NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 405

post #12121 of 14214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

How is that snitching tho? I think we need to have another thread on what snitching is. So 50 is really a snitch for suing Ross over in da club? Or is it just a sucka move? I thought I was in tune with the street rules but evidently **** done changed over the years.
I don't think he really cares about that in da club sample
I think he just using it as an opportunity to use Ross own money
To pay for that lawsuit against Ross bm
Which is kinda funny laugh.gif
And even a lil clever
post #12122 of 14214
😂😂😂😂😂😂 I love it!

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #12123 of 14214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

laugh.gif

roll.gif at being called a Drake stan for clowning Meek for petty stuff. Don't think I've been in that thread in years laugh.gif. He lost again once he stooped down to 50's social media troll level

How did he stoop down to his level when he responded with MUSIC? 50 haven't wrote not one bar towards meek , only been posting memes and captions but nobody calling him insta-fingers. If meek did it, he would be even more corny in your eyes. Y'all dudes keep bringing up Drake to validate what 50 is doing and I'm not getting the correlation...But troll on
post #12124 of 14214

We know what 50 is at this point though and have for years laugh.gif. It would've been fine if he kept this thing on wax but instead he decided to try to match 50 in his favorite arena of choice,social media showing that he's not above stooping to his level. 


They're both corny...Drake too but guess I can't say that as his stan laugh.gif>D 

post #12125 of 14214
50 been Wack musically, don't no one take him serious laugh.gif y'all meek fans acting like Ross and 50 ain't been clowned hard online like this before. It's just Meeks turn right now laugh.gif get over it
post #12126 of 14214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

SMH ... I can see how you can relate to Meek.

Just like fragile minded Meek, you think cause you disagree with Meek or don't like him you are Drake stand.

Goes to show how much damage Drake did to you guys. LMAO

Nah man that's the logic of dudes these days Monolithic Thought Process dudes think you gotta think like them & if you don't think like them your a hater or a Stan..I have yet to buy a Drake or Meek album not a fan of either but I would listen to Drake before Meek just cause Meek is a basic rapper IMO....
post #12127 of 14214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

SMH ... I can see how you can relate to Meek.

Just like fragile minded Meek, you think cause you disagree with Meek or don't like him you are Drake stand.

Goes to show how much damage Drake did to you guys. LMAO

I hurt your feelings laugh.gif



No wonder you like Drake laugh.gif
post #12128 of 14214
Drake fans come in a Meek thread to discuss Drake like there's not a Drake thread. And joke Meek like he's going to see it. But Meek is dead. Ya'll are something else laugh.gif

I feel the testosterone leaving my body the time I hear a Drake song come on, so I quickly change. I wouldn't want to be like his stans.

Do ya'll have a cute name like the Bee Hive or Army?
post #12129 of 14214
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradNSU View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

SMH ... I can see how you can relate to Meek.

Just like fragile minded Meek, you think cause you disagree with Meek or don't like him you are Drake stand.

Goes to show how much damage Drake did to you guys. LMAO

Nah man that's the logic of dudes these days Monolithic Thought Process dudes think you gotta think like them & if you don't think like them your a hater or a Stan..I have yet to buy a Drake or Meek album not a fan of either but I would listen to Drake before Meek just cause Meek is a basic rapper IMO....

QFT and bolded cause it's way too relevant nowadays :lol. Inb4 "You Drake stans..." 

 

*Welp too late :rollin

post #12130 of 14214


**** Meek 😂😂😂 only 50k for water? **** probably not even gone be VOSS... am I doing it right guys? 👀
post #12131 of 14214
I don't think there are stans on neither here. I've never purchased anything from either artist in any situation besides 50 and he's looking like the corniest one right now. Meek went at him on wax and his "arena" but dudes still give him a pass for everything he does. If 50 would've dissed meek on a track and meek posted memes and ps pics, dudes would be having a field day. Anybody sue 50 for rapping on their beats they would be corny I peoples eyes. Everything he has done the last 5 years besides act in power has been corny. But he gets a pass because o we know that's what he does now, that's his thing man its 50. Then everytime 50 beefs with someone people bring up seeing them in the streets but son picks and chooses. Game talked about dudes dead mother and walks around NY all the time untouched. Ross been saying **** about son for years and was just in queens at wings top taking pics. He's not this dude who gos to see everybody that says his name like dudes try to say. He's gonna ig meme u to death.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12132 of 14214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

I don't think there are stans on neither here. I've never purchased anything from either artist in any situation besides 50 and he's looking like the corniest one right now. Meek went at him on wax and his "arena" but dudes still give him a pass for everything he does. If 50 would've dissed meek on a track and meek posted memes and ps pics, dudes would be having a field day. Anybody sue 50 for rapping on their beats they would be corny I peoples eyes. Everything he has done the last 5 years besides act in power has been corny. But he gets a pass because o we know that's what he does now, that's his thing man its 50. Then everytime 50 beefs with someone people bring up seeing them in the streets but son picks and chooses. Game talked about dudes dead mother and walks around NY all the time untouched. Ross been saying **** about son for years and was just in queens at wings top taking pics. He's not this dude who gos to see everybody that says his name like dudes try to say. He's gonna ig meme u to death.

The funny thing about it, is that in the Meek thread we've called out Meek for stuff wrong he's done constantly

I'm wondering why the Drake stans feel a need to come in and defend Drake's honor constantly. You get free OVO's for being his biggest fan?
post #12133 of 14214
For reference the left is coming out these people's water faucet.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12134 of 14214
Why are we using a Meek thread to talk about Meek

That is a great question laugh.gif
post #12135 of 14214
Good god that's awful. Hell if take what I can get. Michigan stay with Ls.
post #12136 of 14214
Looks like my water...
post #12137 of 14214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

For reference the left is coming out these people's water faucet.

Man that whole situation just pisses me off. Had clean water coming from Detroit, switch to your own water to save a few bucks...water is dirty and nasty...Detroit offers (several times) to give you clean water and you deny it mean.gif

Those politicians in Flint deserve the roasting they are getting right now.
"A battle of wits...with me? That's not what you want..."

#NTDENIM for life
Reply
"A battle of wits...with me? That's not what you want..."

#NTDENIM for life
Reply
post #12138 of 14214
They deserve a hell of a lot more than just roasting laugh.gifmean.gif
post #12139 of 14214
Not that it's life changing I did donate 2 cases of water.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12140 of 14214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Not that it's life changing I did donate 2 cases of water.
This is why I ***** with u pimp.gif
post #12141 of 14214

I really don't understand the moves that Meek Mill is trying to make. This guy has to be the biggest idiot in rap.

post #12142 of 14214
post #12143 of 14214
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElecRelaxation View Post

I really don't understand the moves that Meek Mill is trying to make. This guy has to be the biggest idiot in rap.

All of his issues are because he won't shut up. Literally, NOBODY has initiated a beef with him,. His management team must be non existent, I don't understand why they keep letting him do this.

And yes, 50 is corny for going straight to social media, but at least he's funny.
post #12144 of 14214
50 really bout it though idk why that's even being questioned, Meek is all talk
post #12145 of 14214
Bagging Nicki really had him feeling invincible laugh.gif
post #12146 of 14214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

Bagging Nicki really had him feeling invincible laugh.gif

No lie, thats really when things went sour for him. He def strikes me as the type of dude to leak her nudes if they ever break up.
post #12147 of 14214

Joe tried to tell yall :{


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #12148 of 14214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taj gibson View Post

No lie, thats really when things went sour for him. He def strikes me as the type of dude to leak her nudes if they ever break up.

Man no question about that. When/if the break up that ***** gonna write a book on IG. laugh.gif

Probably be crying an some more ****. laugh.gif
post #12149 of 14214
That's probably gonna be when the Drake beef's gonna go nuclear laugh.gif
post #12150 of 14214
Quote:
Originally Posted by show time 96 View Post

Omelly DC Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

These fools really think 50 got PREME Locked up 😂😂
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**