NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Kid Plays "Knockout" in Michigan And Gets His Dumbass Shot Twice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kid Plays "Knockout" in Michigan And Gets His Dumbass Shot Twice. - Page 5

post #121 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanXI45 View Post

i smoked pot with johnny hopkins

Repped
post #122 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashBanks View Post

So drinking and driving gets a pass because dudes don't think anyone will get killed but this is different because they should know someone could get killed ok

I personally don't care about intent tell that to all the moms who buried kids killed by drunk drivers


And I'm not saying everyone of these kids can be saved I agree some are more than likely never going to be **** but that doesn't mean they all will and its giving up hope and making blanket generalizations that can lead to this kind of mindset in the first place

None of us know what these kids are capable of given a second chance

**** Malcolm X was pimping and robbing but he turned his life around

Jay-z etc etc the list goes on

I agree they are criminals now but that doesn't mean that's all they'll ever be

If dudes can't get that I really have nothing else to say

The intent is what separates an involuntary manslaughter from a murder charge....so you SHOULD care about the intent.
post #123 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChambers View Post

Deandre Felton got his issue back in 2012 for playing the knockout game with the wrong person.





Bet the knockout game ain't popular in Florida, Texas, Arizona or most cities in the South. Anyone wanna' guess why?

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh64UTPm0RNZd5dr7Q

Gangstas & Thugs West Palm <-- search that on youtube

and I remember a dvd from Ft Lauderdale well they were just knocking out tourists,
saw the dvd on worldstar a few years back.

You have a point, but the whole point is this is by surprise, unless you're going to "profile" people, then you're going to be on the ground before you can reach for your gun.
post #124 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen81 View Post

What buses are you riding???
Came back home last month and it seemed the same to me lol..
I can see crazy stuff happening on the 38,30,45,49,28,9 but its too damn cold for the non sense but BART, totally different story..

38 moslty but the incident with the guy pushing the old man was on the 22 line. He was just one of those guys that got on like for 3 stops, asking for trouble, pushed some dude and got off. I recently got jacked on the 38 line about 2 months ago when I was coming back from the gym. 6 kids got on and I was just minding my own business sitting down and listening to my iPod when one of the kids took my gym back and they all ran. They only got my gym clothes and old Lebrons but I was just surprised it happened seeing how I ride that bus home all the damn time and even drunk or with my camera gear.
- Fong$tarr

Member since: January 26, 2003
Fongstarr.com | Fatlace | The Hundreds  |  Instagram:@Fongstarr  |  Flickr
Reply
- Fong$tarr

Member since: January 26, 2003
Fongstarr.com | Fatlace | The Hundreds  |  Instagram:@Fongstarr  |  Flickr
Reply
post #125 of 145
I hear u Banks

I understand what you're saying. Everyone deserves a chance.

But to the victims, what chances did they have?

Only one they had, to me, was coming out of the assault alive.
post #126 of 145
Old enough to know better, young enough to not give a ****
post #127 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr View Post

38 moslty but the incident with the guy pushing the old man was on the 22 line. He was just one of those guys that got on like for 3 stops, asking for trouble, pushed some dude and got off. I recently got jacked on the 38 line about 2 months ago when I was coming back from the gym. 6 kids got on and I was just minding my own business sitting down and listening to my iPod when one of the kids took my gym back and they all ran. They only got my gym clothes and old Lebrons but I was just surprised it happened seeing how I ride that bus home all the damn time and even drunk or with my camera gear.
Figures, I always wait for the 38L,lol, nobody rarely gets on that one..
Almost got jacked on the 19 picking up an ex from Potrero Hill but that was a while ago...
It concerns me more about the stories I heard about the homeless getting attacked at night and a couple of stories I heard maybe a year or two ago were a elderly asian lady was assaulted in this manner waiting for muni..
Edited by mugen81 - 11/21/13 at 2:27pm
Black Excellence:Nthat
Reply
Black Excellence:Nthat
Reply
post #128 of 145
Nah I dig that and nobody should have to worry about being randomly assaulted

I'm just sayin making the blanket assumption that anyone who played this "game" is never gonna be **** and should just be executed is absolutely crazy
post #129 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superb View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper View Post

It's peace of mind. However, there are a lot of people that only take the bare minimum requirement(s) to carry a concealed weapon that is bothersome to me. Throw that along with an improper mindset


Man be quiet, Caliber dont matter its the type of bullet usually u ant hollow points since they dont pass through objects or people
Not sure if serious or just slow...

Literally, I'm baffled at how many of you are unable make the correlation of inexperience, misjudgment, etc. of firearms to a CCW permit. I know NT has an ample supply of dudes that type aimlessly, but WOW! It's like you're talking just to talk. Tears...laugh.gif
"Everyone"
Reply
"Everyone"
Reply
post #130 of 145
Whoever play's this game should get a bullet in their spine
post #131 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen81 View Post

Figures, I always wait for the 38L,lol, nobody rarely gets on that one..
Almost got jacked on the 19 picking up an ex from Potrero Hill but that was a while ago...
It concerns me more about the stories I heard about the homeless getting attacked at night and a couple of stories I heard maybe a year or two ago were a elderly asian lady was assaulted in this manner waiting for muni..

I am sure this is all a coincidence. I have been living here for about 6 years and the worst thing I seen was an old lady smoking a cig on the bus and then some good samaritan took it from her and then the old lady came later and sucker punched the girl who took her cig and straight cussed her out the whole ride after. I am surprised I haven't seen anything that was Worldstar worthy on that bus.
- Fong$tarr

Member since: January 26, 2003
Fongstarr.com | Fatlace | The Hundreds  |  Instagram:@Fongstarr  |  Flickr
Reply
- Fong$tarr

Member since: January 26, 2003
Fongstarr.com | Fatlace | The Hundreds  |  Instagram:@Fongstarr  |  Flickr
Reply
post #132 of 145
Not surprised at all..
post #133 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr View Post

I am sure this is all a coincidence. I have been living here for about 6 years and the worst thing I seen was an old lady smoking a cig on the bus and then some good samaritan took it from her and then the old lady came later and sucker punched the girl who took her cig and straight cussed her out the whole ride after. I am surprised I haven't seen anything that was Worldstar worthy on that bus.
Lol... I try my best not to take that bus or 30 when I come home(being that I have a girl now), those two buses attract the crazy..
Sidenote: saw some of your photos on The Hundreds website, nice pictures my dude, had to put two-two together,lol
Black Excellence:Nthat
Reply
Black Excellence:Nthat
Reply
post #134 of 145
.

Edited by pepperjackchees - 11/21/13 at 6:12pm
Walking the lonely mile with Satan.
Reply
Walking the lonely mile with Satan.
Reply
post #135 of 145

post #136 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen81 View Post

Lol... I try my best not to take that bus or 30 when I come home(being that I have a girl now), those two buses attract the crazy..
Sidenote: saw some of your photos on The Hundreds website, nice pictures my dude, had to put two-two together,lol

Thanks. Kind of overwhelming now to shoot but i guess it will light a fuel in myself to shoot better.
- Fong$tarr

Member since: January 26, 2003
Fongstarr.com | Fatlace | The Hundreds  |  Instagram:@Fongstarr  |  Flickr
Reply
- Fong$tarr

Member since: January 26, 2003
Fongstarr.com | Fatlace | The Hundreds  |  Instagram:@Fongstarr  |  Flickr
Reply
post #137 of 145
That pastor who compared the kid who deservingly got stabbed to trayvon Martin rustled my jimmies.

That's a slap in the face and insult to trayvon Martin and his family.

Trayvon didn't deserve anything that night but to have the freedom to go home and watch the rest of the all star game without being stalked by a psycho.

The kid playing the knockout game tried it on the wrong person and got sliced up due his own foolish actions.

For someone who claims to be a man of god that pastor should be ashamed of himself trying to turn that situation into a racial issue.
post #138 of 145

lol would have shot him again just for the heck of it

For sale: Parachute,only used once Never Opened,small stain
Reply
For sale: Parachute,only used once Never Opened,small stain
Reply
post #139 of 145
Lmao.
post #140 of 145

the title is halarious

For sale: Parachute,only used once Never Opened,small stain
Reply
For sale: Parachute,only used once Never Opened,small stain
Reply
post #141 of 145

Glad it was non-lethal and he learned his lesson.

 

Will never wish death on anyone but I hope more of these fools start getting non-lethal bullets + prison time to scare this trend away.

 

Didn't like how they mentioned "high" like weed is a prerequisite for this type of dumb *** ****.

 

Glad to be in the south though where people know not to be on the silly **** because everybody is strapped.

 

That randomly hitting people thing hit it's funny ceiling with Smack Cam, and you only supposed to do it with people you know, and even then people were running out by hitting ****** with cookie sheets and lighting ****** faces on fire. :{

 

Never been that bored.

post #142 of 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek Meals View Post
 

Glad it was non-lethal and he learned his lesson.

 

Will never wish death on anyone but I hope more of these fools start getting non-lethal bullets + prison time to scare this trend away.

 

Didn't like how they mentioned "high" like weed is a prerequisite for this type of dumb *** ****.

 

Glad to be in the south though where people know not to be on the silly **** because everybody is strapped.

 

That randomly hitting people thing hit it's funny ceiling with Smack Cam, and you only supposed to do it with people you know, and even then people were running out by hitting ****** with cookie sheets and lighting ****** faces on fire. :{

 

Never been that bored.

the thing about the south is that you more like to get shot.......

For sale: Parachute,only used once Never Opened,small stain
Reply
For sale: Parachute,only used once Never Opened,small stain
Reply
post #143 of 145

dead

post #144 of 145
What's his NT username?
post #145 of 145

just hope it dosent come to atl

For sale: Parachute,only used once Never Opened,small stain
Reply
For sale: Parachute,only used once Never Opened,small stain
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Kid Plays "Knockout" in Michigan And Gets His Dumbass Shot Twice.