NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › MARVEL C U Thread - Dr. Strange Out Now - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Comes out Tomorrow
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MARVEL C U Thread - Dr. Strange Out Now - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Comes out Tomorrow - Page 118

post #3511 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by franc View Post

still trying to digest this. that spidey hint eek.gif yaaaaaasssssssssssssss!

lol did I miss that? where was the hint?
MIAMI HEAT
2006. 2012. 2013
IN RILEY WE TRUST
Reply
MIAMI HEAT
2006. 2012. 2013
IN RILEY WE TRUST
Reply
post #3512 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by franc View Post

still trying to digest this. that spidey hint eek.gif yaaaaaasssssssssssssss!

lol did I miss that? where was the hint?

He was wearing web shooters during the presentation.
post #3513 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayPesoz View Post

He was wearing web shooters during the presentation.

hahah really? pics?
MIAMI HEAT
2006. 2012. 2013
IN RILEY WE TRUST
Reply
MIAMI HEAT
2006. 2012. 2013
IN RILEY WE TRUST
Reply
post #3514 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by tay1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Since Feige said it's an global registration act, as a Wakandan ambassador I guess that means he goes to them? Maybe meet up in a UN summit of sorts?
The global registration is a little strange to me. You would think that they would've said something about a rise of heroes or something like that since it's going to be a global thing. Because at this point, there aren't that many heroes.
Well if they tie things in to AOS it might be more of a super powered ppl registration globally. Since there's more and more super powered ppl popping up on that show.
post #3515 of 33665

Most Anticipated in order:

 

1. Black Panther

2. Infinity Wars

3. Cap 3

4. Thor 3

5. Guardians 2

6. Doctor Strange

7. Inhumans

8. Captain Marvel

post #3516 of 33665
post #3517 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayPesoz View Post

He was wearing web shooters during the presentation.

hahah really? pics?

j/k. He said something like they're not ready to make any announcements yet or something like that. Typical dancing around the bush answer.
post #3518 of 33665
I also wanna know whats good with WS. Cap 3 is looking like an avengers movie so maybe there?
post #3519 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post


Well if they tie things in to AOS it might be more of a super powered ppl registration globally. Since there's more and more super powered ppl popping up on that show.


It's hard to see what they're going to do with AOU. It seems like they're going to primarily focus on the rebuilding of SHIELD. They need to throw Maria Hill on the show asap. It makes no sense for her to not be there imo.

post #3520 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

So I want to know if/how The Winter Soldier figures into all this.

I think for now, he's kinda just in the background; sort of like Loki right now

#QuestFor8

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

El Tricolor 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Reply

#QuestFor8

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

El Tricolor 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Reply
post #3521 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

So I want to know if/how The Winter Soldier figures into all this.

I think for now, he's kinda just in the background; sort of like Loki right now

Phase 4? 

 

 

He signed a 9 picture deal 

post #3522 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by tay1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

Well if they tie things in to AOS it might be more of a super powered ppl registration globally. Since there's more and more super powered ppl popping up on that show.


It's hard to see what they're going to do with AOU. It seems like they're going to primarily focus on the rebuilding of SHIELD. They need to throw Maria Hill on the show asap. It makes no sense for her to not be there imo.
At the end of Cap WS or something else (I think an ep of AOS) Maria Hill is working for Tony Stark. Stark is trying to replace SHIELD with the Avengers and his Starkbots in AOU.
post #3523 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

So I want to know if/how The Winter Soldier figures into all this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineblotters View Post

I also wanna know whats good with WS. Cap 3 is looking like an avengers movie so maybe there?

Unseen; Watcher of Earth movie smokin.gif
post #3524 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by tay1 View Post

Most Anticipated in order:

1. Black Panther
2. Infinity Wars
3. Cap 3
4. Thor 3
5. Guardians 2
6. Doctor Strange
7. Inhumans
8. Captain Marvel

Guradians 2 and Infinity Wars. The rest of them have marginal difference in anticipation but im most curious about BP and inhumans
post #3525 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post


At the end of Cap WS or something else (I think an ep of AOS) Maria Hill is working for Tony Stark. Stark is trying to replace SHIELD with the Avengers and his Starkbots in AOU.


Yeah, I guess. Maybe after that plan fails, they'll get here. Because SHIELD WILL eventually come back. It's a given. Since Nick Fury is on the low, it should be her to leads for the time being.

post #3526 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El-8 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMatic View Post

So I want to know if/how The Winter Soldier figures into all this.
I think for now, he's kinda just in the background; sort of like Loki right now
Phase 4? 


He signed a 9 picture deal 
He'll be in CIvil War for sure, both Infinty War movies.

Long shot for him showing up in BP or Cap Marvel. If not those Marvel must have some looooooong term plans post IW to give him his own movies or something.
post #3527 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineblotters View Post


Guradians 2 and Infinity Wars. The rest of them have marginal difference in anticipation but im most curious about BP and inhumans


I'm a little nervous about Guardians. I didn't love it like ya'll did. I thought it was great, and had one of the best openings for a marvel film, but they're going to have to switch it up a bit for the sequel. They're going to have to tone down the humor slightly and have a better villain. It'll be a mistake if they try to repeat the first one.

post #3528 of 33665

Just wait until the trailer drops for BVS this December. DC about to clap back

post #3529 of 33665
Quote:
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayPesoz View Post

He was wearing web shooters during the presentation.

hahah really? pics?

j/k. He said something like they're not ready to make any announcements yet or something like that. Typical dancing around the bush answer.

 

So you're saying theres a chance.....

post #3530 of 33665
just catching up on all of this now eek.gif

I thought for sure Civil War would be told in two movies, but i guess i know nothing.

Inhuamans, Thor 3, and GOTG2 are on the top of my list at the moment. still processing everything
post #3531 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwest1985 View Post

Just wait until the trailer drops for BVS this December. DC about to clap back

Clap Back like Ja Rule and it'll be a solid effort but Marvel's like 50 in his prime right now.
post #3532 of 33665
Welp Marvel has just destroyed the movie industry......Fox might as well give up their rights to X-Men and F4. they are just delaying the inevitable
post #3533 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfranchise26 View Post

Welp Marvel has just destroyed the movie industry......Fox might as well give up their rights to X-Men and F4. they are just delaying the inevitable


After Apocalypse, it's downhill for the X-Men franchise imo.

post #3534 of 33665
Janitors at the marvel panel have some work to do

Qgxdnuy.gif
post #3535 of 33665

:x 

post #3536 of 33665

I don't get it

#QuestFor8

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

El Tricolor 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Reply

#QuestFor8

We are Tottenham, From the Lane...

El Tricolor 

My biography, as told by Grandtheftbike

Reply
post #3537 of 33665
vPpzxgI.gif

laugh.gif
post #3538 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwest1985 View Post

Just wait until the trailer drops for BVS this December. DC about to clap back



post #3539 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousG View Post

vPpzxgI.gif

laugh.gif

So true.
post #3540 of 33665
Quote:
Originally Posted by rck3sactown View Post

I don't get it
nerdgasm.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › MARVEL C U Thread - Dr. Strange Out Now - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Comes out Tomorrow