NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to ADIDAS OFFICIAL// 12/20/13 FOOTLOCKER CALANDER SHOW 12/27 RD (weve possibly been trolled)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye... - Page 40  

post #1171 of 7420
It's beyond me why he hasn't been banned for openly discussing his intentions with his questionable Yeezy's.

Yes, questionable. Please don't call anybody "friend" either. I don't care what charity they are going to. There will never be a point during this release where $6500 would be considered remotely reasonable.

At MOST 1/2 of what your asking might be the most resellers will get once these release to the public.
Want: AY II RO's (Sz: 8-9).
Offering AY II Plats DS (Sz: 9)
Cashback at NDC http://www.befrugal.com/cashback/?ref=EWVNWTF
Want: AY II RO's (Sz: 8-9).
Offering AY II Plats DS (Sz: 9)
Cashback at NDC http://www.befrugal.com/cashback/?ref=EWVNWTF
post #1172 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirDeuces View Post

6500? For a 245 shoe?



This should be considered a robbery. Whoever pays that has some type of mental issue. NOTHING should have a resell markup of that much.

I don't care if you got the shoe A YEAR EARLY.

may be a drop in a bucket for someone tho man
post #1173 of 7420

Sooooo one of the asian dudes with a legit pair on IG said Dec. 7?

 

 

 

Just throwing it out there

post #1174 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirYeezus View Post

Sooooo one of the asian dudes with a legit pair on IG said Dec. 7?



Just throwing it out there

7th, or the 14th, makes the most sense at this point. Not a lot coming out in those two weeks, so the room is there.
post #1175 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirDeuces View Post

6500? For a 245 shoe?



This should be considered a robbery. Whoever pays that has some type of mental issue. NOTHING should have a resell markup of that much.

I don't care if you got the shoe A YEAR EARLY.
certain shoes r worth six k though. I would pay that for ray Allen hoh 8s(5k on FC, don't got that type of bread) or something in that regard. But something that has yet to release I don't think so laugh.gif
My Instagram: alexkicksny

Shoes for Sale
Air Jordan 1 Black Toe size 13
Nike Zoom Kobe Prelude 6 sz. 10.5, 12,13
prelude 4 size 9, 12
My Instagram: alexkicksny

Shoes for Sale
Air Jordan 1 Black Toe size 13
Nike Zoom Kobe Prelude 6 sz. 10.5, 12,13
prelude 4 size 9, 12
post #1176 of 7420
^ Man we have been saying the same things for weeks.

"Halloween is the best, makes most sense."

"Oh, Nov 9 makes sense."

"Dec7, or 14"


I'm not knocking any opinions, but we have been hearing from people who get early pairs and telling us different dates. How does this one make anything different?

 

 

BULLS NATION

 

#RoadToTheSeventh

 

 

BULLS NATION

 

#RoadToTheSeventh

post #1177 of 7420
laugh.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County
post #1178 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirDeuces View Post

^ Man we have been saying the same things for weeks.

"Halloween is the best, makes most sense."

"Oh, Nov 9 makes sense."

"Dec7, or 14"


I'm not knocking any opinions, but we have been hearing from people who get early pairs and telling us different dates. How does this one make anything different?



The fact of the matter is, we're running out of weeks left in 2013. And if Heidi was telling the truth, well its going to happen by Dec 18th. ( Which is a wed, and the last date listed on the UPC)


So given the fact that Nike doesn't want to take away some of the shine of other releases, It's likely we see them on the 7th or 14th.


Now, if we get through Dec and STILL don't have em, it's going to be even more of a joke guessing dates. LOL
post #1179 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirDeuces View Post

^ Man we have been saying the same things for weeks.

"Halloween is the best, makes most sense."

"Oh, Nov 9 makes sense."

"Dec7, or 14"


I'm not knocking any opinions, but we have been hearing from people who get early pairs and telling us different dates. How does this one make anything different?

LMAO. this dude hit it right on the money. 

 

this thread is a joke.....(for now)

post #1180 of 7420

If you think his pairs are real, well then I have pairs I can drop ship you for only $5999.

post #1181 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by niketalk kid View Post

Having a box with 4 pairs, no nike boxes, dust bags etc just looks funny. When the celebs start showing off their pairs this week we will really see some real pairs.

Sami's pairs are real, and from Kanye. They are in the first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirDeuces View Post

6500? For a 245 shoe?



This should be considered a robbery. Whoever pays that has some type of mental issue. NOTHING should have a resell markup of that much.

I don't care if you got the shoe A YEAR EARLY.

Agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark081990 View Post

It's beyond me why he hasn't been banned for openly discussing his intentions with his questionable Yeezy's.

Yes, questionable. Please don't call anybody "friend" either. I don't care what charity they are going to. There will never be a point during this release where $6500 would be considered remotely reasonable.

At MOST 1/2 of what your asking might be the most resellers will get once these release to the public.

Ditto on this too. That price is unreasonable. Stolen from the factory, and sold for 6k for 6k profit.

No thanks.
- Looking for all in US 11/EU 44
- IG | joemonroe
- Looking for all in US 11/EU 44
- IG | joemonroe
post #1182 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonsWeedRoom View Post
 

If you think his pairs are real, well then I have pairs I can drop ship you for only $5999.

:lol

Katzenjammer 24/7 x YGR

Katzenjammer 24/7 x YGR

post #1183 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatorviking View Post

The fact of the matter is, we're running out of weeks left in 2013. And if Heidi was telling the truth, well its going to happen by Dec 18th. ( Which is a wed, and the last date listed on the UPC)


So given the fact that Nike doesn't want to take away some of the shine of other releases, It's likely we see them on the 7th or 14th.


Now, if we get through Dec and STILL don't have em, it's going to be even more of a joke guessing dates. LOL
Heidi may have been telling the truth at the time, but things can change.
WTB: Red Nike Yeezy II Size 11.5

For Sale: Kobe 9 black/white NRG size 11
WTB: Red Nike Yeezy II Size 11.5

For Sale: Kobe 9 black/white NRG size 11
post #1184 of 7420
Certainly, I'm not holding my breath over it anymore. But I do think we're close if it's gonna happen at all.
post #1185 of 7420

i believe they may or may not release in the future.  its makes the most sense..

 

"Lets pretend Marshall Mathers never picked up a pen.."

 

"Lets pretend Marshall Mathers never picked up a pen.."

post #1186 of 7420

Sheesh that price is high but gotta respect the hustle

post #1187 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseGuysKicks View Post

Friend, if you believe I am paying $250, you are sadly mistaken. I am making the same profit all resellers made when the previous Yeezy styles were released. Do not mistake my charitable contribution for an avenue of spamming.

Friend,

We are pleased to inform you about the result of the LOTTO EURO Programs, BRUSSELS , held on the 17th of September, 2004 . Your e-mail address attached to ticket Number ES 7686605 with serial Number 6774-582 drew lucky numbers 7-16-98-22-20-45, which consequently won in the first category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of EUR 1,000,000.00 (One Million Euro) in cash credited to file Reference Number BRULT / 024A/576/533/7D. This is from total prize of EUR 50, 000,000.00 (Fifty million Euro) shared among the fifty international winners in this category.

We hope that with part of your winning, you will take part in our next year international lottery. To file for your Claim, please contact our Claim Manager.
post #1188 of 7420
Lol ^ exactly the same crap I was thinking of when I saw "friend"
Want: AY II RO's (Sz: 8-9).
Offering AY II Plats DS (Sz: 9)
Cashback at NDC http://www.befrugal.com/cashback/?ref=EWVNWTF
Want: AY II RO's (Sz: 8-9).
Offering AY II Plats DS (Sz: 9)
Cashback at NDC http://www.befrugal.com/cashback/?ref=EWVNWTF
post #1189 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by ognikehead85 View Post
 

Sheesh that price is high but gotta respect the hustle

 

um........no, you dont.

 

"Lets pretend Marshall Mathers never picked up a pen.."

 

"Lets pretend Marshall Mathers never picked up a pen.."

post #1190 of 7420
6500? sick.gif RO are no where near as clean as the Solars or even the Plats and they can be bought for half that price, with a box and dust bag.
Earn cash back when shopping online:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=guwaqS3aqMYMjNcfJOwd7Q%3D%3D
http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=794894
Out of the U.S. and need NikeID? PM ME.
Earn cash back when shopping online:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=guwaqS3aqMYMjNcfJOwd7Q%3D%3D
http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=794894
Out of the U.S. and need NikeID? PM ME.
post #1191 of 7420

Friend @WiseGuysKicks,

 

Quote:
 All buyers should thank my son for everyone's opportunity to obtain these. If it wasn't for his hard work, blood, sweat, and tears, these connections would of never been possible. 
Now what does your 9 year old do ??? Just kidding :)

 

REALLY? $6500 and be thankful to your son? 8o

WTB:

Nike Air Yeezy 2 Solar Red and/or Red October size 8 or 7.5

Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Independence Day RED size 8 or 7.5

WTB:

Nike Air Yeezy 2 Solar Red and/or Red October size 8 or 7.5

Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Independence Day RED size 8 or 7.5

post #1192 of 7420
This proves someone's point (forget who said it) that some of you would say Sami's pairs were fake if they weren't posted by Sami. This dude's pairs look 10x better than Sami's and from what I can see have NO SIGNS OF BEING FAKE other than the story and no box/dustbag. laugh.gif
LOOKING FOR:

Multicolor flyknit racer or trainer size 10
LOOKING FOR:

Multicolor flyknit racer or trainer size 10
post #1193 of 7420

:lol Learn to communicate in Chinese on your own in 8 months and you will start to sound similar, MY FRIEND :rollin

post #1194 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by eattheface View Post

I feel like we just got flexed and spammed on.

roll.gif
post #1195 of 7420
No excuse. Re-look up the meaning of the word "friend"............. My friend laugh.gif
Want: AY II RO's (Sz: 8-9).
Offering AY II Plats DS (Sz: 9)
Cashback at NDC http://www.befrugal.com/cashback/?ref=EWVNWTF
Want: AY II RO's (Sz: 8-9).
Offering AY II Plats DS (Sz: 9)
Cashback at NDC http://www.befrugal.com/cashback/?ref=EWVNWTF
post #1196 of 7420

can we ban that dude?

that 6000 asking price is beyond ban worthy...........|I

post #1197 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwrestler15 View Post

This proves someone's point (forget who said it) that some of you would say Sami's pairs were fake if they weren't posted by Sami. This dude's pairs look 10x better than Sami's and from what I can see have NO SIGNS OF BEING FAKE other than the story and no box/dustbag. laugh.gif

his pairs are real no doubt.

 

 

his price though? ****. 

post #1198 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by ognikehead85 View Post
 

Sheesh that price is high but gotta respect the hustle

what hustle?

 

its only considered hustle if he can sell his pairs lmao

post #1199 of 7420
Quote:
Originally Posted by torontostar View Post

his pairs are real no doubt.


his price though? ****. 

I agree on the price. sick.gifsick.gif I was just talking about the people who were mentioning the authenticity of his pairs.
LOOKING FOR:

Multicolor flyknit racer or trainer size 10
LOOKING FOR:

Multicolor flyknit racer or trainer size 10
post #1200 of 7420
Respect the hustle?

You mean respect stealing people's money?

Kanye was right. We the new slaves for sure.

 

 

BULLS NATION

 

#RoadToTheSeventh

 

 

BULLS NATION

 

#RoadToTheSeventh

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
  • Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to ADIDAS OFFICIAL// 12/20/13 FOOTLOCKER CALANDER SHOW 12/27 RD (weve possibly been trolled)
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to ADIDAS OFFICIAL// 12/20/13 FOOTLOCKER CALANDER SHOW 12/27 RD (weve possibly been trolled)