NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 396

post #11851 of 14492
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsidethabox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

Yea, and the only difference between early Meek and current Meek is early Meek was a fraction less loud than he is now, and there was an absence of "rollie on my wrist"


Naw it's definitely a difference from old to new meek..when he first started you could see the hunger in him and he was way more grimey...he was never a wordsmith...but he made up for with his delivery and pain...the kid kur is a perfect example of how meek used to be..even tho I think kur is way more personal in his raps..

He had the hunger for the autumn war, but now he has the autumn war and lost his hunger
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #11852 of 14492
Dave East pretty much summed up Meek perfectly on Tax. Tax did also to a degree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

He had the hunger for the autumn war, but now he has the autumn war and lost his hunger

No, he was more introspective and not materialistic.

What early Meek were you listening too? So you never liked Meek, but was listening to his music anyway?
post #11853 of 14492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

Dave East pretty much summed up Meek perfectly on Tax. Tax did also to a degree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

He had the hunger for the autumn war, but now he has the autumn war and lost his hunger

No, he was more introspective and not materialistic.

What early Meek were you listening too? So you never liked Meek, but was listening to his music anyway?
Dave east lil psa about meek had me like eyes.gif
post #11854 of 14492
To sum it up what did Dave east say?
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
post #11855 of 14492
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301216baller View Post

To sum it up what did Dave east say?

Basically, Meek is a real dude in real life that looks out for the people around him....and to not judge him soley by his social media sht the past few months. Saying Meek could've been in his bag and on one once he gets the tweeting etc.....But also stressing the importance of not putting everything out on social media these days...and to have people around you that should check you when you start doing stupid sht
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #11856 of 14492
How Meek is a solid and official dude and has real dudes around him. How Meek did some things for him that people who have known him a while haven't done. Which goes along with what the street dudes the Drake fans don't like say about Meek. laugh.gif

and Tax said some people shouldn't be on social media, because he let social media change how he was perceived.

Normally when someone is in Meek's position being clowned, everyone is doing it. The ones defending him have been the street cats.
post #11857 of 14492
I like how Tax and Dave East were talking about how less is more for someone like Kendrick Lamar, who keeps a mystique around him etc without being a social media *****.

But they also pointed out how IG is a big part of what makes Meek, Meek. Meek was really the rapper that all the Hood and rap world followed and emulated. From the motivational quote pics with his face in the background, filters, stunting, and even the setting pick pose etc. Meek really loves the gram and Twitter. It hurts his soul to see this now laugh.gif.

Same thing that built him up, ended up being part of his downfall because of the way that he used it.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #11858 of 14492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

Dave East pretty much summed up Meek perfectly on Tax. Tax did also to a degree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game View Post

He had the hunger for the autumn war, but now he has the autumn war and lost his hunger

No, he was more introspective and not materialistic.

What early Meek were you listening too? So you never liked Meek, but was listening to his music anyway?

2 of his Flamers tapes. Never heard of him til I heard a lot of hype from that Tupac Back song, which once I heard it discovered all it was was a Ross hook and a marginal beat. Went back and listened to his 2 of his early takes awhile back since people said "Meek fell off", and after listening, there's not really much difference, so I'm not sure what this fall off is.

Foreign concept, but you don't have to be a fan of someone's music to listen to them. You're basically giving them a fair shake to not immediately pass judgement, even if all they do is confirm what you already thought about them. Meek, Wa_n_, Young Thug and Lil' B have been confirming everything I've ever thought about them any time they release some " heat".
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #11859 of 14492
Where can i watch the Tax and Dave East interview?
post #11860 of 14492
Flamers 3 and DC 1 will always be appreciated. And the street dudes in the game gonna always rock with dude because he legit is a real *****. Some dudes get in that position and toot they nose up but dude was rocking with a lot of dudes who a major artist wouldn't take time out to send a verse to or chill with. That's why I said his mainstream success is done, faneto. But he gonna still always have that lane cuz all the street cats gonna ride for him. His music regressed so much I cant rock with it no more, but all these young hood dudes idolize meek. U really gotta see it to believe its real. Every young dude in my city went a got a DC looking chain and roley and praise his music.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #11861 of 14492
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

laugh.gif the deflect blame is real

Im sayin 😂😂😂😂😂

Only people bringing up Drake is Meek fans.

Its hilarious.

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #11862 of 14492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Flamers 3 and DC 1 will always be appreciated. And the street dudes in the game gonna always rock with dude because he legit is a real *****. Some dudes get in that position and toot they nose up but dude was rocking with a lot of dudes who a major artist wouldn't take time out to send a verse to or chill with. That's why I said his mainstream success is done, faneto. But he gonna still always have that lane cuz all the street cats gonna ride for him. His music regressed so much I cant rock with it no more, but all these young hood dudes idolize meek. U really gotta see it to believe its real. Every young dude in my city went a got a DC looking chain and roley and praise his music.

Real talk though. He did that for ScootaUpNext (Lor Scoota) in Baltimore. Posting his vids up on IG and increasing his fan base and letting him open up for Meek in Bmore/DC/Philly.

Meek mill cosign starter pack for young hood ****** touching a lil bit of paper is a:

1. Shyne Jewelers Dreamchasers inspired chain
2. Loubs sneakers
3. Endless amount of small Ralph Lauren polo tees
4. Gold Rollie
5. Few pairs of Balmain jeans
6. IG followers.

They get that, they set laugh.gif.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #11863 of 14492
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

Real talk though. He did that for ScootaUpNext (Lor Scoota) in Baltimore. Posting his vids up on IG and increasing his fan base and letting him open up for Meek in Bmore/DC/Philly.

Meek mill cosign starter pack for young hood ****** touching a lil bit of paper is a:

1. Shyne Jewelers Dreamchasers inspired chain
2. Loubs sneakers
3. Endless amount of small Ralph Lauren polo tees
4. Gold Rollie
5. Few pairs of Balmain jeans
6. IG followers.

They get that, they set laugh.gif.
I don't listen to son music no more like that but imma always respect that. He take young local dudes in the hood that ain't got **** and reach out to em to help em reach their dreams. Dex Osama from Detroit, if dude would've listened to meek and came with him he wouldn't be dead today. But that cosign and open line changed dude life. He used to post screenshots of him face timing meek or text convos of dude just giving him advice telling him stay out the streets and stay focus. Obviously dude ain't listen but that's some real ****. Musically dude just not hungry no more smh. Dc1 was so fire but once he got that money everything changed. Wish dude the best with his trial and **** tho, I don't wish for nobody in that position to go out like that.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #11864 of 14492
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post

Im sayin 😂😂😂😂😂

Only people bringing up Drake is Meek fans.

Its hilarious.

What topic is this?

are you a Meek fan?

Ironic, Drake fans coming in the Meek thread and wondering why Drake is being brought up. indifferent.gif
post #11865 of 14492
For real I thought DC 2 was a lil better than 1.
post #11866 of 14492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius View Post

For real I thought DC 2 was a lil better than 1.
Idk I wasn't feeling 2 like that. I remember I waited like 3 mths to hear the whole cdq version of work. And house party was it, had every club I went to that summer on smash.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #11867 of 14492
Dc 2 probably meek best body of work since he signed to mmg
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
post #11868 of 14492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

What topic is this?

are you a Meek fan?

Ironic, Drake fans coming in the Meek thread and wondering why Drake is being brought up. indifferent.gif

Im not a fan of todays rap scene in general but I enjoy Meek as much as Drake.

I will check out DC4 when it drops.

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #11869 of 14492



tongue.gif
post #11870 of 14492
I moved to Philly in 2010, Meek was running around with a crew called "Flamers". I haven't taken him serious since.
post #11871 of 14492


Hope all these little white losers get bullied or something. Every pic 6th grade white nerds dropping n bomb lyrics or talking crazy 😂
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #11872 of 14492

12 million still at it smh

Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
post #11873 of 14492
That's pretty much what I assumed he'd look like
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #11874 of 14492
I miss that lil ***** man he was pure comedy most of the time
post #11875 of 14492

yall cyber bullied him, made him leave NT forever :{

Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
post #11876 of 14492
Lol stop B you played a big part in it too, it was a team effort...I think he got banned though but I thought he woulda resurfaced by now
post #11877 of 14492

man i dont know what your talking about lol that was you peep and will

Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
post #11878 of 14492
I don't recall
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #11879 of 14492
That was y'all ****** man, kept calling him a vulture
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #11880 of 14492
Dude was a NTer?

😂😂😂😂

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**