Originally Posted by jonwin
Yea, I don't see us scoring 2 TD's unless they're scored by defense or special teams
27-6 is more likely.
Nailed the score prediction
This team has everything wrong with it.
As pointed out by everyone in here already:
- bad coaching
- stupid play-calling
- horrendous offensive line with no adjustments being made. I don't get the deal with Pears and Devey. They must have blackmail on 49ers
- total regression from Kap. All that improved form we saw week 1 went out the window soon as he had his first bad game vs Cardinals
- ^ this wouldn't matter much anyway if Kap had kept the new form he supposedly learned since the o-line is so damn bad and play-calling is stupid
- defense is out of sync as Red pointed out with nobody knowing what they're supposed to do
- Hurts to say this but our linebacking core needs some upgrades. After years of having by far the best LB group, now it's just bad. Bowman can't do it all by himself
Every game is seemingly the exact same thing. Defense holds their own as best as they can but offense can't do a damn thing so after a certain point, our defense can't hold up and then game gets lost from them.
Edit: also just awful personnel planning for running backs. They were really counting on Bush to be a factor?
And combine with that Hayne taking up a roster spot which I'm fine with but can't have Bush then, should have had another "real" running back to go with Hyde and Davis.