NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA - Page 746  

post #22351 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

I ain't down for the grapefruit fam

The hell does grapefruit do to you? **** seems like it would have your kids tasting bitter.
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22352 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles View Post

The hell does grapefruit do to you? **** seems like it would have your kids tasting bitter.
Yeah....Imma just stick to oranges and pineapples
Grapefruit is the top 10 worst fruits flavor wise
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #22353 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

Yeah....Imma just stick to oranges and pineapples
Grapefruit is the top 10 worst fruits flavor wise

They said tomatoes make your *** big. They lied
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22354 of 22651
How can I finesse something from Twitter. Like just start liking all her post till she see me? Or send her nudes?
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22355 of 22651
One who got away hit me up today just to see what I was up to I guess. Feels man. laugh.gif she's still super nice in all aspects.
post #22356 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLSdunk View Post

One who got away hit me up today just to see what I was up to I guess. Feels man. laugh.gif she's still super nice in all aspects.

Feel the same way about my "who got away"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22357 of 22651
Yeah it's not bad blood. She moved for work and I wasn't really trying to have a girl at the time. It's my fault but it is what it is. I never took her serious when I should have.
post #22358 of 22651
When you don't expect it or give them any love... They come crawling right back.
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
post #22359 of 22651
Nah she won't. Maybe if she lived here she'd be down to try again but she doesn't anymore and she's not from here so I doubt she'd move back. Done deal.
post #22360 of 22651
Same boat with my ex. She happy with her new dude and I'm happy for her, she deserves it. At the time I couldn't be what she needed me to be. But man if her dude mess up I'll be watching lol her cooking was A1

But honestly that ship has sailed. If anything I'm glad we talk from time to time.
Edited by EyeSeeSoles - 12/23/15 at 11:25pm
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22361 of 22651
Son the dome Shorty just gave me in the passenger side of her C-class making me feel like a young god right now.. I haven't been topped with such passion and dedication in years. Shout out to Applebees half off after 10 and freaky *** Caribbean chicks this gonna be Merry Christmas dog.. All I can hear is Admiral Ackbar in my head like "ITS A TRAP" something gotta be wrong with the jaun 🤔
post #22362 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808 View Post

When you don't expect it or give them any love... They come crawling right back.

Repped I haven't hit Shorty I went to DC with a few days she hit me with the oh I hope everything is ok I hit her with the one word thanks. She was puzzled lmao gave me the "🤔" Emoji and all..
post #22363 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by donovandoesit View Post

Son the dome Shorty just gave me in the passenger side of her C-class making me feel like a young god right now.. I haven't been topped with such passion and dedication in years.
roll.gif
Life changing head
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
LA Dodgers, Anaheim Angels, Anaheim Ducks, LA Galaxy, Minnesota TImberwolves, Carolina Panthers smokin.gif

Follow me on Twitter @therantingazn
post #22364 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiengambino View Post

roll.gif
Life changing head

Son I woke up from being a little twisted with the thought.. 4 years ago I got domed up in the passenger seat of another freaky Haitian girls E-Class.. Am I moving backwards?
post #22365 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by donovandoesit View Post

Son I woke up from being a little twisted with the thought.. 4 years ago I got domed up in the passenger seat of another freaky Haitian girls E-Class.. Am I moving backwards?


Just cop the neck on deck in an S-class next fam...thats #winning
post #22366 of 22651
This year was probably tied with senior year of college for me. That would be hard to top. I thunk I'm gonna cut my new girl off right before Valentine's Day, go home and smash my ex, then look for a new job and be single.
post #22367 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post

This year was probably tied with senior year of college for me. That would be hard to top. I thunk I'm gonna cut my new girl off right before Valentine's Day, go home and smash my ex, then look for a new job and be single.

Well damn man
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22368 of 22651
Yeah man I'm still not over my ex. I didn't think I loved her when I was with her (even though I said it) but now I realize I really did. Like you don't know what you have until it's gone. I thought she was gonna be the one but she was way too young. I had to let her go do her own thing. She needed to experience more. But still we've been talking and I hope maybe she realizes that what we had was bigger than both of us thought at the time. I dunno. I just don't know how to let the chick I'm with now down lightly because she's really into me.

My ex was really caught up in emotions with me and I really do believe I was her first real love. Like if she was physically around me she was infatuated and I could get whatever I wanted and we just vibes so well. She's also the smartest chick I've ever met though and when she studied abroad she thought very objectively and reasonably about us needing to break up. It was frustrating because she said she could've never made the decision if she was still with me or saw me in person because of the overwhelming feelings she gets for me. But she said it'd be selfish for us to stay together at this point which was true.

It was bad timing but I think maybe there might be something in the future. I definitely need to see her in person once more to get closure at least and we have a meet up planned for end of Jan or sometime Feb.
post #22369 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post

Yeah man I'm still not over my ex. I didn't think I loved her when I was with her (even though I said it) but now I realize I really did. Like you don't know what you have until it's gone. I thought she was gonna be the one but she was way too young. I had to let her go do her own thing. She needed to experience more. But still we've been talking and I hope maybe she realizes that what we had was bigger than both of us thought at the time. I dunno. I just don't know how to let the chick I'm with now down lightly because she's really into me.
Man ain't none of us over our ex. But I were you I'd end things with new girl quick. The sooner the better.
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22370 of 22651
how do you bros fill the time when youre in a dry run?
- ds size 9 shadow / size 9 royal jordan 1 trade for ds size 10.5
- nds size 9 black toe jordan 1 , trade for same , size 10.5
- ds size 9 concord jordan 11 , trade for ds size 10.5
- ds size 9 shadow / size 9 royal jordan 1 trade for ds size 10.5
- nds size 9 black toe jordan 1 , trade for same , size 10.5
- ds size 9 concord jordan 11 , trade for ds size 10.5
post #22371 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by cucumbercool View Post

how do you bros fill the time when youre in a dry run?

Work out. Hang with friends and I got vids to watch.
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22372 of 22651
Damn, Soles. She got a new dude already? Sheesh.
On A Savage Journey.
On A Savage Journey.
post #22373 of 22651
Soles bruh stop bringing up your ex fam. You should have leaned by now
post #22374 of 22651
Not surprised. I would never trust a girl who shows that much titty meat in every profile pic on NT. Just screams, "please notice I'm a girl and give me attention." Low key know a couple female NTers who have never let NT know they arent dudes and even when referred to as "man" or "bro" they just roll with it. Cracks me up every time I see it but I can respect that. They don't want, excuse me, they don't "need" the extra attention. Your secrets are still safe with me ladies, if you reading this.
post #22375 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkn3m View Post

Soles bruh stop bringing up your ex fam. You should have leaned by now

Bro y'all act like I ain't date before her.

What I gotta say my ex that's not the one on here?

Talking about another ex.

Come on guys. I'm good, she doing her thang. It is what it is.
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22376 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdobeCS4 View Post

Damn, Soles. She got a new dude already? Sheesh.

Man I'm here to talk about yambz
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22377 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles View Post

Bro y'all act like I ain't date before her.

What I gotta say my ex that's not the one on here?

Talking about another ex.

Come on guys. I'm good, she doing her thang. It is what it is.

Just looking out homie
post #22378 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkn3m View Post

Just looking out homie
It's cool man. bunch of y'all jump at the chance to say something about that situation. Like I said she doing her thang and I'm doing me.

I know it's NT drama written all over it. But both of us moved on. No need to beat a dead horse.
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22379 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808 View Post

Time to start coming up with yamb New Years resolutions...

Have at it boys...

New Yamb Resolution *
J E R $ E Y
J E R $ E Y
post #22380 of 22651
Man I need to start shooting my shot more often. I do well for myself. But I feel like I'm not crushing as much as I should be. Single, living in South Beach, I should be getting top as I type this right now. Lot of these jawns so superficial tho

It's a funny world we live in

 

It's a funny world we live in

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA