NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › MARVEL C U Thread - Dr. Strange Out Now - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Comes out Tomorrow
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MARVEL C U Thread - Dr. Strange Out Now - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Comes out Tomorrow - Page 70

post #2071 of 33703

Doc Strange starts filming May 2015 for  Summer 2016 release.

post #2072 of 33703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

Maybe you should look it up yourself and come back with a better informed opinion and possibly a better theory to concoct about Spidey being in the MCU?

At this point it don't matter if it were legal documents, direct comments from the ppl in charge or complete comic site speculation you're over here making up made up percentages for the chances of this going down laugh.gif

Like I said Mr. Fantastic reaching. You trying to add in some Elastic Man too now. I mean I knew you'd end up hanging your hat on that visual effects fact. It's the only credible thing you could use as support and the thing is you didn't even look that up yourself laugh.gif Aint really soon for me. You're wrong now. 10 years from now you'll probably still be talking about some Spider-Man crossover that's on the horizon.

Funny how you knew Id hang my hat on the guardians visual effects thing yet have not come up for an explanation for it....because you can't. I didn't have to look it up, my "reaching" brought about this hidden fact ( thanks @amel223 for the ammo laugh.gif ) again this discussion is getting old so let's bury it for now.
post #2073 of 33703
Quote:
Originally Posted by tay1 View Post

Doc Strange starts filming May 2015 for  Summer 2016 release.

But who is our Stephen Strange? Have they reached out to Daniel Day-Lewis yet nerd.gif
post #2074 of 33703
Sony helping out with the visual effects on GotG just means they can work together on a Marvel movie. Doesn't indicate anything definitive about a Spidey collaboration, although it does leave the door open..

Like I said before, I'd rather not go there because that's just leaving my heart open to get A town stomped on laugh.gif
post #2075 of 33703
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

Maybe you should look it up yourself and come back with a better informed opinion and possibly a better theory to concoct about Spidey being in the MCU?

At this point it don't matter if it were legal documents, direct comments from the ppl in charge or complete comic site speculation you're over here making up made up percentages for the chances of this going down laugh.gif

Like I said Mr. Fantastic reaching. You trying to add in some Elastic Man too now. I mean I knew you'd end up hanging your hat on that visual effects fact. It's the only credible thing you could use as support and the thing is you didn't even look that up yourself laugh.gif Aint really soon for me. You're wrong now. 10 years from now you'll probably still be talking about some Spider-Man crossover that's on the horizon.

Funny how you knew Id hang my hat on the guardians visual effects thing yet have not come up for an explanation for it....because you can't. I didn't have to look it up, my "reaching" brought about this hidden fact ( thanks @amel223 for the ammo laugh.gif ) again this discussion is getting old so let's bury it for now.
What you mean explanation for it? Have you not been reading the posts in the thread? When it was brought up I directly addressed it and when I asked for specifics and details, guess what? They were provided and I addressed that too.

I ask you about your Max Landis nonsense you go ghost, I try to clarify that Osborn rumor in Avengers you go ghost, ignore it and then bring it up in another post anyway laugh.gif Then after a few replies you just repeat all the same garbage you brought up the first time around with more nonsense added like video game characters added and then say other ppl are arguing in circles and that your points aren't being understood or ignored when they were all directly addressed.

You just throwing **** at the wall and waiting to see what sticks.
Edited by Master Zik - 9/17/14 at 11:21am
post #2076 of 33703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

What you mean explanation for it? Have you not been reading the posts in the thread? When it was brought up I directly addressed it and when I asked for specifics and details, guess what? They were provided and I addressed that too.

I ask you about your Max Landis nonsense you go ghost, I try to clarify that Osborn rumor in Avengers you go ghost, ignore it and then bring it up in another post anyway laugh.gif Then after a few replies you just repeat all the same garbage you brought up the first time around with more nonsense added like video game characters added and then say other ppl are arguing in circles and that your points aren't being understood or ignored when they were all directly addressed.

You just throwing **** at the wall and waiting to see what sticks.

Please restate your explanation for Sony working with Marvel on the VFX for guardians again. I don't remember seeing your explanation but I may have over looked it.

I posted the article from @amel223 that included the max landis tweets already but here it is again http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/09/12/marvel-is-building-up-to-civil-war-in-the-mcu-there-i-said-it-2243729?lt_source=external,manual

You can google oscorp in avengers and find plenty of articles mentioning that it almost happened. There are a couple but they all site the almighty Latino Review as the source....are you going to discredit them? Because there track record is impeccable, like told you thanos was in avengers a year before avengers dropped impeccable...

http://www.latino-review.com/news/2012/06/spider-man-the-avengers-sort
post #2077 of 33703

The next 5 Marvel movies will air on TNT two years after their release dates

post #2078 of 33703
If Sony was allowed to "help" in the visual arts dept, it would be so they learned how to do it.

Lizard and Electro sick.gif The entire last 30 mins of ASM 2 sick.gif
post #2079 of 33703
Been said.

Still tho should have been 3 movies next year if they would waste a slot on Ant-Man
post #2080 of 33703
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineblotters View Post

If Sony was allowed to "help" in the visual arts dept, it would be so they learned how to do it.

Lizard and Electro sick.gif The entire last 30 mins of ASM 2 sick.gif

I thought the visuals was actually one of the best parts about ASM2.
post #2081 of 33703
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

I thought the visuals was actually one of the best parts about ASM2.

sick.gif

Don't een get me started on the generator scene


I hope you mean "ASM 2 sucks so bad that the visuals are one of the best parts" and not "The visuals are the best part of this good movie"
post #2082 of 33703

There was nothing wrong with the visuals at all

post #2083 of 33703
Now the visuals were bad in ASM2?? roll.gif
post #2084 of 33703
...the clock hitting 1:21 when Gwen died embarassed.gifnthat.gif
post #2085 of 33703

Ever since I saw that I keep thinking he coulda saved her. Like webbed her face to stop her head from snapping back or maybe shot a web upwards from the other arm to catch himself higher up rather than waiting to catch that bar. I guess he cant do it all but that ish made me sad :( 

frown.gifEmotional $hawtyz In Diss Beaaachfrown.gif 

Reply

frown.gifEmotional $hawtyz In Diss Beaaachfrown.gif 

Reply
post #2086 of 33703
Thread Starter 
TI's gon' be in AntMan?


post #2087 of 33703
Quote:
Originally Posted by tay1 View Post

There was nothing wrong with the visuals at all

except looking like a PS4 game.

Rocket Raccoon looks better than the entire movie
Between Cooper killin it and the graphics, couldnt tell he wasnt real

post #2088 of 33703
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

TI's gon' be in AntMan?




Bankhead meets the MCU
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineblotters View Post

except looking like a PS4 game.

Rocket Raccoon looks better than the entire movie
Between Cooper killin it and the graphics, couldnt tell he wasnt real


eyes.gif
post #2089 of 33703
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

TI's gon' be in AntMan?



Random as ****... I just learned ti is putting a show on at my work next Thursday...
From having money on my mind to having money in my pocket
Bone marrow roasted
Spread it on the rosemary bread, lightly toasted
Reply
From having money on my mind to having money in my pocket
Bone marrow roasted
Spread it on the rosemary bread, lightly toasted
Reply
post #2090 of 33703
I didn't see anything visually wrong about the Gwen Stacy scene lol
post #2091 of 33703

Because there is nothing wrong with it. He's just repeating things he heard from other boards

post #2092 of 33703
lol. What other boards. I dont go on other boards. The visuals are garbage. I doubt people in these other boards would be saying it if it aint true as well.
Edited by sunshineblotters - 9/17/14 at 7:09pm
post #2093 of 33703
Man as much as I dislike ASM2... The visuals were on point.
Dude smashed with the fervor of Martin, the power of Malcolm, the spirit of Douglass, and the elegance of Dubois.
 - FutureMD
Reply
Dude smashed with the fervor of Martin, the power of Malcolm, the spirit of Douglass, and the elegance of Dubois.
 - FutureMD
Reply
post #2094 of 33703
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

What you mean explanation for it? Have you not been reading the posts in the thread? When it was brought up I directly addressed it and when I asked for specifics and details, guess what? They were provided and I addressed that too.

I ask you about your Max Landis nonsense you go ghost, I try to clarify that Osborn rumor in Avengers you go ghost, ignore it and then bring it up in another post anyway laugh.gif Then after a few replies you just repeat all the same garbage you brought up the first time around with more nonsense added like video game characters added and then say other ppl are arguing in circles and that your points aren't being understood or ignored when they were all directly addressed.

You just throwing **** at the wall and waiting to see what sticks.

Please restate your explanation for Sony working with Marvel on the VFX for guardians again. I don't remember seeing your explanation but I may have over looked it.
No. Go back and read it yourself. It's directly after the link is posted and then again with a full quote posted.
Quote:
Did you write that? laugh.gif

Took me a while to scroll down to it but that part really wasn't anymore than what you said. Landis isn't affiliated with SONY or Marvel. Tweeted sine hearsay, he deleted it and blamed it on angry e-mails.

The part about SONY struggling again was a more compelling argument than anything. Made me go back to the only way this goes down is if Disney purchases SONY.
Quote:
You can google oscorp in avengers and find plenty of articles mentioning that it almost happened. There are a couple but they all site the almighty Latino Review as the source....are you going to discredit them? Because there track record is impeccable, like told you thanos was in avengers a year before avengers dropped impeccable...

http://www.latino-review.com/news/2012/06/spider-man-the-avengers-sort
I don't need to discredit Latino Review when it's already widely discredited by their credible peers. Osborn thing was just a rumor.
post #2095 of 33703
Looked it up, Disney purchased Pixar for 7.4 billion in 2006, Marvel for 4 billion in 09, and most recently Lucasfilm for 4 billion in 2012.

Given their recent spending history, buying out Sony Pictures one day doesn't seem too crazy..

Personally, if they had that kind of spending money, I would've skipped Lucasfilm and bought out Sony. Pssh Star Wars lol (hi CP)


Objectively speaking, money wise they can probably buy Sony right now, but the question is, do they want to.

Pixar has dominated the animation industry for a decade, they gambled on Marvel and Marvel is kicking *** in the comic book movie genre, and I bet they think the time is ripe to reboot star wars and make a juggernaut out of that too.

They probably see Sony struggling and thinking that they'll wait on that lol
Edited by amel223 - 9/17/14 at 10:53pm
post #2096 of 33703
Disney sick.gif
post #2097 of 33703
Sony is a conglomerate. Im pretty sure they are worth a lot more than any of those three companies.

ROI is king in the investment world. Companies leave money on the table when they can make purchases that will increase their revenue but decrease their ROI. Buying Sony will not have that kind of ROI
post #2098 of 33703
Also Japanese companies can't be owned by American companies. Its their law. Even if Sony was going bankrupt they'd need to be bought by a Japanese corp.
post #2099 of 33703

I wonder how they'll bring back the Red Skull. I feel like they'll have it related to Thanos. Either way, the Red Skull should be involved in Cap's eventual death or whatever.

post #2100 of 33703
Wow. Didn't know about that law. Welps. Well that Spidey hurdle just got higher...

And yea sony's price is probably significantly higher

And what's ROI
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › MARVEL C U Thread - Dr. Strange Out Now - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Comes out Tomorrow