Our upcoming content update is undergoing further testing, and will be available within the next few days. For now, a look at what will be included in below.
We’d also like to thank those of you who have been enjoying and providing feedback on the newly integrated Team Hardcore and Halo 4 playlists. As we mentioned earlier this week, other fan-favorite playlists, such as Team Snipers, Team Doubles, an objective-only playlist, and more are in the works and will be introduced in the near future.
UPCOMING HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION CONTENT UPDATE NOTES
Our upcoming content update focuses on UI, matchmaking, game-specific multiplayer and campaign, controls, and stability. We continue to work on additional content updates that will include added improvements for matchmaking, parties, and other top community items. Below, you’ll find a summary of the updates that will be included in the upcoming update:
- Improved matchmaking search success rates.
- Made an update to reduce instances of “Awaiting Privileges” matchmaking errors.
- Made an update to ensure player counts more reliably match the expected numbers for each playlist.
- Fixed an issue where player would sometimes appear to be searching in an incorrect “FIND GAME” screen.
- Added countdown sound effect to the voting timer.
- Made several improvements to party joining through the in-game Roster.
- Made an update to ensure that the mute icon is visible while in Matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue in Halo 4 where players could equip the same weapon as their primary and secondary weapons.
- Made several improvements to stat tracking for Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4.
- Made changes to Halo 3 and Halo 4 scoring to ensure that players are not penalized for destroying empty vehicles.
- Lowered the music volume level in multiplayer menus.
- Fixed an issue where friend emblems in roster would show up as default when exiting a game session.
- Made updates to UI and menus to improve multiplayer status messaging, such as when a player joins your lobby.
- Made an update to the Halo 2 Anniversary “Legacy” Stick Layout.
- Made stability improvements across multiple titles for campaign and multiplayer.
This is what they spent a month doing....... Embarrassing.
What about in game crashing, uneven teams, halo 3 sound/aim/stat tracking, h2c hit reg, anti aim, connectivity issues/joining friends, ETC ETC ETC.
I've honestly given up hope that this game will ever be fixed. They clearly cant do it, and will continue to bide time until H5 then drop this game like a rock and not even care because they wont need to.
This is partly my fault, I expected too much from them. Now I know better
Even if you like H5, you shouldnt be buying it after the way they've handled the last two games they made. They are the epitome of incompetent and will do you H5 fans dirty like they've done me. Speak with your wallets, maybe then M$ will wise up and fire all these people and start it over.
Edited by Antidope - 1/17/15 at 4:45pm