NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › MARVEL C U Thread - Dr. Strange Out Now - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Comes out Tomorrow
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MARVEL C U Thread - Dr. Strange Out Now - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Comes out Tomorrow - Page 80

post #2371 of 33637

They need to adapt Demon In A Bottle before it's too late. All these movies don't have to be save the world material. I'm sure Ultron will take a toll on him emotionally, and it's another easy reason to tell that story. You can bring in Justin Hammer having him try to take over his company. Whatever. Do it Marvel. Do it.

post #2372 of 33637

Also, these Spiderman rumors are getting crazy:

 

It's being reported that the Sinister 6 films is a soft reboot that will have a new actor in the role and Spidey will team up with the S6 to defeat a bigger threat.

 

There won't be any solo films for the next 4 or 5 years

 

And the Venom movie is dead

 

:{

post #2373 of 33637
Some of these rumors are kinda contradicting each other.
post #2374 of 33637
Out of all the what I thought were official spinoffs I thought the Venom and female solo movie had the most potential. Don't get how Venom can be dead in the water already whether they're going lethal protector Venom or Agent Venom. Just make Carnage the villain and then move on from there. Again it's a case where you can really do w/e you want since there isn't a whole lot of stuff comic wise or good stuff.

But then again SONY isn't printing money the same way Marvel studios is pimp.gif
post #2375 of 33637
I will say one thing. The rumor mill regarding Spiderman has been more active than usual. I know because I've googled Avengers and Spiderman every now and then and usually it's the same headlines on the front page.
post #2376 of 33637
Latest rumor:

Captain America, Hulk and Thor won't feature into Avengers 3...

leaving room to feature newer Avengers such as Dr. Strange, Antman, and other characters (Drax, maybe Spiderman)

And that after Avengers 3 there's going to be a movie of a unnamed title that will feature everybody.
post #2377 of 33637
Yeah, I forgot to post that one a few days ago. Wasn't sure I believed in any of it though.

Not just those 3 but all of those Avengers we know well. Made it sound like A3 was gonna be Strange, Ant Man, Falcon, maybe War Machine/Iron Patriot, and the twins.
post #2378 of 33637
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Latest rumor:

Captain America, Hulk and Thor won't feature into Avengers 3...

leaving room to feature newer Avengers such as Dr. Strange, Antman, and other characters (Drax, maybe Spiderman)

And that after Avengers 3 there's going to be a movie of a unnamed title that will feature everybody.


I can't believe that since I'm a firm believe that Cap will die, or go missing, or whutever in A3.

 

I want the Avengers 3 two part movie to be true though.

post #2379 of 33637
Damn. Did Sony do THAT bad on ASM2? I don't see their budget listed on Box Office Mojo.

Hopefully Marvel will strike a deal with them and Spider-Man can go back home.
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
post #2380 of 33637
Financially they made almost 7010M at the box office. The reviews were terrible across the board tho. And that is less money than the first movie.
post #2381 of 33637
That S6 rumor makes no sense. What's the point of them doing S6 if it isn't a continuation of ASM2. Garfield is still contracted as well. I feel like there won't be any solo spidey films for a while but Spidey will be prevalent in the marvel crossover films. Whether they do infinity gauntlet which he is prominently in, secret wars which he is prominently in (and acquires the symbiote which could in turn be a way for Sony to introduce there venom film if they still want to go down that avenue) or Civil War which spiderman is prominent in. Regardless, Garfield as Spiderman is here to stay. And with marvels direction his on screen chemistry with the other actors should be great. He's too good of a talent to recast and recasting spiderman would definitely turn audiences off.
post #2382 of 33637
In all I think the sin 6 movie will get scrapped for now. Sony will invest in Garfield to carry the franchise into the MCU and the next spiderman film in 2018 will be another reboot only because Garfield will be getting too old to play spiderman. But he will be the spiderman for the MCU, book it.
post #2383 of 33637

NKETLK'N SINCE 2001

OG NT TAG: 2pacalypsmNOW

 

- LONG TIME BJPENN.COM ADVOCATE

- TEAM RVCA

- TEAM JUSTSCRAP

 

 

ARTIST. DESIGNER. FASHION MAJOR

Reply

NKETLK'N SINCE 2001

OG NT TAG: 2pacalypsmNOW

 

- LONG TIME BJPENN.COM ADVOCATE

- TEAM RVCA

- TEAM JUSTSCRAP

 

 

ARTIST. DESIGNER. FASHION MAJOR

Reply
post #2384 of 33637
I just went on ew.com and the first thing I see is an article about the studios engaging in prelim long range talks for Spidey + Avengers eek.gif

*never mind. misleading title
Edited by amel223 - 10/7/14 at 6:39pm
post #2385 of 33637
post #2386 of 33637
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

I just went on ew.com and the first thing I see is an article about the studios engaging in prelim long range talks for Spidey + Avengers eek.gif

*misleading title

But they weren't hearing me though nthat.gif
post #2387 of 33637
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

That S6 rumor makes no sense. What's the point of them doing S6 if it isn't a continuation of ASM2. Garfield is still contracted as well. I feel like there won't be any solo spidey films for a while but Spidey will be prevalent in the marvel crossover films. Whether they do infinity gauntlet which he is prominently in, secret wars which he is prominently in (and acquires the symbiote which could in turn be a way for Sony to introduce there venom film if they still want to go down that avenue) or Civil War which spiderman is prominent in. Regardless, Garfield as Spiderman is here to stay. And with marvels direction his on screen chemistry with the other actors should be great. He's too good of a talent to recast and recasting spiderman would definitely turn audiences off.
Spider-Man is not prominent in Infinity Gauntlet at all laugh.gif Didn't you just read that?

Is prominent your word of the day or something?

Garfield as Spidey isn't helping his movies btw. I agreed with the beginning of your post but really if SONY is about to bow down and kiss Marvel's ring I bet they'd have final say on who is Spidey anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

I just went on ew.com and the first thing I see is an article about the studios engaging in prelim long range talks for Spidey + Avengers eek.gif

*never mind. misleading title

But they weren't hearing me though nthat.gif
laugh.gif
post #2388 of 33637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

Spider-Man is not prominent in Infinity Gauntlet at all laugh.gif Didn't you just read that?

Is prominent your word of the day or something?

Garfield as Spidey isn't helping his movies btw. I agreed with the beginning of your post but really if SONY is about to bow down and kiss Marvel's ring I bet they'd have final say on who is Spidey anyway.
laugh.gif

Quit laughing at me zik. I'm the MVP of this thread for the next 6 months laugh.gif but spidey is not "prominent" per se in infinity gauntlet but he is a key figure to have in there, besides Adam warlock hasn't been established so we'll most likely go the civil war route. The point being that Spiderman needs to have familiarity with audiences and another reboot 2 years later would be a disaster for both marvel and Sony in terms of there most popular character. People can say whatever about the 2 ASM films but what has gotten constant praise from critics and adoration from fans has been Garfield's performance. I guarantee that Garfield will stay Peter Parker/Spiderman for his introduction into the MCU.

Who's ready nthat.gif
post #2389 of 33637

why are people talking about this spiderman thing like is official

 

its not even credible enough to be an actual news story

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

Reply

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

Reply
post #2390 of 33637
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

why are people talking about this spiderman thing like is official

its not even credible enough to be an actual news story

It's happening fam. If we're just now hearing about rumblings that means the negotiations have been in talks for months. These talks don't happen one day and end up on the Internet 24 hrs later.
post #2391 of 33637
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea manup View Post

why are people talking about this spiderman thing like is official

its not even credible enough to be an actual news story
I call it lamekilla fever.

That and right now aint no other juicy rumors for ppl to talk and speculate about.
post #2392 of 33637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

I call it lamekilla fever.

@RFX45 can we get this in the thread title please nthat.gif
post #2393 of 33637
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

I call it lamekilla fever.

@RFX45 can we get this in the thread title please nthat.gif
AVENGERS Age Of Ultron *5/1/15 VOL. LAMEKILLA FEVER ON THE RISE, WORSE THAN EBOLA

nthat.gif
post #2394 of 33637
RFX45 hasn't been in this thread for ages lol
post #2395 of 33637
This is from January, but it's relevant to the Spider-Man becoming an Avenger discussion.
Quote:
Based on latest financial disclosure, Sony Corporation has Probability Of Bankruptcy of 78%. This is 181.53% higher than that of Consumer Goods sector, and 168.71% higher than that of Electronic Equipment industry, The Probability Of Bankruptcy for all stocks is 121.29% lower than the firm.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/01/02/sony-has-78-chance-to-go-bankrupt-in-two-years-says-macroaxis/


Couple that with what Vin Diesel said:
Quote:
I get the call, I go down to Marvel. A great meeting. It was even talking about something so big I can’t even talk about because it’s like the merging of brands in a way, which I won’t get into. That was something way, way, way, way, way down the road.

We’re working on something for 2016 and so I just said ‘You’re going to hear some really big news’ and I left at the end of that and it went crazy.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/179123-vin-diesel-teases-a-merging-of-brands-for-marvel-phase-3


Hmmm...

nerd.gif
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
WTB AF1'S SZ 14
Reply
post #2396 of 33637
nthat.gif
post #2397 of 33637
SpiderMan is my most anticipated character entering the MCU. Even if he isnt part of the Avengers, i know Marvel will do him justice unlike anything weve seen Sony do, and im a fan of the ASM series. i really hope Sony goes bankrupt and lets him go lol.
post #2398 of 33637
How are they going to explain Spidey and Iron Man/Avengers being in NY but never crossing paths or even mentioned in previous movies?
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
HATE THE PEOPLE, LOVE THE CULTURE
Reply
post #2399 of 33637
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEA18 View Post

How are they going to explain Spidey and Iron Man/Avengers being in NY but never crossing paths or even mentioned in previous movies?

couldnt the events of ASM taken place before Avengers? Maybe Avengers happend after Gwen died and he actually saw what was happening and was still in his "i dont wanna be SpiderMan" mood.
post #2400 of 33637
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

RFX45 hasn't been in this thread for ages lol


peepwall[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › MARVEL C U Thread - Dr. Strange Out Now - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Comes out Tomorrow