NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN - Page 3531  

post #105901 of 132491
Livingston. pimp.gif
post #105902 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by do work son View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

your personal attack on @Zyzz is unneccesary mean.gif

steve ballmer still interested in getting a team?

Why are you ALWAYS mini-modding? Hope it's some sort of schtick...

I thought it's a shtick. He says reported like 4 times a day laugh.gif

trying to make NT a better community. is there something wrong with that? for the most part, i dont get offended, but you got folks on here not following the ROC. it's simple, clean up your language and follow simple rules
post #105903 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Nicky View Post

Cannot stand Tiago Splitter. Spurs wasted all these years by not getting a real center to play alongside Duncan mean.gif

Splitter is probably one of their better Center acquisitions the Spurs have made this past decade.

Nasho Rasterovic sick.gif
Nzar Muhammed sick.gif
post #105904 of 132491
S/O Dallas for taking that punch in the mouth early and rebounding nicely from it.
post #105905 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w View Post


Splitter is probably one of the better free agent Center acquisitions the Spurs have made this past decade.

Nasho Rasterovic sick.gif
Nzar Muhammed sick.gif

but dey drafted splitter doe

post #105906 of 132491
post #105907 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post

Why is manu wearing Lebrons again?

now we know what team hes cheering for mean.gif

I've actually noticed he's been wearing them for a few years now laugh.gif
Suffering is good...on the path to carnage

spoiled little Carson kid with chandelier up in my shed

https://soundcloud.com/ohxryn
Suffering is good...on the path to carnage

spoiled little Carson kid with chandelier up in my shed

https://soundcloud.com/ohxryn
post #105908 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyerThanDelta View Post

LULZ

 

seriously the east is so weak... and the west is rough

 

MIA will make the finals ez and i could see any team in the west getting there

 

hell every lower seed might win in the west

 

they need to seed the playoffs regardless of conference

post #105909 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2101 View Post


Well let's see here...He botched the series against Miami, but got them all the way to the finals. And IMO in that final, the better team won. You're only as good as your talent. And if his coaching style got him all the way to the finals, you would understand why he chose not to change certain lineups, and things of that nature. But Like I said, if we are going to give coaches credit then he has to get it I mean, he got his team to the finals, then won 60 games, then won 59 games this year. No one is going to win it all every year but results count for something.

Personally, as I've stated before, a coach is only as good as his talent and right now his talent isn't playing up to par and he's getting the blame for it. Make or miss league. TA and co. are forcing OKC into some really difficult shots that aren't going in. It isn't scott brooks that's pushing KD to the half court line, it isn't Scott Brooks shooting ill advised 3 pointers when they are down 2.

 

Stop man. Please stop. Do a little more research into how coaching really does impact the game of basketball before you come out here with this nonsense. The reason the team ain't eatin' is 100% the offense, they literally run the same set every time down the floor which leads to KD getting denied the ball. There's very little player or ball movement which means that the ball goes to the same place every single time down the floor, and if the other team knows what your going to do literally every time on offense, you get shut down.

 

Reggie Jackson was an interesting wrinkle added into OKC's offensive lineup because now you have 2 (should be 3 but Brooks) ballhandlers on the floor and it ultimately lead to a W despite OKC's idle offense, but in the next game Memphis negated it entirely and Joey put in the fix. Defensively, Brooks doesn't double enough on the post, doesn't use enough of the roster (PJ3 could probably work wonders defensvely because he'll give energy and can run unlike Perk) and TA is actually having a good series offensively. All of this is on Brooks and with a smarter coach this series would be over already.

post #105910 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqtus92 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post

Why is manu wearing Lebrons again?

now we know what team hes cheering for mean.gif

I've actually noticed he's been wearing them for a few years now laugh.gif

Hes been rocking the free gums since they first dropped
TRADE DS Saucony LOM Red/Red size 8.5 for size 7.5/8

WTB DS Saucony LOM Grey/Red size 7.5/8
TRADE DS Saucony LOM Red/Red size 8.5 for size 7.5/8

WTB DS Saucony LOM Grey/Red size 7.5/8
post #105911 of 132491
Hasn't Manu been rocking LeBrons for years?
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #105912 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyerThanDelta View Post


That should be a pic of Wade laugh.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #105913 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous View Post

Hasn't Manu been rocking LeBrons for years?

Yes he has.

post #105914 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2101 View Post

I'm not saying that he shouldn't have made adjustments in that final, but his rotations that year got them there and every game was extremely close sans the last one. So, he couldn't have been that bad I mean he got them to the finals, and put them in fantastic positions to win every game that series except the last one.

Creative offense is a moot point to me so I won't go into that. But Jones and especially Lamb haven't been that good at all this year when they were getting time. Hell, if Lamb was putting it down the Butler acquisition probably doesn't happen. Should he give them a shot? Probably. However, he's rolling with proven vets that have been better this year than those guys, can't really get on him for that. Besides, his rotations aren't why the Thunder are struggling right now anyway IMO.

Have Butler and Thabo been better though? The numbers say other wise.

Jeremy Lamb: 13.4 PER, 3.3 WS, 43% from the field
Perry Jones: 10.1 PER, 1.5 WS, 46% from the field
Caron Butler: 11.9 PER, 1.6 WS, 39% from the field, 34% in the playoffs
Thabo Sefolosha: 10.4 PER, 3.0 WS, 41% from the field, 33% in the playoffs

There have proven at worst to be just as good, so why not give them a chance and see what they have given the offensive struggles this team is going through.

He had no problem giving a young Reggie Jackson a chance when Russ went down last year over the vet Fisher, don't know why he won't now. Reggie played 14 min a game that season before jumping to 33 min in the playoffs and performed quite well.
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS | LAS VEGAS RAIDERS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
D...
TEAM LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LA RAMS | LAS VEGAS RAIDERS
PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24
DS KD VI Christmas Size 14 $120 shipped for Sale
DS LeBron 11 2K14 Size 15 $300 shipped for Sale
D...
post #105915 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2101 View Post


I'm not saying that he shouldn't have made adjustments in that final, but his rotations that year got them there and every game was extremely close sans the last one. So, he couldn't have been that bad I mean he got them to the finals, and put them in fantastic positions to win every game that series except the last one.

 

This is a very bad mentality to have. Brook's talent is the only reason he's being paid. Switch Brooks and Thibs. OKC might have won a title or two and Chicago would really be the bottom feeding team it's front office wanted. Think about it that way.

post #105916 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by do work son View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJs07 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

your personal attack on @Zyzz is unneccesary mean.gif

steve ballmer still interested in getting a team?

Why are you ALWAYS mini-modding? Hope it's some sort of schtick...

I thought it's a shtick. He says reported like 4 times a day laugh.gif

trying to make NT a better community. is there something wrong with that? for the most part, i dont get offended, but you got folks on here not following the ROC. it's simple, clean up your language and follow simple rules

pimp.gif
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. Also double cash back on all purchase for one (1) year https://refer.discover.com/s/ewgdw
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. Also double cash back on all purchase for one (1) year https://refer.discover.com/s/ewgdw
post #105917 of 132491
The Heat have a mini offseason in-between rounds laugh.gif
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #105918 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyerThanDelta View Post


LULZ

seriously the east is so weak... and the west is rough

MIA will make the finals ez and i could see any team in the west getting there

hell every lower seed might win in the west

they need to seed the playoffs regardless of conference

Its the Era in the East.
post #105919 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous View Post

Hasn't Manu been rocking LeBrons for years?

yea, this season he took time off and wore some cheap nike shoes. now soon as the playoffs start he jumps back into wearing em

i see him... nerd.gif
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. Also double cash back on all purchase for one (1) year https://refer.discover.com/s/ewgdw
Lookin to get a discover card? Contact me and sign up under me and $100 FREE when you get approved. Also double cash back on all purchase for one (1) year https://refer.discover.com/s/ewgdw
post #105920 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeking2101 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

Do you really think he wouldn't?

Over Brooks coaching tenure what you have you ever seen him do that would give you benefit of the doubt?

Pardon me, and I could be wrong, but i'm going to go with...Common sense.

Not just scott brooks, but I don't think any coach in the NBA today would draw up a 30 foot fadeaway with that much time on the clock, when their team wasn't even down 3. I seriously doubt he drew a play for KD to catch the ball that far from the basket, and i'm positive he didn't tell KD to hoist up a 30 footer.

if you really think brooks would draw up a play like that then phil jackson would "draw up" 30 foot fadeaways all the time

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #105921 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyerThanDelta View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyerThanDelta View Post


LULZ

seriously the east is so weak... and the west is rough

MIA will make the finals ez and i could see any team in the west getting there

hell every lower seed might win in the west

they need to seed the playoffs regardless of conference

Its the Era in the East.

The zest era? laugh.gif
Filet Mignon FC
Filet Mignon FC
post #105922 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 

if you really think brooks would draw up a play like that then phil jackson would "draw up" 30 foot fadeaways all the time

Yeah. I dont have a problem with the play he drew... giving KD track record... but why that play when KD is Clearly Struggling. 

post #105923 of 132491
My boy Terrence Ross might be having the worst playoffs ever
You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
You whole crew's ravishing, team's untouchable
In the jungle banging Nas, Mobb Deep and Wu
"My Ohhh My"
post #105924 of 132491
KD naps in that commercial sick.gif
Suffering is good...on the path to carnage

spoiled little Carson kid with chandelier up in my shed

https://soundcloud.com/ohxryn
Suffering is good...on the path to carnage

spoiled little Carson kid with chandelier up in my shed

https://soundcloud.com/ohxryn
post #105925 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarltonJunior View Post

Stop man. Please stop. Do a little more research into how coaching really does impact the game of basketball before you come out here with this nonsense. The reason the team ain't eatin' is 100% the offense, they literally run the same set every time down the floor which leads to KD getting denied the ball. There's very little player or ball movement which means that the ball goes to the same place every single time down the floor, and if the other team knows what your going to do literally every time on offense, you get shut down.

Reggie Jackson was an interesting wrinkle added into OKC's offensive lineup because now you have 2 (should be 3 but Brooks) ballhandlers on the floor and it ultimately lead to a W despite OKC's idle offense, but in the next game Memphis negated it entirely and Joey put in the fix. Defensively, Brooks doesn't double enough on the post, doesn't use enough of the roster (PJ3 could probably work wonders defensvely because he'll give energy and can run unlike Perk) and TA is actually having a good series offensively. All of this is on Brooks and with a smarter coach this series would be over already.

Bruh you didn't even mention TA's defense or the Grizz efficient pace as a reason why OKC is down.

Then you say "this series would be over already" as if Memphis is just some push overs laugh.gif

That's how I know you're just talking out your *** laugh.gif
post #105926 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21 View Post

My boy Terrence Ross might be having the worst playoffs ever

You aint lyin. This has been the toughest to watch him.

Dude needs to explode tonight. Just one big cram will get him back into rhythm (hopefully)
..: Team Run Through The Tape :..
CEO, Member #1
9192 Posts and Counting
..: Team Run Through The Tape :..
CEO, Member #1
9192 Posts and Counting
post #105927 of 132491

Chuck Hayes FTs are always something to watch.

post #105928 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba MVP View Post

Have Butler and Thabo been better though? The numbers say other wise.

Jeremy Lamb: 13.4 PER, 3.3 WS, 43% from the field
Perry Jones: 10.1 PER, 1.5 WS, 46% from the field
Caron Butler: 11.9 PER, 1.6 WS, 39% from the field, 34% in the playoffs
Thabo Sefolosha: 10.4 PER, 3.0 WS, 41% from the field, 33% in the playoffs

There have proven at worst to be just as good, so why not give them a chance and see what they have given the offensive struggles this team is going through.

He had no problem giving a young Reggie Jackson a chance when Russ went down last year over the vet Fisher, don't know why he won't now. Reggie played 14 min a game that season before jumping to 33 min in the playoffs and performed quite well.

I agree. I'm just saying that's why Brooks is probably rolling with the vets because despite the numbers, the vets have "experience" and that can't be quantified. And for all the hate brooks gets, his track record suggest that for the most part his rotations work.

Jackson was the clear cut back up PG which is why he had to make Jackson the starter when Fisher went down. He (nor any other coach) would feel comfortable starting fisher this late in his career i'm sure laugh.gif
post #105929 of 132491
Greivis Vasquez is already a legend in this city. pimp.gif
Instagram. | just my art and photography. #NT will follow back. Also Flickr.
Instagram. | just my art and photography. #NT will follow back. Also Flickr.
post #105930 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21 View Post

My boy Terrence Ross might be having the worst playoffs ever
He's having a MJ type playoff performance right now compared to hibbert,

South Florida Living

South Florida Living

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN