NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 226

post #6751 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

being real is being a stand up guy, not dissing your friend publicly just because he wont tell you who shot you
when he told you to stop hanging around them dudes beforehand


how can you call someone real always preaching about blacks got to stick together but hes trying to kill a mans career just to sell records and disrespecting a mans wife after he asked her to be on a song, hes the reason both them dudes arent even here right now
yeap, I see your sources ... I seen that movie too ... I'm done.
post #6752 of 14081
PAC did have a video calling black women queens and how he don't disrespect em fast forward 4 years 😂. Son was smart as hell tho knew what he had to be to get that check, helluva actor #birdie
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #6753 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

being real is being a stand up guy, not dissing your friend publicly just because he wont tell you who shot you
when he told you to stop hanging around them dudes beforehand

how can you call someone real always preaching about blacks got to stick together but hes trying to kill a mans career just to sell records and disrespecting a mans wife after he asked her to be on a song, hes the reason both them dudes arent even here right now

Your reach game is on Anthony Davis levels..smh
post #6754 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

PAC did have a video calling black women queens and how he don't disrespect em fast forward 4 years 😂. Son was smart as hell tho knew what he had to be to get that check, helluva actor #birdie

its like dude put all females in a box after the rape case

post #6755 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post


yeap, I see your sources ... I seen that movie too ... I'm done.

:lol pac even knew biggie had no involvement in the shooting

post #6756 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

laugh.gif  pac even knew biggie had no involvement in the shooting

If someone tired to take your life..and you go to your man and ask who did it...in his city.. And he tells you he don't know when you know he do..you would be mad too.. Someone really tired to kill that man..he wasn't suppose to live..
post #6757 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsidethabox View Post


If someone tired to take your life..and you go to your man and ask who did it...in his city.. And he tells you he don't know when you know he do..you would be mad too.. Someone really tired to kill that man..he wasn't suppose to live..

What? Biggie didnt even know Pac was coming to the studio that night 

post #6758 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsidethabox View Post


If someone tired to take your life..and you go to your man and ask who did it...in his city.. And he tells you he don't know when you know he do..you would be mad too.. Someone really tired to kill that man..he wasn't suppose to live..

big already told pac he was hanging with funny dudes, sometimes dudes just gotta learn for themselves

post #6759 of 14081

Pac even named the dudes that set him up on Against All Odds 

post #6760 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

What? Biggie didnt even know Pac was coming to the studio that night 

I didn't say he did..pac was mad because..he went to big and ask if he knew who did it..he felt big knew because it was his city..how you not know in your city..pac said this..
post #6761 of 14081

now why would biggie want to get caught up into some street ****

post #6762 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsidethabox View Post


I didn't say he did..pac was mad because..he went to big and ask if he knew who did it..he felt big knew because it was his city..how you not know in your city..

Man u actin like Pac got shot in a Brooklyn,NY Project how da hell Biggie pose to know who shot a man in a famous recording studio lobby

post #6763 of 14081
These dudes sounding like Chris Brusard now ... My sources



Dude just recited an entire line from the movie. lol
post #6764 of 14081
Dead roll.gif
post #6765 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

These dudes sounding like Chris Brusard now ... My sources



Dude just recited an entire line from the movie. lol

:rollin 

post #6766 of 14081

Pac was a lame dude in the streets thats why he was treated like 1 by real gangstas they all took advantage of him...

post #6767 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

now why would biggie want to get caught up into some street ****

I thought they were friends..if I'm your friend and I almost get murder in your city..then I come to you and ask who did it..because the streets talk.. And you lie in my face and say you don't know..we ain't friends no more..and I'm coming for your neck..
post #6768 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

These dudes sounding like Chris Brusard now ... My sources



Dude just recited an entire line from the movie. lol

chris-broussard-of-espn1.jpg

post #6769 of 14081
Why can't it be true tho? dudes can speculate ross faking a drive by and faking seizures. Say drake smashed Nicki.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #6770 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsidethabox View Post


I thought they were friends..if I'm your friend and I almost get murder in your city..then I come to you and ask who did it..because the streets talk.. And you lie in my face and say you don't know..we ain't friends no more..and I'm coming for your neck..

big already told him stop messing with those dudes tho, 

 

thats like getting mad at your pops when he say stop hanging with your friends because they not really you friends when they do some f'd up **** to you

post #6771 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

Man u actin like Pac got shot in a Brooklyn,NY Project how da hell Biggie pose to know who shot a man in a famous recording studio lobby

Ok my man..ain't nothing going down in these city that isn't talked about.. Big knew..now was he involved or protecting the people is the question..
post #6772 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

being real is being a stand up guy, not dissing your friend publicly just because he wont tell you who shot you
when he told you to stop hanging around them dudes beforehand

how can you call someone real always preaching about blacks got to stick together but hes trying to kill a mans career just to sell records and disrespecting a mans wife after he asked her to be on a song, hes the reason both them dudes arent even here right now

Ahhh, so your still mad about the whole beef. I was wondering what it was.

Regardless, if it looks like a set up and smells like a set up, it's probably a set up. If it wasn't a set up, those responsible used BIg and his relationship with Pac to gain access. If someone uses me to try and murder my man, I have an obligation there. If thats really my man and I turn a blind eye then I'm being fake then right? Either I was involved or I **** with the dudes who want you dead more than I **** with you. The beef/falling out was undeniably justified. Not like he just flipped on dude for no reason, this wasn't no petty industry politics, dude almost died.

The fact that you think maintaining a friendship with the dude who's studio you were robbed, shot and left for dead in was the REAL thing to do says volumes. It also says you choose sides with BIG back in the day and damn near 20 years later you are still in your feelings about it spouting off all kinds of nonsense.
POLO RALPH LAUREN PIECES


IG: math_shoes #mathshoes //// Facebook: www.facebook.com/mathshoes67
Reply
POLO RALPH LAUREN PIECES


IG: math_shoes #mathshoes //// Facebook: www.facebook.com/mathshoes67
Reply
post #6773 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

big already told him stop messing with those dudes tho, 

thats like getting mad at your pops when he say stop hanging with your friends because they not really you friends when they do some f'd up **** to you

If you was almost murder..you wouldn't be thinking like that..
post #6774 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMatthews View Post

Ahhh, so your still mad about the whole beef. I was wondering what it was.

Regardless, if it looks like a set up and smells like a set up, it's probably a set up. If it wasn't a set up, those responsible used BIg and his relationship with Pac to gain access. If someone uses me to try and murder my man, I have an obligation there. If thats really my man and I turn a blind eye then I'm being fake then right? Either I was involved or I **** with the dudes who want you dead more than I **** with you. The beef/falling out was undeniably justified. Not like he just flipped on dude for no reason, this wasn't no petty industry politics, dude almost died.

The fact that you think maintaining a friendship with the dude who's studio you were robbed, shot and left for dead in was the REAL thing to do says volumes. It also says you choose sides with BIG back in the day and damn near 20 years later you are still in your feelings about it spouting off all kinds of nonsense.
Blasphemy, Biggie was already rich and away from the street ... He wasn't about That life .. That was just pretend.
post #6775 of 14081
Lemme unsubscribe to this thread...don't know what the hell done happened in here laugh.gif
IG: theboxstacker
Twitter: tpdatruth
Reply
IG: theboxstacker
Twitter: tpdatruth
Reply
post #6776 of 14081

Pac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrForce1 View Post

Lemme unsubscribe to this thread...don't know what the hell done happened in here laugh.gif

large.gif

post #6777 of 14081

if i tell you stop messing with those dudes and you still do, all i can tell you is i told you so

 

it was pacs fault he got clapped not biggies, why get caught up in your street **** because you got caught lackin

post #6778 of 14081

Pac had a burner on em so he was prepared for somethin to go down...He knew he was runnin with the wrong crowd that he couldn't depend on 

post #6779 of 14081
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

Pac had a burner on em so he was prepared for somethin to go down...He knew he was runnin with the wrong crowd that he couldn't depend on 
wait wasn't your argument was that he was fake?
post #6780 of 14081

meek still aint tweet and no part 2 released

 

i think he threw in the towel

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**