NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › MARVEL C U Thread - Dr. Strange Out Now - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Comes out Tomorrow
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MARVEL C U Thread - Dr. Strange Out Now - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Comes out Tomorrow - Page 292

post #8731 of 33698
Daredevil sounds more interesting every time news is dropped.
post #8732 of 33698
New footage description. Don't click if you dont want it to be spoiled
http://www.superherohype.com/news/333465-avengers-age-of-ultron-footage-description
Hip Hop is dead. There is no "savior".
Reply
Hip Hop is dead. There is no "savior".
Reply
post #8733 of 33698
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks View Post

New footage description. Don't click if you dont want it to be spoiled
http://www.superherohype.com/news/333465-avengers-age-of-ultron-footage-description
That's been out for a couple weeks. SHH slow as usual.
post #8734 of 33698
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks View Post

New footage description. Don't click if you dont want it to be spoiled
http://www.superherohype.com/news/333465-avengers-age-of-ultron-footage-description
That's been out for a couple weeks. SHH slow as usual.



Ahhh. NVM.
Hip Hop is dead. There is no "savior".
Reply
Hip Hop is dead. There is no "savior".
Reply
post #8735 of 33698
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks View Post

Ahhh. NVM.
All g, I'm sure some people missed it when it was posted awhile back.
post #8736 of 33698

Can't wait for Daredevil. Looks really promising.

 

I still need to catch up with S2 of AOS. =/

post #8737 of 33698
Thread Starter 
.
Edited by RFX45 - 3/19/15 at 9:32am
post #8738 of 33698
Hot Toys BW for Age of Ultron







Replicas of those guns would be dope but damn pricewise replica guns that size would put most toys to shame. The Gas Projector, Assault Rifle, and Arc Generator from district 9 were 500 each

More pics

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2015/03/hot-toys-debuts-avengers-age-of-ultron-black-widow-figure/

Also I know they dont want the toy to look the same as the Avengers 1 and Winter Solidier toys for her but I think they couldve done better with the face for this one
post #8739 of 33698
Anyone watch AOS last night? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So SHIELD vs THE REAL SHIELD?

planting the seeds for CIVIL WAR?
MIAMI HEAT
2006. 2012. 2013
IN RILEY WE TRUST
Reply
MIAMI HEAT
2006. 2012. 2013
IN RILEY WE TRUST
Reply
post #8740 of 33698
Thread Starter 
post #8741 of 33698
I was looking at some Fantastic Four comics the other day. Franklin Richards is a character I'm too familiar with. He is the son of Mr. Fantastic and Invisible woman. I never knew their son was a Omega Level Mutant. Very interesting character..

"Franklin is a mutant who possesses the power to warp reality, i.e., to make any thought or desire come to fruition, even up to a cosmic scale; conjunctively, he is able to rearrange the molecular structure of matter. In a remarkable display of power, Franklin subconsciously created his own pocket universe, encompassing a virtual replica of Earth-616"

"Two Celestials, Ashema the Listener and Nezarr the Calculator, were at one time tasked with retrieving Franklin for evaluation as a new member of the Celestial Host - a group of beings recognized as "gods" by the Eternals and Deviants."

"In terms of unrealized potential, Franklin is generally considered to be the most powerful Earth-bound mutant in the Marvel Universe"
post #8742 of 33698
That Black Widow doll up there looks nothing like Scarlett. Hot Toys is never this off with their facial sculpts. Unless this is the stunt double version. laugh.gif
post #8743 of 33698
It's funny though cuz it literally looks like another woman.

Like some lesser known actress whose name I can't remember laugh.gif
post #8744 of 33698
That Hot Toys is trash laugh.gif
post #8745 of 33698
Thread Starter 
.
post #8746 of 33698
They've never been able to nail ScarJo....the only thing dope about the AOU BW is her accesories, I'll keep my WS BW with the better hair...that new hair looks like crap
post #8747 of 33698
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksteezy View Post

They've never been able to nail ScarJo..

join the club |I

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

Reply

pimp.gifTEAM MBENGApimp.gif

 

Thank you for calling NT tech support, can i take your order please? 

 

nerd.gifAbout Menerd.gif 

Reply
post #8748 of 33698
She looks cracked out in the first toy pic.
post #8749 of 33698
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANOMOLIE View Post

I was looking at some Fantastic Four comics the other day. Franklin Richards is a character I'm too familiar with. He is the son of Mr. Fantastic and Invisible woman. I never knew their son was a Omega Level Mutant. Very interesting character..

"Franklin is a mutant who possesses the power to warp reality, i.e., to make any thought or desire come to fruition, even up to a cosmic scale; conjunctively, he is able to rearrange the molecular structure of matter. In a remarkable display of power, Franklin subconsciously created his own pocket universe, encompassing a virtual replica of Earth-616"

"Two Celestials, Ashema the Listener and Nezarr the Calculator, were at one time tasked with retrieving Franklin for evaluation as a new member of the Celestial Host - a group of beings recognized as "gods" by the Eternals and Deviants."

"In terms of unrealized potential, Franklin is generally considered to be the most powerful Earth-bound mutant in the Marvel Universe"

laugh.gif You may be new here so I'll excuse you from the "duh"

Franklin Richards controls the Marvel universe. He is the reason why all these characters have been around the same age for 40+ years. He doesn't let the characters age because he wants them to stay the way he remembers them. He really is a 30 something badass who has Galactus as HIS herald eek.gif... But anytime you see him, he'll appear as if he's 5-6 years old. He destroyed the heroes reborn universe (which I absolutely loved in the late 90's) and has plenty of great stories tied. The Marvel Universe is literally in the palm of his hands... Valeria doesn't get half the attention. Pretty sure we know who mom and dad's favorite is lol.....
post #8750 of 33698
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post



laugh.gif You may be new here so I'll excuse you from the "duh"

Franklin Richards controls the Marvel universe. He is the reason why all these characters have been around the same age for 40+ years. He doesn't let the characters age because he wants them to stay the way he remembers them. He really is a 30 something badass who has Galactus as HIS herald eek.gif... But anytime you see him, he'll appear as if he's 5-6 years old. He destroyed the heroes reborn universe (which I absolutely loved in the late 90's) and has plenty of great stories tied. The Marvel Universe is literally in the palm of his hands... Valeria doesn't get half the attention. Pretty sure we know who mom and dad's favorite is lol.....
I don't post here.
post #8751 of 33698
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANOMOLIE View Post

I don't post here.

Well welcome!
post #8752 of 33698
My bad. Wrong thread.
Edited by amel223 - 3/18/15 at 9:00pm
post #8753 of 33698
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamekilla View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANOMOLIE View Post

I was looking at some Fantastic Four comics the other day. Franklin Richards is a character I'm too familiar with. He is the son of Mr. Fantastic and Invisible woman. I never knew their son was a Omega Level Mutant. Very interesting character..

"Franklin is a mutant who possesses the power to warp reality, i.e., to make any thought or desire come to fruition, even up to a cosmic scale; conjunctively, he is able to rearrange the molecular structure of matter. In a remarkable display of power, Franklin subconsciously created his own pocket universe, encompassing a virtual replica of Earth-616"

"Two Celestials, Ashema the Listener and Nezarr the Calculator, were at one time tasked with retrieving Franklin for evaluation as a new member of the Celestial Host - a group of beings recognized as "gods" by the Eternals and Deviants."

"In terms of unrealized potential, Franklin is generally considered to be the most powerful Earth-bound mutant in the Marvel Universe"

laugh.gif You may be new here so I'll excuse you from the "duh"

Franklin Richards controls the Marvel universe. He is the reason why all these characters have been around the same age for 40+ years. He doesn't let the characters age because he wants them to stay the way he remembers them.
This isn't true.
Quote:
He really is a 30 something badass who has Galactus as HIS herald eek.gif...
That was future Franklin.
Quote:
But anytime you see him, he'll appear as if he's 5-6 years old.
Seriously, who told you this? or where did you read this theory? laugh.gif
Quote:
He destroyed the heroes reborn universe (which I absolutely loved in the late 90's) and has plenty of great stories tied
Last I remember one of the celestials was sent to destroy the HRU after another was sent to watch over Franklin, when they discovered what Franklin could do. After the real heroes came back to the main universe. The HRU was left to die. Then Doom showed up and saved them all by bringing the HR Earth out of that pocket universe to the main marvel universe.

Then at some later point it got ignored save for a few adventures in Exiles and Thunderbolts comics and going off handbooks Franklin recalled the Earth back in to his imagination and went on to create a new HR pocket universe.
Quote:
The Marvel Universe is literally in the palm of his hands...
Not really.
Quote:
Valeria doesn't get half the attention. Pretty sure we know who mom and dad's favorite is lol.....
Seriously what comics are you reading? All of this is news to me laugh.gif
post #8754 of 33698
mean.gif
post #8755 of 33698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El-8 View Post

mean.gif

Everytime I see you shake your head or stoneface I wonder which poster you are reacting to, the one who is quoting or the one who is quoted laugh.gif
post #8756 of 33698
Quote:
Originally Posted by amel223 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El-8 View Post

mean.gif

Everytime I see you shake your head or stoneface I wonder which poster you are reacting to, the one who is quoting or the one who is quoted laugh.gif
post #8757 of 33698
Not an official poster (Ithink) but definitely one of my favorite AoU related posters

So badass




I think someone posted this a long long long time ago in this thread but just wanted to revisit
post #8758 of 33698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik View Post

This isn't true.

That was future Franklin.

Seriously, who told you this? or where did you read this theory? laugh.gif
Last I remember one of the celestials was sent to destroy the HRU after another was sent to watch over Franklin, when they discovered what Franklin could do. After the real heroes came back to the main universe. The HRU was left to die. Then Doom showed up and saved them all by bringing the HR Earth out of that pocket universe to the main marvel universe.

Then at some later point it got ignored save for a few adventures in Exiles and Thunderbolts comics and going off handbooks Franklin recalled the Earth back in to his imagination and went on to create a new HR pocket universe.


Not really.
Seriously what comics are you reading? All of this is news to me laugh.gif

Pretty sure Franklin had to choose between saving the 616 universe or HR universe, don't know why you're trying to question that Zik. Also what age do you see franklin in the most?.... And we're talking the most important incarnations of Franklin like from the Power pack. I mean if nothing else Fantastic Four issue #245 shows you right there in that comic baby Franklin Richards warping himself into a grown man and taking out the FF one by one. Fam his mutant power is to wrap reality to his will. And my whole comment about valaria comes from the fact that she's the lesser known child of Reed and Sue. Give me a break zik tongue.gif
post #8759 of 33698
Omg a new commercial just aired for ultron!!!!!!

I have the video on my phone. new footage and shows each character!!!!
post #8760 of 33698
Thread Starter 
Another DD motion poster with Avengers tower in the back and some are saying his red suit on the reflection on the ground.



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › General › MARVEL C U Thread - Dr. Strange Out Now - NEW GOTG2 Trailer Comes out Tomorrow