NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 315

post #9421 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

dudes is crazy man

how is it a LLLLLL she has moneyyyyyyy

sick.gif this how men think these days? laugh.gif

I think we're just saying that as so many entertainers have problems with broke baby mamas taking them to the cleaners, at least Meek won't have that problem as she got her own money.

Idk about that, a girl with her own money liable to get even more money from you because she's smart and can afford the insight

Who you think got more money Nas first baby mom or Kelis?

Who you think got more money Charlie Sheen unknown baby mom or Denise Richards?

Like come on .. creating a life with anybody you don't know is a L regardless of their financial stability.
post #9422 of 14266

dudes setting guidelines and rules to getting married or getting a chick knocked up

 

nobody expected kim and kanye to last this long or her to stay loyal since shes a "ho"

post #9423 of 14266

dude called nicki a bop based off a picture :{ 

 

that hate

post #9424 of 14266
Meek trottin' out family members to fight battles he started mean.gif

Never woulda thought the p**** in this situation would turn out to be Meek and not Drake.

As for gettin' Nicki pregnant...

1. Don't think she's pregnant (you gonna let the rebound dude shoot the club up, but not the guy you were with for years before you got on and thought you'd marry...not adding up)

2. If she is pregnant, definite W for Meek...word to K fed.
"A battle of wits...with me? That's not what you want..."

#NTDENIM for life
Reply
"A battle of wits...with me? That's not what you want..."

#NTDENIM for life
Reply
post #9425 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post

I mean...she's an entertainer.

By this logic, I can go find an edgy pic of Beyoncé and would she be considered a "bop"?

Plus wasn't she with the dude before her since high school? How is someone who stays in a relationship for 10+ years objectively a "bop" laugh.gif.

IDK, I'm just not seeing her objective "boppiness" because she took a few crazy pictures as an entertainer but hey, this convo getting a little too lispy for me so...

my-reaction-when-I-get-into-an-argument-with-women-homer-simpson-hide-in-bush-disappears.gif

she's a certified bop...


some of you dudes cape for every h0e out here just because they got some fame, power, and money...

y'all dudes got no class...you couldn't catch me int he streets walking next to a girl like nicki...

these the type of chicks you go to drive thru with and get head in the parking lot...

some of you dudes need to get you own money game up so you don't have to salivate at a woman making it...

this society got men turning into women and women turning into men...wake up.
post #9426 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by copped View Post


she's a certified bop...


some of you dudes cape for every h0e out here just because they got some fame, power, and money...

y'all dudes got no class...you couldn't catch me int he streets walking next to a girl like nicki...

these the type of chicks you go to drive thru with and get head in the parking lot...

some of you dudes need to get you own money game up so you don't have to salivate at a woman making it...

this society got men turning into women and women turning into men...wake up.

you the one looking like a women judging a chick you dont even know

 

wheres your father to make sense of this lame **** you just typed

post #9427 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by copped View Post

she's a certified bop...


some of you dudes cape for every h0e out here just because they got some fame, power, and money...

y'all dudes got no class...you couldn't catch me int he streets walking next to a girl like nicki...

these the type of chicks you go to drive thru with and get head in the parking lot...

some of you dudes need to get you own money game up so you don't have to salivate at a woman making it...

this society got men turning into women and women turning into men...wake up.

roll.gif

All this off of a woman you don't know personally.

She very well could be a bop. Or not. We don't know because we only see how she portrays herself as an entertainer.

But one thing I do know. ***** you trying too hard laugh.gif.

"Drive thru and get head" laugh.gif ***** how do you sound right now.

Overcompensating . . .

Ironically, going this hard on a woman who doesn't know you exist and have never met is very feminine . . .
post #9428 of 14266
the hell are you talking about?

her life is public...you dumb as f'...i can't judge someone just cause i don't know what she thinking in her heart? naw i judge by action...not like you who lets all judgements out the window because of money and fame...

all you been doin' in this thread capin' for ****...

you musta married one and got burnt...huh...you guys sound mad sensitive for someone who shakes her *** for millions to see to make money...

y'all the same dudes throwing money at the strip club and go home and jerk off...
post #9429 of 14266
How is getting Nicki pregnant an L? 😂 some of y'all ****** really just be saying anything. If that's a L, I need dudes to post their girl/bm asap so we can see just how big of a L it is. Talking about she a certified bop lol the ***** who just got out of like a 10 year relationship? ****** acting like girls spreading and believing rumors once again.
post #9430 of 14266

:rollin @ "she's an entertainer" excuse for her slootness.

 

 

Guess ya'll good with knockin up strippers and porn stars because they are "entertainers"


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9431 of 14266

i never knew being a sex symbol automatically makes you a ho

 

ya dudes got some serious insecurities 

post #9432 of 14266
Comparing Black Chyna to Nicki to get your point across 😂😂

When was Nicki a stripper?
post #9433 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post

roll.gif

All this off of a woman you don't know personally.

She very well could be a bop. Or not. We don't know because we only see how she portrays herself as an entertainer.

But one thing I do know. ***** you trying too hard laugh.gif.

"Drive thru and get head" laugh.gif ***** how do you sound right now.

Overcompensating . . .

Ironically, going this hard to judge a woman who doesn't know you exist and have never met is very feminine . . .

i could care less about nicki or who she is....im judging the persona...nicki is just 1 example of the million women you dudes on NT cape for regardless of their character and actions...

you not on the same page brother as me...

nothing more feminine than watching a girls money....y'all dudes basing your marriage on if the women got hers...y'all are pathetic...

unlike you two bums im wealthy and financially free....so to me women having money and being independent don't mean ****...personality and class is priority...

but since you need to supplement that labor job you got going for yourself...go do you b.
post #9434 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by copped View Post

the hell are you talking about?

her life is public...you dumb as f'...i can't judge someone just cause i don't know what she thinking in her heart? naw i judge by action...not like you who lets all judgements out the window because of money and fame...

all you been doin' in this thread capin' for ****...

you musta married one and got burnt...huh...you guys sound mad sensitive for someone who shakes her *** for millions to see to make money...

y'all the same dudes throwing money at the strip club and go home and jerk off...

How did we get from

"Meek won't have to pay child support because she has money"

To "caping" for **** and jerking off to strippers roll.gif.

You going kinda hard bruh it seems like YOU were the one who got burned lol.

Take it easy my ***** got damb you in your cubicle sweating at 11 AM to prove Nicki Minaj a ***.

whoa.png

Be easy and go wash your face.
post #9435 of 14266
I see maturity isn't present in here huh....
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #9436 of 14266
Well, at least we know who the virgins are up in here
post #9437 of 14266

being classy means a girl cant be a ho?:rollin

post #9438 of 14266
My man up there sound like he just got finessed by a pro.

The level of hurt in those posts roll.gif
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
Ravens, O's, Nuggets, Jazz
Reply
post #9439 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post

roll.gif  @ "she's an entertainer" excuse for her slootness.




Guess ya'll good with knockin up strippers and porn stars because they are "entertainers"

A pop star who uses sex to sell like every singing ***** ever is the same as a stripper or a ***** who gets ****** on camera for money.

laugh.gif

I love NT.

Is Beyoncé a bop? 👀
post #9440 of 14266

dude is a obvious trick, he said a chick having money and being independent means nothing, its all about how she "portrays herself"

 

stupidity at its finest

post #9441 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post
 

i never knew being a sex symbol automatically makes you a ho

 

ya dudes got some serious insecurities 

 

She aint no god damn sex symbol.

 

She just walks around with her *** out :lol

 

Have you heard any of her songs?

 
Originally Posted by The 7th Mile View Post

Comparing Black Chyna to Nicki to get your point across 😂😂

When was Nicki a stripper?

 

Boy you all types of lost.

 

Someone is using her being in the entertaiment industry as avalid reason to portray herself as she does.

 

Stripping and porn are both forms of entertainment, so do they get a pass too?

 

And you done had Meeks nuts stuffed in your mouth from get go so we know who you siding with :lol

 

All these boys catchin L's from me.

 

Meek, Tyga, Ye, Dwight, all of em.


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9442 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post
 

 

She aint no god damn sex symbol.

 

She just walks around with her *** out :lol

 

Have you heard any of her songs?

 

 

i dont think you know the definition of a sex symbol

post #9443 of 14266
This is why I don't bother with NT no more mean.gif
post #9444 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by WavyCrocket View Post

My man up there sound like he just got finessed by a pro.

The level of hurt in those posts roll.gif

laugh.gif

right...

never been finessed...never been burnt...i've been the dog all my life....and i've seen all types of chicks in all types of countries...

but i live in reality...at the end of the day we can never have a clear debate til' you devalue money, fame, and power...

you dudes okay with the way she earns that fine...i wouldn't be cool with my wife or mom or sister or daughter doing the things she has to to or is obligated to do to earn...

every girl on NT get a pass just cuz she has her own or has money....since when did MEN rely on a women's income...

like i said you need to upgrade you life before coming on NT and spitting knowledge on topics you have no clue about
post #9445 of 14266
Some of you dudes have women issues mean.gif
post #9446 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by copped View Post


some of you dudes need to get you own money game up so you don't have to salivate at a woman making it...

this society got men turning into women and women turning into men...wake up.

100.
post #9447 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post

A pop star who uses sex to sell like every singing ***** ever is the same as a stripper or a ***** who gets ****** on camera for money.

laugh.gif

I love NT.

Is Beyoncé a bop? 👀

yes, this is the second time you asked that question...she is a bop...


you guys value all the wrong things...but since this is lipstick alley you can carry on with your gossiping about other peoples marriage and pregnancies...


carry on
post #9448 of 14266

a female cant make a earning being a sexy rapper now?

 

you're really that insecure with yourself

 

"dont look at my girl" *** dude

post #9449 of 14266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post
 

i dont think you know the definition of a sex symbol

 

Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez,Scarlett Johansson, Angelina.

 

Nikki is proudly walking around wanting everyone to look at her ***.

 

Ya'll killin me.

 

Nikki is not known for her sexiness.

 

Just because you sell sex doesn't make you a sex symbol.


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9450 of 14266
"Meek getting Nicki pregnant isn't a L because he won't have to pay child support"

eek.gifroll.gif

This is literally what the evolution and procreating have come down too mean.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**