NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016** - Page 320

post #9571 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

In this case, the risk are worth it. If they don't work out the child will be financially stable. 

mean.gif

Ok bro you got it
post #9572 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post


mean.gif

Ok bro you got it

you shacking your head, you aren't saying much.

 

please give me a logical rebuttal ...

 

don't trying to make it seem like you are just letting me. this ain't middle school.

 

when it comes to relationships and children there are no guarantees.

 

we can try to make the best possible decisions and hope everything works out.

 

you are just making opinionated logic to refute what others are saying,  but prove me wrong.

 

you don't know couples situation ... do  you really think some of these couple are together because they love each other or their kids???

 

man there are countless couple that are co parenting/co living for their ******* image ....

 

you think Hilary was Ok with Bill getting a blowjob? She saw long term homie ...

 

this you got it ... is for elementary kids.

 

please don't take an excerpt and answer to that and only that, please provide answers or refute the entire argument.

post #9573 of 14509
What happened to the bm pics tho 👀
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #9574 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keko Jones View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

mean.gif


Ok bro you got it
you shacking your head, you aren't saying much.

please give me a logical rebuttal ...

don't trying to make it seem like you are just letting me. this ain't middle school.

when it comes to relationships and children there are no guarantees.

we can try to make the best possible decisions and hope everything works out.

you are just making opinionated logic to refute what others are saying,  but prove me wrong.

you don't know couples situation ... do  you really think some of these couple are together because they love each other or their kids???

man there are countless couple that are co parenting/co living for their ******* image ....

you think Hilary was Ok with Bill getting a blowjob? She saw long term homie ...

this you got it ... is for elementary kids.

please don't take an excerpt and answer to that and only that, please provide answers or refute the entire argument.

there's nothing to argue, laugh.gif @ proving an opinion wrong

you have your views and I have mine I'm over the topic

I'm not getting someone pregnant prematurely cus I know if we break up at least we both have money and can financially support the kid

my kid deserves more than that
post #9575 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post


there's nothing to argue, laugh.gif @ proving an opinion wrong

you have your views and I have mine I'm over the topic

I'm not getting someone pregnant prematurely cus I know if we break up at least we both have money and can financially support the kid

my kid deserves more than that

what makes you think waiting to get a chick pregnant means the relationship will work?

post #9576 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

there's nothing to argue, laugh.gif @ proving an opinion wrong


you have your views and I have mine I'm over the topic


I'm not getting someone pregnant prematurely cus I know if we break up at least we both have money and can financially support the kid


my kid deserves more than that
what makes you think waiting to get a chick pregnant means the relationship will work?

I didn't say that so maybe I'm missing your point
post #9577 of 14509

the whole argument is that meeks taking a L because he didnt know nicki long enough to get her pregnant

post #9578 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

What happened to the bm pics tho 👀

 

I've posted my bm before, have no issue doing it again but I forgot who I challenged.

 

Was it you?


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9579 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post

the whole argument is that meeks taking a L because he didnt know nicki long enough to get her pregnant

and you should not be getting anybody pregnant just because you know if it don't work out she can feed your child
post #9580 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post


there's nothing to argue, laugh.gif @ proving an opinion wrong

you have your views and I have mine I'm over the topic

I'm not getting someone pregnant prematurely cus I know if we break up at least we both have money and can financially support the kid

my kid deserves more than that

thank you for being an adult an admitting all this is opinion based.

 

you are correct, children do deserve more than financial stability. 

 

However, if you aren't thinking about all possible outcomes to include the what if we break up, you are doing it wrong, IMHO!. 

 

That be the first thing I would be thinking,

 

If I die, would she be a good mother If I die, would she be able to support my kids. If we split up can we afford the child, etc etc etc ....

 

I mean, now I'm lost for words. I thought all normal people had similar thoughts .... guess not.

 

Blind faith and having a kids out of pure love will suffice with not answering all those questions.

 

I guess!

post #9581 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 7th Mile View Post


Challenge accepted 👀

 

Let's get it poppin Kermi


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9582 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post


and you should not be getting anybody pregnant just because you know if it don't work out she can feed your child

that a w if,  but you saying its a L because he didnt know her long enough to get her pregnant and claiming shes a bird because of how she portrays herself like kanye aint just prove everybody wrong about wifing birds

post #9583 of 14509
@KingKoopa

You posting everything but the pic of your bm though
post #9584 of 14509

Damn 210 new posts?  what happened 8o

post #9585 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLESH PRINCE View Post

CMDiER1XAAAad-v.jpg:large

happy.gif
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
Houston Texans Seattle Seahawks Houston Rockets
Seattle Supersonics Houston Oilers
Reply
post #9586 of 14509
Waiting for bm pics... I'll accept bm nudes too
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
Outta this world jupitar jack
Reply
post #9587 of 14509

dudes just wanted to degrade nicki, they not gonna post they bm's

post #9588 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchamberlain View Post

Waiting for bm pics... I'll accept bm nudes too

It take ****** 3 hrs to find a pic of their bm...but they've posted her before 😂😂

Link us to that thread then at least
post #9589 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 7th Mile View Post

@KingKoopa

You posting everything but the pic of your bm though

 

I don't even think you got a bm.

 

Nobody tryna procreate with you b.

 

Originally Posted by Pastor GLO View Post
 

dudes just wanted to degrade nicki, they not gonna post they bm's

 

My bm has nothing, I mean nothing to do with Nikki though.

Originally Posted by The 7th Mile View Post


It take ****** 3 hrs to find a pic of their bm...but they've posted her before 😂😂

Link us to that thread then at least

 

Bruh, I know it's pics in my NT archive.

 

Ya'll so thirsty yet aint none of yall posted a damn thing.

 

My bm bad I aint worried.

 

It was in a post your bm or post you girl thread.


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9590 of 14509
How you throw out the challenge but now it's "my bm bad I ain't worried"? laugh.gifmean.gif
post #9591 of 14509
lol don't let twitter fingers force you to do anything
post #9592 of 14509

8o

post #9593 of 14509
Damn a lot of new posts
What happened??? nerd.gif
post #9594 of 14509

He was pump fakin like Flex

post #9595 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post
 

 

What's up, I post mine you post yours.

 

I'm ready for this :lol

 

This a challenge to any of fools co signin this mess.

post #9596 of 14509

 

:rollin

 

That thirst I'm in tears!

 

But I can't go out like that.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Aint feelin the new do though

 

 

 


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9597 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post
 

 

Focusing on the red outfit...:Nthat

For Sale: Nike Air Yeezy 2 SP "Red October" size 9.5
$3,000 (USD) or best offer
  
Reply
For Sale: Nike Air Yeezy 2 SP "Red October" size 9.5
$3,000 (USD) or best offer
  
Reply
post #9598 of 14509
Fam no disrespect but she not finer than any the women you tryna look down on
post #9599 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamble View Post

Fam no disrespect but she not finer than any the women you tryna look down on

 

Crazy

 

There ain't no makeup or air brushes in her pics.

 

But to each their own.

 

Mind posting what you nuttin in?


BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply

BENGALS l BUCKEYES l LAKERS
Reply
post #9600 of 14509
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopa View Post
 

96mhds

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › **Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV September 2016**