NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 354

post #10591 of 13768
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

so why wasn't he in GQ, a top men's magazine, by himself?

laugh.gif stop it
Cause he's dating a celebrity and they just got done goin on tour? What sense would it make to not kill 2 birds with one stone for either side? Everyone wins.. except the haters of course.

They could've got Nicki by herself, especially in this current climate and no one would blame them, but they didn't. They understand the business. They understand what people care about.

if it's solely because of Nicki Why wasn't Safaree ever in GQ or any other magazine for that matter.


U mad or nah?

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply
post #10592 of 13768
they got Nicki by herself plenty of times, this time they told her to bring her boyfriend

shoutout to all my boss ******* wifinggggg smokin.gifsmokin.gif
post #10593 of 13768
Her last rapper boyfriend never got invited anywhere
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #10594 of 13768
Because in the eyes of the industry, Safaree was a nobody.
IG: theboxstacker
Twitter: tpdatruth
Reply
IG: theboxstacker
Twitter: tpdatruth
Reply
post #10595 of 13768
Aint nothing wrong with your girl putting you on but don't deny it laugh.gif
post #10596 of 13768
So in the eyes of the industry meek is a somebody then... Right?
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #10597 of 13768
Quote:
Originally Posted by gOLEdensilence View Post
 

Was waiting for me at the door sonce as I got off work.

 

:smokin Z

post #10598 of 13768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

So in the eyes of the industry meek is a somebody then... Right?

So is Soulja Boy laugh.gif
post #10599 of 13768
Point being? I'm only saying that because the whole safaree is a nobody. And please meek and soulja are on 2 different levels of the rap spectrum. Soulja is d list who is doing love and hip hop right now.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #10600 of 13768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Point being? I'm only saying that because the whole safaree is a nobody. And please meek and soulja are on 2 different levels of the rap spectrum. Soulja is d list who is doing love and hip hop right now.

But is grammy nominated WITH a platinum album and had a more succesful shoe/clothing line than meek, but you right laugh.gif

I don't even like Soulja but I really wanna know what basis you're going off of

And ftr Safaree couldn't blow up with or without Nicki co-sign
post #10601 of 13768
Quentin Miller and Safaree are the most awkward sounding rappers ever laugh.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #10602 of 13768
I was thinking more of the what have u done for me lately. He somewhere dropping mixtapes after mixtape that no one listens to where he copy's whoever is hot. Then meek has a top 10 single and had the #1 album when it dropped and soulja is on love and hip hop with Lil scrappy benzino and rasheeda... Those kind of rappers. Sad cuz Zan and lean 2 will forever be a classic smh
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #10603 of 13768
As someone who works in the industry, Soulja Boy IS a NOBODY.

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply
post #10604 of 13768
U don't even gotta say that man everybody k ows that. People just have a agenda and make retarded comments
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #10605 of 13768
I don't really think anybody is denying that Meek is somebody, he's just dating one of the biggest pop stars in the business and you can't deny that he's benefiting from that. Which is fine.

Quite honestly, I haven't heard anybody outside of the hood talk about this dude pre-Nicki and Drake beef. Only when those two things occurred did I start hearing his name being brought up more and more. Not saying anything beyond that, that's just my experience.

But let's be real, this man wouldn't sniff GQ if it weren't for her laugh.gif
post #10606 of 13768
Let's not sit here and try to act like Meek and Safaree are comparable on any level though...

Meek was a dude with a gold album and hits BEFORE nicki. Safaree is......well, Safaree laugh.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #10607 of 13768
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkurrtSkurrt29 View Post

I

But let's be real, this man wouldn't sniff GQ if it weren't for her laugh.gif

nah bro his album is the reason he's on GQ

roll.gif
post #10608 of 13768
Fact of the matter is he's on it. She's benefiting from being in the relationship too. How many ******* u seen post her and sb and say relationship goals. She ain't even use that ***** as her dude in videos cmon now. He might be benefiting more obviously but a celebrity couple takes 2 people. Got these no fututre having ******* saying I wanna be like Nicki and meek.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #10609 of 13768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Fact of the matter is he's on it. She's benefiting from being in the relationship too. How many ******* u seen post her and sb and say relationship goals. She ain't even use that ***** as her dude in videos cmon now. He might be benefiting more obviously but a celebrity couple takes 2 people. Got these no fututre having ******* saying I wanna be like Nicki and meek.

so she benefited because people making IG memes?

ok I guess laugh.gif
post #10610 of 13768
No people are talking about her. She's coming off of her lowest album sales if I'm not mistaken and her name wasn't buzzing out here. She gets with him and now people are talking again. Now her pics are everywhere. Let's not play dumb man please. Its cool to hate meek I get it but stop with the act man.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #10611 of 13768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

No people are talking about her. She's coming off of her lowest album sales if I'm not mistaken and her name wasn't buzzing out here. She gets with him and now people are talking again. Now her pics are everywhere. Let's not play dumb man please. Its cool to hate meek I get it but stop with the act man.

Who's playing dumb though laugh.gif this isn't her first headlining arena tour, isn't the first or second time she was on GQ, this isn't the first time she opened award shows and she been talked about consistently since she came out. How many firsts did Meek experience? Who you trying to convinced? She benefits nothing from Meek, he gains everything. It's nothing wrong with it but don't act like this dude didn't get put on big time. He knows it and we know it laugh.gif

Hope they work out for his sake, don't need him turning into Joe Budden
post #10612 of 13768
If u think she benefits 0 from it then cool ok.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #10613 of 13768
****** just say anything.
Meek was in prison this time last year.

He hasn't had an album out since 2012.
So now that he is coming off a #1 album and is dating the biggest female rapper of the past 15 years, and just tried to go toe to toe with the most popular rapper.

If Meek was as irrelevant as cats are making him out to be, why did he have a #1 THIS year? Why did the most popular rapper dedicate his time to dissing him? Why was he a headliner at Made In America? Fool's Gold? He's one of the headliners for Power Jam next month as well.

If it's solely because of Nicki, wouldn't we have seen that with the dude she spent 12 years with?

I guess he was previously on magazine covers because they ALWAYS knew he'd one day date Nicki?

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply
post #10614 of 13768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Nimley View Post

If Meek was as irrelevant as cats are making him out to be, why did he have a #1 THIS year? Why did the most popular rapper dedicate his time to dissing him? Why was he a headliner at Made In America? Fool's Gold? He's one of the headliners for Power Jam next month as well.

I guess all this happen before he was dating this girl huh?

roll.gif
post #10615 of 13768
So why wouldn't Nicki just headline Made In America? Why not headline Power Jam in her city?

Doesn't add up.

He been with Nicki since like January.

Of course he benefit from dating her, ANYone dating someone should be beneficial for both parties. Or am I wrong?

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply
post #10616 of 13768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Nimley View Post

So why wouldn't Nicki just headline Made In America? Why not headline Power Jam in her city?

Doesn't add up.

He been with Nicki since like January.

Of course he benefit from dating her, ANYone dating someone should be beneficial for both parties. Or am I wrong?

You asked why the guy from philly was performing at a .... philly festival?

What is powerjam? Powerhouse? You think Meek Mill is HEADLINING a concert that has Kendrick Lamar on the same line up? roll.gif You might just be delusional

If you agreed that he's benefitting what exactly are you arguing?
post #10617 of 13768
...you're trying too hard.
post #10618 of 13768
...but anyways...

Saw this floating around Twitter?

DC4?

CPjQhlsVAAAbi5w.jpg
post #10619 of 13768
He would have to be on his "Down With The King" isn if that's the cover. Meek gets a bad rap but I honestly don't know how he bounces back from this, I never seen nothing like this. I'm rooting for him tho but if he shoots at Drake like that, he bet not miss.
post #10620 of 13768
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick View Post

He would have to be on his "Down With The King" isn if that's the cover. Meek gets a bad rap but I honestly don't know how he bounces back from this, I never seen nothing like this. I'm rooting for him tho but if he shoots at Drake like that, he bet not miss.

I honestly think he should leave it alone and just come with hard mixtape after hard mixtape a la Wayne, Gucci and Future.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**