NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING. - Page 245

post #7321 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceNeggs View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCautioNx View Post

yeah, about 2-3,000 pairs spread around the US and Europe pretty much guarantees you will not see 5 people wearing 100% authentic RO's at a Bobcats game lol.

so 2-3000 pair spread across the US and Europe, yet about 100 NT members copped!!!

next........
So wait, are you claiming that they actually produced many more pairs than 2-3k worldwide just because NTers scored pairs? Really? That's hilarious!
FOR SALE:
KDIV Galaxy IV Size 11 VVNDS (tried on)
CDP XIV Size 11 DS
Chicago X (2012) Size 11 VNDS
AJ2 low (2004 retro) Size 11 NDS
Flint XIII (2010) Size 11 VNDS
White Infrared VI Size 10.5 DS
Che...
Reply
FOR SALE:
KDIV Galaxy IV Size 11 VVNDS (tried on)
CDP XIV Size 11 DS
Chicago X (2012) Size 11 VNDS
AJ2 low (2004 retro) Size 11 NDS
Flint XIII (2010) Size 11 VNDS
White Infrared VI Size 10.5 DS
Che...
Reply
post #7322 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCautioNx View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by capo1119 View Post

I have only seen three pairs of Solar Y2(one is my pair) and a pair of tan Y1, up close.

yeah, about 2-3,000 pairs spread around the US and Europe pretty much guarantees you will not see 5 people wearing 100% authentic RO's at a Bobcats game lol.

man, a shoe is rare when fakes go for over a G laugh.gif

What !?! People really paying that much for bootlegs ? roll.gif

Oh lord....
post #7323 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedintime View Post


So wait, are you claiming that they actually produced many more pairs than 2-3k worldwide just because NTers scored pairs? Really? That's hilarious!

 

yes, i think more than 3000 were produced.

 

where's the link to the article stating only 3k were produced?

post #7324 of 14269
Case of someone getting a pair then thinking there were a ton laugh.gif
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #7325 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCautioNx View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by capo1119 View Post

I have only seen three pairs of Solar Y2(one is my pair) and a pair of tan Y1, up close.

yeah, about 2-3,000 pairs spread around the US and Europe pretty much guarantees you will not see 5 people wearing 100% authentic RO's at a Bobcats game lol.

man, a shoe is rare when fakes go for over a G laugh.gif

I don't think it's just the rarity that causes people to pay a G for a fake(Which is scary). But I think the whole story behind it being Kanye's last sneaker w/ Nike has a huge reason to do w/ it. But who ever knowingly pays over a G for a fake sneaker is a scary person.

post #7326 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj505 View Post

Case of someone getting a pair then thinking there were a ton laugh.gif

wrong

post #7327 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceNeggs View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedintime View Post

So wait, are you claiming that they actually produced many more pairs than 2-3k worldwide just because NTers scored pairs? Really? That's hilarious!

yes, i think more than 3000 were produced.

where's the link to the article stating only 3k were produced?
Matt Powell is stating 2K pairs sold. Take it with a grain of salt, but there's nothing to suggest there were a lot of pairs made, and that's just your own personal conjecture which can't be substantiated. So I will not be arguing about numbers with you. Believe whatever you want to believe.
FOR SALE:
KDIV Galaxy IV Size 11 VVNDS (tried on)
CDP XIV Size 11 DS
Chicago X (2012) Size 11 VNDS
AJ2 low (2004 retro) Size 11 NDS
Flint XIII (2010) Size 11 VNDS
White Infrared VI Size 10.5 DS
Che...
Reply
FOR SALE:
KDIV Galaxy IV Size 11 VVNDS (tried on)
CDP XIV Size 11 DS
Chicago X (2012) Size 11 VNDS
AJ2 low (2004 retro) Size 11 NDS
Flint XIII (2010) Size 11 VNDS
White Infrared VI Size 10.5 DS
Che...
Reply
post #7328 of 14269
Aren't matt powells numbers just for the US?
post #7329 of 14269
FOR ME PERSONALLY, ONLY ITEMS PRODUCED AT LEVELS UNDER 100 UNITS ARE WHAT I WOULD CALL "RARE", EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST PRETTY LIMITED, LIMITED OR GR.

I ALSO BELIEVE THERE TO BE MORE THAN 3,000 PAIRS OF RED OCTOBERS.
ADIDAS YEEZY 350 BOOST V2 RED/COPPER/GREEN AUTOCHECKOUT SLOTS NOW OPEN!! USE COUPON CODE: NIKETALK15 FOR SPECIAL NIKETALK DISCOUNT PRICING!!
XBO...
RSVPsniper.com
(1 photos)
  
Reply
ADIDAS YEEZY 350 BOOST V2 RED/COPPER/GREEN AUTOCHECKOUT SLOTS NOW OPEN!! USE COUPON CODE: NIKETALK15 FOR SPECIAL NIKETALK DISCOUNT PRICING!!
XBO...
RSVPsniper.com
(1 photos)
  
Reply
post #7330 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by PO2345 View Post

No problem everyone.
Money, I do not have the Y2's samples anymore. Sold.
Also, I try to follow this thread regularly, because i like to read about the success stories, etc
Will a restock occur? I'm not sure.
Will the cancelled pairs be restocked? 100% NO, that will not occur. Those pairs have already been allocated.

Also, 4-5 randoms wearing the Red AY2's? laugh.gif
There a ton of fakes out there, so that could be the reason, you are seeing so many pairs. These are NOT a WTK 8 or Fear 5.

The AY line was great. I love them all & hope to add the RO's to the collection one day. There are a lot of genuine people like that & i do not knock anyone of them. If you like the shoe, buy it, own it!

PO

WELP.

IN CASE THAT WAS MISSED EARLIER.
ADIDAS YEEZY 350 BOOST V2 RED/COPPER/GREEN AUTOCHECKOUT SLOTS NOW OPEN!! USE COUPON CODE: NIKETALK15 FOR SPECIAL NIKETALK DISCOUNT PRICING!!
XBO...
RSVPsniper.com
(1 photos)
  
Reply
ADIDAS YEEZY 350 BOOST V2 RED/COPPER/GREEN AUTOCHECKOUT SLOTS NOW OPEN!! USE COUPON CODE: NIKETALK15 FOR SPECIAL NIKETALK DISCOUNT PRICING!!
XBO...
RSVPsniper.com
(1 photos)
  
Reply
post #7331 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by memphissfinest View Post

FOR ME PERSONALLY, ONLY ITEMS PRODUCED AT LEVELS UNDER 100 UNITS ARE WHAT I WOULD CALL "RARE", EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST PRETTY LIMITED, LIMITED OR GR.

I ALSO BELIEVE THERE TO BE MORE THAN 3,000 PAIRS OF RED OCTOBERS.

I agree. Like stated earlier, sneakers like the undftd IV or Eminem IV are considered "rare" to me. But I will say RO's were very limited.

post #7332 of 14269
laugh.gif then mean.gif
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
"Jordan earned $110 million in 2015 thanks to sales of Nike's Jordan brand increasing by 14%, according to Forbes."
JB was dead in '15 huh?
Reply
post #7333 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPoPe09 View Post
 

I agree. Like stated earlier, sneakers like the undftd IV or Eminem IV are considered "rare" to me. But I will say RO's were very limited.

 

two people agree with me!  refreshing

post #7334 of 14269
From arguing about resell, clowning gator about the flowers, to people getting on pronto about his long paragraphs. We're now debating whether a shoe is considered rare or limited bc some guy saw 3-4 ro at a bobcats game lmao
Can we plz get back on topic!?
post #7335 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvo5319 View Post

From arguing about resell, clowning gator about the flowers, to people getting on pronto about his long paragraphs. We're now debating whether a shoe is considered rare or limited bc some guy saw 3-4 ro at a bobcats game lmao
Can we plz get back on topic!?

At this point....those things ARE the topic.

 

Eh...

...sneakerhead from the sticks...

LOOKING FOR:

DOERNBECHER 2s SZ 13/14

Reply

...sneakerhead from the sticks...

LOOKING FOR:

DOERNBECHER 2s SZ 13/14

Reply
post #7336 of 14269
lol wut do people smoke nowadays?

post #7337 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightOnTrojans5 View Post


roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
post #7338 of 14269
Desperation creeping in. Although the flowers thing was still the funniest thing I have seen this week. Where's that PRgirl at? Banned I guess
UK perspective
Reply
UK perspective
Reply
post #7339 of 14269
This is NTs shining star. This and every AY thread delivers!

Collectively, this train wreck is one hellova ride!!
post #7340 of 14269
And even Matt is guessing
post #7341 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDfan02 View Post

lol wut do people smoke nowadays?


whoops, i missed the guy asking for a 3 series in trade lol

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/clo/4327231927.html
post #7342 of 14269
I have flappy bird on my android phone and iTouch with scores of 97. Maybe I can trade for a pair of RO... roll.gif
Refs: kevineg6, drillest
Let's go Knicks, Mets, and Jets!
Reply
Refs: kevineg6, drillest
Let's go Knicks, Mets, and Jets!
Reply
post #7343 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by capo1119 View Post

I have flappy bird on my android phone and iTouch with scores of 97. Maybe I can trade for a pair of RO... roll.gif

or a car
post #7344 of 14269

I wonder if people would be willing to give a kidney if someone had a pair of ROs AND a Flappy Bird iPhone....hmmm.

 

Regardless, my pair should arrive @ FC tomorrow according to UPS.  Been stalking that page just making sure they get there safely.  

 

Still waiting to hear back from RIF regarding a pair of shoes they have on site to pick up after winning the "Yeezy lottery".  Asked a question 3 days ago, and have yet to get a response.  Has anyone dealt w/ RIF?  I know they were remodeling, but haven't heard a peep since using their "ask specific question" option.

...sneakerhead from the sticks...

LOOKING FOR:

DOERNBECHER 2s SZ 13/14

Reply

...sneakerhead from the sticks...

LOOKING FOR:

DOERNBECHER 2s SZ 13/14

Reply
post #7345 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceNeggs View Post

 
 
for those that are paying resell prices for the ROs (3000 plus)....

how do you justify paying that much for a pair of shoes that really aren't that rare?


now if you're rich, i get it, because spending that much is all relative in a sense.  but for the average joe's, even above-average joe's, i just don' see it.
and as a disclaimer, i'm not hating or anything. if you've followed the thread you know that i own a pair.  some guy locally offered me his car for my ROs the other day, his only car!!

just trying to understand

There is no justifying for me. Fortunately I make really good money. I also have many shoes that are rare that I can sell to offset some of the cost if I need to. I'm a sucker for red kicks and really like these. I don't plan to have them just sit in my closet. I plan to wear them at some point, maybe when I head to Paris the end of this year. These shoes are more rare than the past yeezy releases and these prices are what they are. Prices can easily be 5k+ a year or two from now.
post #7346 of 14269
Good luck getting ahold of anyone at any of these consignment shops. That's the downside. You got some kids makin chump change working there and they don't care to respond to emails or answer the phone much. Same story at most of them.
FOR SALE:
KDIV Galaxy IV Size 11 VVNDS (tried on)
CDP XIV Size 11 DS
Chicago X (2012) Size 11 VNDS
AJ2 low (2004 retro) Size 11 NDS
Flint XIII (2010) Size 11 VNDS
White Infrared VI Size 10.5 DS
Che...
Reply
FOR SALE:
KDIV Galaxy IV Size 11 VVNDS (tried on)
CDP XIV Size 11 DS
Chicago X (2012) Size 11 VNDS
AJ2 low (2004 retro) Size 11 NDS
Flint XIII (2010) Size 11 VNDS
White Infrared VI Size 10.5 DS
Che...
Reply
post #7347 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by trappedintime View Post

Good luck getting ahold of anyone at any of these consignment shops. That's the downside. You got some kids makin chump change working there and they don't care to respond to emails or answer the phone much. Same story at most of them.

Well crap...

 

Ok, well I guess I'll just keep stalking eBay for what I need.  I can imagine they get hit w/ 1000's of questions a day asking stupid questions or being lowballed, but w/ an expensive shoe, I would hope they could answer something simple such as "does it include the original accessories" since it's not listed on the page.

 

Thanks for the info.

...sneakerhead from the sticks...

LOOKING FOR:

DOERNBECHER 2s SZ 13/14

Reply

...sneakerhead from the sticks...

LOOKING FOR:

DOERNBECHER 2s SZ 13/14

Reply
post #7348 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by jg1980 View Post
 
 
There is no justifying for me. Fortunately I make really good money. I also have many shoes that are rare that I can sell to offset some of the cost if I need to. I'm a sucker for red kicks and really like these. I don't plan to have them just sit in my closet. I plan to wear them at some point, maybe when I head to Paris the end of this year. These shoes are more rare than the past yeezy releases and these prices are what they are. Prices can easily be 5k+ a year or two from now.

 

Dont do it, Paris streets are dirty as f*** :x 

FS (sz 10/10.5):  - LEBRONS ( 7+8 ) - 2k4 TB - XX8s - KOBE IV Inline - MJ Jersey  

 

mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

 

http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/38714

 

For Sale: SZ 10.5 Flyknit Trainers - Multicolor
$250 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 SHADOW I
$470 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Sz 10 SUPERNATURAL Kobe 8
$89 (USD) or best offer
Reply

FS (sz 10/10.5):  - LEBRONS ( 7+8 ) - 2k4 TB - XX8s - KOBE IV Inline - MJ Jersey  

 

mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

 

http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/38714

 

For Sale: SZ 10.5 Flyknit Trainers - Multicolor
$250 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 SHADOW I
$470 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Sz 10 SUPERNATURAL Kobe 8
$89 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #7349 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS View Post

Dont do it, Paris streets are dirty as f*** sick.gif  

Yeah , I've been a few times. All good, nothing wrong with a little dirt.
post #7350 of 14269
Quote:
Originally Posted by jg1980 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS View Post

Dont do it, Paris streets are dirty as f*** sick.gif  

Yeah , I've been a few times. All good, nothing wrong with a little dirt.

 

What about rain? Paris pours randomly 

 

I rocked some beaters when i went, and i still felt bad for em lol

FS (sz 10/10.5):  - LEBRONS ( 7+8 ) - 2k4 TB - XX8s - KOBE IV Inline - MJ Jersey  

 

mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

 

http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/38714

 

For Sale: SZ 10.5 Flyknit Trainers - Multicolor
$250 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 SHADOW I
$470 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Sz 10 SUPERNATURAL Kobe 8
$89 (USD) or best offer
Reply

FS (sz 10/10.5):  - LEBRONS ( 7+8 ) - 2k4 TB - XX8s - KOBE IV Inline - MJ Jersey  

 

mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

 

http://niketalk.com/classifieds/feedback/index/current/classifieds/user_id/38714

 

For Sale: SZ 10.5 Flyknit Trainers - Multicolor
$250 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: DS 10 SHADOW I
$470 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: Sz 10 SUPERNATURAL Kobe 8
$89 (USD) or best offer
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.