NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Pizza restaurant offers free pizza if you show your tatas
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pizza restaurant offers free pizza if you show your tatas

post #1 of 48
Thread Starter 
I wish I could have taken advantage of this offer

http://deadspin.com/illinois-pizza-place-offers-free-pizza-if-you-show-your-1289160936?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Illinois Pizza Place Offers Free Pizza If You Show Your Boobs

One late-night pizza place on an Illinois college campus has engineered a creative way for girls to pay for pizza slices in lieu of cash. Wait, did I say "creative"? I meant "******g creepy."

If you're a female customer who goes to Drew's Pizzeria in Champaign, you can apparently flash your boobs and walk away with some free pizza. Since sober girls usually won't flash people for free pizza, it seems that these boobs-for-pizza trades unsurprisingly happen more often at night, according to a Craigslist post found by Smile Politely.

The restaurant's now-deleted Twitter account enthusiastically advertised this promotion:

Illinois Pizza Place Offers Free Pizza If You Show Your Boobs
So, ladies, if you don't want to shell out $10.99 for a large pizza—that's the price, per Drew's Pizzeria's website—you can show your **** instead, because employees at Drew's Pizzeria are apparently that deprived of seeing boobs.

[Smile Politely]

Photo: Alex Wong/Getty Images
TWITTER & INSTAGRAM: @FENIXCONNEXION
FOLLOW ME
Reply
TWITTER & INSTAGRAM: @FENIXCONNEXION
FOLLOW ME
Reply
post #2 of 48
All fat nters will be there
post #3 of 48
laugh.gif
post #4 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijahDukes View Post

I wish I could have taken advantage of this offer

http://deadspin.com/illinois-pizza-place-offers-free-pizza-if-you-show-your-1289160936?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Illinois Pizza Place Offers Free Pizza If You Show Your Boobs

One late-night pizza place on an Illinois college campus has engineered a creative way for girls to pay for pizza slices in lieu of cash. Wait, did I say "creative"? I meant "******g creepy."

If you're a female customer who goes to Drew's Pizzeria in Champaign, you can apparently flash your boobs and walk away with some free pizza. Since sober girls usually won't flash people for free pizza, it seems that these boobs-for-pizza trades unsurprisingly happen more often at night, according to a Craigslist post found by Smile Politely.

The restaurant's now-deleted Twitter account enthusiastically advertised this promotion:

Illinois Pizza Place Offers Free Pizza If You Show Your Boobs
So, ladies, if you don't want to shell out $10.99 for a large pizza—that's the price, per Drew's Pizzeria's website—you can show your **** instead, because employees at Drew's Pizzeria are apparently that deprived of seeing boobs.

[Smile Politely]

Photo: Alex Wong/Getty Images

 

fam you always up on the food **** lol

post #5 of 48
Pizza and a boner. Nice.

#PAUSE.
post #6 of 48
laugh.gif
post #7 of 48
I will give the chicks some of that Big Sausage Pizza.
E q u i p o T R I c o l o r W$GT$
Reply
E q u i p o T R I c o l o r W$GT$
Reply
post #8 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapatohead408 View Post

I will give the chicks some of that Big Sausage Pizza.
grin.gif
Her clouded sense of reality fades as she is finally able to face her fears and surrender to the truth
Reply
Her clouded sense of reality fades as she is finally able to face her fears and surrender to the truth
Reply
post #9 of 48
If I was a worker..I'll definitely would ask for late night shifts..
post #10 of 48

i would do anything for some free pizza>D

only pepperonni though, none of this cheese pizza business 

"I've been gettin my money i'm neva gonna stop" -Yung Marco

https://soundcloud.com/getdollazboi

Reply

"I've been gettin my money i'm neva gonna stop" -Yung Marco

https://soundcloud.com/getdollazboi

Reply
post #11 of 48
Thus pizza place called Gumby's by FSU used to do this.
post #12 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki View Post

Thus pizza place called Gumby's by FSU used to do this.
I loved that place. I miss Tally so much. Also Momo's had the best pizza..
post #13 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco23 View Post

i would do anything for some free pizza>D
only pepperonni though, none of this cheese pizza business 


>D
post #14 of 48
Lol some fat *** dudes probably be stopping buy trying to get free slices with their ****
My Instagram: alexkicksny

Nike LeBron xi low champ loser low ds sz14
Air Jordan 1 high OG bred ds sz11
Nike Zoom Court vapor air Jordan 3 sizes 8,9.5,11
Reply
My Instagram: alexkicksny

Nike LeBron xi low champ loser low ds sz14
Air Jordan 1 high OG bred ds sz11
Nike Zoom Court vapor air Jordan 3 sizes 8,9.5,11
Reply
post #15 of 48
How low can a business go just to boost their publicity.........


.jpg

I like things that most people haven't or won't come accross. That's what makes me...ME!!!!  happy.gif
 

 

 

Reply

I like things that most people haven't or won't come accross. That's what makes me...ME!!!!  happy.gif
 

 

 

Reply
post #16 of 48

People are so desperate these days.

post #17 of 48
They shouldn't have put it on twitter.

Just let it stay word-of-mouth.
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Never underestimate a FUNboy!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Never underestimate a FUNboy!
Reply
post #18 of 48

This is why it's important to always keep one bird in the circle.....everybody's seen her t*** already, finally this time it would pay off

"I'm not saying I'm Batman.... I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Batman in the same room together."

Reply

"I'm not saying I'm Batman.... I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Batman in the same room together."

Reply
post #19 of 48

this is not fair, 

 

women get ladies night at the clubs now they get to show their utters for free food?! 

 

 when will chillis do a "show us your sack for a baby back" promotion?! 

PS3-doctorbear6000 nthat.gif
Reply
PS3-doctorbear6000 nthat.gif
Reply
post #20 of 48
i wonder how many fat broads they turn away. and just showing boobs cant work. I mean you gotta take pics or something
post #21 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSTLENOMICS View Post

this is not fair, 

women get ladies night at the clubs now they get to show their utters for free food?! 

 when will chillis do a "show us your sack for a baby back" promotion?! 

We can only dream mean.gif
E q u i p o T R I c o l o r W$GT$
Reply
E q u i p o T R I c o l o r W$GT$
Reply
post #22 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSTLENOMICS View Post

this is not fair, 

women get ladies night at the clubs now they get to show their utters for free food?! 

 when will chillis do a "show us your sack for a baby back" promotion?! 

post #23 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSTLENOMICS View Post
 

this is not fair, 

 

women get ladies night at the clubs now they get to show their utters for free food?! 

 

 when will chillis do a "show us your sack for a baby back" promotion?! 

:rollin

post #24 of 48
Showing your &*%#% for some damn pizza mean.gif
post #25 of 48
has anyone done it yet?
post #26 of 48
This can't be legal. One step closer to prostitution.
post #27 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooperhooper View Post

This can't be legal. One step closer to prostitution.

Maybe if they offered garlic knots or extra toppings for a quick nipple suck.
post #28 of 48

My alma mater :eek

 

How was I not aware of this the 4 years I was on campus?!

Looking for:

Air Max 95 "Grape" - 11.5

 

For Sale:

Pre-owned Air Max 1 "Milan" QS - 9/10 (worn 2x) - Make me an offer

______________________________________________________________________________...

Reply

Looking for:

Air Max 95 "Grape" - 11.5

 

For Sale:

Pre-owned Air Max 1 "Milan" QS - 9/10 (worn 2x) - Make me an offer

______________________________________________________________________________...

Reply
post #29 of 48

Dont pizza places usually just throw away all the left over pizza at the end of the night or give it to its workers anyways?  If so, this is an ingenious way of getting rid of it.

post #30 of 48
Never heard of it and I was born, raised and currently live here. Drew must make a killer pie...

Papa dels smokin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Pizza restaurant offers free pizza if you show your tatas