NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 345

post #10321 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanStrapDa45 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii View Post

He is trash at performing mean.gif

Just seen him at Made In America... He played more other artist stuff than his
Lies
I seen him perform a 40 minute set he started out with the intro from dreams and nightmares and played a bunch of songs from the three dream chasers mix tapes and different songs off his albums he sound the same as he do on wax
U going hard for meek
Omelly that u??? nerd.gifnerd.gif
Reveal urself!!!!!
post #10322 of 13854
dude quicker to say something about a girl

mean.gif
post #10323 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

dude quicker to say something about a girl

mean.gif
What u mean??
post #10324 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

What u mean??


He threw on a T shirt of Nicki saying "Miley, Whats good?"
FOR TRADE: YEEZY 350 V2 SIZE MY 10.5 FOR YOUR 8.5/9
NYC MEETUPS PREFERRED

Instagram
instagram.com/supericon_
Reply
FOR TRADE: YEEZY 350 V2 SIZE MY 10.5 FOR YOUR 8.5/9
NYC MEETUPS PREFERRED

Instagram
instagram.com/supericon_
Reply
post #10325 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleFX View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

What u mean??


He threw on a T shirt of Nicki saying "Miley, Whats good?"
Bruh
I've come to the conclusion
He has always been this lame
And WE just now realizing after the drake beef
Ain't no way dude just became corny over night
THE STUFF HE BEEN DOING IS JUST mean.gif
also wonder how drama been doing cred wise
Like that was some ***** **** he did
I wonder do folks still mess with him
post #10326 of 13854
Shirt is photoshopped every old picture
post #10327 of 13854
Should have been evident to us all when he was calling Budden a noodle and how he handled that situation.
post #10328 of 13854

my opinion of meek truly fell when he put ol buddy on blast who asked him for 5k. **** was wild unnecessary. he still makes good songs here and there though.

are you stackin' or are you lost in self satisfaction?
Reply
are you stackin' or are you lost in self satisfaction?
Reply
post #10329 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEBERGSLIM View Post

my opinion of meek truly fell when he put ol buddy on blast who asked him for 5k. **** was wild unnecessary. he still makes good songs here and there though.
nerd.gif what happened??
Who asked him for 5k
and what he say
I don't remember this
post #10330 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

nerd.gif what happened??
Who asked him for 5k
and what he say
I don't remember this
It was handled some broke boy keep bugging Meek for a handout. Meek taught him a lesson about grinding. You give a man a fish he eat for a day you taught how to fish he eat for life. That's the message Meek be trying to teach yall thick headed dudes. But yall say he talk about the same stuff. Meek's lyrics are way more advance than people give him credit for. To me it's him or Future for the best lyrics in the game right now.
post #10331 of 13854
Meek or future best lyrics in the game.....

Thread unsubscribed
post #10332 of 13854
Lol @ people still thinking these big word rapper doing anything other than checking the dictionary for words to rhyme for the best in the game
post #10333 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanStrapDa45 View Post

It was handled some broke boy keep bugging Meek for a handout. Meek taught him a lesson about grinding. You give a man a fish he eat for a day you taught how to fish he eat for life. That's the message Meek be trying to teach yall thick headed dudes. But yall say he talk about the same stuff. Meek's lyrics are way more advance than people give him credit for. To me it's him or Future for the best lyrics in the game right now.

😐
post #10334 of 13854
What the hell you talking about bro? I'm a Meek fan, I wanted him to ether Drake. But at the end of the day son has never been elite. He makes some bangera but he ain that dude in the game. Hell, I wouldn't even put him in the top tier of rappers out. He's 2nd string as best.
post #10335 of 13854
Someone ban this jordanstrap45 guy...
post #10336 of 13854
Only 2nd string because you don't understand the music. He only released two album and will already go down as one of the greats whoesle besides Biggie, Big L, Big Pun , ETC the point is very few rappers reached the level of success he reached after two albums. Meek one of the greatest to ever do it to say he 2nd string is insult to hip hop culture in general. Idk why I'm explaining this to yall. Meek ain't for the average or broke boys his music is for the grinders only.
post #10337 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris View Post

Someone ban this jordanstrap45 guy...
Hop off groupie
post #10338 of 13854
Now your just trolling laugh.gif I know you don't believe that.
post #10339 of 13854
I'm not trolling just feel he one of the best. You his progression from them YouTube rap battle videos to now.
post #10340 of 13854
Qa0M1c-gNbcLegend in the making nobody spitting bars as hard as him http://youtu.be/Qa0M1c-gNbc
post #10341 of 13854
post #10342 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied View Post

Now your just trolling laugh.gif I know you don't believe that.
post #10343 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

Bruh
I've come to the conclusion
He has always been this lame
And WE just now realizing after the drake beef
Ain't no way dude just became corny over night
THE STUFF HE BEEN DOING IS JUST mean.gif
also wonder how drama been doing cred wise
Like that was some ***** **** he did
I wonder do folks still mess with him
i really started seeing this dude really act lame once he got with Nicki. Then I saw him for the cornball he really is
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #10344 of 13854
Saw this clown performing at made in America yesterday.
As if he hasn't been through enough, dude takin a few jabs at Future during his set.
post #10345 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post

Saw this clown performing at made in America yesterday.
As if he hasn't been through enough, dude takin a few jabs at Future during his set.

I heard he danced around the stage to a rack of Nicki's songs, tryna get her to perform then she finally came out and looked at him like "WTH are you doing?" roll.gif.

Can't stop taking Ls
post #10346 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanStrapDa45 View Post

Only 2nd string because you don't understand the music. He only released two album and will already go down as one of the greats whoesle besides Biggie, Big L, Big Pun , ETC the point is very few rappers reached the level of success he reached after two albums. Meek one of the greatest to ever do it to say he 2nd string is insult to hip hop culture in general. Idk why I'm explaining this to yall. Meek ain't for the average or broke boys his music is for the grinders only.

Lets mention leek lill in the same sentence as pun or L

Reported
0 7 6
F A $ T M O N E Y
H'Z
B L A C K M A R K E T
Reply
0 7 6
F A $ T M O N E Y
H'Z
B L A C K M A R K E T
Reply
post #10347 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by malikdagoat View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post

Saw this clown performing at made in America yesterday.
As if he hasn't been through enough, dude takin a few jabs at Future during his set.

I heard he danced around the stage to a rack of Nicki's songs, tryna get her to perform then she finally came out and looked at him like "WTH are you doing?" roll.gif.

Can't stop taking Ls

How can one continuously take L's like this?

I mean you got mixtapes and 2 albums to select tracks from, and you out here playing your girls songs and dancing around? mean.gif
post #10348 of 13854
what did he say about future
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
post #10349 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiddyfouw View Post

How can one continuously take L's like this?

I mean you got mixtapes and 2 albums to select tracks from, and you out here playing your girls songs and dancing around? mean.gif

Yea he literally had like 10 songs play from different artist... Even had the DJ play 3 of Nicki's tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 301216baller View Post

what did he say about future

DJ played 2 of futures songs and Meek said something along the lines of "enough of future, play something hot"
post #10350 of 13854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post

Saw this clown performing at made in America yesterday.
As if he hasn't been through enough, dude takin a few jabs at Future during his set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malikdagoat View Post

I heard he danced around the stage to a rack of Nicki's songs, tryna get her to perform then she finally came out and looked at him like "WTH are you doing?" roll.gif.

Can't stop taking Ls


Can confirm all of this, worst performance I've ever seen.


Dude did about 4 of his songs, nothing from the new album and played a bunch of other people's hits.


Dude even played Truffle Butter which Drake is on like the ho ***** he is.


Nicki came out looking ashamed, she didn't even perform just walked around while her songs played and sang a part of that terrible song they have together.


This is his hometown so I thought he would actually come correct but I should've known better, he's washed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**