NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › The Combat Jack Show Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Combat Jack Show Thread

post #1 of 7522
Thread Starter 
Figured we needed a thread for the show, since there are thread for all these other shows/podcasts/interviews



https://soundcloud.com/thecombatjackshow/the-rap-radar-episode

This was a funny *** episode.

Elliot's laugh laugh.gif
Him not being able to ride a bike mean.gifroll.gif

I was reading on Twitter, Dart Adams might be on the show next month. Can't wait to hear that episode, because from following him on Twitter dude is knowledgeable as hell but he always seems like he's disgruntled about something. Like an old, "get off my lawn" type dude. Should be dope
Edited by romedadude - 12/27/13 at 8:34am
post #2 of 7522
u cant even TRY to embed the first interview???? laugh.gif
post #3 of 7522

:smokin interview was good

 

 

the Dame Dash one is the GOAT imo

post #4 of 7522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Marcus View Post

smokin.gif  interview was good


the Dame Dash one is the GOAT imo
actually there are a COUPLE good ones
the one with dj envy and the other 2 i have seen with ebro
but yeah the dame one was laugh.gif
JUST BLAZE feelings was hurt over that jersey
post #5 of 7522
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

u cant even TRY to embed the first interview???? laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't think anybody would want to hear the interview straight from the thread. I'll embed the most recent interview from here on out.

My favorite episodes are the Toure ones.
post #6 of 7522
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

actually there are a COUPLE good ones
the one with dj envy and the other 2 i have seen with ebro
but yeah the dame one was laugh.gif
JUST BLAZE feelings was hurt over that jersey

Los Jets.
post #7 of 7522
Overdue for a thread

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did off the Dame one. The problem was Just didn't know how to joke back, which makes it worse.

Buckshot went hard at Ebro. Ebro has been alluding to it and mentioning it a lot over the past two weeks.

Halfway through the Elliot/B Dot/Danyel Smith one

It's funny how B Dot is using the same defense that Ebro used against him.
post #8 of 7522
Love combat I literally listen every week.

As previously said, long overdue
post #9 of 7522
OAKLAND RAIDERS / CHICAGO BULLS / OAKLAND A's
Reply
OAKLAND RAIDERS / CHICAGO BULLS / OAKLAND A's
Reply
post #10 of 7522
Quote:
Originally Posted by romedadude View Post


I was reading on Twitter, Dart Adams might be on the show next month. Can't wait to hear that episode, because from following him on Twitter dude is knowledgeable as hell but he always seems like he's disgruntled about something. Like an old, "get off my lawn" type dude. Should be dope

Dart is that dude. Will definitely be a great episode.

He's just not playing the same game everyone else is.
post #11 of 7522
Still need video of that Dame interview.



Just Blaze prolly destroyed the footage like the Patriots spygate tapes
It's Whateva
Is my spirit whippin' the foreign?!?
Reply
It's Whateva
Is my spirit whippin' the foreign?!?
Reply
post #12 of 7522
Quote:
Originally Posted by illphillip View Post

Dart is that dude. Will definitely be a great episode.

He's just not playing the same game everyone else is.

laugh.gif

They're doing it because of B Dot's shots, smart move

B Dot's shots at Chance, Acid Rap was dope.
post #13 of 7522
They're doing it for the same reason they do anything. It will light up social networks and drive traffic for a hot minute.

Dart stays taking shots at Elliot and B Dot. B Dot countered.

Round and round we go.

With that said, BDot always struck me as a clown, while I don't get that vibe from Dart.
post #14 of 7522
Thread Starter 
Best of 2013 Episode
https://soundcloud.com/thecombatjackshow/the-combat-jack-show-the-3

Not sure how to embed.

laugh.gif I forgot how NORE said Combat ****** up his first deal

eek.gif at Foxy Brown not sspeaking to Combat after that episode
post #15 of 7522
Thread Starter 
Anybody know how to embed Soundcloud audio?

Anyways, here's the link to the newest episode: Rap Genius Pt. 2. https://soundcloud.com/thecombatjackshow/rap-genius-episode-2014

No Dallas Penn on this one mean.gif

I don't know how funny it'll be, since Dallas and em were clowning them ****** the first time they came on the show. To me Dallas makes this show what it is
post #16 of 7522
Thread Starter 
post #17 of 7522

listened to it last .........cool discussion .......jean grae on there is a good look

post #18 of 7522
post #19 of 7522
Cipha had a boring episode. For someone who is supposed to be a comedian, he never makes me laugh.

The Tech 9 one was dope

Still in the process of listening to the Lord Jamar one

https://soundcloud.com/thecombatjackshow/the-lord-jamar-episode
post #20 of 7522
Cipha wasn't trying to be funny lol ....his pod was cool


Lord Jamar pod had me crying....he's so blunt with his views ....his comment about the pause game was hilarious
post #21 of 7522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Marcus View Post

Cipha wasn't trying to be funny lol ....his pod was cool

I'm talking about on the radio also
post #22 of 7522
Finally Sauce Money nthat.gif

Been waiting for a in depth interview with him for years.

https://soundcloud.com/thecombatjackshow/the-combat-jack-show-sauce

And Steve Stoute definitely isn't going to come on the show now
Edited by Magic1978 - 3/4/14 at 2:20pm
post #23 of 7522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

Finally Sauce Money nthat.gif

Been waiting for a in depth interview with him for years.
u gonna give us a link??????
post #24 of 7522
post #25 of 7522
Sauce gave up no info

some good parts but few and far between
post #26 of 7522
You aren't going to get a gossip hour tell all book from dudes who are built a certain way.
post #27 of 7522
nothing to gossip about if you lived it

no point in doing interviews if you're not forth coming or selling something
post #28 of 7522
Yes it, anything else is dry snitching

He said enough

Go read Superhead or Prodigy's books if you want more
post #29 of 7522
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Ready View Post

Sauce gave up no info

some good parts but few and far between

I thought it was pretty informative. From his personal background (going to college, pledging, etc.) to corroborating a lot of other Rocafella artists' accounts on how Jay rolls.
post #30 of 7522
Quote:
Originally Posted by romedadude View Post

I thought it was pretty informative. From his personal background (going to college, pledging, etc.) to corroborating a lot of other Rocafella artists' accounts on how Jay rolls.

I thought so too. I'm not sure what more he wanted.

Who he ghostwrote for?

Some dirt on Jay, Dame and Puff?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › The Combat Jack Show Thread