NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Nigeria bans gay marriage, gay meetings -- Does so secretly
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nigeria bans gay marriage, gay meetings -- Does so secretly - Page 36

post #1051 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post


What activities do homosexuals participate in that heterosexuals don't? Sex? Anal sex? Oral sex?

They perform sexual activities with the same sex.  This is a new activity. 

 

Not necessarily. We can talk about the spectrum of sexuality, but you conveniently ignore that because it tears your whole argument apart.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTG Designs View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post

I like how Rhythm808 insists that homosexuality is a detriment to society when no one actually agrees with that. This discussion is going no where and I have no idea why I even bother to post. 

I was watching for someone to be like, "oh, you know what, after talking with you, I changed my mind and my perspective on this issue". That usually NEVER happens tho

 

It's interesting when people of different backgrounds have honest discussions. But then there are people that are just interested in being right.

post #1052 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post
 

ahahaha I've been exposed...ahahahah.  I'm still waiting for you to post ANY scientific evidence which proves your point...go ahead...go look for some. 

 

You're asking for scientific evidence for what?  You want scientific evidence that homosexuals aren't worthy of being hated?

post #1053 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobotomybeats View Post
 

You're asking for scientific evidence for what?  You want scientific evidence that homosexuals aren't worthy of being hated?

show me evidence that they aren't deviant.  Show me evidence that they are normal. 

post #1054 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobotomybeats View Post

Man, you are dense. Where have I denied the physical differences in homosexuals? I have repeatedly admitted that the brain of a homosexual is different than that of a heterosexual. MOST WHO ARE FOR EQUAL RIGHTS DO! My point is this- how does that deviation justify your hatred? Because they have a different brain? What you are doing is justifying your hate. You point to the brain thing as reasons to justify a preexisting hatred. By your own admission you hated gay people before you knew that there was a difference in brains. You researched why you hate gay people (I love this, by the way). You are simply trying to say there is a scientific reasoning behind your hatred. You're a joke, dude. Do you think your adolescent self subconsciously recognized the differences in brains and that's what made you hate gay people? Also, what about differences in brain structure makes homosexuals worthy of your hatred? How does that even matter?


Here's the thing. You're fine with gay people as long as you don't see it. Don't try to play this "there is a reason I don't like these deviants" game. You're a hate monger. You'd be fine with gays as long as they didn't live as openly gay people. You would be fine with your child being gay as long as it wasn't obvious that they are gay. "You can be gay but act as I do." That's insanity and only highlights your insecurities. You are so insecure in yourself that you'd rather have others cater their lifestyles to keep you from being offended. You have concocted this straw man defense because you know that hate in the name of hate is frowned upon. You spout nonsense about homosexuals being detrimental to society in hopes that if you say it enough others will listen and then you have the idiocy to say anyone who doesn't side with your brand of idiocy is a victim of propaganda. You think that people who don't hate gay people are weaker and have been manipulated. It's like you think hating homosexuals is intrinsic and those who don't would if it weren't for the propaganda machine. I've read a lot of stupid things on this board, but your post are up there with the worst. Can't you for a second cast your childish insecurities aside and realize that hating someone because they are different isn't something that comes intrinsically to everyone? Hate wasn't taken from me by the "homosexual agenda."
Once again, we got nothing but lobotomybeats convictions....yet nothing based on scientific evidence.  Once again, you attempt to spin the burden of proof on me, even though I have presented numerous scientific studies which show I am correct.  You are yet to present one.  You are trying to change society, you need to show why they are not deviants, because society already agrees with me.  


Homosexuals actions are deviant, vile, and a detriment to society.  


It isn't only because they have a different brain.  It is because this different brain CAUSES them to act out in new behavior which is deviant, vile, and a detriment to society. 


Also you are vicitims of propaganda...that is why you have a viewpoint that isn't supported by a single piece of science or fact. 

All this is straight up hate speech. You can take your scientific evidence about white brain matter and push your agenda all you want but there is no scientific evidence that their actions are "vile, and a detriment to society".

You're acting like a Nazi in here and it's disgusting. Just because someone's brain is constructed abnormally does not make their behavior vile. I'd be lying if I wasn't interested to hear your thoughts on mentally challenged individuals and their place in society but this thread isn't the place and frankly I'm sure it's every bit as disgusting as your views on homosexuals.
"Dudes on NT made it out like she was Mewtwo and kept throwing their Pokéballs at her"

TEAM LATE NIGHT -- TEAM LAKERS -- TEAM 49ERS
Reply
"Dudes on NT made it out like she was Mewtwo and kept throwing their Pokéballs at her"

TEAM LATE NIGHT -- TEAM LAKERS -- TEAM 49ERS
Reply
post #1055 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
 

 

Not necessarily. We can talk about the spectrum of sexuality, but you conveniently ignore that because it tears your whole argument apart.

 

 

It's interesting when people of different backgrounds have honest discussions. But then there are people that are just interested in being right.

Still waiting Boris.  You've been ignoring this the entire time.  Lets try again.

A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L    Which is the abnormal one?


A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A? 


Sexuality isn't defined by Boris.  It is defined by society, which utilizes scientific evidence to formulate opinions.  How about you answer my question that you've been ignoring for over a day?

post #1056 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23 View Post


All this is straight up hate speech. You can take your scientific evidence about white brain matter and push your agenda all you want but there is no scientific evidence that their actions are "vile, and a detriment to society".

You're acting like a Nazi in here and it's disgusting. Just because someone's brain is constructed abnormally does not make their behavior vile. I'd be lying if I wasn't interested to hear your thoughts on mentally challenged individuals and their place in society but this thread isn't the place and frankly I'm sure it's every bit as disgusting as your views on homosexuals.

mentally challenged individuals do not participate in additional behavior. It only limits their behavior.

Society has seen homosexual behavior as vile, and deviant.  You are the ones trying to convince society that it isn't, to change the rules of society.  That means it is up to you to prove that they aren't vile....because they are already considered vile.

 

post #1057 of 1252
this had led me to reading about bias against left handed people on Wiki. the world is a crazy place laugh.gif
Quote:
Due to cultural and societal pressures, many left-handed children are encouraged or forced to write and perform other activities with their right hands. This conversion can cause multiple problems in the developing left-handed child, including learning disorders, dyslexia,[27] stuttering[28][29][30] and other speech disorders.

Like why laugh.giflaugh.gif

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply
post #1058 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post

 

Not necessarily. We can talk about the spectrum of sexuality, but you conveniently ignore that because it tears your whole argument apart.


It's interesting when people of different backgrounds have honest discussions. But then there are people that are just interested in being right.
Still waiting Boris.  You've been ignoring this the entire time.  Lets try again.


A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L    Which is the abnormal one?



A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A? 



Sexuality isn't defined by Boris.  It is defined by society, which utilizes scientific evidence to formulate opinions.  How about you answer my question that you've been ignoring for over a day?

You don't think most people form opinions based on science do you? laugh.giflaugh.gif

sexuality is not that clearly defined either. which is why it's still being studied. the western world does not have sole ownership of deciding things like that.

Heteronormativity is not a worldwide concept. Hell there are like 6 genders according to some cultures.

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply
post #1059 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP sleazyy View Post


You don't think most people form opinions based on science do you? laugh.giflaugh.gif

sexuality is not that clearly defined either. which is why it's still being studied. the western world does not have sole ownership of deciding things like that.

Heteronormativity is not a worldwide concept. Hell there are like 6 genders according to some cultures.

Intelligent people form viewpoints based on society.

Hilarious how none of you will answer that question!!:rollin

post #1060 of 1252
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nako XL View Post
 

 

Also many (most?) left handed people DO have different brain structures.  Their wernicke's and broca's areas are located in a different place than that of right handed people.  It's been a while since I got my child development degree, so forgive me for not being more specific off the top of my head.

Go show a study.  Not Nako's word. 

 

 

Wernicke's area is involved in the understanding of written and spoken language. It is traditionally considered to consist of the posterior section of the superior temporal gyrus (STG) in the dominant cerebral hemisphere (which is the left hemisphere in about 95% of right handed individuals and 60% of left handed individuals). 

 

- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1976.tb25546.x/abstract;jsessionid=D891E20967A3D9A45F2D605F26448E2B.f03t03 

- Démonet JF, Chollet F, Ramsay S, et al. (December 1992). "The anatomy of phonological and semantic processing in normal subjects" 

- DeWitt, Iain; Rauschecker, Josef P. (2013). "Wernicke’s area revisited: Parallel streams and word processing". Brain and Language. 

- DeWitt, I.; Rauschecker, J. P. (2012). "Phoneme and word recognition in the auditory ventral stream"

 

also

 

http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~hsmbb/BRAIN/vol2/left.html - left-handedness correlates with developmental disorders.

 

Once again, abnormal, inferior and undeserving of basic rights?

post #1061 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post

Where is the scientific study showing left handed people have a fundamentally different brain structure?


Also, left handed people prefer their left hand, but don't use it exclusively.  The same goes for right people.  I am right handed, yet I am typing with both my left and right hand.  Heterosexuals don't have both homosexual and heterosexual activity.  


Not equivalent. 
laugh.gif how in the world do you know heterosexuals don't participate in homosexual activities? Why can a homosexual do heterosexual acts but heterosexuals don't do homosexual acts? You're a hypocrite. The most common threesome is with two females and male. Clearly a homosexual act takes place and usually the women are heterosexuals. You want to make things black and white when there's a obvious gray area, expand your brain.
post #1062 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23 View Post

All this is straight up hate speech. You can take your scientific evidence about white brain matter and push your agenda all you want but there is no scientific evidence that their actions are "vile, and a detriment to society".


You're acting like a Nazi in here and it's disgusting. Just because someone's brain is constructed abnormally does not make their behavior vile. I'd be lying if I wasn't interested to hear your thoughts on mentally challenged individuals and their place in society but this thread isn't the place and frankly I'm sure it's every bit as disgusting as your views on homosexuals.
mentally challenged individuals do not participate in additional behavior. It only limits their behavior.


Society has seen homosexual behavior as vile, and deviant.  You are the ones trying to convince society that it isn't, to change the rules of society.  That means it is up to you to prove that they aren't vile....because they are already considered vile.


 

Society at one point also wanted to state that based on the color of your skin you were less of a human being than someone who was white. That's still a struggle TODAY because society at one point considered it acceptable. Do other races need to continually prove that they're equal to whites for you to believe it? Is every day a need for those races to satisfy a burden of proof for you?
"Dudes on NT made it out like she was Mewtwo and kept throwing their Pokéballs at her"

TEAM LATE NIGHT -- TEAM LAKERS -- TEAM 49ERS
Reply
"Dudes on NT made it out like she was Mewtwo and kept throwing their Pokéballs at her"

TEAM LATE NIGHT -- TEAM LAKERS -- TEAM 49ERS
Reply
post #1063 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post


laugh.gif how in the world do you know heterosexuals don't participate in homosexual activities? Why can a homosexual do heterosexual acts but heterosexuals don't do homosexual acts? You're a hypocrite. The most common threesome is with two females and male. Clearly a homosexual act takes place and usually the women are heterosexuals. You want to make things black and white when there's a obvious gray area, expand your brain.

If they participate in homosexual activities they are bisexual....you really needed me to explain that to you?

post #1064 of 1252
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nako XL View Post
 

 

Let's try this again.  I'll try to make it clearer for you.

 

Homosexuality is the result of "abnormal brain structure."

 

A heterosexual person has sexual intercourse.  A homosexual person has sexual intercourse.

 

A heterosexual person doesn't have sexual intercourse with a same sex partner.  A homosexual person doesn't have sexual intercourse with a partner of the opposite sex.

 

(these are your criteria)

 

Both types of people perform the same activity - sexual intercourse - they just do it with a slight variation in form.  If you a normal heterosexual person ever has sex with a man it is a deviant and reviled behavior.

 

Homosexual people are abnormal and inferior and undeserving of rights.

 

Following so far?

 

Left-handedness is the result of "abnormal brain structure." 

 

A right handed person writes.  A left handed person writes.

 

A right handed person doesn't write with their left hand.  A left handed person doesn't write with their right hand.

 

Both types of people perform the same activity - writing - they just do it with a slight variation in form.  If you a normal right handed person writes with your left hand it is a deviant and reviled behavior.

 

Left handed people are abnormal and inferior and undeserving of rights.

Where is the scientific study showing left handed people have a fundamentally different brain structure?

Also, left handed people prefer their left hand, but don't use it exclusively.  The same goes for right people.  I am right handed, yet I am typing with both my left and right hand.  Heterosexuals don't have both homosexual and heterosexual activity.  

Not equivalent. 

 

I'm only talking about writing.

 

Left handed people exclusively write with their left hands.  This is an activity that right handed people do not conduct.

 

It is vile and deviant.

post #1065 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23 View Post


Society at one point also wanted to state that based on the color of your skin you were less of a human being than someone who was white. That's still a struggle TODAY because society at one point considered it acceptable. Do other races need to continually prove that they're equal to whites for you to believe it. Is every day a need for those races to satisfy a burden of proof for you?

There is no scientific evidence to support those assertions.

post #1066 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nako XL View Post
 

 

I'm only talking about writing.

 

Left handed people exclusively write with their left hands.

 

This is vile and deviant.

left handedness is not exclusive to writing.  You are twisting reality in order to attempt to make your point.

If someone broke their right hand they would write with their left hand.

Heterosexuals wouldn't participate in homosexual activities.

It isn't close to equivalent.  You are no where near close. 

post #1067 of 1252
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post


laugh.gif how in the world do you know heterosexuals don't participate in homosexual activities? Why can a homosexual do heterosexual acts but heterosexuals don't do homosexual acts? You're a hypocrite. The most common threesome is with two females and male. Clearly a homosexual act takes place and usually the women are heterosexuals. You want to make things black and white when there's a obvious gray area, expand your brain.

If they participate in homosexual activities they are bisexual....you really needed me to explain that to you?

 

Masturbation is an inherently homosexual act.

post #1068 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post
 

Still waiting Boris.  You've been ignoring this the entire time.  Lets try again.

A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L    Which is the abnormal one?


A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A? 


Sexuality isn't defined by Boris.  It is defined by society, which utilizes scientific evidence to formulate opinions.  How about you answer my question that you've been ignoring for over a day?

 

You seem to forget that I told you to address my questions first. 

 

I also just asked you to provide scientific evidence that establishes sexuality. 

post #1069 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP sleazyy View Post

You don't think most people form opinions based on science do you? laugh.giflaugh.gif


sexuality is not that clearly defined either. which is why it's still being studied. the western world does not have sole ownership of deciding things like that.


Heteronormativity is not a worldwide concept. Hell there are like 6 genders according to some cultures.
Intelligent people form viewpoints based on society.


Hilarious how none of you will answer that question!!roll.gif

wut

Answer what question? What letter is different? Its clearly B, what does that have to do with sexuality? laugh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23 View Post

Society at one point also wanted to state that based on the color of your skin you were less of a human being than someone who was white. That's still a struggle TODAY because society at one point considered it acceptable. Do other races need to continually prove that they're equal to whites for you to believe it. Is every day a need for those races to satisfy a burden of proof for you?
There is no scientific evidence to support those assertions.

brb, eugenics

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply
post #1070 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post
 

show me evidence that they aren't deviant.  Show me evidence that they are normal. 

I'm not suggesting that homosexuality is the "norm."  It's obviously not the majority.  Not being the majority doesn't mean that you should be the target of your hate speech though.

 

Again, how are homosexuals a detriment to society?  You have such a Chicken Little complex.  "Homosexuality is ruining society."  "Homosexuality will lead to a pedophilia rights."  Man, your lack of intelligence will not serve your cause well. 

post #1071 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23 View Post

Society at one point also wanted to state that based on the color of your skin you were less of a human being than someone who was white. That's still a struggle TODAY because society at one point considered it acceptable. Do other races need to continually prove that they're equal to whites for you to believe it. Is every day a need for those races to satisfy a burden of proof for you?
There is no scientific evidence to support those assertions.

And what scientific evidence supports that homosexuality is "vile, and a detriment to society"? I asked your opinion and you try to respond with "science, yo"

Stop going in circles.
"Dudes on NT made it out like she was Mewtwo and kept throwing their Pokéballs at her"

TEAM LATE NIGHT -- TEAM LAKERS -- TEAM 49ERS
Reply
"Dudes on NT made it out like she was Mewtwo and kept throwing their Pokéballs at her"

TEAM LATE NIGHT -- TEAM LAKERS -- TEAM 49ERS
Reply
post #1072 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

laugh.gif how in the world do you know heterosexuals don't participate in homosexual activities? Why can a homosexual do heterosexual acts but heterosexuals don't do homosexual acts? You're a hypocrite. The most common threesome is with two females and male. Clearly a homosexual act takes place and usually the women are heterosexuals. You want to make things black and white when there's a obvious gray area, expand your brain.
If they participate in homosexual activities they are bisexual....you really needed me to explain that to you?
Sex and sexual orientation are two different things, you really need me to explain that to you?
post #1073 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
 

 

You seem to forget that I told you to address my questions first. 

 

I also just asked you to provide scientific evidence that establishes sexuality. 

Sexuality being a spectrum was your argument. You need scientific evidence to prove that true.  You are the prosecution, I am the defense.  Prove your point.

My question is a part of my answer.  Answer my question so I can give you an answer. 

A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L       Which is the abnormal one?


A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A? 

post #1074 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post


Sex and sexual orientation are two different things, you really need me to explain that to you?

I answered your question.  Don't get upset because you don't like what the correct answer is. 

post #1075 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23 View Post


And what scientific evidence supports that homosexuality is "vile, and a detriment to society"? I asked your opinion and you try to respond with "science, yo"

Stop going in circles.

Society has seen homosexual behavior as vile, and deviant.  You are the ones trying to convince society that it isn't, to change the rules of society.  That means it is up to you to prove that they aren't vile....because they are already considered vile.

post #1076 of 1252
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nako XL View Post
 

 

I'm only talking about writing.

 

Left handed people exclusively write with their left hands.

 

This is vile and deviant.

left handedness is not exclusive to writing.  You are twisting reality in order to attempt to make your point.

If someone broke their right hand they would write with their left hand.

Heterosexuals wouldn't participate in homosexual activities.

It isn't close to equivalent.  You are no where near close. 

 

A left-handed person is a person who writes with their left hand.  Otherwise they would just be a person. If being left-handed wasn't abnormal there'd be no designation for the group.

 

Homosexuality is vile and repulsive because gay people have sex with same sex partners.

 

Left handedness is vile and repulsive because left handed people write with their left hands.

 

If a right-handed person writes with their left-hand they therefore must be left-handed.

 

This is disgusting.

post #1077 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post

 

You seem to forget that I told you to address my questions first. 

I also just asked you to provide scientific evidence that establishes sexuality. 
Sexuality being a spectrum was your argument. You need scientific evidence to prove that true.  You are the prosecution, I am the defense.  Prove your point.


My question is a part of my answer.  Answer my question so I can give you an answer. 


A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L       Which is the abnormal one?



A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A? 

Kinsey Scale though.

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply

"Our grandfathers had to run, run, run. My generation's out of breath. We ain't running no more."
Reply
post #1078 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton View Post

Sex and sexual orientation are two different things, you really need me to explain that to you?
I answered your question.  Don't get upset because you don't like what the correct answer is. 
Figures you would respond like that, you are incorrect and that's fine. I now see you don't know the difference between the physical act of sex and a persons sexual orientation.
post #1079 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm808 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
 

 

You seem to forget that I told you to address my questions first. 

 

I also just asked you to provide scientific evidence that establishes sexuality. 

Sexuality being a spectrum was your argument. You need scientific evidence to prove that true.  You are the prosecution, I am the defense.  Prove your point.

My question is a part of my answer.  Answer my question so I can give you an answer. 

A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L       Which is the abnormal one?


A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A? 

so going with the As being normal and B being abnormal, where is the scientific evidence that the As should consider B as an outcast rather than accepting him into the group?

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

Reply

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

Reply
post #1080 of 1252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nako XL View Post


A left-handed person is a person who writes with their left hand.  Otherwise they would just be a person. If being left-handed wasn't abnormal there'd be no designation for the group.

Homosexuality is vile and repulsive because gay people have sex with same sex partners.

Left handedness is vile and repulsive because left handed people write with their left hands.

If a right-handed person writes with their left-hand they therefore must be left-handed.

This is disgusting.
Nah bro if a right handed person chose to write with their left hand one time, they are bi handed laugh.giflaugh.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Nigeria bans gay marriage, gay meetings -- Does so secretly