NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 227

post #6781 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

All rappers lie man. Some are fake, cool but as long as the music is good to me IDC. Some get into character far more than others. Ross can paint a pic with his lyrics man IDC if he sold dope or not. I can't say he def didn't because he is from that environment but I can't say he did because well idk son. 90% of these dudes grew up in that environment and been around that **** their whole lives hell plies rapped his brother whole life.


^^^This.  Im here for the music dawg.  Ross creates some masterful songs.  Idc what he did or does on his other time. Rarely any of these dudes are about the life they rap.  **** you got 30 ****** in a city that all lived in the same 10 mile radius talking about they moved bricks.  Somebody(everybody) lyin lol.  Aint no way theres 30-40 brick plugs in one city.  Theres probably 30 dudes supplying bricks in the entire country.

Being a dude that is really from that environment, Its easy to tell that most of the s*** is lies lol.

 

You got dudes that sold a couple dime bags rappin like they was movin bales lol.  Dudes that had a lil 9 that they never shot, talkin like they bust guns.  Its all fantasy.  Exaggeration.  And thats what it should be taken as.  Its entertainment.

 

Its some rappers out here softer than Drake rappin like they Murderers, Drug Lords and Set Kings lmaoooo.  Meek is even one of em.   Who cares :lol.  I could care less if these dudes are real or not because I would never know, and dont care enough to try and validate them.  Give me these mixtapes and albums mane lol.  

 

Dudes be on NT arguing who's favorite rapper would win a fist fight :rollin.  TMZ a** n***

KAΨ - ΦNΠ

Reply

KAΨ - ΦNΠ

Reply
post #6782 of 14573
Not saying Ross was some big street dude but I doubt Kenneth Williams would cosign him if he was all fake.
post #6783 of 14573
Pac was gettn punked in prison
post #6784 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post


wait wasn't your argument was that he was fake?

 I said he took L's in the street and was a lame follower  hell he pulled a gun on Biggie another lame thing he did by being brainwashed by Suge

post #6785 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius View Post

Not saying Ross was some big street dude but I doubt Kenneth Williams would cosign him if he was all fake.

BOBBIE BOYZ aint vouchin for no Fakes...

post #6786 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post
 

meek still aint tweet and no part 2 released

 

i think he threw in the towel


I mean what else can he really say or do at this point :lol

KAΨ - ΦNΠ

Reply

KAΨ - ΦNΠ

Reply
post #6787 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

These dudes sounding like Chris Brusard now ... My sources



Dude just recited an entire line from the movie. lol

Straight up

House music changed me...Dame Dash vs. French Pimps. I still bankhead bounce.
Reply
House music changed me...Dame Dash vs. French Pimps. I still bankhead bounce.
Reply
post #6788 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMatthews View Post

Ahhh, so your still mad about the whole beef. I was wondering what it was.

Regardless, if it looks like a set up and smells like a set up, it's probably a set up. If it wasn't a set up, those responsible used BIg and his relationship with Pac to gain access. If someone uses me to try and murder my man, I have an obligation there. If thats really my man and I turn a blind eye then I'm being fake then right? Either I was involved or I **** with the dudes who want you dead more than I **** with you. The beef/falling out was undeniably justified. Not like he just flipped on dude for no reason, this wasn't no petty industry politics, dude almost died.

The fact that you think maintaining a friendship with the dude who's studio you were robbed, shot and left for dead in was the REAL thing to do says volumes. It also says you choose sides with BIG back in the day and damn near 20 years later you are still in your feelings about it spouting off all kinds of nonsense.
Blasphemy, Biggie was already rich and away from the street ... He wasn't about That life .. That was just pretend.

I watched an interview with Biggies mom the other day. She said they ain't never lived in a one room shack. She said he aint never had to eat sardines for dinner, they always had plenty of food in the fridge. That was just the rags to riches image he was trying to portray in the rap world. That literally came out his own mothers mouth, her son was frontin for rap. These dudes is dillusional in here.
POLO RALPH LAUREN PIECES


IG: math_shoes #mathshoes //// Facebook: www.facebook.com/mathshoes67
Reply
POLO RALPH LAUREN PIECES


IG: math_shoes #mathshoes //// Facebook: www.facebook.com/mathshoes67
Reply
post #6789 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimmyHendrix View Post


I mean what else can he really say or do at this point laugh.gif

explain the pee pee story in detail for da lulz.
That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #6790 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohokalright View Post



explain the pee pee story in detail for da lulz.

He wasn't there he can't 

post #6791 of 14573

if rappers been lying why is ross a fraud just because he was a co?

 

that was my whole argument, dudes caping for pac like he got them on payroll

post #6792 of 14573
Biggie really did sell drugs though. This ain't hard to understand fellas. All these dudes lie about certain **** but there is some truth in it.
post #6793 of 14573
That's why I say I can't say he never did nothing because he got all the co signs he need. Hell meech co sign jeezy ****** like Yea he 100, boobie co sign ross and dudes still doubting.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #6794 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimmyHendrix View Post


^^^This.  Im here for the music dawg.  Ross creates some masterful songs.  Idc what he did or does on his other time. Rarely any of these dudes are about the life they rap.  **** you got 30 ****** in a city that all lived in the same 10 mile radius talking about they moved bricks.  Somebody(everybody) lyin lol.  Aint no way theres 30-40 brick plugs in one city.  Theres probably 30 dudes supplying bricks in the entire country.
Being a dude that is really from that environment, Its easy to tell that most of the s*** is lies lol.

You got dudes that sold a couple dime bags rappin like they was movin bales lol.  Dudes that had a lil 9 that they never shot, talkin like they bust guns.  Its all fantasy.  Exaggeration.  And thats what it should be taken as.  Its entertainment.

Its some rappers out here softer than Drake rappin like they Murderers, Drug Lords and Set Kings lmaoooo.  Meek is even one of em.   Who cares laugh.gif .  I could care less if these dudes are real or not because I would never know, and dont care enough to try and validate them.  Give me these mixtapes and albums mane lol.  

Dudes be on NT arguing who's favorite rapper would win a fist fight roll.gif .  TMZ a** n***
only 30 dudes pushing bricks in the US? I don't know where you getting this, but this ain't fax B.
post #6795 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohokalright View Post

explain the pee pee story in detail for da lulz.
He wasn't there he can't 

Meek was signed to Grand Hustle at the time of this incident. Which I don't get how drama has anything to do with TI getting mad.
POLO RALPH LAUREN PIECES


IG: math_shoes #mathshoes //// Facebook: www.facebook.com/mathshoes67
Reply
POLO RALPH LAUREN PIECES


IG: math_shoes #mathshoes //// Facebook: www.facebook.com/mathshoes67
Reply
post #6796 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

He wasn't there he can't 

better find the people that were there then or come up with some hilarious story that can pass as believable.
That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #6797 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMatthews View Post


Meek was signed to Grand Hustle at the time of this incident. Which I don't get how drama has anything to do with TI getting mad.

Cause Meek wasn't there thats why TIP is mad somebody told Drama and he told Meek very simple...

post #6798 of 14573
All this Pac slander... smh!
I've read a bunch of false info in here as well.
post #6799 of 14573
We know these dudes wasn't really moving bricks but they probably was moving some dope. I know a lot of dudes that ain't touching bricks but they living pretty solid. Foreign whips, condos, jewels and cash. Far from these millionaires they would think but fa show touching close to 100 if not 100.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #6800 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetit22 View Post

All this Pac slander... smh!
I've read a bunch of false info in here as well.

Like?

post #6801 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post
 

He wasn't there he can't 

1356065721_1343bef3636bb98f936282c24e883192.jpeg

 

meek-mill-and-ti.jpg

 

1111tumblr_l7hj95mimy1qa6rj6o1_500.jpg

 

Was on Grand Hustle before TI got locked up in 09/10.

post #6802 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post
 

1356065721_1343bef3636bb98f936282c24e883192.jpeg

 

meek-mill-and-ti.jpg

 

1111tumblr_l7hj95mimy1qa6rj6o1_500.jpg

 

Was on Grand Hustle before TI got locked up in 09/10.

We know that bruh he wasn't at Sony studios the night Drizzy got drizzled is the point so he is speaking up on somethin that somebody told him...

 

Which is why Tip is upset

post #6803 of 14573
Tip was probably on some a man this never leaves this room type ****. It happened he didn't do anything about it whatever.
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #6804 of 14573

the migos for example,  them dudes was probably selling dimes but acting like they was getting money before rap

 

rich homie actually did time for home invasion but he dont even rap about that ****

post #6805 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post
 

the migos for example,  them dudes was probably selling dimes but acting like they was getting money before rap

 

rich homie actually did time for home invasion but he dont even rap about that ****

3j4pzs

post #6806 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimmyHendrix View Post


^^^This.  Im here for the music dawg.  Ross creates some masterful songs.  Idc what he did or does on his other time. Rarely any of these dudes are about the life they rap.  **** you got 30 ****** in a city that all lived in the same 10 mile radius talking about they moved bricks.  Somebody(everybody) lyin lol.  Aint no way theres 30-40 brick plugs in one city.  Theres probably 30 dudes supplying bricks in the entire country.
Being a dude that is really from that environment, Its easy to tell that most of the s*** is lies lol.

You got dudes that sold a couple dime bags rappin like they was movin bales lol.  Dudes that had a lil 9 that they never shot, talkin like they bust guns.  Its all fantasy.  Exaggeration.  And thats what it should be taken as.  Its entertainment.

Its some rappers out here softer than Drake rappin like they Murderers, Drug Lords and Set Kings lmaoooo.  Meek is even one of em.   Who cares laugh.gif .  I could care less if these dudes are real or not because I would never know, and dont care enough to try and validate them.  Give me these mixtapes and albums mane lol.  

Dudes be on NT arguing who's favorite rapper would win a fist fight roll.gif .  TMZ a** n***
only 30 dudes pushing bricks in the US? I don't know where you getting this, but this ain't fax B.


That part is just exaggeration to make a point, know its more than "30" lol.   But its definitely not many.  a few high level traffickers can supply a large Metro area.

 

 

 

The point to be made its not that many in one city,  especially 30 that happen to be rappers :lol.  And the dudes thats moving and selling the bricks are definitely not cooking the crack and serving the fiends.  Theres alot of things in rap that if people took one second to think about, couldnt possibly be true.   Some things arent meant to be taken so seriously, and these rappers' past lives is one of them.

KAΨ - ΦNΠ

Reply

KAΨ - ΦNΠ

Reply
post #6807 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

the migos for example,  them dudes was probably selling dimes but acting like they was getting money before rap

rich homie actually did time for home invasion but he dont even rap about that ****

would rather rap about rape instead.
That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #6808 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetit22 View Post

All this Pac slander... smh!
I've read a bunch of false info in here as well.


Lauryn had writers B. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.

post #6809 of 14573

There's a long list of rap frauds.  Pac is far from the only one.

Damn near every rapper from the mid 90s took shots at Pac because of his past.

He would flip teams quick and people didn't respect him for it.

One of the first that went the hardest at Pac was Nas.

Its funny because everybody knows Nas's persona he played on records in the middle of his career never existed in real life.

Nas was my favorite rapper when I was younger but I always knew he was conflicted just like Pac, stuck between playing a role on records and who they really were or wanted to be.  That's probably why I can respect Kanye, Kendrick, Cole, Wale,Big Sean, Drake and a couple of the other younger rappers out today.  It doesn't matter if you like them or not but at least they aren't playing a role, they are being themselves.

 

"Fake thug, no love
You get the slug
 CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know 'til I was drunk though
You freak ****** played out, get ****** and ate out
Prostitute turned *****, I got the gauge out
Ninety-six ways I made out, Montana way
The Good-F-E-L-L-A
Verbal AK spray
 

"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
post #6810 of 14573
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

100% true
I thought snoop grew up with the rolling 20s or something
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**