NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN - Page 2394  

post #71791 of 132491
Melo was born in NYC also, or is that a long running myth and lets not forget about the GOAT !
CACTUS FOAM ONES sz 10.5 great condition for sale , pm for pics and NYC meetup
CACTUS FOAM ONES sz 10.5 great condition for sale , pm for pics and NYC meetup
post #71792 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrBetterthenME View Post


But KD was born and raised in DC......

No he wasn't. He's from Seat Pleasant. I grew up 15 mins away from dude. Hence the giant Maryland tattoo on his back.
post #71793 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJsaver View Post

Melo was born in NYC also, or is that a long running myth and lets not forget about the GOAT !

Born yeah. From no. He's from Baltimore.
post #71794 of 132491
DMV area always produces tons of talent..
Manchester United    Rockets    Ravens     LA Kings     Angels
Manchester United    Rockets    Ravens     LA Kings     Angels
post #71795 of 132491
Did I really just read the heat would be a first round exit in the west? Like they didn't beat the western conference champions two Years in a row? Sounds right they can beat the best team in the west but would lose to one of the lower caliber teams.

South Florida Living

South Florida Living

post #71796 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1RMAN View Post
 

yes. they're not going to make it out of the first round. I give them 2012 but 2013 was pure luck with that Ray Ray 3. That's just it

Agreed. I'm biased, but being objectively as possible I've always felt the heat's opposing team lost the game more so then Miami outright won

post #71797 of 132491
This guy kd is amazing. Its really impossible to root against son. Dude can literally pull up from anywhere on the floor, off balance and knock that ***** down in crunch time. Son is not 25 smh not fair.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #71798 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1RMAN View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by imlive365 View Post

Did I really just read the heat would be a first round exit in the west? Like they didn't beat the western conference champions two Years in a row? Sounds right they can beat the best team in the west but would lose to one of the lower caliber teams.

yes. they're not going to make it out of the first round. I give them 2012 but 2013 was pure luck with that Ray Ray 3. That's just it

Lucky shots have saved lots of great teams before. It doesn't make their accomplishments any less great. See Robert Horry 3 against Sac in 2001 West finals

Walking the lonely mile with Satan.
Walking the lonely mile with Satan.
post #71799 of 132491
Miami beat the west champs twice in a row but wouldn't have made it out the first round in the west? That hater logic right there.

Some of you boys should have somebody proof read the stupid **** ya type.
post #71800 of 132491
GlamorousDependableGoral.gif

Los Angeles Lakers

 

Los Angeles Lakers

 

post #71801 of 132491
Seriously idk how spurs fans even forgive manu for what he did man. Dude really had more assist to heat players than spurs players. Lebron was biting his finger nails and had tears in his eyes man smh. Shoutbout to judas tho, dude hit a huge shot
Outta this world jupitar jack
Outta this world jupitar jack
post #71802 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashBanks View Post

Miami beat the west champs twice in a row but wouldn't have made it out the first round in the west? That hater logic right there.

Some of you boys should have somebody proof read the stupid **** ya type.

Won't deny the hate pulsing through my veins. First and foremost you gotta give the champs their props, but... and i hate to open the hypothetical can of worms but do you think if Miami played in the west and went through that side of the bracket they would be back to back champs? 

 

In addition, and this is based off memory so there may be be stats that state otherwise but I always will feel like lebron is a dominant front runner player. Any time he's been up to comparable competition he isn't the king he so proudly claims himself as. The last championship being evidence of that

post #71803 of 132491
It's way too early in the morning for such blatant hate. mean.gif
post #71804 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

People are far too quick to judge players.. especially that young. You're free to criticize, of course, but people go way overboard and call guys bums or busts or make proclamations like "They'll never be great, an All-Star, top 5 ,etc."

Especially with young guys in bad situations.. give them a little time before you try to close the door on their whole career. People just want to be the first ones to say "He won't be an all-star, he'll be a bust" so they can gloat and say "I told you so". You see it all the time with college guys and rookies..

So any time players struggle people will say "I told you so" but when they end up multiple all-stars, hitting clutch shots, or become franchise players.. they're ghost. That's when you should end up on that Summer Jam screen. Everyone is wrong with predictions from time to time, a guy you think will be a star ends up a fringe starter.. or a guy you're not sold on ends up being a top player.. but when you call a rookie a bust 40 games into his career or just hate on a young guy because he's struggling on a crap team, that needs to be avoided.

I agree with all of this.


Except in regards to Austin Rivers. He sucks and will never be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w View Post

It's way too early in the morning for such blatant hate. mean.gif

After reading the last two pages, wow, you're right laugh.gif it's nothing but crappy hypotheticals from the "I Hope/I Wish" squad.
Edited by Peep Game - 3/22/14 at 6:52am
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
post #71805 of 132491
Who cares about the Heat and the West.

They gotta beat one west team which they will.

Guys LeBron is in his prime.

Why cant you just realize he's not losing.
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #71806 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous View Post

Who cares about the Heat and the West.

They gotta beat one west team which they will.

Guys LeBron is in his prime.

Why cant you just realize he's not losing.

They have a really good team.  Let's not get crazy here.

 

This is the flipside of people who blamed every Cleveland loss on LeBron alone.

post #71807 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by henz0 View Post




laugh.gifmean.gif

possibly more followers than the sixers have fans
post #71808 of 132491

 

:rollin:rollin:rollin

post #71809 of 132491
Lil B. roll.gif
post #71810 of 132491
Basedgod roll.gif
                                                                                           #KNICKUP
                                                                                           #KNICKUP
post #71811 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentZero View Post
 

 

:rollin:rollin:rollin

:rollinHow did he make this happen

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

post #71812 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallywoodxo View Post

Won't deny the hate pulsing through my veins. First and foremost you gotta give the champs their props, but... and i hate to open the hypothetical can of worms but do you think if Miami played in the west and went through that side of the bracket they would be back to back champs? 

In addition, and this is based off memory so there may be be stats that state otherwise but I always will feel like lebron is a dominant front runner player. Any time he's been up to comparable competition he isn't the king he so proudly claims himself as. The last championship being evidence of that

How is him winning another chip after coming up big in games 6&7 aganist one the best franchises in hoop evidence of him not being what he says he is?

Was Kevin Durant and the thunder not comparable competition? That thunder team was the favorite going into that series if I'm not mistaken

Get that hate out your heart my man.
post #71813 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashBanks View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallywoodxo View Post

Won't deny the hate pulsing through my veins. First and foremost you gotta give the champs their props, but... and i hate to open the hypothetical can of worms but do you think if Miami played in the west and went through that side of the bracket they would be back to back champs? 

In addition, and this is based off memory so there may be be stats that state otherwise but I always will feel like lebron is a dominant front runner player. Any time he's been up to comparable competition he isn't the king he so proudly claims himself as. The last championship being evidence of that

How is him winning another chip after coming up big in games 6&7 aganist one the best franchises in hoop evidence of him not being what he says he is?

Was Kevin Durant and the thunder not comparable competition? That thunder team was the favorite going into that series if I'm not mistaken

Get that hate out your heart my man.

Dudes like him make this thread unbearable at times. They dont even put any logical thought into the **** they post, they just type away because a keyboard is in front of them.
post #71814 of 132491
So now the narrative is whether or not the Heat would have been champs had they played in the west? LMAOOOOOO
post #71815 of 132491

Lil B is the true troll

post #71816 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by SosMoney23 View Post

Dudes like him make this thread unbearable at times. They dont even put any logical thought into the **** they post, they just type away because a keyboard is in front of them.

Unbearable? It's obvious I've got a bias. It's my opinion. No need to take it that serious. I see where you're coming from though with some of the trolls though and how things can get carried away.


Let's carry on though. No excuse for my spurs not to get It this year. However if KD keeps playing like this...
post #71817 of 132491

tbh the heat are pretty lucky to have three championships

 

 

if wade was born without legs they wouldnt even have any, so all three should have a *

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

post #71818 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suberzat1 View Post

Lil B is the true troll

none better.
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
O-H-I-O

CAVALIERS - INDIANS - BROWNS - BUCKEYES
post #71819 of 132491

LeBron ain't worried about the MVP?

We just gonna forget about all the bitter comments he made throughout the season?

 

Julius F. Wrek

W R E K

 

Bob Marley: ...you better be Black if you have a choice

W R E K

 

Bob Marley: ...you better be Black if you have a choice

post #71820 of 132491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Wrek View Post

LeBron ain't worried about the MVP?


We just gonna forget about all the bitter comments he made throughout the season?

Julius F. Wrek


Exactly remember when he said he could score like KD if given the chance laugh.gif
Aggies Spurs
Aggies Spurs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN