NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 314

post #9391 of 14012
Money doesn't equal great parenting and dude knocked her up pretty quick if true...but supposedly this is his dream girl so if dude happy so be it...Only L that would come of this is if nicki turns out to be a bad mother...we don't know how she is behind closed doors
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
post #9392 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post

So rule of thumb for ya'll is, if she got money, your gonna knock her up?

 Because money = good parenting?
not exactly ...

I'm just trying to figure out how you came to the conclusion she's going to be a bad parent?

We are talking about industry cats .. The trend is them knocking off escorts, reality stars, stripers, and industry chicks.

My comment was an in comparison rathet than a he could of have found a nice college educated woman with great values and great parenting skills.

How do you guys determine all that before having a child is amazing.

Please explain how is that a lost ...

Please tell me how would Meek e winning if he gets someone else pregnant, or are you trying to sterilize him?
post #9393 of 14012
He's saying it's a L because they haven't been messing around for that long
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
Team Cleveland OG member #5
Reply
post #9394 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301216baller View Post

He's saying it's a L because they haven't been messing around for that long

she got money tho
post #9395 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301216baller View Post

He's saying it's a L because they haven't been messing around for that long
got it ... Again, how is that an L I seen people that "rush" into marriages and it works out and I see people go the traditional way spend time engage and plan out a wedding for it not to last.

Chances are these cats aren't going to last, but if they don't is the child better off not being born? Does that mean he is going to be raised poorly?

None of this equates ...
post #9396 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post


not exactly ...

I'm just trying to figure out how you came to the conclusion she's going to be a bad parent?

We are talking about industry cats .. The trend is them knocking off escorts, reality stars, stripers, and industry chicks.

My comment was an in comparison rathet than a he could of have found a nice college educated woman with great values and great parenting skills.

How do you guys determine all that before having a child is amazing.

Please explain how is that a lost ...

Please tell me how would Meek e winning if he gets someone else pregnant, or are you trying to sterilize him?

 

Originally Posted by 301216baller View Post

He's saying it's a L because they haven't been messing around for that long

 

Basically.

 

Dudes be nuttin in anything these days :x

 

And your right Keko she could turn out to be the best mother in the world but I doubt it.

 

NOTHING Nikki has done suggest she's gonna turn into one.

 

This whole saga has exposed Meek as not being a very smart guy.


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9397 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

she got money tho
that's not what I'm saying, but if you want to take it there. The child has a better chances being born out of Nicki that is financially stable than him ******* around with a long time gf and just bouncing and leaving her unfinancially stable.
post #9398 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post


got it ... Again, how is that an L I seen people that "rush" into marriages and it works out and I see people go the traditional way spend time engage and plan out a wedding for it not to last.

Chances are these cats aren't going to last, but if they don't is the child better off not being born? Does that mean he is going to be raised poorly?

None of this equates ...

 

Man you just took the fun and simplicity out of all this :{


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9399 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

Chances are these cats aren't going to last, but if they don't is the child better off not being born? Does that mean he is going to be raised poorly?

All people are saying is we wish people stop adding to the 1 parent home statistic so we won't have 10 page long threads about is it ok for your new bf/gf to be around your kid, that's all.
post #9400 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post


Basically.

Dudes be nuttin in anything these days sick.gif

And your right Keko she could turn out to be the best mother in the world but I doubt it.

NOTHING Nikki has done suggest she's gonna turn into one.

This whole saga has exposed Meek as not being a very smart guy.
Are you guys giving Kanye the same amount of heat?

I have to ask because IMHO that is the absolute worst woman that I would be wanting having my child.

She's famous because she got f'ed camera, all her exciting family is thots and dysfunctional, her younger sister are already lost and the child has no role models.
post #9401 of 14012
Child will be good man. Moms is well off pops well off, if this what they wanna do let them be great who cares. Still how did he take a L if its true tho?
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #9402 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post
 

 

:rollin

 

Nah, I'm just sayin if you think it's a win cool but don't be because of HER money.

 

 

:lol I laugh at all these dumb *****'s puttin babies in these birds.

 

Ya'll be letting money be an excuse for celebs doing a whole lot of questionable stuff.

 

I don't care how many wins Ye has lifetime, he can hold this L for knockin up Kim.

 

Ye don't get no pass either


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9403 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post

Ye don't get no pass either
how? If we are using your analogy, Ye still married, they are raising their child together and they seem happy. So how is it an L.

You guys have to explain this **** ....

Meek had taken a lot of Ls but I don't see this one. You have to do better explaining.
post #9404 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Still how did he take a L if its true tho?

 

Because he knocked up a bird so soon!

 

Ya'll steadfast on defending Meek but this goes for anybody.

 

I might of gave him the pass if they were anything but a fake Hollywood couple but I just can't.


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9405 of 14012
Getting anybody pregnant you just met is a L, it don't matter if they are millionaires

Geez
post #9406 of 14012
But the woman's financial stability should be brought up. You never know what could happen, why have a child with someone that financially would be struggling or with someone that is financially stable?

Bad parents come in pair, if the child is brought up wrong if both of the parents or lack thereof.
post #9407 of 14012
 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post


Are you guys giving Kanye the same amount of heat?

I have to ask because IMHO that is the absolute worst woman that I would be wanting having my child.

She's famous because she got f'ed camera, all her exciting family is thots and dysfunctional, her younger sister are already lost and the child has no role models.

 

How you gonna ask me a question you already answered.


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9408 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

Getting anybody pregnant you just met is a L, it don't matter if they are millionaires

Geez
I normally agree with your point of view and ideally you want to know the person that you are having a child with, but it's not and automatic L.

But it's a bad idea.
post #9409 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post


How you gonna ask me a question you already answered.
but they are happy and they been together for a minute ... LoL ... So they shouldn't have babies is what you are saying?.

My point is that situations vary, conventional wisdom for the most part will prevail, but is not the end all be all.
post #9410 of 14012
Who cares who Meek knocked up, somebody tell him to get in the studio.
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"
Reply
post #9411 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post


but they are happy and they been together for a minute ... LoL ... So they shouldn't have babies is what you are saying?.

My point is that situations vary, conventional wisdom for the most part will prevail, but is not the end all be all.

 

Man I could give 2 ***** about them or their happiness.

 

Your in the deep end of a shallow pool. :lol

 

Having a child by a bird of any sort is an L to me.

 

Nikki is the girl you brag about beating up after a club night.

 

She ain't the one you take home to mom dukes is all I'm sayin.


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9412 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeeds View Post

Who cares who Meek knocked up, somebody tell him to get in the studio.

 

:rollin

 

Bruh don't you see he's the reason behind all of this.

 

His unborn, unconscious sperm cells spark a better convo then his rapping.

 

We been talkin about any and everything just to keep Meek relevant. 

 

He's a bum now.


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9413 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

but they are happy and they been together for a minute ... LoL ... So they shouldn't have babies is what you are saying?.


My point is that situations vary, conventional wisdom for the most part will prevail, but is not the end all be all.

Man I could give 2 ***** about them or their happiness.

Your in the deep end of a shallow pool. laugh.gif

Having a child by a bird of any sort is an L to me.

Nikki is the girl you brag about beating up after a club night.

She ain't the one you take home to mom dukes is all I'm sayin.

"at least she a bird with money, its better than a broke bird"
post #9414 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post

Man I could give 2 ***** about them or their happiness.

Your in the deep end of a shallow pool. laugh.gif

Having a child by a bird of any sort is an L to me.

Nikki is the girl you brag about beating up after a club night.

She ain't the one you take home to mom dukes is all I'm sayin.
I don't know Nikki, but how do you come to this conclusion? Can she just be a persona for the fans? How u know this woman business like that?
post #9415 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeeds View Post

Who cares who Meek knocked up, somebody tell him to get in the studio.
MEEK ain't getting in nobody Studio homie but I see your point who gives a **** about if she's pregnant for that clown ?? Back to the Meek roast tho 😂😂😂MEEK is HipHop's laughing stock a true to the game lame
post #9416 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post

Joey was right roll.gif

Ya'll all cut from the same cloth.

Go your whole lives smashing ducks and when you finally get some sort of quality you nut in the ***** laugh.gif

If that aint the lamest **** ever.

And here go NT extremes.

"Knockin up a broke ugly crackhead is a L so this is a W"

mean.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

dudes is crazy man

how is it a LLLLLL she has moneyyyyyyy

sick.gif this how men think these days? laugh.gif

I think we're just saying that as so many entertainers have problems with broke baby mamas taking them to the cleaners, at least Meek won't have that problem as she got her own money.

As far as her being a good mother or having the type of personality that would make her worth marrying/knocking up, it's ridiculous on both sides to say whether or not that's an L because neither of us know her. So we're just saying we don't see how it is an L because she's not gonna put him through child support/alimony drama and if we don't know her personality, how can you say that's an L?
post #9417 of 14012
Frankly, I think getting any girl pregnant unintentionally is a loss. Whether you both are financially prepared for it or not. And the reason I'm calling it unintentional is that they're not married.
post #9418 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post


I don't know Nikki, but how do you come to this conclusion? Can she just be a persona for the fans? How u know this woman business like that?

 

Yall doin too much.

 

 

 

You don't take this home to momma

 

FAX

 

And if you've been paying attention to Nikki you'd know she has had to be tamed to get where she is now.

 

Nikki is an original bop.


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9419 of 14012
If getting nicki pregnant is an L I need to catch more of those kinds of L's.

Some of you boys try way too hard.
post #9420 of 14012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post

Yall doin too much.





You don't take this home to momma

FAX

And if you've been paying attention to Nikki you'd know she has had to be tamed to get where she is now.

Nikki is an original bop.

I mean...she's an entertainer.

By this logic, I can go find an edgy pic of Beyoncé and would she be considered a "bop"?

Plus wasn't she with the dude before her since high school? How is someone who stays in a relationship for 10+ years objectively a "bop" laugh.gif.

IDK, I'm just not seeing her objective "boppiness" because she took a few crazy pictures as an entertainer but hey, this convo getting a little too lispy for me so...

my-reaction-when-I-get-into-an-argument-with-women-homer-simpson-hide-in-bush-disappears.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**