NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 232

post #6931 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by outsidethabox View Post


Wait so puff and big got pac killed..can I get a rundown..I'm not researching that ****..

Last time l check the crooked cop killed pac..

U mean the crooked cop killed BIG?

It's like this once Pac got hit up Suge had to do somethin to avenge that loss...

Poochie was the MOB "Hitman" so yea...

post #6932 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post
 

It wasnt really about Pac Suge was the target once Pac hit Baby Lane he became open season...

 

U have to understand how much Suge and Sean hate each other it's deep goes way back to before Pac was even around

but pac got shot the same night so how did puff have anything to do with pacs death

post #6933 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post
 

It wasnt really about Pac Suge was the target once Pac hit Baby Lane he became open season...

 

U have to understand how much Suge and Sean hate each other it's deep goes way back to before Pac was even around

You know mad **** my dude ....

 

Props! :hat

 

NOT REALLY *****, YOU HAVE NO ******* CLUE TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING B, STOP FEELING YA SELF! LMAO

post #6934 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post
 

but pac got shot the same night so how did puff have anything to do with pacs death

Puff only wanted Suge to begin with cause he was terrified of him for good reason 

Nobody was suppose to get shot in Vegas, but as I said once Pac punched Orlando that changed everything Pac became their enemy 

post #6935 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

U mean the crooked cop killed BIG?
It's like this once Pac got hit up Suge had to do somethin to avenge that loss...
Poochie was the MOB "Hitman" so yea...

right..
post #6936 of 14593
Wait....so after pac got killed. Suge hired some guy to kill big? For what. If diddy ain't have anything to do with it. Than why kill big? I know they ain't like each other....but that doesn't make sense
post #6937 of 14593

jealousy

post #6938 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post

U have to understand how much Suge and Sean hate each other it's deep goes way back to before Pac was even around

Explain please?
I want to know.
Drop that knowledge, fam
post #6939 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboy1983 View Post

Wait....so after pac got killed. Suge hired some guy to kill big? For what. If diddy ain't have anything to do with it. Than why kill big? I know they ain't like each other....but that doesn't make sense

 

Bruh, suge just ran 2 dudes over for damn near nothing.  I think its evident he doesn't think long term with his decisions.

"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
post #6940 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeeds View Post

Bruh, suge just ran 2 dudes over for damn near nothing.  I think its evident he doesn't think long term with his decisions.
I guess. He ran over that dude from training days. Bones.
post #6941 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboy1983 View Post

Wait....so after pac got killed. Suge hired some guy to kill big? For what. If diddy ain't have anything to do with it. Than why kill big? I know they ain't like each other....but that doesn't make sense

Suge actually went to school and half as grew up with 1 of the men that was in the car that night, he knew they did work for Puff in the past so he felt the shooting was a hit on him that went wrong. It never hit him that the shooting was for what Pac had jus did Suge knew exactly who did it the moment it happen. 

So since he felt the SSC's killed tried to kill him but ended up hitting Pac he had to take out BIG or Puff. He never expected to be sent back to Prison

post #6942 of 14593
Why ain't no one like suge no more. Besides not having money. People were scared of this guy.
post #6943 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboy1983 View Post

Why ain't no one like suge no more. Besides not having money. People were scared of this guy.

Terrified 

post #6944 of 14593

in memory of meek, his best song 

 

post #6945 of 14593
I'm surprised some of you guys never knew this info surrounding Pac's death. A lot of it was made public years ago.

For Sale:

 

Jordan 6 Off White/Maroon - Size 8.5 - Used - $220 Shipped

Kobe 9 High - Various Models - Size 8.5 - Used - $160 Shipped (each) 

Reply

For Sale:

 

Jordan 6 Off White/Maroon - Size 8.5 - Used - $220 Shipped

Kobe 9 High - Various Models - Size 8.5 - Used - $160 Shipped (each) 

Reply
post #6946 of 14593
****** who don't know who killed Pac must not be from Cali. It's not a mystery.
post #6947 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2k4 View Post

I'm surprised some of you guys never knew this info surrounding Pac's death. A lot of it was made public years ago.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tay1 View Post

****** who don't know who killed Pac must not be from Cali. It's not a mystery.

 

I'm sayin Comptonprince might be informing a lot of ya'll, but he probably pulled all this **** up easily online.

 

Unless dude is in his mid to late 30's :lol


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #6948 of 14593
Thread Starter 








welp nerd.gif
post #6949 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post
 

 

 

 

I'm sayin Comptonprince might be informing a lot of ya'll, but he probably pulled all this **** up easily online.

 

Unless dude is in his mid to late 30's :lol

Mid 30's :Nthat

post #6950 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

Exactly my point ....

If you are GD, then you should embrace all GD. No matter what, they are repping your set. If you are GD, then why are you having beef with out of towners GD?????

Why just don't claim Morris Park Crew and Washington Height Platanos and 125th Apollos and **** like that?

Why claim and entire set like Blood but have beef with other bloods? ******* retarted!

It's not exactly a frat, bro.
rev
Reply
rev
Reply
post #6951 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One View Post



welp nerd.gif

What am I reading?

I wonder if more rappers are into ******s or get help by way of reference tracks.



I jus wanna kno
rev
Reply
rev
Reply
post #6952 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptonPrince View Post
 

Mid 30's :Nthat

 

:lol only two ways about it.

 

Either you were an OG or you was a lil ***** with too much time on his hands doing extensive research.


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #6953 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post
 

 

:lol only two ways about it.

 

Either you were an OG or you was a lil ***** with too much time on his hands doing extensive research.

It's Compton bro ish gets around fast if you in certain circles...

post #6954 of 14593
I stopped paying attention to this **** years ago. Mad lies and ********.


I know Suge and Puff didn't get along. Suge thought Puff was responsible for one of his boys getting killed in Atlanta. Beef got serious. Puff wanted Suge dead. Hired a guy for a mil. Once Pac released Hit Em Up and all that ****, Puff said get him too. Orlado's Unlce set that **** up, was supposed to happen in LA he said. Once he got stomped out, it was just perfect timing.


But much appreciated @ComptonPrince for all the info.


Is Suge's ex still alive? The one that hired the killers for BIG.
For Sale: Nike KD 7 size 13 worn
$100 (USD) or best offer
  
Reply
For Sale: Nike KD 7 size 13 worn
$100 (USD) or best offer
  
Reply
post #6955 of 14593
one getting pissed on then gets brave and sings about catching bodies,
the other is a dark skin louder tyga with an of age girlfriend.
That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #6956 of 14593
@ohokalright its levels to that ****. Tyge had a plastic doll before the minor so it ain't too late yet. Meek gonna plant his seed and proceed to get at one of them Disney chicks
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #6957 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One View Post









welp nerd.gif
If true, certainly AR-AB also knows & relayed this info to Drake nerd.gif
post #6958 of 14593
The amount of time I heard back to back this weekend

Dude really made a hit record laugh.gifmean.gif
post #6959 of 14593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One View Post









welp nerd.gif
I don't get this

Anybody explain? laugh.gif
post #6960 of 14593
I don't get it either.


Back to back was killing the clubs this weekend lmao. Meek Diss got the whole club turnt
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**