NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN - Page 4373  

post #131161 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximus1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson999 
ppmad2.gif

Joe Johnson was The problem not Paul.

Joe was on fire why try to post up Bron when its all on the line. He should kicked it out to pierce open for 3 for the win

for peirce age n miles he came through
I actually wanted to see him be more selfish

And Bron didn't even do nun
As usual ray Allen secures the win offensively and defensively
While lebron sits back and shines..

nets fan who conveniently joined 3 days ago.

@Zyzz come get your money
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
post #131162 of 132491

I've forgotten what the bet between Zyzz and Clifford Smith was. I saved a screencap but I wiped my Computer clean

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #131163 of 132491
Cue the Cartmem tears gif for that post
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #131164 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

I've forgotten what the bet between Zyzz and Clifford Smith was. I saved a screencap but I wiped my Computer clean

1k the nets didn't win the east, i think.
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
post #131165 of 132491

:rollinWell Zyzz should have known better than to take a crazy bet like that seriously.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #131166 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by do work son View Post

nets fan who conveniently joined 3 days ago.

@Zyzz come get your money

I'm no nets fan just think NBA does a great job of marketing LBJ as that guy when time after time you see the great team.. Allen Chalmers bosh coming through clutch defensively n offensively securing wins....
Then gotta watch this guy jumping on tables..
come on.
Peirce Is a proffesionala he competed
post #131167 of 132491


Get your money, Zyzz! pimp.gif
post #131168 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximus1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by do work son View Post

nets fan who conveniently joined 3 days ago.

@Zyzz come get your money

I'm no nets fan just think NBA does a great job of marketing LBJ as that guy when time after time you see the great team.. Allen Chalmers bosh coming through clutch defensively n offensively securing wins....
Then gotta watch this guy jumping on tables..come on.
Peirce Is a proffesional

so you're another guy making the argument lebron is thriving off of his teammates?

against brooklyn, he averaged 30 points 6 rebounds and 4 assists on 57% shooting.

don't be an idiot.
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
post #131169 of 132491
MIAMI HEAT
2006. 2012. 2013
IN RILEY WE TRUST
MIAMI HEAT
2006. 2012. 2013
IN RILEY WE TRUST
post #131170 of 132491
They're a great team he's top player but...

He should have wrecked peirce on both ends I didn't see it...

Missing free throws when it counts and Allen securesd that win again just like in finals....
No Allen.. No rings.. this is 1 the greatest all time shooters
James overshadows what he does when games on the line if Allen leaves there done
..

So yes to me Lebron ain't that guy
Space is open KD Wesbrook Melo Rose
I can see these 4 guys becoming that guy and surpassing James
post #131171 of 132491
indifferent.gif
post #131172 of 132491
So i'll just leave this here





May 18, 2014
WTB:
S in Replicas S or M In Authentics
"When all is said and done, I want more to have been done than said."
Rugby The Sport, Not Ralph
Ravens • Zlatan • Liverpool FC • Nuggets • Nats • Caps
For Sale: Air Jordan 13 White/Team Red-Flint Grey
$90 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: UNWORN UNBRANDED DENIM 101 SKINNY FIT 32/34
$60 (USD) or best offer
 
WTB:
S in Replicas S or M In Authentics
"When all is said and done, I want more to have been done than said."
Rugby The Sport, Not Ralph
Ravens • Zlatan • Liverpool FC • Nuggets • Nats • Caps
For Sale: Air Jordan 13 White/Team Red-Flint Grey
$90 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: UNWORN UNBRANDED DENIM 101 SKINNY FIT 32/34
$60 (USD) or best offer
 
post #131173 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97 View Post


This is what a great defensive pippin does.

This was a big offensive mistake on joe
peirce was all alone open on 3 he did what good defensive player does but can't knock down free throws when it counts.
post #131174 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballahb View Post

So i'll just leave this here





May 18, 2014

What a surprise?

laugh.gif
post #131175 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballahb View Post

So i'll just leave this here





May 18, 2014

He'll do work on the Lakers after they sign LBJ, CP3 and Melo. smokin.gif
#TeamDSA
#TeamTitans
#CUBBIES
#TeamDSA
#TeamTitans
#CUBBIES
post #131176 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballahb View Post

So i'll just leave this here





May 18, 2014

He'll do work on the Lakers after they sign LBJ, CP3 and Melo. smokin.gif

nthat.gif
LAKERS - CHARGERS
COLE WORLD
LAKERS - CHARGERS
COLE WORLD
post #131177 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballahb View Post

So i'll just leave this here




 

REPORT: Kevin Love has told the Timberwolves that they better trade him or else he WILL leave as a FA.

— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral)

May 18, 2014

Not surprised

post #131178 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballahb View Post

So i'll just leave this here





May 18, 2014

He'll do work on the Lakers after they sign LBJ, CP3 and Melo. smokin.gif


May 18, 2014
WTB:
S in Replicas S or M In Authentics
"When all is said and done, I want more to have been done than said."
Rugby The Sport, Not Ralph
Ravens • Zlatan • Liverpool FC • Nuggets • Nats • Caps
For Sale: Air Jordan 13 White/Team Red-Flint Grey
$90 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: UNWORN UNBRANDED DENIM 101 SKINNY FIT 32/34
$60 (USD) or best offer
 
WTB:
S in Replicas S or M In Authentics
"When all is said and done, I want more to have been done than said."
Rugby The Sport, Not Ralph
Ravens • Zlatan • Liverpool FC • Nuggets • Nats • Caps
For Sale: Air Jordan 13 White/Team Red-Flint Grey
$90 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: UNWORN UNBRANDED DENIM 101 SKINNY FIT 32/34
$60 (USD) or best offer
 
post #131179 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximus1 View Post

They're a great team he's top player but...

He should have wrecked peirce on both ends I didn't see it...

Missing free throws when it counts and Allen securesd that win again just like in finals....
No Allen.. No rings.. this is 1 the greatest all time shooters
James overshadows what he does when games on the line if Allen leaves there done
..

So yes to me Lebron ain't that guy
Space is open KD Wesbrook Melo Rose
I can see these 4 guys becoming that guy and surpassing James

speaking of being that guy and missing free throws when they count.....D FROZE
MIAMI HEAT
2006. 2012. 2013
IN RILEY WE TRUST
MIAMI HEAT
2006. 2012. 2013
IN RILEY WE TRUST
post #131180 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post

I wanna know whos signing Stuckey... nerd.gif


Portland?

blazers gotta throw all their money at a veteran pg since they are losing mo gotti and earl watson. TP? Jameer Nelson? Nash? Rondo? They need a major........backup point guard


PORTLANgrin.gif TRAIL BLAZERS


"I SURVIVED THE JAIL BLAZER ERA, I'LL SURE AS HELL SURVIVE THE FRAIL BLAZER ERA"
#7 "The Natural" Brandon Roy




PORTLANgrin.gif TRAIL BLAZERS


"I SURVIVED THE JAIL BLAZER ERA, I'LL SURE AS HELL SURVIVE THE FRAIL BLAZER ERA"
#7 "The Natural" Brandon Roy


post #131181 of 132491

Trade him where? No team is going to trade for a guy who is going to leave in the offseason for the Lakers and the Lakers dont need to trade for him because hes going there anyways.

 

The Timberwolves deserve this for holding out hope. They should have known better.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #131182 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by calibeebee View Post

blazers gotta throw all their money at a veteran pg since they are losing mo gotti and earl watson. TP? Jameer Nelson? Nash? Rondo? They need a major........backup point guard

nash is done, he can barely play 20 min without getting hurt now a days
MIAMI HEAT
2006. 2012. 2013
IN RILEY WE TRUST
MIAMI HEAT
2006. 2012. 2013
IN RILEY WE TRUST
post #131183 of 132491
post #131184 of 132491
K Love would be a perfect fit for the Warriors
post #131185 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty View Post

Antidope, what's up with your boys man? Talk to them please
http://www.poundingtherock.com/2014/5/17/5724296/why-spurs-fans-despise-russell-westbrook#comments

Reads just like this thread when the Thunder are on TV

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #131186 of 132491
Thread Starter 
As I scrolled through that article, all those pictures reminded me of why I like Russ.

USATSI_7889424_154224518_lowres.jpg
USATSI_7898156_154224518_lowres.jpg
20130404_kkt_ax3_374.0.jpg
20140419_ajl_ax3_510.jpg.0.jpg
488085351.0.jpg
20140226_pjc_ax3_456.0.jpg
488702029.0_standard_709.0.jpg
USATSI_7879380_154224518_lowres.jpg
20130404_kkt_ax3_373.0.jpg
post #131187 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximus1 View Post

They're a great team he's top player but...

He should have wrecked peirce on both ends I didn't see it...

Missing free throws when it counts and Allen securesd that win again just like in finals....
No Allen.. No rings.. this is 1 the greatest all time shooters
James overshadows what he does when games on the line if Allen leaves there done
..

So yes to me Lebron ain't that guy
Space is open KD Wesbrook Melo Rose
I can see these 4 guys becoming that guy and surpassing James

i'll pretend you didn't say that.

but for the rest of it, and only because i'm REALLY bored:

you seem VERY fixated on ray allen so this should be easy to illustrate.
first off, ray allen wasn't even on the first championship team. so you're already wrong.

The 2nd ring lebron one, that "ray allen secured for him", ray allen in the conference semifinals averaged 7 points. in the finals, he averaged 10.6 points. lebron in that conference semis averaged 29 and in the finals averaged 25 11 and 7.

the heat went into that 4th quarter down 10 points, that was capped with ray allen's 3.
in that 4th quarter he scored 5 points, including that 3.
lebron scored 14.

did ray allen hit a huge shot, yes. without lebron, they don't even get close to catching the spurs, and antidope is celebrating a championship.

again, don't be an idiot.
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
Houston Rockets | Houston Texans | Houston Astros | Texas Aggies
post #131188 of 132491
I picked the Pacers to win the championship at the beginning of the year, I'm sticking to it. *shrugs*
post #131189 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by do work son View Post

i'll pretend you didn't say that.

but for the rest of it, and only because i'm REALLY bored:

you seem VERY fixated on ray allen so this should be easy to illustrate.
first off, ray allen wasn't even on the first championship team. so you're already wrong.

The 2nd ring lebron one, that "ray allen secured for him", ray allen in the conference semifinals averaged 7 points. in the finals, he averaged 10.6 points. lebron in that conference semis averaged 29 and in the finals averaged 25 11 and 7.

the heat went into that 4th quarter down 10 points, that was capped with ray allen's 3.
in that 4th quarter he scored 5 points, including that 3.
lebron scored 14.

did ray allen hit a huge shot, yes. without lebron, they don't even get close to catching the spurs, and antidope is celebrating a championship.

again, don't be an idiot.

Do Work don't do it to him like that
post #131190 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius View Post

I picked the Pacers to win the championship at the beginning of the year, I'm sticking to it. *shrugs*

Heat in 5
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN