NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › OFFICIAL XBOX ONE (WON ;) ) THREAD | FINAL FANTASY 15 OUT NOW! NEW GIVEAWAY NOW LIVE!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL XBOX ONE (WON ;) ) THREAD | FINAL FANTASY 15 OUT NOW! NEW GIVEAWAY NOW LIVE! - Page 1844

Poll Results: WHICH GAME TAKES HOME GAME OF THE YEAR HONORS THIS YEAR?!

 
  • 25% (12)
    BATTLEFIELD 1
  • 10% (5)
    GEARS OF WAR 4
  • 4% (2)
    CALL OF DUTY: INFINITE WARFARE
  • 10% (5)
    COD 4 REMASTERED
  • 10% (5)
    FINAL FANTASY 15
  • 2% (1)
    TITANFALL 2
  • 10% (5)
    OVERWATCH
  • 4% (2)
    ROCKET LEAGUE
  • 12% (6)
    FORZA HORIZON 3
  • 0% (0)
    DOOM
  • 0% (0)
    DISHONORED 2
  • 2% (1)
    THE DIVISION
  • 4% (2)
    DARK SOULS 3
  • 2% (1)
    INSIDE
  • 0% (0)
    PLANTS VS ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE 2
  • 0% (0)
    DEUS EX MANKIND DIVIDED
47 Total Votes  
post #55291 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemelone View Post

I downloaded this game for free and got bored after 30 seconds. Haven't touched it since

Try The Witcher 3
...
Reply
...
Reply
post #55292 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilroytheDon View Post

I knew who would been on gears... naughty, spyder cause he played UE and shotta occasionally until that overwatch bug got him.. I said that a couple months ago and it was pretty damn true.
Guilty. I had my wife cop me the Gears X1 and I played 2 matches of Gears. I was waiting for my brother to cop an X1 we could play the campaign together like we did the previous trilogy but he never bought an X1 mean.gif

I think I'm just gonna run it solo now.

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #55293 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post

Guilty. I had my wife cop me the Gears X1 and I played 2 matches of Gears. I was waiting for my brother to cop an X1 we could play the campaign together like we did the previous trilogy but he never bought an X1 mean.gif

I think I'm just gonna run it solo now.
You got friends in here pa. I still need to run the campaign
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #55294 of 55310

post #55295 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by iYen View Post



ima sucker for these types of games but after seeing the division crumble & the fact that it was a game with a ton of promise & didnt deliver as expected... idk if im willing to bite another $60 bullet
Xbox Gamertag; NYC D NiC3 718 /// PSN; D_stacks
For Sale
: 2007 Anthracite Foamposite sz 11.

NY KNICKS
#8
Reply
Xbox Gamertag; NYC D NiC3 718 /// PSN; D_stacks
For Sale
: 2007 Anthracite Foamposite sz 11.

NY KNICKS
#8
Reply
post #55296 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by iYen View Post



Copping when it's $27.99
"Retired At Large" - #NTAJ1Fam
Reply
"Retired At Large" - #NTAJ1Fam
Reply
post #55297 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by seandon23 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post

Guilty. I had my wife cop me the Gears X1 and I played 2 matches of Gears. I was waiting for my brother to cop an X1 we could play the campaign together like we did the previous trilogy but he never bought an X1 mean.gif

I think I'm just gonna run it solo now.
You got friends in here pa. I still need to run the campaign


No doubt. It was just a nostalgia thing between me and my brother. I waited too long tho, I might hop on tonight. You down? Anybody else in here can run too.

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #55298 of 55310

Ubi needs to do a Splinter Cell game for PS4/X1.

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply

PSN: ricky_ff_iii   Live: Ricky FF III

Atlanta Falcons   Philadelphia 76ers

Miami Hurricanes

Reply
post #55299 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post


No doubt. It was just a nostalgia thing between me and my brother. I waited too long tho, I might hop on tonight. You down? Anybody else in here can run too.
Yeah I'd be down bro. Haven't touched my X1 in a minute lol
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #55300 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilroytheDon View Post

Only people that complain bout gears 4 is dudes that ain't killers... it's really that simple.

Gears 4 has its issues but it's one of the best Xbox one games currently out. The story is good because it's a nod to the older games before picking up on an entirely new story in the next one and the multiplayer has its flaws but the games only been out for about three months..

gears players so sensitive

jeez
For Sale: Size 13 AJKO - Sport Blue - VNDS
$170 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Size 12 // Jordan 2 // White/red // VNDS
$170 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Size 13 // Kobe 9 // Easter // VNDS
$125 (USD) or best offer
Reply
For Sale: Size 13 AJKO - Sport Blue - VNDS
$170 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Size 12 // Jordan 2 // White/red // VNDS
$170 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Size 13 // Kobe 9 // Easter // VNDS
$125 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #55301 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilroytheDon View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by iYen View Post



Copping when it's $27.99


Copping when it's GWG laugh.gif
For Sale: Size 13 AJKO - Sport Blue - VNDS
$170 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Size 12 // Jordan 2 // White/red // VNDS
$170 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Size 13 // Kobe 9 // Easter // VNDS
$125 (USD) or best offer
Reply
For Sale: Size 13 AJKO - Sport Blue - VNDS
$170 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Size 12 // Jordan 2 // White/red // VNDS
$170 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Size 13 // Kobe 9 // Easter // VNDS
$125 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #55302 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJYoung08 View Post

COD players so sensitive

jeez

Fixed
post #55303 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJYoung08 View Post

Copping when it's GWG laugh.gif

😂😂😂😂😂
"Retired At Large" - #NTAJ1Fam
Reply
"Retired At Large" - #NTAJ1Fam
Reply
post #55304 of 55310
Been enjoying mass effect wanna learn the story b4 the new one drops

 

the gram / Tweet me Fam

 

XBOX LIVE GT: Shotta Messiah

PSN - ShottaNyc718

 

WTB Air Jordan 1 – Black / Royal Blue Size 12

 

 

Reply

 

the gram / Tweet me Fam

 

XBOX LIVE GT: Shotta Messiah

PSN - ShottaNyc718

 

WTB Air Jordan 1 – Black / Royal Blue Size 12

 

 

Reply
post #55305 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by shottadru View Post

Been enjoying mass effect wanna learn the story b4 the new one drops
Nice the series is definitely worth playing through. Andromeda is my most anticipated game for this year
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #55306 of 55310
Despite all the cod hate, infinite warfare was the top selling game of 2016.
Lmao
post #55307 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by iYen View Post

Despite all the cod hate, infinite warfare was the top selling game of 2016.
Lmao
NPD charts are now ranked by revenue not units. COD had the $80 package with MWR that boosted its revenue per unit. Also Seaaon pass, digital sales and dlc is counted. Pokémon sun/moon sold over 4.5 million units on the US in 2016 but the price is only $40 and they count Sun & Moon separately so it won't show on that ranking. Battlefield 1 also likely outsold COD this year but once again, it's by revenue not units

Also overwatch sold 10 million copies in the west this year, but battlenet sales aren't counted for NPd either

Another example is dead rising 4. It sold 315k copies in December on Xbox. FFXV sold 450k copies. However FF is 3 on the Xbox only chrts and DR4 is nowhere to be seen in the top 10. One was on sale and made less revenue
Edited by blakep267 - 1/20/17 at 8:05pm
post #55308 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakep267 View Post


NPD charts are now ranked by revenue not units. COD had the $80 package with MWR that boosted its revenue per unit. Also Seaaon pass, digital sales and dlc is counted. Pokémon sun/moon sold over 4.5 million units on the US in 2016 but the price is only $40 and they count Sun & Moon separately so it won't show on that ranking. Battlefield 1 also likely outsold COD this year but once again, it's by revenue not units

Also overwatch sold 10 million copies in the west this year, but battlenet sales aren't counted for NPd either

Another example is dead rising 4. It sold 315k copies in December on Xbox. FFXV sold 450k copies. However FF is 3 on the Xbox only chrts and DR4 is nowhere to be seen in the top 10. One was on sale and made less revenue

I see.

post #55309 of 55310
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG View Post
 

Ubi needs to do a Splinter Cell game for PS4/X1.

Either that or make Blacklist backwards compatible on X1.

MP might not be active anymore, but still want to finish the campaign.

post #55310 of 55310

 

the gram / Tweet me Fam

 

XBOX LIVE GT: Shotta Messiah

PSN - ShottaNyc718

 

WTB Air Jordan 1 – Black / Royal Blue Size 12

 

 

Reply

 

the gram / Tweet me Fam

 

XBOX LIVE GT: Shotta Messiah

PSN - ShottaNyc718

 

WTB Air Jordan 1 – Black / Royal Blue Size 12

 

 

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › OFFICIAL XBOX ONE (WON ;) ) THREAD | FINAL FANTASY 15 OUT NOW! NEW GIVEAWAY NOW LIVE!