NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA - Page 28  

post #811 of 22651
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgeV1 View Post

Bet. We're texting now, she got a lil hood in her laugh.gif definitely keeping that banter runnin. Speaking of touching, she'd do that periodically in class, or look over to me.
NINJA
LeBron-James-Dunk-on-Jason-Terry.gif
And she got a little ratchetness to her, ooh those are my favorite type( wifey isn't tho, lol)...
Go forth young man and
kobe-youre-welcome.gif
Black Excellence:Nthat
Black Excellence:Nthat
post #812 of 22651
Any tips to get at older women? I'm 21 and there's this beautiful Middle Eastern chick(iirc she's Pakistani) that comes in my job. She's gotta be at least 25 and I've only seen her in the evening when I work night shifts. The only time I've talked to her was the 2nd time I seen her and all I asked was "where are you from?". I'm terrible when it comes to talking to women, especially when keeping conversation going and making them laugh because I stutter and start speaking gibberish mean.gifmean.gifmean.gif


I kinda want her, but I already know about the reputation of Middle Eastern women only dating men with much more money than them. I'm just a broke dude from the inner city pushing in his momma's van, word to Kendrick. mean.gif
post #813 of 22651
I only deal with older women so I guess I can offer some insight. Not really that much of a difference in the courting process, just be yourself, be confident and be honest. In my experience older women can handle bluntness a lot better than younger girls and actually can appreciate a man who doesn't play games. Older women have treated me a lot better when it comes to things like cooking for me/dates/vacations. Also sex with older women is a lot better IMO, they are a lot more comfortable and have far less boundaries, women reach their sexual peak later than men so it works out well. Also from a conversational/intellectual standpoint it's not even close, from being with a college girl to a woman with a masters is like night and day. Older women can give you a lot of life jewels and really move you forward as a man in a way a younger girl just can't.


You'll be competing against older men who likely have more money/better careers and more experience but you'll be good as youth is still a premium and a woman will recognize your potential if you have any
post #814 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen81 View Post


NINJA
LeBron-James-Dunk-on-Jason-Terry.gif
And she got a little ratchetness to her, ooh those are my favorite type( wifey isn't tho, lol)...
Go forth young man and
kobe-youre-welcome.gif

 

The convo was going well until I was like "Hey, send me a picture for my contacts. Give me a reason to pick up my phone when you text me lol" and it's been like 15 minutes...yikes

 

post #815 of 22651
15 mins? Calm your *** down. On some real g **** if she doesn't ever respond or text back, you don't. Move on to the next, consider it abundance mentality training.
post #816 of 22651
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgeV1 View Post

The convo was going well until I was like "Hey, send me a picture for my contacts. Give me a reason to pick up my phone when you text me lol" and it's been like 15 minutes...yikes


nooo-she-wasnt-ready.jpg
Okay you should have waited to be in her presence to pull that card lol..
Okay maybe she is just getting pretty to send you a selfie, give her time...
Now if you don't hear from her until next class just kinda of play it off in person and just say:
"Sorry if I came off mega thirsty just really like to have pictures of people I find special or are super cool with me so I can decide to pick up the phone or just ignore", something that can downplay that misfire...
Just relax, might not be as bad as you think, over analyzing again...
Black Excellence:Nthat
Black Excellence:Nthat
post #817 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by louislagerfeld View Post

Any tips to get at older women? I'm 21 and there's this beautiful Middle Eastern chick(iirc she's Pakistani) that comes in my job. She's gotta be at least 25 and I've only seen her in the evening when I work night shifts. The only time I've talked to her was the 2nd time I seen her and all I asked was "where are you from?". I'm terrible when it comes to talking to women, especially when keeping conversation going and making them laugh because I stutter and start speaking gibberish mean.gifmean.gifmean.gif


I kinda want her, but I already know about the reputation of Middle Eastern women only dating men with much more money than them. I'm just a broke dude from the inner city pushing in his momma's van, word to Kendrick. mean.gif

Thats not too much of an age different so just go at her like you would with someone your age. If she denies you then move on. I just pulled a 40 year old 2 weeks ago and I'm 21 as well.  

post #818 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgeV1 View Post
 

 

The convo was going well until I was like "Hey, send me a picture for my contacts. Give me a reason to pick up my phone when you text me lol" and it's been like 15 minutes...yikes

 

You got to calm down young fella....she may have been busy or want to take a nice picture for you. If she is playing games then its time to move on.

post #819 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by niquefreak94 View Post


man **** everything you talking about. honestly. no disrespect. i'm about to help you immensely.

i too go to Howard. you have 0 confidence. that's why you getting no play. it's the lamest dudes

out here with the confidence of Kanye West meets Donald Trump hittin all these girl tellin you that they're

busy. they are lying. all of them saying they're busy are lying...well no they not. they busy getting they guts

beat in M. Dot. FACT. get your confidence up. act natural. let your convo flow. if you take 69% of these girls

to a damn movie one time in Chinatown you will have sex with them. it is too damn easy. i have a girl and

i have to dodge these females and their advances to stay faithful. they are tooooo easy.

Stamp my dude. Lowkey my confidence is getting up there. I'm talking to these broads more and more, and I KNOW they noticing how well a ***** can dress. Like I said, once I reach that point, ain't know looking back. 

HOWARD BISON

WASHINGTON WIZARDS

DUKE BLUE DEVILS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB

 

"All I want is a good home and a wife, and a children, and food to feed them every night."

HOWARD BISON

WASHINGTON WIZARDS

DUKE BLUE DEVILS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB

 

"All I want is a good home and a wife, and a children, and food to feed them every night."

post #820 of 22651
Thread Starter 
I think my man is still in the game but this is a lesson tonight that you can't just depend on texting for everything. This is were interpersonal skills also play a BIG FACTOR. When you are face to face with a person, you can say ALOT of things that translate better and you also get to see their reaction. In those cases a woman can see your confidence ALOT more then she can through text. Texting can definately be used as a thirst trap. As men with have to know how to cultivate and mesh both together so you can get the desired result you want.@SurgeV1
Not even mad at you because it seemed the situation was on lock but you really should have waited to ask for the picture in person, like I said I think you are still in the game just calm down and let things chill and go from there.
Black Excellence:Nthat
Black Excellence:Nthat
post #821 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen81 View Post

nooo-she-wasnt-ready.jpg
Okay you should have waited to be in her presence to pull that card lol..
Okay maybe she is just getting pretty to send you a selfie, give her time...
Now if you don't hear from her until next class just kinda of play it off in person and just say:
"Sorry if I came off mega thirsty just really like to have pictures of people I find special or are super cool with me so I can decide to pick up the phone or just ignore", something that can downplay that misfire...
Just relax, might not be as bad as you think, over analyzing again...

hype her for it,jokingly. be like wtf! i orderd u aint deliverin
my darlin darlin bayba. I aint a playa i jus..

ALWAYS INTERESTED IN DEALS.
under100.?multipairs.?
$ READY. PM.
my darlin darlin bayba. I aint a playa i jus..

ALWAYS INTERESTED IN DEALS.
under100.?multipairs.?
$ READY. PM.
post #822 of 22651

Thanks for the advice guys :Nthat

 

@mugen81 Yeah I feel like i'm still in the game too, i'm over it. If we talk tomorrow, we talk, if not, oh well. When I see her in class, we'll talk & I'll make a joke or somethin out of it.

 

Ya'll are right tho, I gotta chiiiiillll :lol 


Edited by SurgeV1 - 1/14/14 at 8:09pm
post #823 of 22651

8oback in this thang

Greatness Awaits *PS4*

PSN:Velle47

GT:Velle47

nthat.gifDallas Cowboys,Chicago Bulls, Alabama Crimson Tidenthat.gif 

Greatness Awaits *PS4*

PSN:Velle47

GT:Velle47

nthat.gifDallas Cowboys,Chicago Bulls, Alabama Crimson Tidenthat.gif 

post #824 of 22651
Y would u ask for contact pic? Not a good move
post #825 of 22651
The only time I ask for pics if I can't remember what she looks like and she's not on social media
post #826 of 22651
The Don bagged another one. Top 3 hottest, had to be worst with her mouth. Details tomorrow.
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
WHITE AND NAVY JOINT, LET'S WATCH THE YANKEESSSSSSSS!
post #827 of 22651
Alright TAY fam
taking it International
Flying out in about 5 hours (12 EST)
ima miss a day or two of this thread but all yall keep pushing, I expect to have a lot to read when I come back
good luck everyone.
#ISTANDWITHCAP
Clash of Clans Clan - NT.N-T anyone can join
#ISTANDWITHCAP
Clash of Clans Clan - NT.N-T anyone can join
post #828 of 22651
yeah overthinking is killer, not even with the chicks but in general. I had that problem for a minute
Edited by krazy88s - 1/15/14 at 6:44am
post #829 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by howfly2 View Post

Stamp my dude. Lowkey my confidence is getting up there. I'm talking to these broads more and more, and I KNOW they noticing how well a ***** can dress. Like I said, once I reach that point, ain't know looking back. 

good luck to you my man
post #830 of 22651
A man takes a few months off and he's rusty as ****. Chatting chicks up left and right, getting them hyped then not closing.
post #831 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdogg2k View Post

Alright TAY fam
taking it International
Flying out in about 5 hours (12 EST)
ima miss a day or two of this thread but all yall keep pushing, I expect to have a lot to read when I come back
good luck everyone.

Good luck out there famb.
post #832 of 22651
Y'all really think asking for a contact pic was a cardinal sin? laugh.gif
post #833 of 22651
I used to do that all the time and got the pic, I just really liked having contacts with pics. I don't see a prob, usually we built up a rapport though. Plus if that's all it takes, then she just saved you some time. Nowadays I don't really care for pics or not.
post #834 of 22651
I only ask for pics after I smash so I can humble brag to my homeboys grin.gif

But at the same time don't trip. I've learned if they're really feeling you a "selfie" pic is harmless but speaking of pics...

Do we have any cell phone directors out there nerd.gif ...if you know what I mean
post #835 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by howfly2 View Post

I just have to vent right now and keep it 100 with y'all.

I'm here at Howard, second semester, and I'm horny as **** with no one I can just call up and say come thru. I mean I have prospects, but either they sometimes don't text me back, or they claim they're always busy. This one darkskin girl I REALLY want to go after, but she a thot. We both have Calculus together, so there's a good starting point. However, I'll admit my texting game isn't all that good (or maybe I just overthink too much), and I'd like to text her a few times before I get to fthe point where I tell her, "come thru for a study session." Any tips on that front?

Also, there are SO MANY girls here, but due to my major (engineering, pimp.gif  career-prospects wise, but in terms of the females mean.gif ) I'm unable to see most of the attractive ones. The only time I really see girls is either out on the yard or in the cafe. I mean, I'm starting to do a lil bit of small talk with a few of them, but I'm trying to learn how to seal the deal. I swear once I break thru, I'm never coming back. 

man if you were my brother, son, or nephew I'd tell you to KEEP ON YOUR COURSE and leave them girls alone!! Man I graduated from Howard and truth be told I didn't know any Engineering folks. Why? Cuz they was always working their butts off laugh.gif Seriously man the "limbo" after college that everybody is in you WON'T be in cuz you gon' land a smoking job paying like 6 figures OUT THE GATE. Chill, b.... seriously. Girls can wait. Trust me they gon' be all over you once you out in the real world and get to wear polos and jeans to work everyday laugh.giflaugh.gif

IF YOU MUST find girls to talk to on Howard's campus, join a club... a state club. Where you from? Cali club was hella active and I think so was New York's club. All we did in those meetings is chit chat and talk about random ****. If you just wanna peruse for unsuspecting females just hang out near the quad or the Annex.... UGL.... (Club UGL laugh.gif ).... uuuhhhhhh, lemme think lemme think, where else did me and my crew go---- the Caf, definitely. If you tryna just smash and dash those are your best bet. What year are you? What organizations are some of your homeboys in? Just tag along with them to **** they go to.... Do you HAVE homeboys?


Other than that man don't trip on it too hard cuz we need you to succeed. Not enough young black engineers as it is!

/rant over
Edited by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts - 1/15/14 at 2:03pm
#TeamSmallFoot

A reseller's dream....
#TeamSmallFoot

A reseller's dream....
post #836 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts View Post

man if you were my brother, son, or nephew I'd tell you to KEEP ON YOUR COURSE and leave them girls alone!! Man I graduated from Howard and truth be told I didn't know any Engineering folks. Why? Cuz they was always working their butts off laugh.gif Seriously man the "limbo" after college that everybody is in you WON'T be in cuz you gon' land a smoking job paying like 6 figures OUT THE GATE. Chill, b.... seriously. Girls can wait. Trust me they gon' be all over you once you out in the real world and get to wear polos and jeans to work everyday laugh.giflaugh.gif

IF YOU MUST find girls to talk to on Howard's campus, join a club... a state club. Where you from? Cali club was hella active and I think so was New York's club. Other than that man don't trip on it too hard cuz we need you to succeed . Not enough young black engineers as it is!

/rant over

Truth be told... Get the fat chicks if you want a nut op.
post #837 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts View Post

man if you were my brother, son, or nephew I'd tell you to KEEP ON YOUR COURSE and leave them girls alone!! Man I graduated from Howard and truth be told I didn't know any Engineering folks. Why? Cuz they was always working their butts off laugh.gif Seriously man the "limbo" after college that everybody is in you WON'T be in cuz you gon' land a smoking job paying like 6 figures OUT THE GATE. Chill, b.... seriously. Girls can wait. Trust me they gon' be all over you once you out in the real world and get to wear polos and jeans to work everyday laugh.giflaugh.gif

IF YOU MUST find girls to talk to on Howard's campus, join a club... a state club. Where you from? Cali club was hella active and I think so was New York's club. Other than that man don't trip on it too hard cuz we need you to succeed . Not enough young black engineers as it is!

/rant over

i feel you Yamb Patties.......i really do. but dude can get dome from any of these fleezies

on a friday night while he studying if he play his cards right. be the mysterious, smart dude.

i'm sure you have friends so whenever you around them and some thotties engage in convo

but play it cool. timing is everything. don't talk too much, but be clever and time your comments

correctly and they will be asking your friends for YOUR number. i'm telling you because these

things happened to me. i don't talk a lot around people i don't know (for my own personal reasons)

but i do interject with my comical comments when i feel like it. this has lead to the biddies asking

my patnas why i'm so quiet and asking me the same question which leads to some good convo.

i live off campus and one chick even suggested she come to my pad and smoke w/ me. i had to

decline the offer but it had me feelin good. laugh.gif but hey i'm in the SOC so what do i know? *shrugs*
post #838 of 22651
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts View Post

man if you were my brother, son, or nephew I'd tell you to KEEP ON YOUR COURSE and leave them girls alone!! Man I graduated from Howard and truth be told I didn't know any Engineering folks. Why? Cuz they was always working their butts off laugh.gif Seriously man the "limbo" after college that everybody is in you WON'T be in cuz you gon' land a smoking job paying like 6 figures OUT THE GATE. Chill, b.... seriously. Girls can wait. Trust me they gon' be all over you once you out in the real world and get to wear polos and jeans to work everyday laugh.giflaugh.gif

IF YOU MUST find girls to talk to on Howard's campus, join a club... a state club. Where you from? Cali club was hella active and I think so was New York's club. All we did in those meetings is chit chat and talk about random ****. If you just wanna peruse for unsuspecting females just hang out near the quad or the Annex.... UGL.... (Club UGL laugh.gif ).... uuuhhhhhh, lemme think lemme think, where else did me and my crew go---- the Caf, definitely. If you tryna just smash and dash those are your best bet. What year are you? What organizations are some of your homeboys in? Just tag along with them to **** they go to.... Do you HAVE homeboys?


Other than that man don't trip on it too hard cuz we need you to succeed. Not enough young black engineers as it is!

/rant over

Appreciate it, I really do, I just get lonely sometimes, you know?

@niquefreak94 once again appreciate the advice I definitely feel ya. You HU16?

HOWARD BISON

WASHINGTON WIZARDS

DUKE BLUE DEVILS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB

 

"All I want is a good home and a wife, and a children, and food to feed them every night."

HOWARD BISON

WASHINGTON WIZARDS

DUKE BLUE DEVILS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB

 

"All I want is a good home and a wife, and a children, and food to feed them every night."

post #839 of 22651
,,,
Edited by LuckyLuchiano - 1/23/14 at 4:28pm
post #840 of 22651
100% out my mouth I wouldn't, in real life only 80% wouldn't. I am but a man.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
This thread is locked  
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA