NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › NIKE AIR MAG 2015
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NIKE AIR MAG 2015 - Page 6

post #151 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaks89 View Post

You realize that's less 10 months away, Nostradamus?

Your point?

The norm will not be that cut of shoe in that little of time sire...

post #152 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaks89 View Post

The norm will not be that cut of shoe in that little of time sire...

Ok Nostradamus grin.gif
post #153 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaks89 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

The Kobe IX's are the preview to these. Super-Hi top shoes will be the norm in 2015.

You realize that's less 10 months away, Nostradamus?

I can see this actually 

 

Feel like Yeezus new adidas will be high tops too

 

Along with the Kobes which are :Nthat

 

Then these 

 

And maybe more high tops inspired by the MAGs but a GR maybe

 

I see the possibility of people leaning towards tech high tops soon. 

 

 

 

Reply

 

 

 

Reply
post #154 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cement Greyman View Post

Pre order would be amazing....in fact a pre order system for buying shoes like these and Yeezy type releases would ruin the resale market. I'm all for it.

 

That logic is dripping with too much common sense. Never gonna happen

post #155 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBurstMode View Post

That logic is dripping with too much common sense. Never gonna happen

True. A "made to order" type presale for limited releases would be easier on us, but would eat into the craziness that this brand feeds off of.
post #156 of 8373
post #157 of 8373

Why do people insist on calling them Nike Air MAG? They're just Nike MAG.

post #158 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0e Musashi View Post

Why do people insist on calling them Nike Air MAG? They're just Nike MAG.
if I spend over 5 stacks on a pair, you best believe ima call em the nike zoom air tech lunar MAG laugh.gif
Ig: godfatherofsoles

For sale:
Adidas NMD OG PK Black Lush red blue size 11
Nike PG1 Shining size 13
Reply
Ig: godfatherofsoles

For sale:
Adidas NMD OG PK Black Lush red blue size 11
Nike PG1 Shining size 13
Reply
post #159 of 8373

Edited by xCautioNx - 3/4/14 at 9:01pm
#A.G.N.Y

~~~~~~~🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳~~~~~~~
Reply
#A.G.N.Y

~~~~~~~🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳~~~~~~~
Reply
post #160 of 8373
Release date for these?
post #161 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjoffey View Post

Release date for these?
roll.gifroll.gif

February 29,2015
Ig: godfatherofsoles

For sale:
Adidas NMD OG PK Black Lush red blue size 11
Nike PG1 Shining size 13
Reply
Ig: godfatherofsoles

For sale:
Adidas NMD OG PK Black Lush red blue size 11
Nike PG1 Shining size 13
Reply
post #162 of 8373

They shoes themselves were never power laced 

.http://instagram.com/mcflyaldin

 

 

 

*SOMEONE BUY MY SHOES.*

 

 

Reply

.http://instagram.com/mcflyaldin

 

 

 

*SOMEONE BUY MY SHOES.*

 

 

Reply
post #163 of 8373
10/21/15 via sneakerrumors

youtube.com/loubetv

IG dontforget_loube

size 9-10

Reply

youtube.com/loubetv

IG dontforget_loube

size 9-10

Reply
post #164 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by loubetv View Post

10/21/15 via sneakerrumors
gotta get my gear ready for this date
imGA5bKsaEgif.gif
post #165 of 8373
oh sneakerrumors also noted nike.com as the release so dont buy tents yet

youtube.com/loubetv

IG dontforget_loube

size 9-10

Reply

youtube.com/loubetv

IG dontforget_loube

size 9-10

Reply
post #166 of 8373
Sneaker rumours is just that. Rumours. Don't believe what they say laugh.gif
Ig: godfatherofsoles

For sale:
Adidas NMD OG PK Black Lush red blue size 11
Nike PG1 Shining size 13
Reply
Ig: godfatherofsoles

For sale:
Adidas NMD OG PK Black Lush red blue size 11
Nike PG1 Shining size 13
Reply
post #167 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcflyaldin View Post

They shoes themselves were never power laced 

What are you talking about?

Haven't you seen the movie?
Twitter/IG ---> magic_carpet94
Reply
Twitter/IG ---> magic_carpet94
Reply
post #168 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballermarkie View Post


What are you talking about?

Haven't you seen the movie?

Yea I have.. one of my fav movies.

Remember watching a vid that said the shoes themselves were never auto laced, there was someone behind the DeLorean that pulled a string to make it look like it was auto laced.

.http://instagram.com/mcflyaldin

 

 

 

*SOMEONE BUY MY SHOES.*

 

 

Reply

.http://instagram.com/mcflyaldin

 

 

 

*SOMEONE BUY MY SHOES.*

 

 

Reply
post #169 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcflyaldin View Post

Yea I have.. one of my fav movies.


Remember watching a vid that said the shoes themselves were never auto laced, there was someone behind the DeLorean that pulled a string to make it look like it was auto laced.

This.
post #170 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcflyaldin View Post

Yea I have.. one of my fav movies.


Remember watching a vid that said the shoes themselves were never auto laced, there was someone behind the DeLorean that pulled a string to make it look like it was auto laced.

Oh ok I thought you meant in the movie. Well I figured that they hadn't bothered actually making autolace shoes just as a prop
Twitter/IG ---> magic_carpet94
Reply
Twitter/IG ---> magic_carpet94
Reply
post #171 of 8373
the mechianism on set is only pertinent if this "release" is one of movie props and not shoes. the whole point of releasing them next year is to make the movie real and true. in the movie the shoes laced themselves.
need a free international nikeid assist? ask me how.

my wdywt @ instagram "eltouha"
Reply
need a free international nikeid assist? ask me how.

my wdywt @ instagram "eltouha"
Reply
post #172 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltouha View Post

the mechianism on set is only pertinent if this "release" is one of movie props and not shoes. the whole point of releasing them next year is to make the movie real and true. in the movie the shoes laced themselves.


well yah, i would hope we don't actually have a long string attached to these that someone has to pull for them to lace laugh.gif that would look pretty funny
post #173 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballermarkie View Post


Oh ok I thought you meant in the movie. Well I figured that they hadn't bothered actually making autolace shoes just as a prop

I do mean in the movie. The Nike Mag was never power laced shoe. NEVER. so 2015 would be the a year in history 
watch the whole vid or just just skip to 1:48 to see.

.http://instagram.com/mcflyaldin

 

 

 

*SOMEONE BUY MY SHOES.*

 

 

Reply

.http://instagram.com/mcflyaldin

 

 

 

*SOMEONE BUY MY SHOES.*

 

 

Reply
post #174 of 8373
No no no. I'm just saying in the fiction of the movie its a power lace shoe I'm quite aware that, until 2015, there wasn't an actual power lace shoe
Twitter/IG ---> magic_carpet94
Reply
Twitter/IG ---> magic_carpet94
Reply
post #175 of 8373

oh I see! just a little miscommunication, all good haha:Nthat

.http://instagram.com/mcflyaldin

 

 

 

*SOMEONE BUY MY SHOES.*

 

 

Reply

.http://instagram.com/mcflyaldin

 

 

 

*SOMEONE BUY MY SHOES.*

 

 

Reply
post #176 of 8373
Can't believe is about to be 2015 frown.gif and the world is nothing like the movie
post #177 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTERCOMBO View Post

Can't believe is about to be 2015 frown.gif and the world is nothing like the movie

The day i realized flying cars were an impossibility because of the safety implications was the day i lost my innocence and became a man
Twitter/IG ---> magic_carpet94
Reply
Twitter/IG ---> magic_carpet94
Reply
post #178 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcflyaldin View Post

oh I see! just a little miscommunication, all good haha:Nthat

No problem fam. Problems of the internet pimp.gif
Twitter/IG ---> magic_carpet94
Reply
Twitter/IG ---> magic_carpet94
Reply
post #179 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTERCOMBO View Post

Can't believe is about to be 2015 frown.gif and the world is nothing like the movie

That's the truth!
I remember watching bttf2 in the theater. I was thinkin the future is pretty crazy?! And here we are...
post #180 of 8373
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballermarkie View Post

The day i realized flying cars were an impossibility because of the safety implications was the day i lost my innocence and became a man

Lol very true, plus the age old question of "why?". Why would flying cars be better in the first place. Be that as it may I at least want the 4d shark thing frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › NIKE AIR MAG 2015