NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 384

post #11491 of 13991
I never really cared for wale but I recently decided to give his last album a listen after those meek rants. Wale is easily the best in mmg because he actually raps about stuff other than the usual.
The pessimists, girls on drugs, matrimony >>>> all recent mmg stuff.
post #11492 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

1) Stitches
2) Meek Mill
3) Tyga

Easily 3 of the biggest L's in music. Only reason Meek and Tyga aren't in front of Stitches is cause those two weren't physically harmed.

Stitches was never up to go down. I still have yet to hear a song from him, nor do I care to listen to that Game diss. He looks like a clown, so his 2015 fits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

Meek's career took a huge hit and now he could be going back to jail. Wale distancing himself from MMG and Ross just dropped a massive brick. It's not looking good for MMG.

Wale shouldn't want to be on MMG. Him and Stalley should bolt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel View Post

I never really cared for wale but I recently decided to give his last album a listen after those meek rants. Wale is easily the best in mmg because he actually raps about stuff other than the usual.
The pessimists, girls on drugs, matrimony >>>> all recent mmg stuff.

Listening to the music to judge
post #11493 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyisny View Post

WHAT I'M SAYING IS THE PROBABILITY OF HIM, HIS MANAGEMENT, LABEL AND EVERYONE ELSE ALLOWING HIM TO GET ON A PLANE TO A NATIONALLY TELEVISED AWARD SHOW W/O ANYONE INQUIRING OR INFORMING HIS PAROLE IS VERY FARFETCHED IMO.

i personally don't think this story adds up at all, this isn't a case of being on probation and him getting into fights, or smoking weed, riding with weapons or some dumb **** like that. If he's been able to cut all of that out of his life and be focused on touring and his career, i really don't see him "slipping" up after he's been on point for months ESPECIALLY if the slip up happens to be a ****** award show.

Sounds like that same D.A that has been on his *** was itching to get him back in that cell, hence why they refuse to let him off probation. mean.gif

One thing I've learned is a lot of people who **** up over and over always have an excuse. It's never them and it's always someone else. Until you accept blame and correct the problems with in you, it will continue to be a cycle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JinKazama View Post

If that was the case it wouldn't have even come to this. They woulda told him he wasn't supposed to go without approval...his lawyer woulda produced documentation that they got approval...nothing else to see here. Plus they said some of his urine samples have come into question.

We all know the criminal justice system is stacked against the black male, but dude has enough resources to keep his nose clean even if they had it in for him. The everyday negro wishes he could afford lawyers and handlers to deal with their parole situation.

Yeah, parole is pretty point blank. Either they give you permission or deny it.
post #11494 of 13991
There's no excuses
He has only himself to blame
If drake wins a Grammy for back to back while dude is locked up mean.gif
post #11495 of 13991

TMZ is saying Meek failed a Drug Test also...

post #11496 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Ross dropping the best music in years and wale ain't going nowhere. Meek aside they will be fine.

This. Meek is the only notable person on their roster taking L's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel View Post

I never really cared for wale but I recently decided to give his last album a listen after those meek rants. Wale is easily the best in mmg because he actually raps about stuff other than the usual.
The pessimists, girls on drugs, matrimony >>>> all recent mmg stuff.

Wale is one of my favorite artists out right now. TAAN is incredibly underrated. mean.gif
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #11497 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post

There's no excuses
He has only himself to blame
If drake wins a Grammy for back to back while dude is locked up mean.gif
laugh.gif salt levels would be at astronomical levels
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
PSN: imthebipolarbear / XBL: zBiPolarBear
 
 
Reply
post #11498 of 13991
They honestly would be better without son. Chris brown shouted Tracy t out on IG listening to his joint so hopefully he can make some good music and replace meek in that lane. And drake winning a damn Grammy for a "diss" song won't change anything except more 12 year old white kids will troll meek IG like Iposted the example a few pages back.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #11499 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

TMZ is saying Meek failed a Drug Test also...

I worked in probation here in Georgia. If the laws are the same up there in Pennsylvania as they are down here, that's an automatic probation revocation and dude will definitely be looking at doing some jail time. mean.gif
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #11500 of 13991
Explains why he bought that ring, hoping she will stick around while he down. Would be funny if his new tape was fire too and he couldn't even capatilizeoff of it. Bout to get that gGucci treatment, except he don't have a loyal fan base so if he leaves his career done
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #11501 of 13991
If dude goes away, that will be one hell of a train wrecked career. Up there with Bobby Shmurda.
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #11502 of 13991
Dude gonna be back in Philly sleeping on Neef's couch
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #11503 of 13991

Meek hairline really gon vanish if he get locked 

post #11504 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

Meek's career took a huge hit and now he could be going back to jail. Wale distancing himself from MMG and Ross just dropped a massive brick. It's not looking good for MMG.


Time for Omarion to rise up the ranks.

Xbox Live GT: gOLEdensilence

 IG: Coxsanity

Twitter: Fratboy_1963

 

Reply

Xbox Live GT: gOLEdensilence

 IG: Coxsanity

Twitter: Fratboy_1963

 

Reply
post #11505 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by a blinkin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

TMZ is saying Meek failed a Drug Test also...

I worked in probation here in Georgia. If the laws are the same up there in Pennsylvania as they are down here, that's an automatic probation revocation and dude will definitely be looking at doing some jail time. mean.gif

PA is a Commonwealth, that means it's a wrap for anything forreal forreal. If he failed the test, he's automatically going back
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
Reply
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
Reply
post #11506 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by gOLEdensilence View Post
 


Time for Omarion to rise up the ranks.

dance.jpg

post #11507 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Explains why he bought that ring, hoping she will stick around while he down. Would be funny if his new tape was fire too and he couldn't even capatilizeoff of it. Bout to get that gGucci treatment, except he don't have a loyal fan base so if he leaves his career done
I fully expect Sbeezy to get back with Nicki and rub it in Meeks face laugh.gif
post #11508 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gOLEdensilence View Post

 


Time for Omarion to rise up the ranks.
dance.jpg
He gonna be the star of mmg
Just like he s'pose to be..............
post #11509 of 13991
That would be the biggest L of all the ones he took and he couldn't recover from that
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #11510 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare View Post


He gonna be the star of mmg
Just like he s'pose to be..............

Ross is now the lowest selling member of MMG with these new album sales :{

post #11511 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by gOLEdensilence View Post


Time for Omarion to rise up the ranks.

2C5E6C97-9238-4209-A018-F72AE4CB564C.gif
post #11512 of 13991

Omarion.jpg

post #11513 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by a blinkin View Post

If dude goes away, that will be one hell of a train wrecked career. Up there with Bobby Shmurda.

Bobby shmurda had 1 song

I think Meeks nose dive would trump that by a lot.
post #11514 of 13991
Bobby had two songs and some pretty strong momentum this time last year. That's what I was taking into account really. Of course Meek's a bigger artist, but Bobby was the new it boy on the scene. His nosedive is one that should live in rap infamy the same way Meek's will.
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #11515 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gOLEdensilence View Post


Time for Omarion to rise up the ranks.

2C5E6C97-9238-4209-A018-F72AE4CB564C.gif
I was dying when I saw that live
But still respected the dance moves at the same time
post #11516 of 13991
His music is garbage but they doing that boy Shmurda dirty. As soon as he got a buzz the cops came after him.
post #11517 of 13991
Nah. After reading their indictment, anyone could see that those boys just goofed. The jakes were watching them since 2013. Those dudes just kept doing more and more stuff that made their rap sheet longer. The cops could've moved in on them before hot ***** blew up, but dudes were still out there "on that dumb ****" even after getting radio play. From the boys in blue standpoint, they might as well let them continue to be out in the streets because that only strengthened their case. But dudes really had it coming.
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
He pauses shaving and he tells himself that he is the bomb
Reply
post #11518 of 13991
Ross gave Maybach O no time for his set laugh.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #11519 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius View Post

His music is garbage but they doing that boy Shmurda dirty. As soon as he got a buzz the cops came after him.

He had one song people don't be dullisional. Plus they basically stalked him and everybody around him for some solid evidence. There's a reason why his appeals keep getting denied. The bail is crazy high because the evidence is rock solid.

Meek might be able to get off. They didn't say his test was "negative" did they? It was prob a false positive because it was water. He probably stopped smoking awhile ago and would be able to pass if they gave him a test now. He knew it would be a wrap if he actually pissed in that cup.

Nicki better chill defending him before she catches a case also.
post #11520 of 13991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osek206 View Post


He had one song people don't be dullisional. Plus they basically stalked him and everybody around him for some solid evidence. There's a reason why his appeals keep getting denied. The bail is crazy high because the evidence is rock solid.

Meek might be able to get off. They didn't say his test was "negative" did they? It was prob a false positive because it was water. He probably stopped smoking awhile ago and would be able to pass if they gave him a test now. He knew it would be a wrap if he actually pissed in that cup.

Nicki better chill defending him before she catches a case also.

Tampering with the piss test is just like failing it right? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**