NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Bought my first smartphone today. Need advice. vol. iPhone 4
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bought my first smartphone today. Need advice. vol. iPhone 4 - Page 3

post #61 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halftime View Post
 

Congrats on the purchase man.

 

If you don't mind the lack of LTE or a super crisp camera, then you made the right choice.

 

The 4 isn't painfully slow, it all depends what you have on it.

 

However, judging by this being your first smartphone, I doubt you would go crazy with the unnecessary apps, so you should be solid. 

 

Did you upgrade to iOS 7?

 

Yeah upgraded to iOS7

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Patt View Post
 

 

:x 

 

The iPhone 8 will be out by then b...

 

It was a joke bruh.

post #62 of 89

OP.. do you pimp.

 

Your pron watching will increase by 100% now that you own a smartphone though

post #63 of 89
Quote:

Originally Posted by AyZee View Post

Originally Posted by Jay Patt View Post
 

 

:x 

 

The iPhone 8 will be out by then b...

 

It was a joke bruh.

 

Fam I was hoping so lol.

post #64 of 89
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheistbugz View Post

What do you do for a living op?


3 PT jobs and school.

post #65 of 89
^ negative theres no flash on the iphone
post #66 of 89
Wait wut.. I was watching them vids on my iPhone
post #67 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by you go boy View Post

^ negative theres no flash on the iphone

.mp4

nerd.gif

"...he's the Duncan MacLeod of IT on NT..."

Twitter

Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C/C#, HTML/CSS, Java, JavaScript, MIPS, SQL.


Ask me for help with any of the programming languages above.
Reply

"...he's the Duncan MacLeod of IT on NT..."

Twitter

Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C/C#, HTML/CSS, Java, JavaScript, MIPS, SQL.


Ask me for help with any of the programming languages above.
Reply
post #68 of 89
know a gal that still uses a motorola razr. she make well over six figs. doesnt care for a smartphone or checking her email, social media etc
post #69 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by you go boy View Post

^ negative theres no flash on the iphone

Flash drive or camera flash?

The latter would be incorrect for iphones 4 and up?
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
post #70 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post

know a gal that still uses a motorola razr. she make well over six figs. doesnt care for a smartphone or checking her email, social media etc

Is she single??
Pics???
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
post #71 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

Flash drive or camera flash?

The latter would be incorrect for iphones 4 and up?

flash as in adobe flash. i know because this is the reason i bought a smartphone to begin with and also the reason i got an android instead of iphone
post #72 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by you go boy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

Flash drive or camera flash?

The latter would be incorrect for iphones 4 and up?

flash as in adobe flash. i know because this is the reason i bought a smartphone to begin with and also the reason i got an android instead of iphone

They have it now
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
post #73 of 89
Fapping in the bathroom before showering will increase by 369.3%

Dallas Cowboys. Boston Red Sox. Los Angeles Lakers. Anaheim Ducks.

 

 

 

 

 

Reply

Dallas Cowboys. Boston Red Sox. Los Angeles Lakers. Anaheim Ducks.

 

 

 

 

 

Reply
post #74 of 89

Dont download ios7. My understanding is that is drains your battery way more. Its intentional as a way to force upgrades. 

post #75 of 89

ios7 on the 4 will be brutal imo. 

post #76 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by af1 1982 View Post

ios7 on the 4 will be brutal imo. 

It's not bad at all. At first it was terrible, but if you turn Reduce Motion on the battery life is pretty average.

"...he's the Duncan MacLeod of IT on NT..."

Twitter

Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C/C#, HTML/CSS, Java, JavaScript, MIPS, SQL.


Ask me for help with any of the programming languages above.
Reply

"...he's the Duncan MacLeod of IT on NT..."

Twitter

Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C/C#, HTML/CSS, Java, JavaScript, MIPS, SQL.


Ask me for help with any of the programming languages above.
Reply
post #77 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyZee View Post
 

Will wait to get an iPhone 5 in 2017.

:lol

I Eat Only The Finest Applebees. 

  Pai Gow Papi.

      http://niketalk.com/f/7355/music

Reply

I Eat Only The Finest Applebees. 

  Pai Gow Papi.

      http://niketalk.com/f/7355/music

Reply
post #78 of 89
A dude saves paychecks on a 300 dollar belt and dudes defending him on the purchase telling others not to worry about how he spends his money

OP decides to upgrade to an older version of a phone after years and gets poked fun at




mean.gif
post #79 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug View Post

A dude saves paychecks on a 300 dollar belt and dudes defending him on the purchase telling others not to worry about how he spends his money

OP decides to upgrade to an older version of a phone after years and gets poked fun at




mean.gif

There a world of difference between a $300 belt and $99 dollar cell phone.

Valiant effort, doe..
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
post #80 of 89

Honestly, the only thing I find useful on a smartphone is the GPS. Everything else is just a weapon of mass distraction.

Instagram: MetiQlous
Reply
Instagram: MetiQlous
Reply
post #81 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by you go boy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

Flash drive or camera flash?

The latter would be incorrect for iphones 4 and up?

flash as in adobe flash. i know because this is the reason i bought a smartphone to begin with and also the reason i got an android instead of iphone

They have it now

No... no they don't. But neither does Android anymore. It's just that enough things are available in HTML5 for the lack of Flash to not be a big deal.
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
post #82 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by you go boy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

Flash drive or camera flash?

The latter would be incorrect for iphones 4 and up?

flash as in adobe flash. i know because this is the reason i bought a smartphone to begin with and also the reason i got an android instead of iphone

They have it now

On which ones?
post #83 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordonson View Post

No... no they don't. But neither does Android anymore. It's just that enough things are available in HTML5 for the lack of Flash to not be a big deal.

You can still get flash on an android device, though.

iOS devices?... not so much. No idea what this @Tr1ll dude is talmbout. laugh.gif The only way to get flash on an iOS device is to download an app like Rover, which is a browser with built-in flash support.

"...he's the Duncan MacLeod of IT on NT..."

Twitter

Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C/C#, HTML/CSS, Java, JavaScript, MIPS, SQL.


Ask me for help with any of the programming languages above.
Reply

"...he's the Duncan MacLeod of IT on NT..."

Twitter

Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C/C#, HTML/CSS, Java, JavaScript, MIPS, SQL.


Ask me for help with any of the programming languages above.
Reply
post #84 of 89
So you say they don't have and then tell him how to get it....aight.
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
Charlie Sweets wink.gif
Im from Florida, don't **** with me!
Reply
post #85 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1ll View Post

So you say they don't have and then tell him how to get it....aight.

It's a work around...and it's buggy, at best. You can only use it to access online content, and has no type of support beyond the app, which you have to pay for. Try streaming a video with one of those apps...see how usable they are.

laugh.gifeyes.gif

"...he's the Duncan MacLeod of IT on NT..."

Twitter

Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C/C#, HTML/CSS, Java, JavaScript, MIPS, SQL.


Ask me for help with any of the programming languages above.
Reply

"...he's the Duncan MacLeod of IT on NT..."

Twitter

Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C/C#, HTML/CSS, Java, JavaScript, MIPS, SQL.


Ask me for help with any of the programming languages above.
Reply
post #86 of 89
They have flash on android, yall just technology retarded.
post #87 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah View Post


You can still get flash on an android device, though.

I would have mentioned this, but I figured that we weren't talking about workarounds here. I actually stopped bothering to add Flash like last year laugh.gif

Realized that I was fine without it. No technology retardation here, fam.
Been jailbreaking/rooting/ROM'ing/lurking XDA since 2009.
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
Team Young Dr0
... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ...
Reply
post #88 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordonson View Post

Realized that I was fine without it. No technology retardation here, fam.
Been jailbreaking/rooting/ROM'ing/lurking XDA since 2009.



I miss flashing a new ROM every other week.

"...he's the Duncan MacLeod of IT on NT..."

Twitter

Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C/C#, HTML/CSS, Java, JavaScript, MIPS, SQL.


Ask me for help with any of the programming languages above.
Reply

"...he's the Duncan MacLeod of IT on NT..."

Twitter

Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C/C#, HTML/CSS, Java, JavaScript, MIPS, SQL.


Ask me for help with any of the programming languages above.
Reply
post #89 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordonson View Post

Realized that I was fine without it. No technology retardation here, fam.
Been jailbreaking/rooting/ROM'ing/lurking XDA since 2009.



I miss flashing a new ROM every other week.

Would flash my old Touch Pro 2 every chance I got laugh.gif Then I switched to Android and didn't feel like the headache of redownloading every app everytime I rooted it.
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
Reply
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Bought my first smartphone today. Need advice. vol. iPhone 4