Originally Posted by TimShepard
Pros/Cons of the Xbox One in your opinion?
I mean, I'm considering it, but no backwards compatibility in 2014? I still have 360 games I haven't finished. I'd have to set both systems up and that's too much.
- You can get bundles for pretty cheap
- Works with your cable box, if you have one (i dont
- There's a hand full of exclusive next gen stuff
- Blu Ray player if for some reason you dont have one yet
- The voice commands work surprisingly well
- No backwards compatibility... gotta keep the 360 if u wanna play 360 games... I absolutely hate this aspect of it...
- No external storage (confirmed to be added soon)
- People consider the 10+ exclusives as "nothing is available" if they simply don't like the current selection
- Party system is still kinda funky
- The user experience isn't as smooth as it could be on the home screen / store
- You're screwed if your internet connection drops... it basically becomes a blu ray player
Basically, if you're not a gamer, you'll probably be upset with your purchase. I have dead rising 3, assassins creed 4, battlefield 4, ghosts, plants vs zombies garden warfare, peggle 2, titanfall, tomb raider definitive edition, need for speed, lego marvel, lego movie game, Killer Instinct, Forza, and probably a few others I forgot about.
I LOVE my xbox one.... But im a gamer who loves games.