Originally Posted by NCTwin
Originally Posted by blakep267
Seems like the games scheduled for tomorrow are available now. From what I hear, warriors of orochi is a lazy port job so I wouldn't but it at full price
Also child of light is $10. Everybody should buy for that price
Already bought and downloaded Dance Central, but it won't start up.
Yesterday, 10:06 PM, Post #161
Originally Posted by Paco
Does it start for anyone? Keeps crashing to the home screen. I reinstalled and it doesn't work.
Guessing it won't work until tomorrow?
This is a known bug that affects some users (that we weren't able to catch until it was running in a retail/consumer environment on the Xbox One). While we work on a patch, here's the workaround: change your gamer profile picture.
1. Sign into the profile you want to use with Dance Central Spotlight.
2. Select profile pane (column on the left).
3. Select "My Profile".
4. Select "Customize" > Select "Change Gamerpic".
5. Select a different Gamerpic.
6. Launch Dance Central Spotlight
7. After successful launch you can change back to your original profile picture.
This isn't a joke and has to do with how data was stored when saving gamer profiles on earlier versions of Xbox One software. Sorry about the inconvenience.