NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 404

post #12091 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

That's why they like him. It's getting to be on Rihanna and Beyonce level.

Like Meek's song, Drake gives all the nerds hope laugh.gif
lol ... really?

While Meek started Drake finished him. We are talking about putting it on wax, will Drake did ...

So what are you saying. Call it what you want, you ain't no gangsta because you choose to listen to Meek ...

This dude really don't know these concept of branding and marketing. She must be doing something right beside not appealing to the "real street cats".
post #12092 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

Like Meek's song, Drake gives all the nerds hope laugh.gif

Maybe drakes disses ON WAX were just better than Meeks, drakes music overall is better than Meeks, why can't that just be it?
post #12093 of 13979
Man I never knew so many people hated drake until this happened. laugh.gif

Like dudes are baffled that his fans didn't care that somebody wrote a few joints for him. Like dudes keep trying to point this out but nobody cares. laugh.gif

And IMO it's because Drake is not your traditional rapper. He's just not he goes beyond that. He don't just make hardcore rap songs. This dude talks about love and ****. laugh.gif

And it's also because he was chilling minding his own buisness and then meek get in his feelings and came at him off some social media **** which exactly what a female would have done. So meek came off like the sucka instead off drake.
These dudes defending Meek need to realize this. He did it to himself. And then when it did go to wax no matter how weak you think it may have been drake had the better songs and executed better. what is there to argue? Meek is simply not better than drake in no way shape or form. laugh.gif

I mean unless you like a how bunch of gangsta bars with no creativity.
post #12094 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

What was Meek's purpose of saying that ghost writer stuff? What did he want to get from that? Or was he just being a chatty patty?

Honestly I don't think Meek thought this would blow up the way it did. He tweeted the truth, thought Drake wasn't gonna respond like he normally does and ish just blew up in his face.

Those 4 songs he dropped are pretty good IMO.

As for beefin with 50 tired.gif I mean...why? Like Irv Gotti told him 50 is better at this than you are, why even go down this road. Ross won the court case...Ross is now the bigger artist...why even jump in this beef? 50 is a professional troll in the rap game now. 50's heart hasn't been in rapping for like 5 years. You can tell he only does it to stay somewhat relevant in hip hop...50 is trying to stack his paper, anything he does is with that goal in mind.
"A battle of wits...with me? That's not what you want..."

#NTDENIM for life
Reply
"A battle of wits...with me? That's not what you want..."

#NTDENIM for life
Reply
post #12095 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colombia View Post

50 talking bout career over when Meek's latest album sold 4 times as much as 50's last album roll.gif
He has no room to talk. He's been musically irrelevant for years. On top of that he's making fun of Meek testifying he's not a gangsta in court when earlier in 2015, 50 testified in court that his entire lifestyle was fake
Hypocrisy at its finest.
50 needs to get off instagram and get into a studio

Yea because he doesn't wanna pay Rick Ross baby mom b. That's why he said he's bankrupt too. Now he's suing Rick for using an in da club sample so he can pay the lady off with money he wins (if he does) from ross
0 7 6
F A $ T M O N E Y
H'Z
B L A C K M A R K E T
Reply
0 7 6
F A $ T M O N E Y
H'Z
B L A C K M A R K E T
Reply
post #12096 of 13979
More Meek tweets are getting uncovered roll.gif

post #12097 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYFIEND View Post

Man I never knew so many people hated drake until this happened. laugh.gif

Like dudes are baffled that his fans didn't care that somebody wrote a few joints for him. Like dudes keep trying to point this out but nobody cares. laugh.gif

And IMO it's because Drake is not your traditional rapper. He's just not he goes beyond that. He don't just make hardcore rap songs. This dude talks about love and ****. laugh.gif

And it's also because he was chilling minding his own buisness and then meek get in his feelings and came at him off some social media **** which exactly what a female would have done. So meek came off like the sucka instead off drake.
These dudes defending Meek need to realize this. He did it to himself. And then when it did go to wax no matter how weak you think it may have been drake had the better songs and executed better. what is there to argue? Meek is simply not better than drake in no way shape or form. laugh.gif

I mean unless you like a how bunch of gangsta bars with no creativity.

u really cant say one is better than the other cause they are different.  one brags and boasts about a hood rich lifestyle while the other cries and shares his emotions with us.  neither of them is very creative.

post #12098 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

More Meek tweets are getting uncovered roll.gif




Yea that looks really bad laugh.gif

But people still in here bringing up drake and his fans when he ain't said nothing to that man since August laugh.gif
post #12099 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyD View Post

Yea because he doesn't wanna pay Rick Ross baby mom b. That's why he said he's bankrupt too. Now he's suing Rick for using an in da club sample so he can pay the lady off with money he wins (if he does) from ross
What I'm saying is things you say in court are to help your case, not necessarily the truth. What else was Meek supposed to say? Yes I'm a gangsta your honor, please lock me up. He said that to not go to jail, as any wise man would.
50 did the same thing, he said his entire lifestyle was fake in his bankruptcy case so he could get out of paying Ross' bm.
50 is clowning Meek for saying he's not a gangsta in court. Guess we should all laugh at 50 too and call him broke and a fraud for what he said in court.
It's hypocrisy.
post #12100 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde the glide View Post

u really cant say one is better than the other cause they are different.  one brags and boasts about a hood rich lifestyle while the other cries and shares his emotions with us.  neither of them is very creative.

Drake music is way more broader than meeks, and he has more variety of topics. Let's not be in denial
post #12101 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Nimley View Post

Bang Em Smurf was 50 right hand, Domination all them day 1 G Unit Ns have been beefing with 50 since 2003, never once heard them call him a "rat" or the order of protection ****. Its out there who it was, and why.

If 50 was gonna get an Order Of Protection I doubt it would be against Irv and Chris Gotti. Black Child is a shrimp. But he does appear to be a "goon" from my interaction with him.

Didn't caddy tah get stabbed? Or was it black child
0 7 6
F A $ T M O N E Y
H'Z
B L A C K M A R K E T
Reply
0 7 6
F A $ T M O N E Y
H'Z
B L A C K M A R K E T
Reply
post #12102 of 13979
I don't understand how dudes defending the lame MEEK when he opens the can of worms every time with DRAKE & 50... This dude goes in the studio, on Twitter etc & starts randomly talking crazy about people...He started with 50 for no apparent reason...
post #12103 of 13979
He started with drake for no reason
He started with wale (3 different occasions) for no reason laugh.gif
He started with safaree for no reason
50 has taken a few shots recently but he never dissed meek.
post #12104 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinwithangel View Post

He started with drake for no reason
He started with wale (3 different occasions) for no reason laugh.gif
He started with safaree for no reason
50 has taken a few shots recently but he never dissed meek.
Exactly I forgot about the WALE thing dude goes on Twitter & IG rants talking bout WALE ain't MMG no more MEEK is a effeminate Negro...
post #12105 of 13979
Funny enough that even with all that slander,Wale actually makes better music than Meek ever could laugh.gif
post #12106 of 13979
How people keep saying he started with 50 for no reason is baffling. 50 been throwing shots on ig weekly since the whole Drake thing started, posting memes, making videos laughing, just poking at dude. Everybody isn't puff and gonna ignore the troll. He responded with a track (about damn time) and still got the same treatment he would've got had he responded with tweets. Now we wait on 50 to make a record or keep posting memes.

I don't think anybody brought up Drake until ole boy said he snitched on Drake. He need to just leave that whole situation alone and accept his capital L. But he's handling the 50 thing exactly how he should minus the ig essay. They both looked dumb as hell arguing via ig but everyone gonna see it 1 sided. 50 got a week to respond and kill dude if not he gets 0 respect from me.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12107 of 13979

50 should just let Buck and Banks go ham on Meek he tooo trash in on 2016 to have a good diss record 

post #12108 of 13979
I would love to see buck in a beef. He's one of my favorite rappers, cool to see banks people game tested, yayo gotta sit this one out.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12109 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

How people keep saying he started with 50 for no reason is baffling. 50 been throwing shots on ig weekly since the whole Drake thing started, posting memes, making videos laughing, just poking at dude. Everybody isn't puff and gonna ignore the troll. He responded with a track (about damn time) and still got the same treatment he would've got had he responded with tweets. Now we wait on 50 to make a record or keep posting memes.

I don't think anybody brought up Drake until ole boy said he snitched on Drake. He need to just leave that whole situation alone and accept his capital L. But he's handling the 50 thing exactly how he should minus the ig essay. They both looked dumb as hell arguing via ig but everyone gonna see it 1 sided. 50 got a week to respond and kill dude if not he gets 0 respect from me.

The fact of the matter is, diss each other on wax, but don't try to defend your stance by calling people snitch when he is one and don't try to take sides now when you wasn't taking sides before.

 

Like make it a you and me ..

 

Dude really said that the street of queens don't like em but just a few month ago we were all watching philly goons calling out Meek.

 

Come on B ... Like he might be saying the truth but most of that **** apply to you as well ....

post #12110 of 13979
How is that snitching tho? I think we need to have another thread on what snitching is. So 50 is really a snitch for suing Ross over in da club? Or is it just a sucka move? I thought I was in tune with the street rules but evidently **** done changed over the years.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12111 of 13979
0 7 6
F A $ T M O N E Y
H'Z
B L A C K M A R K E T
Reply
0 7 6
F A $ T M O N E Y
H'Z
B L A C K M A R K E T
Reply
post #12112 of 13979
post #12113 of 13979
God I hate some of ya'll ****** 😂😂
post #12114 of 13979
I'm still wondering why if Meek's career is dead, why do you dudes come in a Meek thread to discuss Meek?
post #12115 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

I'm still wondering why if Meek's career is dead, why do you dudes come in a Meek thread to discuss Meek?

Because it's funny


E6DFD779-65F6-44F6-BE23-2ED6D0E06407.png.jpeg
post #12116 of 13979
LMFAO
post #12117 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 7th Mile View Post

God I hate some of ya'll ****** 😂😂

Drake stans are a different breed.

I can't relate to them.
post #12118 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

Drake stans are a different breed.

I can't relate to them.

Guys leave meek mill alone

DCE5A86D-A6DD-4562-921F-C6118AF1B375.gif
post #12119 of 13979
laugh.gif

roll.gif at being called a Drake stan for clowning Meek for petty stuff. Don't think I've been in that thread in years laugh.gif. He lost again once he stooped down to 50's social media troll level
post #12120 of 13979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

Drake stans are a different breed.

I can't relate to them.
SMH ... I can see how you can relate to Meek.

Just like fragile minded Meek, you think cause you disagree with Meek or don't like him you are Drake stand.

Goes to show how much damage Drake did to you guys. LMAO
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**