picture together? Pretending like taking a picture together would even matter is also weird. Them ****** ain't Malcolm X and MLK. And wtf is Rosenberg talking about? How many more people are going to be compelled to register to vote because Charlemagne and Peter Rosenberg joined forces? 

He made it seem like he just wanted a pic on some fake fan ****

Joe literally asked why would Ebro ask to take a pic w you , like they just knew it had to be something else to it laugh.gif

Then you find out that Nessa asked him to take the pic and that she even cleared it up with CTG after the fact by telling him that she was the one that asked Ebro to come over? If he would've said that from the jump they prolly would've been like aw aight that makes sense then, the female wanted y'all to come together, play peacemaker blah blah. Instead they were just confused tryna figure out what was the motive behind it

That info wouldn't make the story sound as good tho laugh.gif

Exactly. laugh.gif


The whole story woulda pointless if he said Nessa was the one who asked. They was on there acting like Ebro has some evil master plan about taking a pic. laugh.gif
post #20320 of 20335
Ebro > those 3 stooges
post #20321 of 20335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness View Post

And Nessa said earlier that she spoke to CTG after he told Ebro he wouldn't take a flick, then later Laura asked her what CTG said and Nessa said they didn't speak. 🤔


I noticed that too.




SF Giants, SF 49ers, SA Spurs...
Reply
SF Giants, SF 49ers, SA Spurs...
Reply
post #20322 of 20335
Quote:
Originally Posted by getemgirls View Post

Yeah...I don't like CTG at all but...don't see how Ebro's response frames this situation any differently. If I don't like you...and you don't like me...and that's understood...why take a picture together? Pretending like taking a picture together would even matter is also weird. Them ****** ain't Malcolm X and MLK. And wtf is Rosenberg talking about? How many more people are going to be compelled to register to vote because Charlemagne and Peter Rosenberg joined forces?


I was thinking the same thing laugh.gif.
SF Giants, SF 49ers, SA Spurs...
Reply
SF Giants, SF 49ers, SA Spurs...
Reply
post #20323 of 20335
Ebro & Rosenberg sick.gifroll.gif
post #20324 of 20335

All of these dudes (Ebro, Peter and Charlemagne) take themselves way too serious to just be radio personalitiies and too old to be acting like this but lol @ Charlemagne leaving bits and pieces out of his story that would change the perception of Ebro.

 

I hate people like that. Indirect liars. Selective memory.

post #20325 of 20335
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Ready View Post

that pic would've been 6 months of content for ebro

but all sides were tryna scheme for the best look

music politics mean.giflaugh.gif

https://instagram.com/Ninjahood_

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

Reply

https://instagram.com/Ninjahood_

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

Reply
post #20326 of 20335
The way I see it, Ebro had every right to lash out the way he did. Charlamagne was roach for not telling the full story to make Ebro look like a fangirl.
post #20327 of 20335
Nessa don't want no parts. laugh.gif
I'm your new favorite producer, you just don't know it yet.
Reply
I'm your new favorite producer, you just don't know it yet.
Reply
post #20328 of 20335
I wouldn't take no pic with that ***** either, he was def gonna have some **** to say about it Monday morning. And like said before nessa story was inconsistent as hell.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #20329 of 20335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

I wouldn't take no pic with that ***** either, he was def gonna have some **** to say about it Monday morning. And like said before nessa story was inconsistent as hell.

If he didn't say anything about it after he rejected it, why would he say anything about it if he did it.

It was a charity event. What was he going to say. Yeah we were at a charity event and Charlamagne and I took a pic?
post #20330 of 20335
The whole radio station beef thing seems so... extra.
I'm your new favorite producer, you just don't know it yet.
Reply
I'm your new favorite producer, you just don't know it yet.
Reply
post #20331 of 20335


CTG laugh.gif
post #20332 of 20335
It's not beef until It gets physical
So until Ebro and Charlamagne decide to have a no holds barred rumble in the MTV studio overlooking Times Square and have the whole NYC watch...it's not beef laugh.gif

Imagine Wax coming through out the blue like Stone Cold laugh.gif
post #20333 of 20335
Ebro should raise da stakes and hire star back and make breakfast up their game.

https://instagram.com/Ninjahood_

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

Reply

https://instagram.com/Ninjahood_

Team Platano

 Da Wash Heightz B

 

 

Reply
post #20334 of 20335
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood View Post

Ebro should raise da stakes and hire star back and make breakfast up their game.
that would be brilliant
post #20335 of 20335
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood View Post

Ebro should raise da stakes and hire star back and make breakfast up their game.

This would be the perfect time to do it TBC/ES/Hot 97 would be a cool media cycle to see artists do

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › ***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***