NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN - Page 1282  

post #38431 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DON RAMON View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbShuttles15 View Post

Some people have to many feels attached to players who are flawed human being just like you and me.

 

 

i never got a woman pregnant while taking a break from my other woman!!11

is that avy even legal? :lol8o

 

 

damn, gonna have to change it now

post #38432 of 132616

i heard dwayne wade once told a homeless guy to "get a job!!"

post #38433 of 132616

yeah, sorry bout the thread guys :\

 

ill wait till the playoffs to say this stuff

 

 

 

do you guys think the nets and knicks will end up with homecourt in the first round?

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #38434 of 132616
UnchartedDrake

Wade is a douche. Whats so hard to understand? You are being very difficult in regards to talking about the Heat. (And mad)

This has nothing to do with being a hater either. Its just what it is. I was born and raised in Milwaukee and grew up idolizing Dwyane Wade at Marquette for what he did for this city and that team. As the years passed he slowly turned into one of the biggest d-bags in the league. If i can see this why cant you? If anyone has a reason to be a homer for the dude its me. Im not gonna lie to myself to feel better about who he is, instead im kind of ashamed as to what hes become because he is linked to Marquette, my team. Yet, there you go, being mad. Did I mention I want the Heat to 3-peat?
post #38435 of 132616

embiid looking good today 8o

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #38436 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

kobe does a lot of things wrong, but the reason most people respect him is that he always plays hard and he never takes nights off. after watching kobe play the game after almost having his finger broken off of his shooting hand you expect me to respect wade for sitting games out because of general soreness? 

its being smart, he doesn't want to end up like kobe, to where his body is torn and gets injured every 5 games he plays.
The heat staff and spo are making him sit out, not dwade. its the smart thing to do to have him fresh for the play offs.
does anyone here get mad when Pop sits tim parker, and ginobly out for games during the reg season? NO! so why be mad at Wade for doing the same thing


So now you guys are telling me that Dwade didn't play his heart out to get that ring in 06? the man was unstoppable.
post #38437 of 132616
If Wade is taking gms off now imagine when the playoffs start he's gonna be a couch potato which is why I don't think they can 3peat his health is at stake his knees are done.
post #38438 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post

X3

X4

Rck dont count
for sale: $25 nike egift card for $20 paypal. pm me if interested

also buy my under armour curry 1 father to son size 12 now! http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/162313247505?
for sale: $25 nike egift card for $20 paypal. pm me if interested

also buy my under armour curry 1 father to son size 12 now! http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/162313247505?
post #38439 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

wade doesnt even hoop though, he sits out every other game because he is too much of a [{}] to deal with "general soreness"

PREACH!


Edit:

Feds watching. nerd.gif
post #38440 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmygosher View Post

PREACH!


Edit:

Feds watching. nerd.gif

A my man....didnt you tell me last year that you would delete your name on niketalk if the Heat beat the pacers in the ECF? What are you still doing here?
post #38441 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

kobe does a lot of things wrong, but the reason most people respect him is that he always plays hard and he never takes nights off. after watching kobe play the game after almost having his finger broken off of his shooting hand you expect me to respect wade for sitting games out because of general soreness? 

its being smart, he doesn't want to end up like kobe, to where his body is torn and gets injured every 5 games he plays.
The heat staff and spo are making him sit out, not dwade. its the smart thing to do to have him fresh for the play offs.
does anyone here get mad when Pop sits tim parker, and ginobly out for games during the reg season? NO! so why be mad at Wade for doing the same thing

not even going to go into the difference between wade taking games off in his 11th year and kobe being hurt in his 18th when only 3 people in nba history have played more minutes than him.

people do talk about pop sitting out his players, people have been saying for years that its a waste of time because they fall short every year anyways (ill admit that its mostly me thats saying it in THIS thread). but the spurs players could commit murder and hardly anyone would care, thats what makes them the spurs. a miami player will get put on blast for tipping 3 dollars instead of 5, thats what makes them a big market team. same happens with anyone that is on the lakers or knicks, this isnt something new that you miami fans are experiencing for the first time it happens to all players in all sports that play in big markets. learn to accept it and stop crying about how its unfair.

 

i dont like dwade so im going to (sometimes irrationally) take shots at him every chance i get. take shots at kobe all you want ill be over here not caring

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #38442 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmygosher View Post

PREACH!


Edit:

Feds watching. nerd.gif

A my man....didnt you tell me last year that you would delete your name on niketalk if the Heat beat the pacers in the ECF? What are you still doing here?

I'm not your "man". And I sure as hell didn't tell you ****.

But as far as me not leaving........

























justin-bieber-deal-with-it.gif
Edited by ohmygosher - 1/11/14 at 12:31pm
post #38443 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

embiid looking good today nerd.gif

Am I the only one who thinks most of these dudes should stay another year.
post #38444 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by HNL HI View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

embiid looking good today nerd.gif

Am I the only one who thinks most of these dudes should stay another year.

yes, but i only want them to enter the draft because we dont have a draft pick next year :p

 

wiggins should stay an extra year

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #38445 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

not even going to go into the difference between wade taking games off in his 11th year and kobe being hurt in his 18th when only 3 people in nba history have played more minutes than him.
people do talk about pop sitting out his players, people have been saying for years that its a waste of time because they fall short every year anyways (ill admit that its mostly me thats saying it in THIS thread). but the spurs players could commit murder and hardly anyone would care, thats what makes them the spurs. a miami player will get put on blast for tipping 3 dollars instead of 5, thats what makes them a big market team. same happens with anyone that is on the lakers or knicks, this isnt something new that you miami fans are experiencing for the first time it happens to all players in all sports that play in big markets. learn to accept it and stop crying about how its unfair.

i dont like dwade so im going to (sometimes irrationally) take shots at him every chance i get. take shots at kobe all you want ill be over here not caring

What crying? all i said is that players do the same thing, i don't care if its fair or not, I'm pointing out that other players do the same, and you guys are crying about dwade, like he had sex with y'all sister or something! its funny.
I have been laughing the whole time! roll.gif
post #38446 of 132616

unrelated but why do half the miami/lebron fans on here have drake in their sn or avy?

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #38447 of 132616
double
post #38448 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmygosher View Post

I'm not your "man". And I sure as hell didn't tell you ****.

But as far as me not leaving........

























justin-bieber-deal-with-it.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
A grown sorry person who can't live up to his portion of a bet. its all good tho. You watched the heat get another championship, and your stomach hasn't been the same since. lmao stay mad. Watch the Heat win another one this year.
you want to make another bet that you won't keep? I just want to do it so i can laugh at you again! LMAOOOO!!

post #38449 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

unrelated but why do half the miami/lebron fans on here have drake in their sn or avy?

My drake I'm talking is the Drake off a video game called Uncharted
i don't like the rapper drake at all. he is trash
lol this has came up 2 times today.
post #38450 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by do work son View Post

lebron steps to a guy who tackled him and he's fake tough. he walks away and he's a pussy. what would you do in that situation?

They will talk about him when he acts fake tough, but as soon as he 3peats, they don't ever talk again.

If you know how NT works, you should know that's not at all the case laugh.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #38451 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake View Post

crying-waterfalls.gif

Pathetic.
post #38452 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson999 View Post

To be fair, the refs gave Kobe at least one championship as well

ousted-ref-nba-fixed-2002-series.jpeg

That's true but I wasn't comparing Wade and Kobe. I don't even know why Kobe is relevant in this thread at all at this point.
post #38453 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

unrelated but why do half the miami/lebron fans on here have drake in their sn or avy?

My drake I'm talking is the Drake off a video game called Uncharted
i don't like the rapper drake at all. he is trash
lol this has came up 2 times today.

:lol alright

is that game worth playing? i been looking for a new game to try out 8o

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #38454 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

laugh.gif  alright
is that game worth playing? i been looking for a new game to try out nerd.gif

Oh the game is DOPE!! especially Uncharted 2. try them out man, you will love it. its for PS3
post #38455 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

laugh.gif  alright
is that game worth playing? i been looking for a new game to try out nerd.gif

Oh the game is DOPE!! especially Uncharted 2. try them out man, you will love it. its for PS3

hmm, ill check it out then

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #38456 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmygosher View Post

Pathetic.


i see you haven't changed at all...smh
lol
typical tho. I expect that from you.
post #38457 of 132616

brooklin must be annoyed that they have to play this raptors team after a 2ot game last night

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #38458 of 132616

Embiid just pulled a Wade/Kobe 8o

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

997 Turbo

mean.gif Sacramento Kings - San Diego Chargers mean.gif

Instagram - @N_Webster15

997 Turbo

post #38459 of 132616
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmygosher View Post

Pathetic.


i see you haven't changed at all...smh
lol
typical tho. I expect that from you.

smokin.gifsmokin.gif

I'm just warming up.
post #38460 of 132616

what are peoples thoughts on making the ASG a draft like the NHL? pick the 24 (i think thats the number) best players in the nba and have guys draft the two teams, winner of the last years game gets first pick next year

 

could work and would allow a lot of these west guards to be allstars 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN