NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Kanye West Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kanye West Appreciation Thread - Page 5

post #121 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colombia View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

 
WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!??
The biggest collection of Kanye slurpers on the internet.
A 1316 page thread about Kanye pictures just smh.

the salt is real

dont hate cuz theres no 1316 page thread about pics of you
post #122 of 140
Bruh I'm looking through KTT right now like all the softees on the internet done found a common place to meet.

Maybe I'm to used to NT and Boxden, but the member on KTT are straight up nice and polite about everything, and the moment someone makes a joke someone else quotes and says "reported". It's gotta be some kinda inside joke or something.
post #123 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitWut View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colombia View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

 
WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!??
The biggest collection of Kanye slurpers on the internet.
A 1316 page thread about Kanye pictures just smh.

the salt is real

dont hate cuz theres no 1316 page thread about pics of you

oh burn....BURN!

Kelso-Says-Burn-That-70s-Show.gif
post #124 of 140
LoL ... I just heard Kanye going in on Charlamagne like several months after he felt insulted in the breakfast club. Lol what a funny little dude Kanye is ... After all this time? Really?
post #125 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitWut View Post


the salt is real

dont hate cuz theres no 1316 page thread about pics of you

Bruh what :rollin

post #126 of 140
laugh.gif
post #127 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colombia View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitWut View Post

the salt is real


dont hate cuz theres no 1316 page thread about pics of you
Bruh what roll.gif

roll.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgebones72 View Post

Bruh I'm looking through KTT right now like all the softees on the internet done found a common place to meet.

Maybe I'm to used to NT and Boxden, but the member on KTT are straight up nice and polite about everything, and the moment someone makes a joke someone else quotes and says "reported". It's gotta be some kinda inside joke or something.


this aint the KTT that i know... laugh.gif

whats wrong with bein nice and polite tho smokin.gif
post #128 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitWut View Post


roll.gif
this aint the KTT that i know... laugh.gif

whats wrong with bein nice and polite tho smokin.gif

thats not what the internet is about.

not srs

post #129 of 140
post #130 of 140
Her clouded sense of reality fades as she is finally able to face her fears and surrender to the truth
Reply
Her clouded sense of reality fades as she is finally able to face her fears and surrender to the truth
Reply
post #131 of 140
157ev80.gif
Her clouded sense of reality fades as she is finally able to face her fears and surrender to the truth
Reply
Her clouded sense of reality fades as she is finally able to face her fears and surrender to the truth
Reply
post #132 of 140
post #133 of 140
Thread Starter 

was watching this ooolllddd interview of him before college dropout dropped smokin.gif
post #134 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitWut View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colombia View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

 
WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?!??
The biggest collection of Kanye slurpers on the internet.
A 1316 page thread about Kanye pictures just smh.

the salt is real

dont hate cuz theres no 1316 page thread about pics of you

Even if I did have a mental disease which forced me to actually believe Kanye isn't the greatest person to walk this earth since the Triceratops, I wouldn't be mad. Nobody is as good looking as Ye, we're not worthy of a thread.
E q u i p o T R I c o l o r W$GT$
Reply
E q u i p o T R I c o l o r W$GT$
Reply
post #135 of 140

post #136 of 140
Will watch later 4 enlightenment.
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
post #137 of 140
Never understood the hate...and people really hate this man just like they hate on jay.
barca.
Reply
barca.
Reply
post #138 of 140
2 hours of Ye rambling about the same **** ?


I rather watch paint dry.
post #139 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post

2 hours of Ye rambling about the same **** ?


I rather watch paint dry.


:| :lol boy, that's your idol .

post #140 of 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by DH1Water View Post

indifferent.gif  laugh.gif  boy, that's your idol .

How you figure? nerd.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › Kanye West Appreciation Thread