NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › Tinashe - "Nightride" out 11/4.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tinashe - "Nightride" out 11/4. - Page 5

post #121 of 135
Maybe I need my ears checked no way she can sing with those weak *** notes. That's why she sounds like trash live unless she is lip singing. Don't let those engineers fool you laugh.gif

Still a fan though her music knocks. Well the older stuff
post #122 of 135
Should have never went with a label in da first place.

2 on was fine for a single, da problem is da single became bigger than da artist and it seems like she'll never get another 2 on.
Better off swallowing whoever she needs to get off da label and then make music/money off da hardcore fans going indi.
That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #123 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohokalright View Post

Should have never went with a label in da first place.

2 on was fine for a single, da problem is da single became bigger than da artist and it seems like she'll never get another 2 on.
Better off swallowing whoever she needs to get off da label and then make music/money off da hardcore fans going indi.

This.

I really think her and her team had the notion she was gonna really really blow into something huge but it hasn't and it won't happen even with her image. She gotta go indie asap before her core base bounces or someone else just as hot and more musically gifted comes in and takes her fans
post #124 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral View Post

Agreed with everything said in the past few posts except for the vocals. Shorty can definitely sing. I agree with the rest. She's definitely struggling and better find a hit quick or the label is gonna drop her..

yeah i heard her live one day and was legit impressed.

post #125 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral View Post

Agreed with everything said in the past few posts except for the vocals. Shorty can definitely sing. I agree with the rest. She's definitely struggling and better find a hit quick or the label is gonna drop her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkchaz1988 View Post

yeah i heard her live one day and was legit impressed.

Yeah man.
post #126 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohokalright View Post

Should have never went with a label in da first place.

2 on was fine for a single, da problem is da single became bigger than da artist and it seems like she'll never get another 2 on.
Better off swallowing whoever she needs to get off da label and then make music/money off da hardcore fans going indi.

 

Sad, but probably true.

post #127 of 135

Late, still fapped.
That's what people say...
Reply
That's what people say...
Reply
post #128 of 135







TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
TEAMlateNIGHT
WE NEVER SLEEP
..No Sleep Till Brooklyn..
Reply
post #129 of 135
Thread Starter 

Memento Mori

Reply

Memento Mori

Reply
post #130 of 135

Shorty is the one.

 

She gets so many looks but none of it is grabbing.

 

It's a shame too.

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "SEE HOW IT GO" Now available

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

Jamal Cristopher - SEE HOW IT GO on Apple Music

 

https://t.co/Ec6ZuSsIdP

Reply

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "SEE HOW IT GO" Now available

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

Jamal Cristopher - SEE HOW IT GO on Apple Music

 

https://t.co/Ec6ZuSsIdP

Reply
post #131 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCH Roadwinder View Post

Shorty is the one.

She gets so many looks but none of it is grabbing.

It's a shame too.

The music isn't good.
post #132 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral View Post


The music isn't good.

 

You don't really blow up in the music industry off of something as subjective as the music being good or bad. You can convince a populous of people or demographic that the music is good / or bad regardless of if it's actually true or not.

 

Her lack of success isn't due to the music being bad.

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "SEE HOW IT GO" Now available

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

Jamal Cristopher - SEE HOW IT GO on Apple Music

 

https://t.co/Ec6ZuSsIdP

Reply

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "SEE HOW IT GO" Now available

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

Jamal Cristopher - SEE HOW IT GO on Apple Music

 

https://t.co/Ec6ZuSsIdP

Reply
post #133 of 135

damn this chick is fine

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by PCH Roadwinder View Post
 

 

You don't really blow up in the music industry off of something as subjective as the music being good or bad. You can convince a populous of people or demographic that the music is good / or bad regardless of if it's actually true or not.

 

Her lack of success isn't due to the music being bad.

exactly. if chance the rapper can blow up with that trash music anybody can

post #134 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILL MOVES View Post
 

exactly. if chance the rapper can blow up with that trash music anybody can

 

You can call Chance's music trash but that really has very little to do with anything.

 

In music discussions like this, so many people get caught up in the music being "good" or "Bad" and it's not even about that.

 

In 2017, you have to build. You have to be organic. There has to be an organic relationship with your desired demographic. This is what guys like Bryson Tiller, Chance the Rapper, etc. have and Tinashe is missing. She's getting on records with britney spears and hosting red carpets during awards season, and all that's really doing is giving her and her movement / team a false sense of who she really is, and really how popular she really is. Not only that, you're really alienating the little fanbase that you have by doing these stunts that are premature for your career. When it comes down to it, what she needs is a rebrand that focused on a more organic and independent  approach / aesthetic, even if she's signed to a label.

 

It's the only real way IMO to build a star in 2017 and it's the biggest void in what Tinashe has going right now.


Edited by PCH Roadwinder - 4/3/17 at 9:46pm

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "SEE HOW IT GO" Now available

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

Jamal Cristopher - SEE HOW IT GO on Apple Music

 

https://t.co/Ec6ZuSsIdP

Reply

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "SEE HOW IT GO" Now available

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

Jamal Cristopher - SEE HOW IT GO on Apple Music

 

https://t.co/Ec6ZuSsIdP

Reply
post #135 of 135
Yo wife taste like Honey Nut Cheerios
Reply
Yo wife taste like Honey Nut Cheerios
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Music › Tinashe - "Nightride" out 11/4.