pdate, 5:30 p.m. Tuesday
• Ken Berger, CBSSports.com: The Lakers and Mavericks are trying to assemble trade offers for prospective free agent Kevin Love, but thus far the Timberwolves have given no indication they’ll consider moving the All-Star forward by Thursday’s deadline, league sources told CBSSports.com.
• Michael Lee, Washington Post: The Washington Wizards have been mentioned in several trade rumors leading up to Thursday’s 3 p.m. deadline for deals, but there have been few hints to suggest that any moves will actually get made. … According to a league source with knowledge of the situation, the Wizards have expressed in interest in acquiring [Nuggets point guard Andre] Miller but have been unable to agree to a package that both sides are willing to accept. The main obstacle, the source said, is finding the salaries to match with the 37-year-old Miller, who earns $5.7 million this season.
• Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo Sports: The Sacramento Kings are engaged in discussions to send guard Marcus Thornton to the Brooklyn Nets for guard Jason Terry and forward Reggie Evans, league sources told Yahoo Sports. Talks on the deal have gathered momentum in recent days, sources told Yahoo Sports, and are expected to continue until Thursday’s trade deadline.
• Ken Berger, CBSSports.com: New Orleans has made Anthony Morrow available for a draft pick, league source says. Morrow has a $1.15M player option for next season.
• Sam Amick, USA Today Sports: With Minnesota in eternal pursuit of keeping Kevin Love, rival teams given impression that anybody but Love himself is up for discussion.