NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 195

post #5821 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVmatic32 View Post

Major Offense: Murder

IDGAF.

He was drunk so you know you would have got the best of that specific altercation.

If he sobered up the next morning I don't see how any ***** couldn't see that he was violating. We can talk it out the next day after I beat your *** and if you wanna take it further then fine.

But how you gonna look your son in his eyes and tell him you let another grown man glaze you up with his wee wee?
post #5822 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA-CA View Post


Im not mad. Ima drake fan papa. Nvr even listened to one of dudes songs until that diss. It was horrible. I was just catching up on the thread and your throattage stuck out lk a sore thumb.

ok papa, wipe your mouth

post #5823 of 14215
This thread is good entertainment for when you at work laugh.gif
post #5824 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

"What happen to your dad"

"Some drunk dude pissed on him, he felt disrespected, and the drunk dude pulled out the ratchet"

"Oh damn that's commendable I would die over piss too, can't let nobody piss on you"

smokin.giflaugh.gif

A better question is what happened to your dad that he let his son come up thinking letting a man piss on you is something to brush off.
post #5825 of 14215
Getting pissed on is like a man slapping your girl's ***.

Whether you want to or not. You have to respond.

But lets be real "Omg, you'll supporting a ***** who go pissed on" is just the new talking point for Drake haters. Meek failed them, now they gotta scramble

Sounding like the GOP after the Supreme Court uphled the ACA.

Throwing vitriol at Aubrey Obama is one of their favorite hobbies. laugh.gif

Him winning a battle isn't gonna change that

A drunk dude did something stupid around him, disrespected him inadvertently and his response was piss poor also. It is a horrible look, but not some catastrophic deal. Cause the worst part of the story is that he didn't raise hell after the fact.
post #5826 of 14215
So if any of your sons is getting bullied do you tell him to fight the other kid, or do you tell him it's not worth getting hurt or dying over?
post #5827 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

"What happen to your dad"

"Some drunk dude pissed on him, he felt disrespected, and the drunk dude pulled out the ratchet"

"Oh damn that's commendable I would die over piss too, can't let nobody piss on you"

smokin.giflaugh.gif

All that **** ain't happening at a movie premiere with execs and ****.

Them old white dudes was probably laughing at Drake.

Security was probably ready to help him put in work but then they saw Drake act like it ain't happen and let that pee pee just seep into his upper lip.
post #5828 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashBanks View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

"What happen to your dad"

"Some drunk dude pissed on him, he felt disrespected, and the drunk dude pulled out the ratchet"

"Oh damn that's commendable I would die over piss too, can't let nobody piss on you"

smokin.giflaugh.gif

A better question is what happened to your dad that he let his son come up thinking letting a man piss on you is something to brush off.

Bruh you willing to die over piss, we get it

You want a medal? You got it

laugh.gif
post #5829 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post

IDGAF.

He was drunk so you know you would have got the best of that specific altercation.

If he sobered up the next morning I don't see how any ***** couldn't see that he was violating. We can talk it out the next day after I beat your *** and if you wanna take it further then fine.

But how you gonna look your son in his eyes and tell him you let another grown man glaze you up with his wee wee?
post #5830 of 14215
- Getting pissed on is cool if my favorite rapper allows it.

- Having someone write for your favorite rapper is cool. He can spit the same **** but he made it hotter so it's fine with me.

- We also a need an Instagram video to Drake being pissed on or it's not real.

Hahahahaha, I'm out of this thread. Too many fans. Before someone even calls me a Meek fan, look at my older posts from when the album dropped. I said then Meek is average as hell and both his albums suck.
For Sale: Nike KD 7 size 13 worn
$100 (USD) or best offer
  
Reply
For Sale: Nike KD 7 size 13 worn
$100 (USD) or best offer
  
Reply
post #5831 of 14215
And the real L here is Meek for not stretching that into at least four bars.

***** ain't even rap about it, he just said it casually.

This whole beef is a ******* L.
post #5832 of 14215

this is comedy, references didnt stick so lets move on to getting pissed on

post #5833 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVmatic32 View Post

Meek's sister should have given him that heat. She made him look worse if that's possible.

You can't seriously have the piss conversation with out further details on what happened. If Chris Brown was there and didn't say anything about when he and Drake were at odds it leads me to think Meek is exaggerating a little, but that's allowable in a rap diss obviously.
nerd.gif
post #5834 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Marcus View Post

It's not even about if drake got pissed on because it's you all saying what you wouldn't do


Yikes...let a man wio and you just stand there so piss can splash all on you sick.gif
no fam .. That's not ehat I'm saying ... What I'm saying is of a guy accidentally piss on me ... My first reaction is not put my fist in his face.

If he looks at me and tells me what you going to do about it, is very different from man I'm sorry that shot got you I apologie yada yada ... No I will not put my fist ... **** happens I'm going to be tight probably exchange some words but is a ******* accident ...

I can see what cash is saying because it is in a public place where he wasn't supposed to be peeing but again situation dictates ...

What I'm saying my first reaction is not I'm going to show this dude he better respect me because I'm a man .. Lmao ... Especially when I have everything to lose.
post #5835 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post

IDGAF.

He was drunk so you know you would have got the best of that specific altercation.

If he sobered up the next morning I don't see how any ***** couldn't see that he was violating. We can talk it out the next day after I beat your *** and if you wanna take it further then fine.

But how you gonna look your son in his eyes and tell him you let another grown man glaze you up with his wee wee?

They will say I took the pee for you, I didn't want to die laugh.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

- Getting pissed on is cool if my favorite rapper allows it.

- Having someone write for your favorite rapper is cool. He can spit the same **** but he made it hotter so it's fine with me.

- We also a need an Instagram video to Drake being pissed on or it's not real.

Hahahahaha, I'm out of this thread. Too many fans. Before someone even calls me a Meek fan, look at my older posts from when the album dropped. I said then Meek is average as hell and both his albums suck.


It's comedy roll.gif
post #5836 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post

And the real L here is Meek for not stretching that into at least four bars.

***** ain't even rap about it, he just said it casually.

This whole beef is a ******* L.

 

Exactly, other rappers with that type of ammunition would have killed Drake.  He had the info but couldn't execute.

"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
post #5837 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

this is comedy, references didnt stick so lets move on to getting pissed on

This ain't about Meek or Drake no more this is about grown men co-signing that Dubai IG Thot excrement exfoliation lifestyle if they feel like they can't win the fight.
post #5838 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford View Post

Getting pissed on is like a man slapping your girl's ***.

Whether you want to or not. You have to respond.

But lets be real "Omg, you'll supporting a ***** who go pissed on" is just the new talking point for Drake haters. Meek failed them, now they gotta scramble

Sounding like the GOP after the Supreme Court uphled the ACA.

Throwing vitriol at Aubrey Obama is one of their favorite hobbies. laugh.gif

Him winning a battle isn't gonna change that

A drunk dude did something stupid around him, disrespected him inadvertently and his response was piss poor also. It is a horrible look, but not some catastrophic deal. Cause the worst part of the story is that he didn't raise hell after the fact.

Zing
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
Reply
PSN: StarCityPA

Programming Languages: HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery
Reply
post #5839 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

So if any of your sons is getting bullied do you tell him to fight the other kid, or do you tell him it's not worth getting hurt or dying over?

"Don't worry son it's no biggie, daddy got pissed on back in '09 and look at me now"
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post

This ain't about Meek or Drake no more this is about grown men co-signing that Dubai IG Thot excrement exfoliation lifestyle if they feel like they can't win the fight.

post #5840 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post

And the real L here is Meek for not stretching that into at least four bars.

***** ain't even rap about it, he just said it casually.

This whole beef is a ******* L.

I agree he didn't use that or the Puff incident properly. It wasn't creative at all.

It took him a week for that trash
post #5841 of 14215
Man, a argument almost resulted into a fist fight with my barber of 10 years who I also consider a close friend. When I go to the barbershop to get a temp fade and my beard lined up for a weekend of clubbing. I go early to skip the lines that start building up in the afternoon on Fridays. I go in there I see my barber who watching sportscenter. I go hug and tell him it's good to see you bro. Sit in the chair ask him about his kids and wife us how everything's going? Halfway into the cut he ask me did I hear the new Meek diss. I say yes it was cool. He was nah it was whack son. Drake killed Meek. I say how can somebody kill someone when he don't write his own lyrics. He said I don't care about none of that as long as the music bump. I look up at him in disgust and mfers like you make me sick. At this moment he slowly backing away in a defensive posture. I can tell I stuck a nerve my anger got the best of me I tell him guys like you killing hip hop by cosigning frauds. They should change the name to pop hop since all dudes got to do now is lip sync and only clowns side with Drake. He look at me and say get out my chair since I'm clown. I look at him say chill bro ain't that serious. Dudes look at me say I ain't got no chill I'm charged up. That's when the manager said chill I cut your hair. I just look at this clown and shake my head. Now that looking back at it dude use to get uncomfortably close and cut my hair at some weird angles I realize he had Drake's tendencies along smh.
post #5842 of 14215
I don't even like my own urine touching my hand or splashing on me let alone another grown *** mans pee pee oh Lordt Jesus.
post #5843 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978 View Post

So if any of your sons is getting bullied do you tell him to fight the other kid, or do you tell him it's not worth getting hurt or dying over?
you are dumb .. How is Getting bullied and someone accidentally peeing on you related?

You are a turd my dude.
post #5844 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post


This ain't about Meek or Drake no more this is about grown men co-signing that Dubai IG Thot excrement exfoliation lifestyle if they feel like they can't win the fight.

nah b ya just seeing what sticks, meek took a L and now everybody bringing up this piss story like that bald chick on twitter

post #5845 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703 View Post

- Getting pissed on is cool if my favorite rapper allows it.

- Having someone write for your favorite rapper is cool. He can spit the same **** but he made it hotter so it's fine with me.

- We also a need an Instagram video to Drake being pissed on or it's not real.

Hahahahaha, I'm out of this thread. Too many fans. Before someone even calls me a Meek fan, look at my older posts from when the album dropped. I said then Meek is average as hell and both his albums suck.

I'm saying...I'm not even a fan of Meeks. But the **** dudes letting Drake get away with is baffling. Bruh needed a reference track for a feature. Come on man.

Dude had drunk piss on him. That smell was awful I bet haha
post #5846 of 14215

aint **** getting done today at work :rollin

PSN: Bellum_Angelus

 

LA Lakers | DEN Broncos | FC Barcelona |

 

WTB 10.5-11.5 : Jedis, Boba Fetts, Ryus, Old Spice. DS or NDS.

Reply

PSN: Bellum_Angelus

 

LA Lakers | DEN Broncos | FC Barcelona |

 

WTB 10.5-11.5 : Jedis, Boba Fetts, Ryus, Old Spice. DS or NDS.

Reply
post #5847 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanStrapDa45 View Post

Man, a argument almost resulted into a fist fight with my barber of 10 years who I also consider a close friend. When I go to the barbershop to get a temp fade and my beard lined up for a weekend of clubbing. I go early to skip the lines that start building up in the afternoon on Fridays. I go in there I see my barber who watching sportscenter. I go hug and tell him it's good to see you bro. Sit in the chair ask him about his kids and wife us how everything's going? Halfway into the cut he ask me did I hear the new Meek diss. I say yes it was cool. He was nah it was whack son. Drake killed Meek. I say how can somebody kill someone when he don't write his own lyrics. He said I don't care about none of that as long as the music bump. I look up at him in disgust and mfers like you make me sick. At this moment he slowly backing away in a defensive posture. I can tell I stuck a nerve my anger got the best of me I tell him guys like you killing hip hop by cosigning frauds. They should change the name to pop hop since all dudes got to do now is lip sync and only clowns side with Drake. He look at me and say get out my chair since I'm clown. I look at him say chill bro ain't that serious. Dudes look at me say I ain't got no chill I'm charged up. That's when the manager said chill I cut your hair. I just look at this clown and shake my head. Now that looking back at it dude use to get uncomfortably close and cut my hair at some weird angles I realize he had Drake's tendencies along smh.

 

It's a rap beef, not real life.  You disrespected a dude in real life because of Meek Mill and Drake.

 

You can't be serious?  Your the clown.

"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
post #5848 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post

This ain't about Meek or Drake no more this is about grown men co-signing that Dubai IG Thot excrement exfoliation lifestyle if they feel like they can't win the fight.
nah b ya just seeing what sticks, meek took a L and now everybody bringing up this piss story like that bald chick on twitter
No we're laughing at yall men being ok with a guy pissing on you. Drake story could be fake for all I care and yall would still be some soft *** dudes
post #5849 of 14215
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

I hope Drake doesn't respond, he's done enough IMO

Stop sucking his ****. He did just as much as Meek, nobody is winning this "battle"
post #5850 of 14215
Watching the Drake haters in here is like watching a team that is getting blown out throwing oops to one another and celebrating

Can't eem be mad. Bravo brahs, bravo roll.gif

Salvage whatever shade you can outta this
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**