NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 410

post #12271 of 14210
If 50 didn't respond to Jada and Styles 10 years ago, you expect him to respond to Meek Mill in 2016? That don't add up. But lemme fix the clear inaccurate information you've provided. 50 Cent dissed Jadakiss FIRST. Jadakiss and Styles got on the radio and said they wouldn't respond, then the streets started talkin, Maino mentioned being disappointed in them more or less being punked, after a lil bit of time they responded. But after Kiss made "Animal" 50 made "I Run New York", I vividly remember hearing both records on the radio within maybe a week. Then they (The Lox) just started releasing disses left and right after it was clear that 50 had better things to worry about.

50 has STARTED pretty much every beef he has entertained and stopped responding when he wanted to. I can't think of anyone that has set it on 50 that is worth mentioning other than those trying to get attention. Meek is the first and it's about 10 years too late, and he's still gettin the short end of the stick. Beef isn't for everybody.

And for the record 50 was singin on 'Power Of The Dollar'

50 has sung on every project he's ever put out, since the late 90s to the first 3 G Unit mixtapes.

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply
post #12272 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 7th Mile View Post

Do you really think Meek is dissing 50 out of nowhere? 50 started it a while ago talking **** on stage and via social media but instead of Meek responding with Memes, he gave 50 bars with the first round of music he's dropped since his album. Before this whole situation, 50 showed Meek love and Meek showed 50 love, I can pull up videos of both having positive things to say about each other so how are you getting on Meek about flipping and not 50 as well? You don't see the bias in this?
stop it ... meek got mad cause 50 said what everyone acknowledge. Drake got in Meek ***. After that Meek caught feelings. Ya dudes are funny.
post #12273 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

bruh . People really do have short term memory.

Let's take it back years to when Cass befriended Meek ..

Dude has the audacity to challenge Cass to a battle with 100K on the line then hide like a female dog when Cass said bring it.

He also called Cass washed up, broke, snitched etc ectbetc rollies and money.

Cass next song ether dude and it was a wrap.

This clown Meek been doing this for years.

People forget how much of a ***** the SELF PROCLAIM King of Philly really is.

Let's keep it real.

Didn't he respond to Cassidy with a diss track though? I remember Meek sending Memes his way too so that's cool too right? Or is it not? I'm getting confused 🙇🏾
post #12274 of 14210
So much inaccurate stuff being posted laugh.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Nimley View Post


50 did nothin but show this kid love. If Meek had an issue with 50 he's had 5 years of being signed to Officer Ricky to speak on it. He would've got the Slowbucks treatment and he knows it. That's why he waited until he's essentially on house arrest to diss him. You respect that?

Are you serious?
post #12275 of 14210
Memes are only cool depending on who u are. They say o that's 50 he always does that, that's what we expect from him, he's been a IG clown for years and give him a pass. Then post meek going on Twitter rants back in 2013 but act surprised and crazed when he do it in 16...both these ****** are known to be corny via social media but we "expect" it out of 50... Both sent social media shots but only 1 has handled it via bars the way it always have and should be handled. But hey let's just laugh at the memes 50 repost all week and wait patiently for a song.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #12276 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 7th Mile View Post

Didn't he respond to Cassidy with a diss track though? I remember Meek sending Memes his way too so that's cool too right? Or is it not? I'm getting confused 🙇🏾
he responded with a diss? Man he recycle the first track and used different beats and different names.

What you mean about meek sending Memes. He started the beef with Cassidy, said mad shot in tweeter, challenged Cassidy. Me myself and IPhone wasn't even a real diss just Cass keeping it humble .. then Meek went in on Repo calling Cass a snitched and being on protective custody(sounds familiar?) ... Raid was nearly 8 minutes of Bars after Bars killing Meek ...

Need did Kendrick you next aka Repo Remixed ... just another disappointment.

Cass continued to take shots but Meek was done.

Mind you this is the dude that Meek called his role model ..

Smh
post #12277 of 14210
So why exactly is Meek mad at 50?

For acknowledging what pretty much EVERYONE in the industry and world has? He got bodied by a singin N. And out of EVERY person that has went on record saying it, he's mad at 50? The same guy that was about to beat up his man Trav while he was RIGHT there? Got his man Slowbucks robbed while he was RIGHT there? Jumped his label mate and took his chain as well. Dissed the man that saved his life several times, but Meek shakes hands with him, take pix with him.

Now he's mad at 50 for laughing with EVERYone else?

But he goin say F AR AB on stage, AB replies with a song, Omelly responds. He's now stuck in Philly for another 3 weeks, has nothing to say to Ab Dark Lo or ANYone from OBH? But he's mad at 50 Cent?

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply
post #12278 of 14210
50's been getting a pass? We've killed him in his own thread both about the mediocre music he's been making for like 7 years now, and about heading to IG and twitter instead of making good music laugh.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #12279 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Nimley View Post

So why exactly is Meek mad at 50?

For acknowledging what pretty much EVERYONE in the industry and world has? He got bodied by a singin N. And out of EVERY person that has went on record saying it, he's mad at 50? The same guy that was about to beat up his man Trav while he was RIGHT there? Got his man Slowbucks robbed while he was RIGHT there? Jumped his label ate and took his chain as well. Dissed the man that saved his life several times, but Meek shakes hands with him, take pix with him.

Now he's mad at 50 for laughing with EVERYone else?

Did you miss 50 after the Drake thing?

He was being a Chatty Patty all over social media and interviews about the situation.

Did any other rappers comment negatively who weren't involved. They stayed out of it.

The irony is that if you say anything, anything about 50 he gets upset. What would 50's reaction be if you made a comment about his dead career, bankruptcy or anything else? But he's the first one to run to social media to comment on Jay, Puff or anyone else.
post #12280 of 14210
Kanan Tape was pretty good.
His verse on YG record was pimp.gif

Meek prolly mad that 50 washed and can still get a guest verse on what will be one of the best albums of 2016 (YG's 'Still Krazy' and not even Rick Ross was willing to put him on his last album.

How exactly would you gain points dissin 50 in 2016? He's an over the hill rapper who's biggest outlet is IG, EVERYONE knows this, but y'all want to see them battle, in 2016?

Y'all want Mayweather to fight Roy Jones as well?
Edited by Trill Nimley - 1/20/16 at 7:55am

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply
post #12281 of 14210
How's talking about PUBLIC information being a Chatty Patty? Especially in an art form where your paid to say what's on your mind?

Meek did what I've seen many people do, get clowned by someone, EVERYONE is laughin, instead of saying somethin to the N clownin you, he looks at those laughin and disses whoever he feels he can beat up.

Only problem is Meek doesn't have the level of respect 50 has ANYwhere, on ANY platform. If Meek was to stop rappin tonight he would be remembered most for what Drake did to him. If 50 was to stop rappin tonight (which wouldn't be a bad idea) you think he'll be remembered for Meek Mill dissin him on an EP most people don't care about?

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply
post #12282 of 14210
no different than what 50 did to ****** in NY...

50 even had ****** black balled. he pulled a bunch of ho **** ppl will label boss ****. eyes.gif
post #12283 of 14210
@Keko Jones i don't even know what you're talking about at this point, one thing I do know is that you clearly don't like Meek or his music for whatever reason, so much so that you're not even making sense or being consistent. You bringing up every beef the ***** has ever been in like it matters 😂😂 we gone hear about Joey Jihad or Cyssero next? But back to Cass, Meek made repo and was posting memes about Being at Cass funeral, how he killed him, etc. that's lame right? He gave bars and memes together but somehow he's lame. He post **** on Twitter/ ig without bars he's emotional and a snitch . He only send bars, he's corny/50 killing this *****. 😂😂😂 like @Willchamberlain said, just say you don't like the ***** and it's cool..Stop tryna give logical reasons when you changing the rules on how to handle "beef" by the person.
post #12284 of 14210
Maybe one of the gangster rappers he dissed should have done something about him taking food out their families mouths.

The Game was about 3 weeks into his career when his beef with 50 started. Sure his friend got shot and he never retaliated but he managed to have a really good career. No one 50 dissed or black balled has a viable excuse at all, if a NEW dude from Compton could build a career after warring with 50, you shouldn't make excuses for any of these Ns.

Especially when 95% of them have shaken his hand and worked with him.

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply
post #12285 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Nimley View Post

Kanan Tape was pretty good.
His verse on YG record was pimp.gif

Meek prolly mad that 50 washed and can still get a guest verse on what will be one of the best albums of 2016 (YG's 'Still Krazy' and not even Rick Ross was willing to put him on his last album.

How exactly would you gain points dissin 50 in 2016? He's an over the hill rapper who's biggest outlet is IG, EVERYONE knows this, but y'all want to see them battle, in 2016?

Y'all want Mayweather to fight Roy Jones as well?

Nah we wanna to see Paquiao fight Broner...😂😂 at using a feature on YG album as being a measuring stick for anything.. Meek was on the remix to YG's biggest song ever though (But it's not going to matter) 🙇🏾
post #12286 of 14210
Meek did a remix with YG 2 years ago bruh.

Well let's see Meek's next non MMG feature.

50s washed and is still gettin called to do features. Meek in the prime of his life, who was the LAST person to feature Meek on a record since he dissed Drake?

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply
post #12287 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Nimley View Post

Meek did a remix with YG 2 years ago bruh.

Well let's see Meek's next non MMG feature.

50s washed and is still gettin called to do features. Meek in the prime of his life, who was the LAST person to feature Meek on a record since he dissed Drake?

He was on Black Market, Renzel Remixes, and made a track with the Sauce Twinz...You gone look down on those I'm guessing..But when has he even put out any music since he dissed Drake? This past weekend? You bringing up a YG feature like it means ANYTHING 😂...It probably won't even make the album. Maybe as a bonus cut or something
post #12288 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 7th Mile View Post

@Keko Jones i don't even know what you're talking about at this point, one thing I do know is that you clearly don't like Meek or his music for whatever reason, so much so that you're not even making sense or being consistent. You bringing up every beef the ***** has ever been in like it matters 😂😂 we gone hear about Joey Jihad or Cyssero next? But back to Cass, Meek made repo and was posting memes about Being at Cass funeral, how he killed him, etc. that's lame right? He gave bars and memes together but somehow he's lame. He post **** on Twitter/ ig without bars he's emotional and a snitch . He only send bars, he's corny/50 killing this *****. 😂😂😂 like @Willchamberlain said, just say you don't like the ***** and it's cool..Stop tryna give logical reasons when you changing the rules on how to handle "beef" by the person.
what can't you comprehend? We were talking about Meek's chemical makeup. The fact that dude is always emotional and let those emotions get the best of him. The pattern is clearly there.

Someone brought up Wale and I said it goes back even further.

I mean there is an obvious post reply that it's easy to follow. SMH

You need to pay attention before replying to comments if you can't follow what's going on.

Back to Meek VS Cassidy. I can't give to ***** about the Meme on that battle. Actually I do ...

Simply put ... Meek invite Cass to battle ... Cass accepts ... Meek is scared and backs out and no where to be found Cass takes a jab and Meek reply by screaming and throwing every single accusation to discredit Cass on the streets (something he is doing to 50) . ... Cass replies with Raid and it's a wrap ... meek try to come back with Kendrick you next, but it is the same stuff as Repo he know he lost and stops the beef.

I hope you can follow that. Dude is a fraud that has been getting spanked for years now. He claims people are friends (Cass, Gilli, Wale, Drake, 50) but then he turns on them for whatever the reason ... man at this point you can't say is the people he is considering friends that are betraying him, but rather him.

I like some of meek song this last 5 song were decent/good. But no one is talking because he lame *** is to busy swearing on his life that he is down in IG but next morning he relies. And even referring to himself as the punchline his previous rival made fun of him for.

Now you can call it what you want but those actions I do not approve of. Yes he is corny ...

The point that you want everyone to acknowledge is that 50 is corny too. But many people aren't talking about 50, care about 50 or already called conceded that 50 was/is corny. So why is that even a argument. 50 is not relevant, Meek although in life support is ... so who's career is at risk?

Then you guys get mad because no one cares and bring up Drake. Like WTF? You guys find every excuse to defend Meek bit at the same time are throwing him under the bus.
post #12289 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 7th Mile View Post

He was on Black Market, Renzel Remixes, and made a track with the Sauce Twinz...You gone look down on those I'm guessing..But when has he even put out any music since he dissed Drake? This past weekend? You bringing up a YG feature like it means ANYTHING 😂...It probably won't even make the album. Maybe as a bonus cut or something
Sauce Twinz? Ohhhh the guys that were dissin Drake.

I'm sure there was NO agenda there.

And wasn't Meek's appearance on YG album a bonus track? laugh.gif

So in the past 7 months Meek Mill went from having a #1 album in the country to doin 3 features. 2 with the guy that signed him and another with artists that have an issue with Drake.

Meek's my dude but he's not doin himself ANY favors at all.

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply

Young OG

ig ~ @TrillNimley Twitter ~ @NimleyWrldPeace

 

Reply
post #12290 of 14210
laugh.gif them memes got dudes hurt
post #12291 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWavez View Post

laugh.gif them memes got dudes hurt

Dudes are straight in their feelings laugh.gif

But but but but how come you guys aren't dissing 50 cent over something from 12 years ago laugh.gif


But but but but 50 cent is a clown too


But but but Meek didn't do it to himself, other people tweet too

"Y'all just like drake cause he gives you nerds hope"
roll.gif
Edited by Rollinwithangel - 1/20/16 at 9:11am
post #12292 of 14210
But but but we don't have to look back years ago to see that 50 is doing what meek did weeks ago.

But but but 50 posted about dropping music yesterday and dropped 50 more memes and no bars.

But but but that's what you drake **** riders got on meek about.

But but but that doesn't make any sense.
post #12293 of 14210
Show me a person on social media that hasn't tweeted something they deleted.

There's a thread on nt about a bunch of celebrities that have deleted tweets. That's a Google search away...

Only in 2016 could it be about memes and words on ig and Twitter and not about bars to determine who's good an who's not. Lol and smh at the culture and where we're at now.
post #12294 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by debs 168 View Post

But but but that's what you drake **** riders got on meek about.
.

Drake **** riders again roll.gif

I don't have a drake album in my playlist
post #12295 of 14210
Dude's mentioning Drake more than any of these supposed stans laugh.gif
post #12296 of 14210
Thread Starter 
http://www.complex.com/music/2016/01/50-cent-got-caught-fake-stunting-on-instagram



well 50 out here taking other people's IG posts, dude needs to really log off on all social media for now on. it's getting out of hand.
post #12297 of 14210
Doesn't matter. You're part of the flock of sheep ******** on meek because...because..
..?

Like none of it makes sense. Where's the music. He gets hurt over the lack of tweets about his album and starts talking about how he paid for a verse from a dude and the dude didn't write it. Drake drops a weak diss and another weak diss over a decent beat, meek takes a full work week to drop a mediocre diss and here we are, 15000 memes later.

Now it's funny when 50 posts meme after meme but no bars.
It's funny when norm Kelly post pic after pic of himself clowning meek like ****** knew who he was prior to meek dissing drake.

It's funny when ESPN or smash mouth or some other random entity clowns on meek.

Really? That's where we're at? Smh. That's wild. Couldn't be me.
post #12298 of 14210
post #12299 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Nimley View Post

Sauce Twinz? Ohhhh the guys that were dissin Drake.

I'm sure there was NO agenda there.

And wasn't Meek's appearance on YG album a bonus track? laugh.gif

So in the past 7 months Meek Mill went from having a #1 album in the country to doin 3 features. 2 with the guy that signed him and another with artists that have an issue with Drake.

Meek's my dude but he's not doin himself ANY favors at all.

So 50 having a feature on a loose YG track mean 50 back to heat the streets up or something? That's only YG paying back favors for toot it and boot it 😂😂. 50 last album sold like 40k first week, Meek's did about 250k,this was 2015 like you said. 50's first album went 11x platinum now he can't outsell Meek Mill and has no bars for him...50 that old ***** on the block talking about how much money he made back in the day and you look down and he wearing a busted pair of white air ones.
post #12300 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolaholic View Post

Dude's mentioning Drake more than any of these supposed stans laugh.gif

Because it's very evident why some of you are in this thread.

I keep asking, if Meek's career is so dead, why are some of you so obsessed with him and pay attention to everything he does? Do ya'll pay attention to Ja Rule on social media?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**