Listen you talked about Moon Knight not being able to keep with a comic and compared that to him having a good movie that'll make money basically.
I pointed out why that's a dumb argument. You agree that it's dumb and said you said that to mean you don't like Mook Knight and don't see how he'd have a good movie because of his costume and that he's a Batman knockoff
Then you brought up other bull **** (pushing the goal posts back) to try and justify why you don't think he should have a movie.
I really don't even care about all that. Your entire reply comes down to you not liking Moon Knight.
I won't bother stating the clear differences between him and Batman or why his costume doesn't matter one ******* bit or would harm his appeal if he had a movie or a tv show for that matter. Like you said it's beyond you. I don't need to bring up why Moon Knight not being a major character in a Marvel event is irrelevant or if he targets a key demographic or state facts about his comic runs.
You simply don't like Moon Knight. It's your opinion. It's clear facts don't matter to ou.
Do you read the comics or just skim through them?
Only part of MK that gets played with is whether or not he crazy, has brain damage, has multiple personality disorder, or is telling the truth about everything. It's really no different than the Joker in that aspect.
When was his back story or origin changed in the MU?; Mercenary in Egypt, dying, pyramid, Khonshu. That's literally never been changed or retconned. If you don't know about it, don't talk about it.
If you don't like something at all I don't see how you'd be a choice to even give an opinion on how the movie would be done.
Fits just as well as Deadpool and the Punisher would but then again it's my humble opinion you don't have that firm a grasp of what fits and what doesn't fit in Marvel let alone the MCU.
They don't match any of the 3 things you just made up though. They hit no key demographic, they have not influential runs, and they aren't major players in Marvel events as of right now.
That doesn't change the fact that you just made up those 3 things especially when the 3rd one is arbitrary based on which female superhero you want to prop up.
C'mon son. You start off admitting why you don't like MK which consists of a lot of same ol same ol. You call him a Batman knockoff. I simply mentioned that many call BP the same and he's been as unsuccessful as MK since their inceptions both, respectively. Now you're telling me they're just doing a BP movie cuz he's black.
What's your excuse for Dr. Strange? Barely in Marvel events (hell sometimes they make sure to give a reason why he isn't around), doesn't hit a key demographic unless straight white males have been in a drought in MCU movies, and has a worse comic run than MK and BP unless you're counting Defenders comics (whose title is being taken and used for street level heroes). He hasn't had a comic in decades. Keep in mind his movie is coming out before BP or Cap Marvel or Inhumans.
The truth of the matter is the Marvel studios clearly have their own plan on what Marvel characters they choose to include in the MCU. Feige really likes Dr. Strange and really wants to explore the magic side of the MCU. That's not opinion or some made up qualification. I'm going off quotes. He's mentioned Strange before any signs of a movie. Similar goes for the Inhumans. Fans think it's cuz they need a X-Men replacement it's specifically more about mutants and the ability to have a random super powered person pop up whether it be friend or foe. Not cuz of those 3 things you just made up to exclude MK from the movies
Your ability to misunderstand and misstate things that I said so that you can waste words spewing intellectually masturbatory walls of text is second to none.
I don't have time to waste so I'll keep it short.
1. There is my personal taste and my opinion about the objective factors that make Moon Knight something that would be difficult to translate to the types of films marvel produces. I'm not moving goal posts I'm explicating the key differences between Moon Knight and Inhumans/CM/BP which are sepreate from my personal taste.
2. I didn't make up anything, I just told you three obvious things that make MK different than the others. Moon Knight is a d list character you know this and I know this.
3. Didn't say he got film ONLY because he was black. You don't think that BP being one of marvel's most recognizable BLACK character isn't a big factor in him getting a film? Don't be naive.
4. Sometimes he worships the Egyptian god/sometimes he doesn't/some times he's crazy some times he's not/the Bendis run made him a movie producer and ditched the Egyptian stuff. These are central aspects of the character that change complete from one volume to the next. The character is stale and silly and writers are constantly trying to revamp it.
5. By key "events/story lines/" I mean some characters often entry ways into important parts of marvel universe. Guardians = cosmic, Dr Strange = magic. Moon Knigh isn't associated with anything important.
6. Joker is a villain/ the punsher movies have been failures commercially and artistically so I don't see how they function as support moon knight viability.
I liked Bendis moon knight and the ellis moon knight but I don't think it fits in the world marvel is building.