NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 217

post #6481 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWavez View Post

Ja rule had it worse because it was ja rule vs

D12
EMINEM
Obie trice
Busts rhymes
DMX
50 cent
GUNIT

I'm probably forgetting some laugh.gif THE WHOLE SHADY AFTERMATH/GUNIT came for his head
em went pretty hard on his ***. They made a whole mixtape full of diss tracks
post #6482 of 14210
Bruh I remember that **** like it was yesterday. There was sooooo many songs of dudes going @ him. For YEARS. Yeah he finally got backup after that New York song because 50 dissed them dudes. Not cuz they was siding with ja.

Who came to ja rules Aid?
post #6483 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWavez View Post

Bruh I remember that **** like it was yesterday. There was sooooo many songs of dudes going @ him. For YEARS. Yeah he finally got backup after that New York song because 50 dissed them dudes. Not cuz they was siding with ja.

Who came to ja rules Aid?

 

Ja was on top of the game at the time, he shouldn't have needed aid.  That's like us asking why no rapper hasn't jumped on a track with Drake or Meek to help with the diss.

 

Nas came to his aid later on but it was already over for Ja.  The only reason Nas did it was because of his issues with 50.

"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
post #6484 of 14210
I'm asking cuz you said that lol.

My point was ja rule had 100 ppl killing him every month
post #6485 of 14210
Fat joe went at 50. He had a pretty good one too. Said something like. How did it become cool to get shot and not shoot back or something
post #6486 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboy1983 View Post

Fat joe went at 50. He had a pretty good one too. Said something like. How did it become cool to get shot and not shoot back or something
nah Jada said that on animal, along with a bunch of other direct ****. Animal was entertaining.

Joes diss was entertaining too.
post #6487 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeeds View Post

Tupac Back, I'm a boss, House Party, Actin' Up, Amen, and his verses on Ambition and Power Circle were all certified hood anthems.
Somewhere along the way he lost it.  I feel it started with Levels, since then he hasn't dropped anything really worth listening to.

No love for off the corner?
O.L. 4 LIFE
Reply
O.L. 4 LIFE
Reply
post #6488 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkel23 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeeds View Post

Tupac Back, I'm a boss, House Party, Actin' Up, Amen, and his verses on Ambition and Power Circle were all certified hood anthems.
Somewhere along the way he lost it.  I feel it started with Levels, since then he hasn't dropped anything really worth listening to.

No love for off the corner?

 

It wasn't a bad song but I liked Ross's verse more.  Meek is far from garbage, I just don't think he's getting better.

"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
post #6489 of 14210

Meek problems started when he had a issue with Wale 

post #6490 of 14210
Ja had it way worse. Had social media been popping back then he'd been buried alive.
post #6491 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeeds View Post

It wasn't a bad song but I liked Ross's verse more.  Meek is far from garbage, I just don't think he's getting better.

I feel you, 100% agree. His flow & subject matter is redundant, it's getting old
O.L. 4 LIFE
Reply
O.L. 4 LIFE
Reply
post #6492 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeeds View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkel23 View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeeds View Post

Tupac Back, I'm a boss, House Party, Actin' Up, Amen, and his verses on Ambition and Power Circle were all certified hood anthems.

Somewhere along the way he lost it.  I feel it started with Levels, since then he hasn't dropped anything really worth listening to.


No love for off the corner?

It wasn't a bad song but I liked Ross's verse more.  Meek is far from garbage, I just don't think he's getting better.
That's how I feel about Amen & most tracks where Meek has a featured rapper
post #6493 of 14210

Reception to the Drake record in NYC:  https://instagram.com/p/51e9x3AxAd/


vs.


Reception to the Meek Mill record in NYC:  https://instagram.com/p/51J4x2CI3l/

post #6494 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nako XL View Post

Reception to the Drake record in NYC:  https://instagram.com/p/51e9x3AxAd/


vs.


Reception to the Meek Mill record in NYC:  https://instagram.com/p/51J4x2CI3l/

White America mean.gif

/sarcasm
Da Angels.Da Lakers.Da Raiders
Reply
Da Angels.Da Lakers.Da Raiders
Reply
post #6495 of 14210
well one sounds like a club banger

the other sounds like mumbling garbage and something about ti peeing on someone.
That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #6496 of 14210

It's time to let it go when the people clearly aren't with you.  I was expecting crickets when they played Meek's song but not booing.

 

It's all bad.

"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
post #6497 of 14210
Just heard Meeks diss. Its weak, soon as it comes on this _ talking bout money and instagram.

But.... That running through the 6 song was reference song too? And Drake let some _ piss on him? laugh.gif
post #6498 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by akajaedeuce View Post


White America mean.gif

 



I donno about you but I didn't see too many white people in there lol 

post #6499 of 14210
It's cool not to like Meek now wow.


N's booing his diss record in the club.
rev
Reply
rev
Reply
post #6500 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

Meek problems started when he had a issue with Wale 

Yup. That's when he exposed his emotional Twitter finger side.

Actually, I think it started when he tried to play his man for getting his chain snatched. Louie V Gutta or something.

I thought it was some sucka **** how Meek put his own man out there on social media like that.
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #6501 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVmatic32 View Post

It's cool not to like Meek now wow.


N's booing his diss record in the club.

Sometimes it's not about being "cool", but moreso about dudes bringing it upon themselves by doing unlikeable ****.
post #6502 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by akajaedeuce View Post

White America mean.gif

/sarcasm

LOL gotta be kidding.
post #6503 of 14210
Both of these dudes looking funny right now. Even though Meek looks like a clown he still exposed the fact that QM was writing Drakes ****.
post #6504 of 14210
This looking like Husbands of Rap now laugh.gif
Reply
Reply
post #6505 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius View Post

Just heard Meeks diss. Its weak, soon as it comes on this _ talking bout money and instagram.

But.... That running through the 6 song was reference song too? And Drake let some _ piss on him? laugh.gif

one of ti's papis let if fly all over aubrey and he didn't feel like catching a body that day so he let it slide, down his forehead and into his eyes mixed with tears.
That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #6506 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by illphillip View Post

Sometimes it's not about being "cool", but moreso about dudes bringing it upon themselves by doing unlikeable ****.

Basically sums it up.
post #6507 of 14210
Now that I had time to digest it and some time off from work..Meek just underestimated social media..I never seen social media play such a big part in a rap battle before...Drake really had corporations coming at meek..I'm not sure if this meek against Kendrick or j.cole the feedback would have been the same..

Meek simply picked the wrong battlefield..meek with probably Troy Ave are the biggest anti-social media guys out there..always saying negative things about people on social media..You just can't expect the people you been bashing for 2 years to ride for you..

Do I think B2B was a better track..yes..but was it ether..no..and was it 100x better than wanna know I don't think so..If meek would have put wanna know in between charged up and B2B we could still have something here but another mistake he made was timing..he played this all wrong..
post #6508 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitman13 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by illphillip View Post

Sometimes it's not about being "cool", but moreso about dudes bringing it upon themselves by doing unlikeable ****.

Basically sums it up.

Old school!
post #6509 of 14210
What happen with meek and wale
post #6510 of 14210
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboy1983 View Post

What happen with meek and wale

NOT MMG
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**