NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › CHUCK E CHEESE KID WILDING OUT!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CHUCK E CHEESE KID WILDING OUT!!! - Page 4

post #91 of 163

The lost tapes :lol

 

post #92 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyZee View Post
 

The lost tapes :lol

 

lmao 


Edited by bravo - 2/12/14 at 9:29am
post #93 of 163
I didnt watch the whole video but howd the kid get up there in the first place...somebody is helping him for show...

you guys are a bit out of control calling this kid a crack baby and what not...im getting the sense you either dont have kids yourselves or have never been around an actual crack baby. sure the kid is bad and out of control but it isnt his fault its the lack of parenting and discipline that our society dosent exert anymore. Moreso the parents grandparents etc. This being in part that the parents will more than likely be young themselves and/or uneducated. But to wish that a kid had never been born or death on him is ridiculous. The age and maturity on this forum really does show with ignorant comments like that.
Been in pressed silk since breast milk

Peace, Prosperity, and a little Paper
Reply
Been in pressed silk since breast milk

Peace, Prosperity, and a little Paper
Reply
post #94 of 163
Where the hell are this kids parents ?
post #95 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyZee View Post

The lost tapes laugh.gif


laugh.gif
PSN - BURRack_Obama ... XBOX - BobFromMarketng

=)
Reply
PSN - BURRack_Obama ... XBOX - BobFromMarketng

=)
Reply
post #96 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA757VA View Post

So were saying a 8 year old should be aborted, is a crack baby, will be a future multiple offender, etc?


Really?!

Grown men judge kids now?

No I'm not "cape'n" for this bad lil kid. But he's just that. A BAD LIL KID!!

Kids learn. Kids grow. Kids mature(imagine that).

Ain't nothing a beating nd a summer at grandmamas house can't fix.

Y'all sad b.

 

 

wait this kid is 8 years old?? aint no way. 

For Sale:

 

 

 

Looking for:

Sz S or XS Nike Grey Tech Fleece pants.

 

 

im from louisville. 

Reply

For Sale:

 

 

 

Looking for:

Sz S or XS Nike Grey Tech Fleece pants.

 

 

im from louisville. 

Reply
post #97 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleWoman View Post

I didnt watch the whole video but howd the kid get up there in the first place...somebody is helping him for show...

you guys are a bit out of control calling this kid a crack baby and what not...im getting the sense you either dont have kids yourselves or have never been around an actual crack baby. sure the kid is bad and out of control but it isnt his fault its the lack of parenting and discipline that our society dosent exert anymore. Moreso the parents grandparents etc. This being in part that the parents will more than likely be young themselves and/or uneducated. But to wish that a kid had never been born or death on him is ridiculous. The age and maturity on this forum really does show with ignorant comments like that.

Society took a turn for the worse ever since beating your kids can get you locked up.

Kids need discipline, and stern talking to and revoked priviledges doesn't always cut it.

I would have never even thought of trying that because my father would go upside my head on the spot and finish the job when I got home. Hated it then but respect it now.
post #98 of 163
Personally I don't think just beating kids teaches them anything. Eventually they just go through the motions and sort of just get used to it and accept it as a consequence for when they act up.

Now that whooping along with being told what you did was wrong and why it was wrong along with some guidance goes a long way. They may hate it then but they'll grow up to respect it and be thankful for it.

But whoopings with nothing else and assuming they'll learn right from wrong off the whooping and no other message or guidance can cause resentment imo.

That said I got it whenever I did bad stuff when I was a kid and was taught right from wrong as well and I'm thankful for it.
post #99 of 163
Discipline and spanking is not the same as beating a child. Completely different things
post #100 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Watt View Post

I blame the parents more so than the kid.

He learned at home that it's acceptable to act like a savage in the street.

Funny part is since they removed him from the machines and physically lifted him I'm sure they were ready to hell at the employees for putting hands on him eyes.gif

But had he slipped and cracked his head they would be real quick to sue eyes.gif

I've worked with kids. They have to be able to move under their own power at all times, meaning, once you lift their legs from the ground and can't walk it's illegal or requires some sort of liability form
post #101 of 163
And just like that, I've become an advocate of whooping your kids
post #102 of 163
The parents deserve a two-piece.
post #103 of 163

son stomping around like Snoop when he came through and crushed the buildings

SRVD | cinévogue - film style blog

"WHERE THE DAMN HOPPIN' JOHN?" - Chalky White

Reply

SRVD | cinévogue - film style blog

"WHERE THE DAMN HOPPIN' JOHN?" - Chalky White

Reply
post #104 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled81 View Post

son stomping around like Snoop when he came through and crushed the buildings

roll.gif
post #105 of 163
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyZee View Post
 

The lost tapes :lol

 

:eek :lol So this means they just let him free after getting him off of the ski ball area?

 

Guessing his parents weren't around then 

 

:rollin at The Lost Tapes  

 

 

 

Reply

 

 

 

Reply
post #106 of 163

Dam I didnt know Draya had 2 kids  8o

post #107 of 163

I hate WSHH as next as the next person does but this is wild can't be mad at OP for posting this one WOW!!!

post #108 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestailsprowe View Post

All the judging in this thread. Y'all acting like your perfect angels as kids. Video is only two minutes patent could away for those 2 minutes before his brakes got beat.

This.

Just proves... STEREOTYPING is alive and well in 2014.
post #109 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE View Post

This.

Just proves... STEREOTYPING is alive and well in 2014.

Can you tell me how we should be reacting? Since he's black it's not okay to acknowledge that he's acting like a jerk?

A bad kid is a bad kid.

Race has nothing to do with that.
...
Reply
...
Reply
post #110 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLVN View Post

Can you tell me how we should be reacting? Since he's black it's not okay to acknowledge that he's acting like a jerk?

A bad kid is a bad kid.

Race has nothing to do with that.

That is what I was thinking. If I am stereotyping a bad kid for being bad.....well so be it.
- Fong$tarr

Member since: January 26, 2003
Fongstarr.com | Fatlace | The Hundreds  |  Instagram:@Fongstarr  |  Flickr
Reply
- Fong$tarr

Member since: January 26, 2003
Fongstarr.com | Fatlace | The Hundreds  |  Instagram:@Fongstarr  |  Flickr
Reply
post #111 of 163
Dying at "Lost Tapes" lol. So that's 6 minutes with the parents still missing...
post #112 of 163
He can't have no pops in his life acting like that mean.gif **** is his mom at?
post #113 of 163

Haven't read the thread but I assume the parent was on a cell phone 

 

(probably recording the video :rollin)

post #114 of 163
Kid has drayah mom, or fresh prince will smith dad. Maybe both
post #115 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLVN View Post

Can you tell me how we should be reacting? Since he's black it's not okay to acknowledge that he's acting like a jerk?

A bad kid is a bad kid.

Race has nothing to do with that.

My man... it's Chuck E Cheese. Yes there varying levels of naughty kids however I give em a pass when they are in an environment like Chuck E Cheese. When was the last time you have been there? I was there a few weekends ago for a kid's bday party, and there were dozen of toddlers/kids acting just like him. Kids climbing all over the place, one child was putting the balls into the 500 score or whatever one so they can get mad tickets, kids throwing balls at each other, kids crying, throwing temper tantrums, kids that didn't want to go so they ran and hid, etc.. etc..

I mean we don't know anything other than a video, for all we know the toddler could be a special needs child?

Bottom line.. stop JUDGING and STEREOTYPING.
post #116 of 163
Kid will end up being just another statistic. mean.gif
post #117 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousStylez23 View Post

Kid mom should of swallowed, or aborted that crack baby.


roll.gif this is the best post in this thread.
post #118 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled81 View Post

son stomping around like Snoop when he came through and crushed the buildings

roll.gifroll.gif


But on the real, lil man **** around and be autistic...

...that wasn't a normal "tantrum."
Genco Importing Co.
Reply
Genco Importing Co.
Reply
post #119 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE View Post

My man... it's Chuck E Cheese. Yes there varying levels of naughty kids however I give em a pass when they are in an environment like Chuck E Cheese. When was the last time you have been there? I was there a few weekends ago for a kid's bday party, and there were dozen of toddlers/kids acting just like him. Kids climbing all over the place, one child was putting the balls into the 500 score or whatever one so they can get mad tickets, kids throwing balls at each other, kids crying, throwing temper tantrums, kids that didn't want to go so they ran and hid, etc.. etc..

I mean we don't know anything other than a video, for all we know the toddler could be a special needs child?

Bottom line.. stop JUDGING and STEREOTYPING.

Alright.....we'll stop blaming the kid. I blame the parents then. Even if the kid is autistic and acts in this manner, then the parents should take more initiative in watching him. This type of behavior just doesn't come out of no where whether he is autistic or not. The parents neglecting to watch his behavior is at fault then.
- Fong$tarr

Member since: January 26, 2003
Fongstarr.com | Fatlace | The Hundreds  |  Instagram:@Fongstarr  |  Flickr
Reply
- Fong$tarr

Member since: January 26, 2003
Fongstarr.com | Fatlace | The Hundreds  |  Instagram:@Fongstarr  |  Flickr
Reply
post #120 of 163
If the kid is actually a special needs kid than that makes the situation 10x worse. Kid probably has no parents and is in a group home.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › CHUCK E CHEESE KID WILDING OUT!!!