NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA - Page 751  

post #22501 of 22651
lol. sex part sounds accurate. i like her because she reminds me of me. as far as robbed goes , i dont bring females to my home and when i visit i take precaution.
anything else? maybe from someone that dealt w them?
- ds size 9 shadow / size 9 royal jordan 1 trade for ds size 10.5
- nds size 9 black toe jordan 1 , trade for same , size 10.5
- ds size 9 concord jordan 11 , trade for ds size 10.5
- ds size 9 shadow / size 9 royal jordan 1 trade for ds size 10.5
- nds size 9 black toe jordan 1 , trade for same , size 10.5
- ds size 9 concord jordan 11 , trade for ds size 10.5
post #22502 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by cucumbercool View Post

lol. sex part sounds accurate. i like her because she reminds me of me. as far as robbed goes , i dont bring females to my home and when i visit i take precaution.
anything else? maybe from someone that dealt w them?

Well I never dated a convicted felon but my ex (not nt) smaked the **** out of me and I still can't hear from my left ear. Be carful because you're not gonna get smaked, more like stabbed.
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22503 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles View Post

Lol


Talking to two chicks right now. Started this like a day or two ago. Would it be weird to ask both out on Saturday? I figure if they both say yes I'll set something up with one in the morning and one in the night. One says yes I'll go out with her at night. If they both say no then I'll just go out with my friends. Either way I'm going out.
smokin.gif I see no problems here dude. Ball is in ya court but save the better of the two chicks for the evening date.
post #22504 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by sole blessed View Post

smokin.gif I see no problems here dude. Ball is in ya court but save the better of the chicks for the evening date.


Yeah the later date would be with me and my friends. Idk if thats weird but at least she'll be around more ppl than me. We are going to watch the Skins game and grab brew. All my friends booed up so there will be other girls there. Idk if its too much too soon tho for a first date.
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22505 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301216baller View Post

I hope in 2k16 I find a pretty girl with her head on straight that I can  build something with

Pretty girl and head on straight in the same sentence... laugh.gif

Maybe you'll find a unicorn.
post #22506 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by USABasketball08 View Post

Pretty girl and head on straight in the same sentence... laugh.gif

Maybe you'll find a unicorn.


Guys there out there you just have to look in the right places
post #22507 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by USABasketball08 View Post

Pretty girl and head on straight in the same sentence... laugh.gif

Maybe you'll find a unicorn.

Even when you find the unicorn you still need to find the damn rainbow to got with it
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22508 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles View Post

Yeah the later date would be with me and my friends. Idk if thats weird but at least she'll be around more ppl than me. We are going to watch the Skins game and grab brew. All my friends booed up so there will be other girls there. Idk if its too much too soon tho for a first date.
Don't worry about your friends focus on your business tune them out. It's a meet up strictly not a date. Dates are later on down the line. If you rush it calling it a date the female is mentally saying its not a date and will have the desperate label printed on you. You have to ease into it turning into a real date later on. No pulling rookie moves.
post #22509 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by sole blessed View Post

Don't worry about your friends focus on your business tune them out. It's a meet up strictly not a date. Dates are later on down the line. If you rush it calling it a date the female is mentally saying its not a date. You have to ease into it turning into a real date later on. No pulling rookie moves.

Very true. I mean ive done crazier stuff on first meet ups. Don't think this would be too problematic. Just gotta see how they both feel about sports and go from there.
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22510 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles View Post

Well I never dated a convicted felon but my ex (not nt) smaked the **** out of me and I still can't hear from my left ear. Be carful because you're not gonna get smaked, more like stabbed.


sounds like a good time indeed.
need a good place to take a girl for the first time. hows bowling?
- ds size 9 shadow / size 9 royal jordan 1 trade for ds size 10.5
- nds size 9 black toe jordan 1 , trade for same , size 10.5
- ds size 9 concord jordan 11 , trade for ds size 10.5
- ds size 9 shadow / size 9 royal jordan 1 trade for ds size 10.5
- nds size 9 black toe jordan 1 , trade for same , size 10.5
- ds size 9 concord jordan 11 , trade for ds size 10.5
post #22511 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by cucumbercool View Post

sounds like a good time indeed.
need a good place to take a girl for the first time. hows bowling?

I'm too good at bowling. Like I can't lose even if I tried. Feelings gonna be hurt. I think this meet up will be at a good place. It's at a Dave & Busters. I love that damn place man.
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22512 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdogg2k View Post

Would I? ???
Already have roll.gif
Thats my wheel house right there.
As chris rock said "theres some good P under that gut"

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

Eff Reinsdorf!!!!mean.gifmad.gif 

post #22513 of 22651
Bros both these chicks going dry on me right now wtf!!!!!
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22514 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles View Post

Brios both these chicks going dry on me right now wtf!!!!!
Didn't you just get outta a relationship? Some of your posts make it seem like you don't know how to deal with women. Or am I misreading it?

For Sale:

 

Kobe 8 SS "Christmas". Size 11, 9.5/10 Condition. $150.

 

*Will trade for a size 12*

 

PM for details.

For Sale:

 

Kobe 8 SS "Christmas". Size 11, 9.5/10 Condition. $150.

 

*Will trade for a size 12*

 

PM for details.

post #22515 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxen5703 View Post

Didn't you just get outta a relationship? Some of your posts make it seem like you don't know how to deal with women. Or am I misreading it?

Because I got out of a relationship and I'm asking for advice I can't deal with women? Makes sense. Help
me.

Man I've been the relationship type dude all my life . Never really just dated around or just messed with chicks. 2016 I'm gonna be that, ***** don't call me after today, type dude. I'm just trying to get a head start before the new year.
Geeze man.
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22516 of 22651
I think you should get off the internet and turn off your phone for a week and refresh yourself, that's just my opinion though laugh.gif
post #22517 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles View Post

I'm too good at bowling. Like I can't lose even if I tried. Feelings gonna be hurt. I think this meet up will be at a good place. It's at a Dave & Busters. I love that damn place man.

db too much to do. theres a nice bowling alley by 42nd in ny w unlimited bowling mon thru wed for a good price. that on top of a few drinks and it sounds good. or she'll get violent asap . win win
- ds size 9 shadow / size 9 royal jordan 1 trade for ds size 10.5
- nds size 9 black toe jordan 1 , trade for same , size 10.5
- ds size 9 concord jordan 11 , trade for ds size 10.5
- ds size 9 shadow / size 9 royal jordan 1 trade for ds size 10.5
- nds size 9 black toe jordan 1 , trade for same , size 10.5
- ds size 9 concord jordan 11 , trade for ds size 10.5
post #22518 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by cucumbercool View Post

db too much to do. theres a nice bowling alley by 42nd in ny w unlimited bowling mon thru wed for a good price. that on top of a few drinks and it sounds good. or she'll get violent asap . win win

That's sounds good. Prosper. Unlimited bowling>
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22519 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles View Post

Because I got out of a relationship and I'm asking for advice I can't deal with women? Makes sense. Help
me.

Man I've been the relationship type dude all my life . Never really just dated around or just messed with chicks. 2016 I'm gonna be that, ***** don't call me after today, type dude. I'm just trying to get a head start before the new year.
Geeze man.
Repped for the explanation. I wasn't coming at you fam, I was just asking. The simple answer that most of us are gonna tell you is to just shoot your shot. They're not always gonna fall, but keep shooting.

For Sale:

 

Kobe 8 SS "Christmas". Size 11, 9.5/10 Condition. $150.

 

*Will trade for a size 12*

 

PM for details.

For Sale:

 

Kobe 8 SS "Christmas". Size 11, 9.5/10 Condition. $150.

 

*Will trade for a size 12*

 

PM for details.

post #22520 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

I think you should get off the internet and turn off your phone for a week and refresh yourself, that's just my opinion though laugh.gif

To say I haven't thought about this lol
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22521 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxen5703 View Post

Repped for the explanation. I wasn't coming at you fam, I was just asking. The simple answer that most of us are gonna tell you is to just shoot your shot. They're not always gonna fall, but keep shooting.

I know man. Just gotta get over this shy **** I got when approaching females.
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22522 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles View Post

I know man. Just gotta get over this shy **** I got when approaching females.
Some chicks dig the shy stuff, just don't be shy and awkward. laugh.gif

For Sale:

 

Kobe 8 SS "Christmas". Size 11, 9.5/10 Condition. $150.

 

*Will trade for a size 12*

 

PM for details.

For Sale:

 

Kobe 8 SS "Christmas". Size 11, 9.5/10 Condition. $150.

 

*Will trade for a size 12*

 

PM for details.

post #22523 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxen5703 View Post

Some chicks dig the shy stuff, just don't be shy and awkward. laugh.gif

Man I be like, " h..hhhh..h.h... Hello"

Help me cuh
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22524 of 22651
so yeah im part of that group that doesnt know how to deal with women. passed 30 and havent learned but im trying. so looking for advice always. 
 
so this chick that i messed around with on weds night i didnt text her yesterday but texted her today. she texted me right back. had convo about nothing i sent like 6 text then deaded it cause i aint tryin to lead on like im desperate , im always busy even though.  
 
like how often do i text or call her , im trying to build rapport and i want to take her out asap cause she was wanting to  give it up already. do i wait and just chill and text or do i try to set something up asap? im trying to play it cool. 
post #22525 of 22651
You wanna go out with her set something up. Stop scaring yourself bruh.
post #22526 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxen5703 View Post

Some chicks dig the shy stuff, just don't be shy and awkward. laugh.gif

Man I be like, " h..hhhh..h.h... Hello"

Help me cuh
say hi and lick your lips like LL
post #22527 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLSdunk View Post

You wanna go out with her set something up. Stop scaring yourself bruh.

Cuh I'm doing it right now. **** it man, "Kobe!"
Wait this actually applies to more than one of us in here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimelessFlight View Post

say hi and lick your lips like LL

Hmm this sounds like my go to move now.
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
"A WEIRDO, BUT I'M REAL THOUGH."
"IN THUGGER, I TRUST!"
post #22528 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLSdunk View Post

You wanna go out with her set something up. Stop scaring yourself bruh.
This. Also, the whole convos aren't necessary. Set something up and save the convos for in person.

For Sale:

 

Kobe 8 SS "Christmas". Size 11, 9.5/10 Condition. $150.

 

*Will trade for a size 12*

 

PM for details.

For Sale:

 

Kobe 8 SS "Christmas". Size 11, 9.5/10 Condition. $150.

 

*Will trade for a size 12*

 

PM for details.

post #22529 of 22651
Yeah that too. Texting back and forth is super wack. Having awkward convos for no reason.
post #22530 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles View Post

Cuh I'm doing it right now. **** it man, "Kobe!"
Let us know what happens son. nerd.gif

For Sale:

 

Kobe 8 SS "Christmas". Size 11, 9.5/10 Condition. $150.

 

*Will trade for a size 12*

 

PM for details.

For Sale:

 

Kobe 8 SS "Christmas". Size 11, 9.5/10 Condition. $150.

 

*Will trade for a size 12*

 

PM for details.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA