NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA - Page 754  

post #22591 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post

What can yall recommend in the city? Taking a jawn there next Sat. Gonna hit the high line for sure but what other ish is there

For our first date we went out to eat

And Yesterday we hit the movies

Take him to the Whitney Museum. Next weekend is free if you bring Bank of America card.
post #22592 of 22651
Idk I feel cursed man. See they say you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, well I miss 100% that I do. ***** been a slump, like I can get numbers but after than, it's like someone is intentionally ******* me over and then when things are looking up, Well **** it's time to rain on your parade Lolcomin

Rip End Of An Era

Rip End Of An Era

post #22593 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolcomin View Post

Idk I feel cursed man. See they say you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, well I miss 100% that I do. ***** been a slump, like I can get numbers but after than, it's like someone is intentionally ******* me over and then when things are looking up, Well **** it's time to rain on your parade Lolcomin
Obviously you keep making the same mistakes so change your approach b. Have some confidence and figure out why you keep failing.
post #22594 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolcomin View Post

Idk I feel cursed man. See they say you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, well I miss 100% that I do. ***** been a slump, like I can get numbers but after than, it's like someone is intentionally ******* me over and then when things are looking up, Well **** it's time to rain on your parade Lolcomin

just summed up my 2015 mean.giffrown.gif.



hope the yamb gods are kinder to us in 2016.
Lurking since '04 - '05 nerd.gif
Joined in '09 nthat.gif
Lurking since '04 - '05 nerd.gif
Joined in '09 nthat.gif
post #22595 of 22651

I went almost 600 days between skins bruh, then went through a period where once every 3-4 months, then daily with the same chick, 3 times in one week with 3 diff chicks, then daily with one chick, and now honsestly whenever I want it. Them dry spells hit and hit hard but there's water some where

post #22596 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamDEF View Post

I went almost 600 days between skins bruh, then went through a period where once every 3-4 months, then daily with the same chick, 3 times in one week with 3 diff chicks, then daily with one chick, and now honsestly whenever I want it. Them dry spells hit and hit hard but there's water some where

600? HFS

Props for never giving up laugh.gif
post #22597 of 22651

so damn i got rejected

 

 

i texted the girl that i had hooked up with. was trying to set something up. not trying to talk .

 

told her

 

 you have a good christmas day . 

 

she text an hour later  , good thanks. 

 

so i was like well i got something for you . we got to set something up so i can give it to you . 

 

 

no response .. i was trying to let her know straight out that im just trying to f not looking for anything else .

 

 

so how did i screw up ? 

post #22598 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

i was trying to let her know straight out that im just trying to f not looking for anything else .

answered your own question.



even when most chicks do one night stands, they dont like to be reminded of that and it truly is what it is....a ONE NIGHT Stand
#ISTANDWITHCAP
Clash of Clans Clan - NT.N-T anyone can join
#ISTANDWITHCAP
Clash of Clans Clan - NT.N-T anyone can join
post #22599 of 22651
If you just want to smash set up a date to grab drinks.
post #22600 of 22651
How do i get my girl to spend just a little more time together. Besides seeing each other for a little bit after work. **** kind of brings me down a little.
On A Savage Journey.
On A Savage Journey.
post #22601 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdoc View Post


600? HFS

Props for never giving up laugh.gif

When I came home from college in 09 all my trim was spread across the nation. Had some in NY, Chicago, Tulsa and I'm sittin' in Atlanta, mecca of yams with no confidence and completely content with going to work, home, and church. in that order

post #22602 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdobeCS4 View Post

How do i get my girl to spend just a little more time together. Besides seeing each other for a little bit after work. **** kind of brings me down a little.
well you gotta plan something bro. Maybe go on a weekend road trip somewhere
post #22603 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdogg2k View Post


answered your own question.



even when most chicks do one night stands, they dont like to be reminded of that and it truly is what it is....a ONE NIGHT Stand

ok got it.i know she read it cause of the iphone message read but she aint respond so ill just let it go. silences speaks volumes.

 

 why give me the number and tell me i better text.  i didnt ask for her number . im over it.on to keep on putting in work try to gain more experience with rejection and learning how to deal with girls 

  just looking for tips on what to do better. 

post #22604 of 22651
You could've done a better job texting her. Learn from it n move on. Maybe even reengage her one day for the hell of it.
post #22605 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimelessFlight View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdobeCS4 View Post

How do i get my girl to spend just a little more time together. Besides seeing each other for a little bit after work. **** kind of brings me down a little.
well you gotta plan something bro. Maybe go on a weekend road trip somewhere
I do that. Dates to different cities and events. I work weekends, while she doesn't so that makes it a little tougher. I get that we can't be together 24/7, but I'd like to spend more time with her. Especially now that school is out. I do think want to become that clingy stalker type though.
On A Savage Journey.
On A Savage Journey.
post #22606 of 22651
Dont set yourself up, chief.
post #22607 of 22651
laugh.gif Nah. We've been together for a year now. I think I'm just thinking too hard
On A Savage Journey.
On A Savage Journey.
post #22608 of 22651
From one night stands to your future wife, all women want to feel good and have fun. Fun. Trust it makes a difference. People will remember how you made them feel more than anything.
post #22609 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Antony View Post

From one night stands to your future wife, all women want to feel good and have fun. Fun. Trust it makes a difference. People will remember how you made them feel more than anything.
Leave A Chick Better Than You Found Her.......
post #22610 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

so damn i got rejected


i texted the girl that i had hooked up with. was trying to set something up. not trying to talk .

told her

 you have a good christmas day . 

she text an hour later  , good thanks. 

so i was like well i got something for you . we got to set something up so i can give it to you . 


no response .. i was trying to let her know straight out that im just trying to f not looking for anything else .


so how did i screw up ? 

If I'm reading correctly you smashed already right?

Your stroke probably trash or you got a little meat.

You got your nut. Keep it moving.
post #22611 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post


If I'm reading correctly you smashed already right?

Your stroke probably trash or you got a little meat.

You got your nut. Keep it moving.

didnt smash. i dont got a little d , 

 

i sucked on some tatas , grabbed some as ,  but she was on the rag . i touched her with my hand and got some blood on me. 

 

thats my whole problem why im mad is i didnt get to nut and i wanted to..... ill take my L. im over her  , was no big thing but damn i wanted to hit that . my dry streak continues. been like 2 months since i been in some walls. 

post #22612 of 22651
Plus it's Christmas man. Aside from "merry Christmas" you could've put the phone away and had some chill. It's not even an l yet, relax.
post #22613 of 22651
mean.gifmean.gifmean.gif
post #22614 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Antony View Post

Plus it's Christmas man. Aside from "merry Christmas" you could've put the phone away and had some chill. It's not even an l yet, relax.

you right man. im eager and showing it cause im fiending p bad right now man. . got to chillax. 

post #22615 of 22651
Hit da gym
J E R $ E Y
J E R $ E Y
post #22616 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersman3000 View Post

so damn i got rejected


i texted the girl that i had hooked up with. was trying to set something up. not trying to talk .

told her

 you have a good christmas day . 

she text an hour later  , good thanks. 

so i was like well i got something for you . we got to set something up so i can give it to you . 


no response .. i was trying to let her know straight out that im just trying to f not looking for anything else .


so how did i screw up ? 
Spend less time trolling in the NBA thread and go work on talking to girls
post #22617 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDiginson View Post

Spend less time trolling in the NBA thread and go work on talking to girls
Gah damn
post #22618 of 22651
whats the 3rd hole like
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Team Cleveland OG member #5
post #22619 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDiginson View Post


Spend less time trolling in the NBA thread and go work on talking to girls

:lol

post #22620 of 22651
Quick question , do you guys date just to date or are you looking for that potential wife?? ? I'm so caught up on finding someone to build with that at times I don't even really enjoy the moment . I'm always looking for that special someone on some Mom & Pop forever and ever type ish .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA