Originally Posted by JulesLives
Originally Posted by shottadru
First time it's on sale u better cop, we gonna have to rank u up smh
Oh no doubt lol i just cant drop 60 bucks for games no more. It will take a day 2 at the most to reach the lvl cap if they keep all the cheats lol
well you can cheat on day one. They announced a day one patch to enable cross saves, so the gibb save editor works.
Once you have that patch downloaded, follow these steps:
* Ensure all versions of the games are up to date with the latest patch (old-gen and new-gen) and you are connected to PlayStation Network or Xbox Live.
* From the main menu of the PS3 or Xbox 360 versions of BL2 or BL:TPS, choose the “Cross Save” (PlayStation consoles) or “Cloud Save” (Xbox consoles), then “Upload Save” function.
* Once the save has been uploaded, choose “Cross Save” or “Cloud Save” then “Download Save” from the main menu of the PS4 / Xbox One Handsome Collection game for which you’re downloading the save.
IMPORTANT: Only one save may be uploaded at a time. If you have multiple saves to transfer, upload one save, then download it in the Handsome Collection, then repeat the process for successive saves.
* The Xbox family of systems can only move saves from Xbox 360 to Xbox One and not the other way around.
* The PlayStation family of systems can upload / download saves from any system to any other PlayStation system. Think of PS3 / PS4 / PSV as a triangle, and saves can move in any direction (Vita saves are only applicable to BL2 and not BL:TPS).
* Uploading a save does not remove it from the original system, it only creates a copy of the save on the network.
* Players will need the day 1 patch for the Handsome Collection in order to download saves.
* Players will also need the most recent patch installed for PS3 / Xbox 360 in order to upload saves.
Stuff that comes over
* Character level and all mission progress
* Badass Points (all of these will transfer, but you’ll get to re-spend them)
* Backpack inventory
* Weapon slots
* Cash and Eridum/Moonstones
* All unlocked character customizations (heads/skins) ***note that customizations obtained from Telltale’s Poker Night 2 will be added in a patch following launch***
Items stored in the bank in SanctuaryEdited by sole vintage - 3/16/15 at 2:30pm